Currents Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

What was your favourite aspect of the game?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:02 pm

The storyline
No votes
The host
29%
The theme
No votes
The minimal amount of roles
14%
The participating players
29%
The game's progression
14%
Nothing, I absolutely hated it
14%

Total votes: 7
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Currents Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Marmot wrote:And for my next trick, I'll do a Sockface impersonation.

Dyslexicon
Epignosis
FZ.

DrWilgy
Elohcin
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con
Luke11646
MovingPictures07
speedchuck

nutella
Talk to me about that FZ. read if you don't mind.
Apparently you wanted a list of civilians, right? I agree with the reasoning for that, to let the cop get his reads out there with some cover.

Furthermore, I agree with what FZ had to say about your question. Maybe she was pretty aggressive in her pursuit, but I don't think such worry is misguided.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

speedchuck wrote:
Marmot wrote:And for my next trick, I'll do a Sockface impersonation.

Dyslexicon
Epignosis
FZ.

DrWilgy
Elohcin
insertnamehere
JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con
Luke11646
MovingPictures07
speedchuck

nutella
Does the order of the yellows matter?
Yes. They are alphabetical.

You and DrWilgy are, for all intents and porpoises, equals.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Luke11646
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Luke11646 »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
nutella wrote:As usual I'm pretty lost as to where to start and I feel like anyone could be fooling me at this point. I suppose I'm leaning toward civ-reading MP and also agreeing with his civ read of Epi and LC, but those could all be subject to change. I also think Dys and JJJ look good so far. Part of me is tempted to follow Dys's apparent gut suspicion of MP, but as of now I think it's risky because if he is civ he's a valuable one as seen by his early and detailed contributions about strategy. Then again, said strategy post could be seen as sneaky-by-way-of-overt fishing for cop/info claims, but that's kind of a leap. Again I'm leaning civ for him but my Dys read is stronger.
There's so much I find disagreeable with this post.

"As usual." This is a preface to tell us that what follows is superfluous.

"Anyone can be fooling me at this point." At this point? It's the beginning of Day 1. Hardly anyone has said anything to persuade you one way or another about anything.

You are leaning toward MP being good and LC and me as well by proxy, but "those could all be subject to change." Why wouldn't that be subject to change? Why is it important to tell everyone that your opinions could change?

You think Dys is good and by proxy think MP is bad, yet you give no reason why you might disagree with your previous sentence.

I don't know why in the world anyone would think JJJ is good. He has done nothing to warrant that opinion. He is acting like another Syndicate member, which is exactly what he said he was going to do before he received his role.

"Could be seen." Weasel words.

"Kind of a leap." There's no point in raising a perspective and then discrediting it in the same breath.

Overall, this is a huge post full of equivocation.

nutella
Would you say that such posturing and diction are unusual for nutella?
nutella wrote:Just caught up on quite a bit of discussion here. I found myself largely agreeing with JJJ, for instance his point about baddies tending to go for simpler options, but I also don't think Bass's response to that was unreasonable -- it makes sense that baddies might be wary of dueling two suspects rather than taking the riskier route. I also generally agreed with JJJ in that I think it's perfectly normal to have some town reads early on and no particular pings (I could certainly name several GTH town reads at this point and would struggle to name anyone I have any particular reason to suspect, and yes, the town reads tend to be the more active players at this point in the game). And it's too bad that MP got so upset and couldn't stick around, but I'm honestly not particularly surprised and I don't think it's alignment indicative at all.

The duel mechanic has sparked some interesting discussion and I'm not really sure where I stand on it. It definitely seems safer on the surface to choose two top suspects, but with the realization that the winner of the duel gets benefits, it gets a lot more complicated and it may be worth taking some risk to try our best to ensure a baddie doesn't get those benefits. In any case, since it's Day 1 we probably won't have strong enough reads/evidence to back up either particular plan, since even the top suspects (whoever those end up being) may well be civ.
That's the first Day 1 post of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. nutella spoke directly, and her only hesitancy has to do with mechanics and not other people.
nutella wrote:OK, I'm back from graduating!! :D and caught up.

Zebra, I have no idea how you got so confused but it's pretty weird that you voted without even looking at the poll time.

Matt's inexplicable naming of Niju as the Process is perplexing and his refusal to explain it is even more so. Matt tends to be zany but I'm keeping an eye on him for this strange behavior.

I think that Drum's alliance proposition is probably a terrible idea and might have nefarious motivations. The Process is just one role/player, so even with its many powers it probably won't be impossible to get rid of, while the Camerata team is a significant threat and more in number for us to take down. I find Drum quite suspicious for the proposal and I also find Elo suspicious for expressing interest in it and then sort of covering her tracks -- although I believe that she wasn't outright agreeing to the plan in the first place but considering it as an option, but it's still kind of surprising that she jumped on it without acknowledging its suspicious nature.

There's still a whole day but it's looking likely I'll want to vote for either Drum or Elo.

linki @ Drum: huh, I don't really understand, you think the mafia can target specific elements? if they can, will we be told a process element has been eliminated? :shrug2: This all seems pretty speculative, and regardless I largely agree with niju that any degree of alliance/trusting the mafia is too risky especially in such a small game.

Aaaand there's a Cell sock account :eek:
In Transistor, her first Day 1 post that isn't talking about the theme was straightforward and gave a clear direction regarding where she was going to vote.
nutella wrote:I don't get the Hedgeowl suspicion at all. She posted while catching up and gave her input on a couple main discussions. None of her posts look particularly bad to me, just kind of average minimal-but-sufficient participation. I guess I understood LC's point (though it was regarding SVS) about commenting on issues rather than players, but Hedgie gave her views on LC/Epi/SVS so that doesn't really apply. I don't know, she could be hiding behind that type of participation (I haven't played many games with her but isn't it kind of her norm?) but I just don't really see the reasons for suspecting her, they seem contrived.

I could see SVS as bad. I mean, SVS is always bad :p
First Day 1 post in Bullets Over Broadway that is about other people, and again, the opinions are clear.
nutella wrote:Ah thanks LT. Still kind of annoying, but it works ok.

Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Also, sorry I didn't check in sooner! I'm moving back to the US on Tuesday, so things have been a bit hectic. My participation will be very limited until Wednesday, but after that I'll be all in.
Moving sucks. I've moved four times in the past ten years. Where are you moving from and where are you moving to?
All Eloh talks about is rabbits. I told her that if we can work up a stake, we'll get us a nice place with lots of rabbits and she can feed them alfalfa from the garden.
:shrug: over my head
Of Mice and Men :D

Dom wrote:YAY Game!
omg dom's playing!!! dude I haven't talked to you in a while :O

I'm still slightly conflicted but leaning towards opting out of the root canal. I have to get my wisdom teeth out in a few weeks, that's enough mouth abuse. :\ I am rather concerned about possible negative effects of voting for the plasmid. And I'm even starting to wonder if a few of the super eager-for-plasmid voters might be baddies looking for a power-up.
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:At first, I was a bit hesitant to take a free gift in a socky game. But then I read
insertnamehere wrote:In Bioshock, the plasmids were ...also very addictive, and can drive you insane. They turned a significant part of the population into murderous druggies, who would do anything and kill anyone for another fix.
and now I'm somewhat excited. Still undecided, though.
BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:Voting for a root canal because it would be fun to do anything.

Boats' two posts here gave me a bit of a twitch. The "excited"/reckless/thrillseeking vibe is slightly off-putting, especially in regards to the "murderous" comment, which most of us took as a reason NOT to take it. I'm more inclined to brush off the several players who eagerly chose the plasmid immediately, but Boats pings me because he said this after much discussion of hesitancy/wariness.

So yeah I'm gonna go ahead and vote not to take the deal.
As Martin Finnegan in Bioshock, this post on Day 0 had something concrete to say about Boats.

None of that looks like this:
nutella wrote:As usual I'm pretty lost as to where to start and I feel like anyone could be fooling me at this point. I suppose I'm leaning toward civ-reading MP and also agreeing with his civ read of Epi and LC, but those could all be subject to change. I also think Dys and JJJ look good so far. Part of me is tempted to follow Dys's apparent gut suspicion of MP, but as of now I think it's risky because if he is civ he's a valuable one as seen by his early and detailed contributions about strategy. Then again, said strategy post could be seen as sneaky-by-way-of-overt fishing for cop/info claims, but that's kind of a leap. Again I'm leaning civ for him but my Dys read is stronger.
And so I am left wondering how she can characterize her fear of being fool as "usual."
This makes sense to me and since I haven't played that much I'm just going off of what other people say, my vote is for Nutella.
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hi Luke! I remember you from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted nutella for voting me in phenon.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 128

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks, Floyd! Appreciated.

speedchuck, thanks for the reply.

FZ., let me address your post next.

I will say that nutella is giving off a genuine tone to me with her most recent posts, though I'm not sure I could put my finger on why exactly. I don't see a town spark, but at the same time I don't see a baddie panic either. So I'm given just a bit of pause there.
I was expecting a civilian nutella to lose her shit on me. She remained calm and stuck her tongue out at me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

Marmot wrote:Hi Luke! I remember you from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
:haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So which one of you is throwing nutella under the bus?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just considering the flow of votes, this is more likely a save than a bus.

Oh well.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am continually amazed that the #1 FEB on the site leads more lynches than anybody else.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epi I am not bad. I'm not sure how I can convince you at this point but you are barking up the wrong tree.

As for my own reads, I don't really feel like much has changed since my earlier post. I have to reread the FZ-MP exchange to see where I stand on that, but for now I am still leaning civ on MP.

Mild scum read on Luke for jumping on with a vote for me. Seems like a convenient/easy vote for a baddie. Wilgy acted similarly but gave an empty meta-based reason, which is suspicious at face value except it's Wilgy so who knows.

Since I don't think I mentioned speedchuck before I'll add him to my tentative civ reads as I'm getting a good vibe from him so far. GTH bad reads are FZ (but still need to look into that), Elohcin, Luke, and maybe Wilgy (though I always suspect him and always fear his wifom).
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:Epi I am not bad. I'm not sure how I can convince you at this point but you are barking up the wrong tree.

As for my own reads, I don't really feel like much has changed since my earlier post. I have to reread the FZ-MP exchange to see where I stand on that, but for now I am still leaning civ on MP.

Mild scum read on Luke for jumping on with a vote for me. Seems like a convenient/easy vote for a baddie. Wilgy acted similarly but gave an empty meta-based reason, which is suspicious at face value except it's Wilgy so who knows.

Since I don't think I mentioned speedchuck before I'll add him to my tentative civ reads as I'm getting a good vibe from him so far. GTH bad reads are FZ (but still need to look into that), Elohcin, Luke, and maybe Wilgy (though I always suspect him and always fear his wifom).
Luke admitted his vote was convenient. He's basing it off what other people say.

You left MM out of your analysis, and he voted for you right after I did. Why? What do you make of his vote for you?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote:Epi I am not bad. I'm not sure how I can convince you at this point but you are barking up the wrong tree.
Every time I feel like saying someone is "barking up the wrong tree" I stop myself... because at some point, it was seen as, well, something baddies say. I may have gotten caught by it once... maybe just scared for my life. But I always remembered.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:I am continually amazed that the #1 FEB on the site leads more lynches than anybody else.
Aww... Epi is bad again.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Every time I feel like saying someone is "barking up the wrong tree" I stop myself... because at some point, it was seen as, well, something baddies say. I may have gotten caught by it once... maybe just scared for my life. But I always remembered.
Literally every single time I have seen someone say some variant of the not the droids you are looking for line, that person is bad. Every time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am continually amazed that the #1 FEB on the site leads more lynches than anybody else.
Aww... Epi is bad again.
This is not the droid you are looking for.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Aww... Epi is bad again.
This is not the droid you are looking for.
This is for the look you are not droiding
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:JaggedJimmyJomps has been hacked by Vomps!

What a twiiiiiiiist!!!

Mafia, plz don't kill me early. I had to move away from my Wilgette and need this to keep my mind busy.

(and I'm still most definitely a doctor... just a zonked one...

So, who is bad?
Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I also like the way LC handled all of that conversation, looking into it more intently.

I'd say I have two town reads already then. Cool.
What about me? What about me? :lorab:
I can't fully explain the gut feel, but these two posts gave me bad vibes. Wilgy addressing the mafia sounded suuper fake, which may have been the point, but my gut doesn't like it.
I also just get the willies anytime someone begs for an early read from a trusted towny, probably even more so when it's masked by jest.

These two posts seem jokey, of course, but I get a non-genuine feel from them. And on D1, that's enough to shove someone to the bottom of the heap.
I agree with this post.

Also, having re-read the thread I do strongly suspect FZ. Something about her responses to Dizzy and MP felt off, and I didn't like her writeoff of Wilgy either. Wilgy feels like Wilgy, sure, but do you mean he feels like civ Wilgy or are you just putting off talking about him because you don't feel like it?

Plus her apparent no-u on MP is straight up suspicious as hell. I'm going ahead and placing a vote on FZ.
Epignosis wrote:

Luke admitted his vote was convenient. He's basing it off what other people say.

You left MM out of your analysis, and he voted for you right after I did. Why? What do you make of his vote for you?
Forgot about that. Looks to me like he genuinely went along with your case. I think he's fine.
DrWilgy wrote:Just considering the flow of votes, this is more likely a save than a bus.

Oh well.
This is an interesting observation, and may actually lessen my inclination to go after you next if FZ flips bad.
Long Con wrote:
It's not in this case anyway and I have no awareness of any such trend. Just the phrase that came to mind to get my point across, since Epi seems so confident and is unfortunately in the wrong.

DrWilgy wrote:
Aww... Epi is bad again.
Lol. Tbh I'm willing to entertain that possibility at this point, given your save theory. His case on my meta did seem genuinely motivated though. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Literally every single time I have seen someone say some variant of the not the droids you are looking for line, that person is bad. Every time.
I have actually used a similar Jedi mind trick before, just once that I can remember. Actually, sort of twice that day. But I really did it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All right nutella.

speedchuck
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon
speedchuck
MovingPictures07
Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot

Long Con
insertnamehere

DrWilgy
Luke11646

Elohcin
FZ.

...Something like that. :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote:All right nutella.

speedchuck
:confused:

Alright, I'll bite. Why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:
Epignosis wrote:All right nutella.

speedchuck
:confused:

Alright, I'll bite. Why?
I'm giving you some room to breathe and vote without having to save yourself.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I meant why speedchuck.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote:I meant why speedchuck.
Because speedchuck isn't you.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
I thought it was "interesting" that you voted him as she green-read him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
Gotcha. ;) No prob.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
It does concern Long Con.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
That doesn't concern me either.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
Do you like currants?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 104

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
:srsnod: Checks out.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
That doesn't concern me.
Do you like currants?
Currants,

Or

Currents,
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Luke11646 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Because speedchuck isn't you.
That doesn't concern me.
Do you like currants?
Currants,

Or

Currents,
I'm unimpressed with your current posts.

Pretend your posts are someone else's. Give an analysis of those posts. Bonus points for playing Devil's Advocate and reviewing them from a suspicious viewpoint.
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

Epignosis
Long Con

Speedchuck
Insertnamehere
MovingPictures
Long Con
JaggedJimmyJay
FZ
Elohcin
DrWilgy
Marmot

Dyslexicon
Nutella
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 243

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luke11646 wrote:Dyslexicon
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Question to regular Cindy Kates - is it normal for scum to have day chat or only night chat? Or does it depend?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Vote Speed

333 is half the devil. Though I don't remember much from Speed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote:Dyslexicon votes for FZ.

FZ responds in under 5 minutes. :ponder:
I don't get it, explain?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Speed feels a bit different.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I can actually read some German, but not this early. o.o
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks for the response, Epi. That is more than I was looking for, but it's a hell of a response and an awesome template for folks re: meta analysis. Well done. :clap:

Is MP always this polite and supportinve?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Marmot wrote:Image

Doin' my best Dizzy impersonation.
Luke11646

Post by Luke11646 »

Sooo many cat gifs.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luke11646 wrote:This makes sense to me and since I haven't played that much I'm just going off of what other people say, my vote is for Nutella.
So if Nutella is town, who's fault is it? =)
What does your feels say - can you explain to me why I'm scum to you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Luke11646 wrote:Sooo many cat gifs.
Hi! There are more where they come from. >:)

What do you think about playing mafia games? I think it's fun, excellent procrastination and surprisingly emotionally involving.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What's a FEB?
Also, I would really like your most recent town game and your most recent scum game, please. Asking for a friend.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 52

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to start by saying that I hate games that start with me having to defend myself. It never ends well. Either I get lynched, or I spend the entire game trying to tell people that they are wrong, and everything I say just fits into their misconception of me being bad, and whether I succeed or not, I don't have much fun. Therefore, I'm going to do my best to defend myself, but I'm not going to go nuts when people decide to attack and tell me I'm No Uing, and silly stuff like that. This is how I play.
So:

A. MP, in general, this is day 1. Yes, more has happened than usual first days here, but still, it's not like I have evidence of someone actually being bad. I talk about what I read and pops to mind as I read it, and if someone pressures me for a read, I'll state what I see. What I saw (and forgive me for not fully reading your long strategy post), was you suggesting, or at least I assumed you were, that we play the cop card smartly, and a few fake claim. Thus, the baddies can't catch the real cop. Am I wrong about that?

Then, you give about 3-4 names in green, and the rest in grey. So far, so good. I can see you doing it both as a civ and as a baddie. Then, when someone else gives a coloured list, you don't ask about their suspects, but rather why that person trusts Marmot. How can you not see why this looks suspicious? It felt to me like someone trying to fish for reasons for trusting people. And the fact that you were first to give your list (no matter that it wasn't a coloured one, got me even more worried. It's like you were drawing out people to make such a list so you can use it.

Given all that, the fact that you joined the vote on me made me doubt your civviness.
I appreciate you trying to get to the bottom of things, and if you are a civvie, then yes, we should clear things fast, but please explain to me how your actions are from a civvie point of view.

Damn, I need to go. Plenty more to say. I hope to be back later before you all lynch me. :srsnod:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Question - is there a reason everyone is reading Epi as town? Meta reasons and info is welcome.

K, so actual thoughtsreadsfeels.

Nutella - I also got iffy vibes from her first post, unsure it's for the exact same reasons as Epi listed. It read more like saying stuff to say stuff and not a comprehensive train of thought. Also found it suspicious how she tagged my vote on MP as "apparent gut feel" when I feel it should be pretty clear it was a very loose vote, pressure/rawr/whatever and she recognises that and at the same time considers to act on it, I think that's what bugs me the most. In Phenon I pretty much followed her stream of consciousness kind of thing seamlessly, not the same here. That said I do like her tone in the recent posts. Slight scum? Could see nut teamed with MP.

MP - I already kind of hate my bias of MP, but his posts reads to me like directing, like deciding what he wants to be convinced of instead of being convinced (don't know how to express it). The activety, strategy talk and questioning is all good, but I know he could do it as scum too. I don't really have a reason to scum read him, so I guess just a null read.

FZ - I could see FZ as scum, mostly didn't like the first post as it also looked like saying stuff to say stuff and it was very early in the game (same feeling as with Nut). Other posts reads defensive with the "I'm watching you" and "maybe I'll vote you" kind of thing. Lack of actual scum hunting? Slight scum lean.

Speed - I always have the mental picture of him sitting behind his computer smirking and it's not comforting. I'll just note that he feels different than last game. Question: Which alignment do you most enjoy?

Marmot - I have suspicions on Marmot for raisins. Rawr.

Luke - Want to hear more from Luke and for him to explain his suspicions. Did not like the post where he votes Nut and says he's just following. Not much to go on otherwise. Sligh scum lean but not much to go on.

LC - Feels different from last game. More shooting in straight lines and not so much dancing around, if that makes sense (probably not). Was leaning town pretty early on, and that hasn't changed.

Epi - If I were to follow others reads, would lean town. Don't really have any feels, as I suspect he's the type of player that would be straight forward and do "logically correct things" regardless of alignment. Null I guess.

JJJ - Is basically willfully trolling. How is that going for you? Would really like you to share your thoughts on the Nut case, and also your own thoughts on Speed. Seems to be doing his own thing. Slight town read for no real reason.

Wilgy - I get that Wilgy's meta is to be a bit random. The one post that stuck out to me was the movement to Nut being a save and then still voting her, which doesn't compute in my head. Please Elaborate? Nullll

Eloh and INH are very null because of lurkness, actually forgot INH was playing. o.o Post moar!

Return to “Previous Heists”