54%

Total votes: 13
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: MINECRAFT - NIGHT FIVE

Post by Kate »

guys im so sorry. Im super sick. Im gonna give you a qick and dirty from the doctors office. ill put the poll up as soon as i get home...

Movingpictures has been killed by the skeleton.
Spaghettieveryehere has been killed by stevie.

Again im so sorry. Im really sick :(
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Snow Dog »

Get well soon, Kate.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Epignosis »

"Quick and dirty" should never be in the same sentence as "doctor's office."

I do hope you improve quickly, Ms. Kate. :daisy:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 86

Post by Boogs »

:eek: I was 99% sure SVS was Stevie. I really need to re read and think who to lynch now :/
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Hope everything is ok Kate - sending good vibes your way <3

So Skeleton killed MP? Seems as though maybe spaghetti wasn't mafia.
I did however note that Herobrine did not kill last night so woo-hoo for that.
Seems Stevie may have made yet another bad decision

RIP MP and Spaghetti iywg!
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Is Hero dead since there was no kill? Maybe people will start to believe me I wasn't bad or Hero :D
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I don't know boogs. Maybe they decided a kill wasn't in their best interests and everyone would assume the role is dead - something I will not assume until I know it is a fact.

Even if Herobrine is dead you can still be a mafia. You did not vote for DP last lynch. As a matter of fact you didn't listen or wait for discussion you just voted Teeth. Maybe you were hoping to help remove the spotlight from DP. Idk. I am at a loss this morning.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not again. :sigh:

Oh well, it was a lot of fun, definitely! Go civvies! :)
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 67

Post by blindfaeth »

Hope you get better soon Kate. Don't apologize, you do this so that we can have fun and appreciate your efforts, so I'm not complaining by any means when you can't show up. I know that things come up :hugs:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy wrote:I don't know boogs. Maybe they decided a kill wasn't in their best interests and everyone would assume the role is dead - something I will not assume until I know it is a fact.

Even if Herobrine is dead you can still be a mafia. You did not vote for DP last lynch. As a matter of fact you didn't listen or wait for discussion you just voted Teeth. Maybe you were hoping to help remove the spotlight from DP. Idk. I am at a loss this morning.
If you re ready posts, I said I thought DP and BWT were bad. The reason I voted for BWT over DP was because he voted for me first. DP voted for me later on that evening after my vote was already cast. I was not preferring one over the other, I wanted them both out.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Sorry I meant to keep typing lol. RIPIYWG MP & SE, I didn't think either of you were.

I'm kind of shocked that the game isn't over with both of them dead.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Okay EBWOP: I re looked and DP cast his vote right before I voted. Sorry about that. But still, I did say i wanted them both out. I feel I was still onto something because MP voted for him too, but then again I may have been right with him being recruit or Hero could be alive and just not killed.... But I doubt he wouldn't kill because why wouldn't he take one of us out?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

RIPIYWG SE and MP. The first I don't think so, but the second I think definitely was.

Regardless of the events from last night, I am still leaning towards a vote for Boogs. So he will probably get my vote once again today. And if he game still isn't over by then, then I will have to find somewhere else to look at. Probably leaning toward BF on that one.

Also, after last night, I highly doubt MP was recruited.

EBWOP: No Boogs. I have definitive proof that MP was not a recruit. And hopefully today you will finally die. :D
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Wait, skeleton is still alive? Doesn't that have to mean that Elohcin wasn't bad? Because Creeper has been doing the kills. Maybe spaghetti was Creeper and blocked Herobrine last night?

Or Herobrine is dead and was rey? If Herobrine is dead it has to be someone who died Night 4 which would be rey, Ambray, or SVS. Both SVS and Ambray were targeted for kills by Herobrine, so unless something wacky happened, they really couldn't be that role. I hope rey was Herobrine!

But Skeleton still being alive throws a wrench into things. And I think it puts the possibility of llama and BWT being bad back on the table...maybe. Except that llama did help us lynch DP.

Ugh, this isn't good for the civvies I don't think. Especially with MP dying. RIP btw! Oh, wait, another possibility for no Herobrine kill last night is that MP protected the right person.

RIPIYWG spaghetti. Finding out Skeleton is still alive has me suddenly very worried that you were good. :(

Get well soon Kate! :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick!

@BWT: Do you think Herobrine is dead and Boogs is mafia?
ImageImage

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

I think BWT is my #1 choice for last baddie. If he's not, then I hate to admit it but #2 choice would be Boogs, sorry baby. I really really think I know what his role is though, so I'm not really entertaining it until I'm forced to. BWT I was kind of blindly trusting llama. I would be looking at llama too, except for he helped us lynch DP.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

There are 2 possibilities i think FH:
Either MP protected the right person to help us and Hero didnt kill anyone and is still lurking along with Skeleton,
Or MP was Hero was MP or SE and just Skeleton (hopefully) is still lurking.

The reason I put hopefully is: the only confirmed baddies we had were Epi and DP? We assumed and all still hope to believe Elochin was bad so there would only be 1 remaining Baddie. But my fear is, Skeleton and Creeper are both alive. (creeper can block so maybe they blocked Hero?)

Lets just hope there is only 1 Baddie left.
BWT: I am not surprised you are still after me but lets hope you are the one to go, Skeleton ;)

And Just a thought: I know this is my first game, but why wouldn't a Baddie vote for their own teammate to try to keep suspicion off and win? (Llama voting for DP)? I think that is a possibility being overlooked
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Well it has been done so I'm not discounting it Boogs, but it is a numbers game. Once the mafia are equal in number to the civvies, they win. So if there were two of them at this late point in the game, I think they would have been both trying to survive but thats just my opinion.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Boogs wrote:There are 2 possibilities i think FH:
Either MP protected the right person to help us and Hero didnt kill anyone and is still lurking along with Skeleton,
Or MP was Hero was MP or SE and just Skeleton (hopefully) is still lurking.

The reason I put hopefully is: the only confirmed baddies we had were Epi and DP? We assumed and all still hope to believe Elochin was bad so there would only be 1 remaining Baddie. But my fear is, Skeleton and Creeper are both alive. (creeper can block so maybe they blocked Hero?)

Lets just hope there is only 1 Baddie left.
BWT: I am not surprised you are still after me but lets hope you are the one to go, Skeleton ;)

And Just a thought: I know this is my first game, but why wouldn't a Baddie vote for their own teammate to try to keep suspicion off and win? (Llama voting for DP)? I think that is a possibility being overlooked
EBWOP: (I need for read my stuff because autocorrect kills me) Or Hero was MP or SE and just Skeleton (hopefully) is still lurking
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

If llama was DP's teamie than why not vote BWT and save your partner this close to the end? Maybe it could happen nothing is impossible in mafia. Except I do not think llama or Teeth are bad. If your lynch does not end the game then I would srsly look at bf. Sorry bf. I do hope it does not come to that.
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm not sure about which specific role is which anymore. This is what I think though: If SE was bad, then Boogs is probably Hero. If SE wasn't bad (and I'm starting to think there's a possibility he wasn't), then Boogs is bad and I would lean toward BF as the other possible baddie or Hero. But as to which is which, I think Boogs is Hero and BF is mafia.

I think we definitely need to lynch Boogs today. I think that will, at the very least, eliminate one of the kills.

EBWOP: No, llama and I are both quite civvie. I'm tired of this baloney coming from both of you.

@BF: If we lynched Boogs and he flipped baddie, then who would you suspect afterward?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

That should be "Linki", not "EBWOP". Sorry!
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 217

Post by thellama73 »

Why do you suddenly think SE was good, Roxy? I am really nervous about this lynch, since it will probably be our last chance to get a baddie. I have been leaning towards Boogs, but I really don't want to make a mistake.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Re: MINECRAFT - DAY SIX

Post by Roxy »

llama - my wording wasn't the best there. While I do feel strongly that spaghetti was bad I have to leave the door open that I am wrong. Until we lynch boogs. If boogs comes back baddie or Herobrine and the game isn't over then I would look to bf.

I do quite enjoy FH's possibility that Rey was Herobrine and that Stevie pulled off a great kill. I hope thats true tbh!!
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

No sense in me holding my vote off when I'm not going to be changing my mind. Boogs it is, and if we're lucky the game will end with him gone. If not, then I think BF is the next place to look.

Votes Boogs
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I , too, am nervous llama. Its just down to the wire and the thread now. All signs point to boogs so here is hoping we are right!

Bf - would you be willing to vote boogs today? Why Teeth over boogs for you?

Just to clarify I will not be voting Teeth today.
;)
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 50

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

:sigh:
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

No, I'm not willing to vote boogs today, I don't think he's bad. I'm not willing at this point to trust llama's judgement of BWT, even though I think llama is good.

I will be voting BWT. BWT, the answer to your question is that I would still be suspecting you if we lynched boogs today, since I dont suspect him to be the last mafia to begin with.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Sorry BWT I misread your question. If we lynched boogs and he flipped baddie I don't think I'd suspect anyone, because I think finding the last baddie will end the game.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Guys, we have to stick together on this vote. If we divide, the mafia control the vote and we are sunk.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I see no reason to wait. While boogs posts always make me wonder what if? I still feel most strongly that he is the baddie we are looking for.

FH - do you see any reason to wait?
;)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flyin' High »

Not really, just more chance to be manipulated. *Votes Boogs*
ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

bf - I am disappointed you wouldn't actually list the reasons why Teeth is more likely a baddie than boogs. I was hoping we could discuss it more but I guess you feel sure enough that discussion wouldn't have changed your mind.

Linky - I am with you FH *votes boogs* with fingers crossed!
;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Well you guys have apparently made up your minds about me. I will try to take Hero out and tie up the votes if Llama joins me. If I get lynched, you will see more clearly how I knew about my suspicions. It's going to make sense and hope you guys survive Hero and the last Baddie ;) Good luck baby on seeing who's been lying to you since I couldn't tell you
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I'm the last vote, and I trust BWT, so I guess Boogs it is. Here's hoping.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 126

Post by S~V~S »

I love Boogs avatar. That is all.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm think Boogs and BF must both be bad. There's no other explanation for BF's vote. If one of them is the skeleton, his vote counts double, so it would explain Boogs' comment about wanting to tie the votes. Fortunately, even with the extra skeleton vote, Boogs is still leading by a point. I feel confident we will see a baddie lynch in the morning.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Andrew, Jack and Dennis were growing tired of witnessing all of the death and destruction that had plagued their beautiful biome for weeks now. So many of the wonderful items and peaceful mobs had been destroyed, many of them even turned on each other, unbeknownst to them.

"I think it's time..." Said Andrew and turned to Dennis.

"I agree." He said and looked to Jack.

Jack nodded. "I've wanted to do it for a long time now!"

Andrew pressed pause and went to settings. He selected "modes" took a deep breath and selected "peaceful."

At that very moment, Boogs screamed in pain as his bony body turned to a pile of skeleton dust. Stevie, Aether portal, the butter block and the wolves all cheered! Alright, said Stevie, lets get back to mining!

boogs has been lynched. He was the skeleton and the last mafia member!

The civvies and the indies have won!

Congratulations to:
Roxy as Stevie
Flyin' High as the Aether Portal
Blindfaeth as the butter block
Birdwithteeth as the wolf
And llama as the baby wolf!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

See. I said Boogs ages ago. :ohyeah:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I blocked boogs btw. You're welcome everyone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 292
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

YES! Go civvies!! Nice job, guys! Shame I couldn't have won it with you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Andrew, one of the signs of a well written game is it coming down to the wire. This one could have gone either way. I am very proud of you for writing this so well and thinking things out and for creating the villager role, which is made of pure awesome. Your first original contribution to the mafia world! I love you!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Elohcin »

Oh Alex. I was the cow. I resurrected your butt and YOU got me killed with your silly theories. :P Eat socks!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Elohcin wrote:Oh Alex. I was the cow. I resurrected your butt and YOU got me killed with your silly theories. :P Eat socks!
Quoted for truth! XD
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I had a feeling I would be lynched early on, so I tried to take as many civilians down with me. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

By the way, Mr. Andrew, I lost sleep over your game. Well done sir! I had a really good time.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Elohcin wrote:Oh Alex. I was the cow. I resurrected your butt and YOU got me killed with your silly theories. :P Eat socks!
I didn't follow the crowd. I never believed you were bad. But I suffered the same fate of course
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer

Post by blindfaeth »

Ugh, never trusting boogs again.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I almost made it :p Good job i enjoyed my first game :)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Spacedaisy »

I will be working on banners on my next couple days off here. Well done Andrew! Great game!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Yippee for the civvies! Nice little fun game that drove me batty thanks for putting it together and hosting Andrew and Kate <3

Kate or Andrew any way we can know who was who in the game?

I had a ton of fun playing - so sorry Elohcin for killing you :(
;)

Return to “Previous Side Missions”