Currents Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

What was your favourite aspect of the game?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

The storyline
No votes
The host
29%
The theme
No votes
The minimal amount of roles
14%
The participating players
29%
The game's progression
14%
Nothing, I absolutely hated it
14%

Total votes: 7
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:speedchuck makes me a nervous horse
As a horse farmer, I resemble that?
If a sheep tender is a shepard, what is a horse tender?
Delicious.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Epignosis »

I have voted DrWilgy. I will likely do so until I am satisfied with his production.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Elohcin »

MP, d actually opt for #2.

And wilgy... I'm not bad this game.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:I have voted DrWilgy. I will likely do so until I am satisfied with his production.
Boo!

Epi, you bad?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

As usual I'm pretty lost as to where to start and I feel like anyone could be fooling me at this point. I suppose I'm leaning toward civ-reading MP and also agreeing with his civ read of Epi and LC, but those could all be subject to change. I also think Dys and JJJ look good so far. Part of me is tempted to follow Dys's apparent gut suspicion of MP, but as of now I think it's risky because if he is civ he's a valuable one as seen by his early and detailed contributions about strategy. Then again, said strategy post could be seen as sneaky-by-way-of-overt fishing for cop/info claims, but that's kind of a leap. Again I'm leaning civ for him but my Dys read is stronger.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:Hi. I was sure a lot more people would check in by now, and I'd miss a lot.

Epi and LC have started the game strongly quite early. This is unlike the last heist game where they seemed relatively trusting of each other (and were both civvies). It feels genuine at the moment, especially since Epi just went back on his suspicion. We'll see. And I have no idea how Insertnamehere factors into things, but while the jokey atmosphere is not uncommon for day 0, I always feel like it's an easy way for baddies to blend in on day 0 and appear like they have no care in the world. So I'll be keeping an eye here.

Carry on.
This post of FZ's pinged me.

I read it as "This is unlike the last heist game where they were both civvies. I'll call it genuine but make it clear that will change. Their jokes are an indicator they are bad."

Also feels like "They're bad, they're good, they're bad."

It looks like a waffley kind of baddie thing. I vote FZ.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I have voted DrWilgy. I will likely do so until I am satisfied with his production.
Remember that other game where DrWilgy's prosuction never met your standards? Why do you vote him here on Day 1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote:
Remember that other game where DrWilgy's prosuction never met your standards? Why do you vote him here on Day 1?
You did play Blue vs Red right?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote:
Marmot wrote:
You did play Blue vs Red right?
What's that?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 243

Post by Dyslexicon »

Meow.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I thought the game would have developed some over the night. I appreciate you all helping me with my time management issues. :3
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Reads/feels:

Nut:

FZ:

JJJ:

Epi:

MP:

LC:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luke11646 wrote:Why vote for MP, what has he done to you?
What has he not done to me? Anyway, I forgot to vote in the poll, so I'll just vote FZ instead, cause wagon.

Also, I think you are the only one here I haven't played with - Hi! *frantic waving*
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@FZ - Did you play that game on PerC a while back, where Timeless was scum and I wanted to lynch him every day but he wasn't lynched before I was dead and it was sad?

@Nut - Do you have any more or less specific things to your reads or would you say they are more feels based?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vote FZ

FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by FZ. »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm LOL at JJJ trying to Vompatti, but it's going to be a real shame if he actually carries on for too long. If he's good this game, civvie JJJ is a lot more useful than civve Vompatti.

Eloh, Do you have baddie tells for Epi, or is your policy regarding his game similar to his own regarding your game?

I like this day 0 so far. Usually we do nothing until the next day starts. :nicenod:
While I echo your lament for the town if Jay is indeed town, I do think however that he should play however he wants to. In the end, I'm sure he'll be able to give us some assistance in figuring out his alignment.

Can you clarify re: the bolded/underlined portion of your post?
Epi doesn't like to talk about Eloh's alignment tells. I was wondering if Eloh felt the same, and what she thought about his behaviour so far.

Long Con wrote:
FZ. wrote:Hi. I was sure a lot more people would check in by now, and I'd miss a lot.

Epi and LC have started the game strongly quite early. This is unlike the last heist game where they seemed relatively trusting of each other (and were both civvies). It feels genuine at the moment, especially since Epi just went back on his suspicion. We'll see. And I have no idea how Insertnamehere factors into things, but while the jokey atmosphere is not uncommon for day 0, I always feel like it's an easy way for baddies to blend in on day 0 and appear like they have no care in the world. So I'll be keeping an eye here.

Carry on.

I read it as "This is unlike the last heist game where they were both civvies. I'll call it genuine but make it clear that will change. Their jokes are an indicator they are bad."

Well it's true. Your interaction did seem very different from last game and coming from my first game after a long break, it was something that stood out. I didn't know what to make of it yet, but I like to say what's on my mind when I read things. And like I said, I'll judge things when I see more.

@linki: Too many cats and I don't even know how to react to that vote. :rolleyes:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

FZ. wrote:@linki: Too many cats and I don't even know how to react to that vote. :rolleyes:
Shock? Andger? Fear? Disguised love and admiration?
But you are the FZ that played on PerC?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I've never played with this cat person. Feels like Vompatty 2. :( No connection between what is going on, and his own actions.

@linki: What is PerC?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

FZ. wrote:I've never played with this cat person. Feels like Vompatty 2. :( No connection between what is going on, and his own actions.

Huh, sorry. PerC is short for PersonalityCafe, which is my "home site", and I could've sworn there was a player called "FZ" that played one game there a while back but then disappeared. If it's not you then you have a mafia playing evil twin name brother or I have a shitty memory. :p
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Dyslexicon wrote:
FZ. wrote:I've never played with this cat person. Feels like Vompatty 2. :( No connection between what is going on, and his own actions.

Huh, sorry. PerC is short for PersonalityCafe, which is my "home site", and I could've sworn there was a player called "FZ" that played one game there a while back but then disappeared. If it's not you then you have a mafia playing evil twin name brother or I have a shitty memory. :p
Nope, not me.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

FZ. wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:

Nope, not me.
Shitty memory confirmed. I just checked and this person was called "FM." and not "FZ." But you may consider a DNA test.

So, what's going on?
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Wilgy feels like Wilgy.

@linki: Nothing other than you just voted for me for reasons of "bandwagon". WIFOM much? I'm sorry. I don't do well with players who try to fluff their way through the game and use shenanigans. I'm more the straightforward type. So right now, I'm wondering whether you're just fooling around, or if I should just vote you back. In the past, I'd say players wouldn't be that stupid to say bandwagon if they really are doing it, but experience on this site has taught me players are stupid :p Kidding, but I've learnt that anything goes. So I'm watching you. :eye:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'll be back later.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Luke11646 »

Well I forgot to vote, and it looks like 10 other people forgot too. Lol :haha:
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Luke11646 »

Opps, I thought the poll had ended, I'm stupid.
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Floyd, the poll says it runs until today at 5:00PM. Isn't this period supposed to be 48 hours?

Catching up now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:MP, d actually opt for #2.

And wilgy... I'm not bad this game.
Why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:As usual I'm pretty lost as to where to start and I feel like anyone could be fooling me at this point. I suppose I'm leaning toward civ-reading MP and also agreeing with his civ read of Epi and LC, but those could all be subject to change. I also think Dys and JJJ look good so far. Part of me is tempted to follow Dys's apparent gut suspicion of MP, but as of now I think it's risky because if he is civ he's a valuable one as seen by his early and detailed contributions about strategy. Then again, said strategy post could be seen as sneaky-by-way-of-overt fishing for cop/info claims, but that's kind of a leap. Again I'm leaning civ for him but my Dys read is stronger.
I'm a bit confused regarding these conflicting thoughts. Can you clarify?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:

Carry on.

How does it specifically display a nefarious mindset? I'm not sure I follow.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:I'm LOL at JJJ trying to Vompatti, but it's going to be a real shame if he actually carries on for too long. If he's good this game, civvie JJJ is a lot more useful than civve Vompatti.

Eloh, Do you have baddie tells for Epi, or is your policy regarding his game similar to his own regarding your game?

I like this day 0 so far. Usually we do nothing until the next day starts. :nicenod:
While I echo your lament for the town if Jay is indeed town, I do think however that he should play however he wants to. In the end, I'm sure he'll be able to give us some assistance in figuring out his alignment.

Can you clarify re: the bolded/underlined portion of your post?
Epi doesn't like to talk about Eloh's alignment tells. I was wondering if Eloh felt the same, and what she thought about his behaviour so far.
Got it, thanks.

Have any reads?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dizzy is just pressure voting randomly from what I can tell. I wouldn't say that's Vompatti like.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FZ. wrote:
Wilgy feels like Wilgy.

@linki: Nothing other than you just voted for me for reasons of "bandwagon". WIFOM much? I'm sorry. I don't do well with players who try to fluff their way through the game and use shenanigans. I'm more the straightforward type. So right now, I'm wondering whether you're just fooling around, or if I should just vote you back. In the past, I'd say players wouldn't be that stupid to say bandwagon if they really are doing it, but experience on this site has taught me players are stupid :p Kidding, but I've learnt that anything goes. So I'm watching you. :eye:
What specifically are you trying to convey about Dizzy in this post re: alignment?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Carry on.

Well...
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Wilgy feels like Wilgy.

What specifically are you trying to convey about Dizzy in this post re: alignment?
...exactly.

Also, MP, you are on my list for using "specifically" in the last sentence of both these posts.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't really understand why only LC and Elo wanted to talk strategy, but OK. If we don't provide any concerted effort to give cover for the Cop, we're just making this game potentially harder on us all, but I don't want to claim if it's just going to be me and LC.

How about a POE rainbow?

Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Long Con
Luke11646

DrWilgy
Elohcin
FZ.
JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot
insertnamehere
nutella
speedchuck
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Carry on.

Well...
MovingPictures07 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Wilgy feels like Wilgy.

...exactly.

Also, MP, you are on my list for using "specifically" in the last sentence of both these posts.
I see, LC, so you're asserting that FZ. is speaking verbosely but not really saying anything? I agree with that assessment.

I'll join you there for now until she can adequately answer my concerns.

Vote FZ.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

FZ. wrote:
Wilgy feels like Wilgy.

But bandwagons are fun. Plus it's kind of the name of the game. And this is my serious face ---> :cloud9: I really was wanting to post only cat gifs after my whiskers detected some cat hate around here. You actually remind me a bit of FM. which is kind of funny in a funny way.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@MP - Is Luke a regular Cindy Kate? Do you have meta on him given your town read?

Also, regarding cop cover strategies - I'm used to players doing peeks automatically in this setup, though not before later in the day I suppose. I'm pretty neutral to this, as my philosophy is more that of the actual scum hunting and play regardless of power roles is what wins the game (though obviously I can see the glory of power roles, I just don't like to lean on it too much). I'll just go with the majority, I agree we should either all peek or all not do it. I've always had the feeling that starting the peeking from D2 or D3 may be the optimal strategy, but that is just an idea based on not much.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:@MP - Is Luke a regular Cindy Kate? Do you have meta on him given your town read?

Also, regarding cop cover strategies - I'm used to players doing peeks automatically in this setup, though not before later in the day I suppose. I'm pretty neutral to this, as my philosophy is more that of the actual scum hunting and play regardless of power roles is what wins the game (though obviously I can see the glory of power roles, I just don't like to lean on it too much). I'll just go with the majority, I agree we should either all peek or all not do it. I've always had the feeling that starting the peeking from D2 or D3 may be the optimal strategy, but that is just an idea based on not much.
Luke actually has very little experience playing here, and what he has tried has ended with him either lurking pretty hard or getting replaced if memory serves correctly. That's why I precisely was swift in giving him a town read in actually coming in here to the thread and inquiring about your read of me. Nonetheless, he'll have to keep asking and contributing to stay there. Just a real quick gut feel re: his placement; I have no meta basis for it.

I can completely understand your perspective on the cop cover strategy. I don't want to distract from hunting myself; I do think that should be the focus. I just know when I was hosting these kinds of setups I always thought it was strategically unwise for towns that don't even talk about or consider cop cover. I think it's because many people here aren't used to playing this kind of setup still, so that's why I wanted to make an effort to engage folks in this discussion this time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Luke actually has very little experience playing here, and what he has tried has ended with him either lurking pretty hard or getting replaced if memory serves correctly. That's why I precisely was swift in giving him a town read in actually coming in here to the thread and inquiring about your read of me. Nonetheless, he'll have to keep asking and contributing to stay there. Just a real quick gut feel re: his placement; I have no meta basis for it.

I can completely understand your perspective on the cop cover strategy. I don't want to distract from hunting myself; I do think that should be the focus. I just know when I was hosting these kinds of setups I always thought it was strategically unwise for towns that don't even talk about or consider cop cover. I think it's because many people here aren't used to playing this kind of setup still, so that's why I wanted to make an effort to engage folks in this discussion this time.
Aight, thanks for the infos. And now I remember this guy names Luke that also played exactly one game on PerC and disappeared, but I'm pretty sure he was a PerC forum regular and not the same person as this one. Ghosts. :p

To be clear(er), I'm in support of doing peeks, as I think there's a reason that it's normally done when people are familiar with this setup, it's probably a good idea. But if we can't gather everyone to agree to it then it's probably better to just continue as normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon votes for FZ.

FZ responds in under 5 minutes. :ponder:

That said, I agree with the feelz that Meester Long Con describes in that one post where he talked about FZ and voted her, so :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:As usual I'm pretty lost as to where to start and I feel like anyone could be fooling me at this point. I suppose I'm leaning toward civ-reading MP and also agreeing with his civ read of Epi and LC, but those could all be subject to change. I also think Dys and JJJ look good so far. Part of me is tempted to follow Dys's apparent gut suspicion of MP, but as of now I think it's risky because if he is civ he's a valuable one as seen by his early and detailed contributions about strategy. Then again, said strategy post could be seen as sneaky-by-way-of-overt fishing for cop/info claims, but that's kind of a leap. Again I'm leaning civ for him but my Dys read is stronger.
There's so much I find disagreeable with this post.

"As usual." This is a preface to tell us that what follows is superfluous.

"Anyone can be fooling me at this point." At this point? It's the beginning of Day 1. Hardly anyone has said anything to persuade you one way or another about anything.

You are leaning toward MP being good and LC and me as well by proxy, but "those could all be subject to change." Why wouldn't that be subject to change? Why is it important to tell everyone that your opinions could change?

You think Dys is good and by proxy think MP is bad, yet you give no reason why you might disagree with your previous sentence.

I don't know why in the world anyone would think JJJ is good. He has done nothing to warrant that opinion. He is acting like another Syndicate member, which is exactly what he said he was going to do before he received his role.

"Could be seen." Weasel words.

"Kind of a leap." There's no point in raising a perspective and then discrediting it in the same breath.

Overall, this is a huge post full of equivocation.

nutella
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MP
Epi
Marmot
Long Con

JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
Dyslexicon
Luke11646
nutella

FZ
DrWilgy
Eloh

Do do doot do... I'm here. What's up, guys?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Most of my reads are based on what others have said, as well as my sense of when posts feel really fake or genuine. Those feels are what sends my nutella read higher than Epi's, and my Wilgy/Eloh reads lower than most.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

whur is everyone
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

speedchuck wrote:whur is everyone
Hi.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote:Most of my reads are based on what others have said, as well as my sense of when posts feel really fake or genuine. Those feels are what sends my nutella read higher than Epi's, and my Wilgy/Eloh reads lower than most.
You think Eloh and Wilgy are not being genuine?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote:JaggedJimmyJomps has been hacked by Vomps!

What a twiiiiiiiist!!!

Mafia, plz don't kill me early. I had to move away from my Wilgette and need this to keep my mind busy.

(and I'm still most definitely a doctor... just a zonked one...

So, who is bad?
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I also like the way LC handled all of that conversation, looking into it more intently.

I'd say I have two town reads already then. Cool.
What about me? What about me? :lorab:
I can't fully explain the gut feel, but these two posts gave me bad vibes. Wilgy addressing the mafia sounded suuper fake, which may have been the point, but my gut doesn't like it.
I also just get the willies anytime someone begs for an early read from a trusted towny, probably even more so when it's masked by jest.

These two posts seem jokey, of course, but I get a non-genuine feel from them. And on D1, that's enough to shove someone to the bottom of the heap.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh good, we should have 30 hours left. I was worried. Though I guess I should still worry about the poll ending tonight.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What if I told you that the fact you keep excusing your lack of activity reminds me of something I do across both alignments but feel more pressure to do when I'm mafia versus town?
I'd applaud your self-awareness.
speedchuck, du hast auf diese Frage von MP mit einer Art freundlichen Snark geantwortet, der auf mich schaut, wie ein Versuch, die Behauptung zu entwaffnen, ohne es zu adressieren. Sie waren in ähnlicher Weise abweisend als Antwort auf meinen eigenen willkürlichen Verdacht. Könnten Sie bitte die Frage ansprechen?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:What if I told you that the fact you keep excusing your lack of activity reminds me of something I do across both alignments but feel more pressure to do when I'm mafia versus town?
I'd applaud your self-awareness.
speedchuck, du hast auf diese Frage von MP mit einer Art freundlichen Snark geantwortet, der auf mich schaut, wie ein Versuch, die Behauptung zu entwaffnen, ohne es zu adressieren. Sie waren in ähnlicher Weise abweisend als Antwort auf meinen eigenen willkürlichen Verdacht. Könnten Sie bitte die Frage ansprechen?
Ernst:
Meine Meta ist nicht die gleiche wie die Meta von MP. Ich mag die Leute gerne wissen, wann ich aktiv sein werde, also können sie mit mir interagieren. Es ist etwas, was ich gewöhnlich mache. Ich antwortete mit snark, weil die Frage des Parlaments mehr wie sinnloser Druck als eine Frage klang.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”