Golden (nons etc)
62%

Total votes: 13
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 3) - Day 5

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, if it's not me and not you, then which combination of Epi, speedchuck, Sorsha, and S~V~S makes sense to you? I know you seem disengaged with the game, so don't feel like it has to be an even remotely informed decision. Just your gut evaluation.
i'm not sure sorsha would be so distant if she were bad but idk
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not about to blow the endgame myself with tunnel vision, Epi, so you know I will give you a fair shake just like everyone else. I'm just calling shit like I see it, that's all.
I get that. I'd roll with S~V~S being good too (see our earlier dispute). That would leave you with three people to nab two mafia.
Who do you think they are?
Speedchuck and Sorsha.
Why's that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, if it's not me and not you, then which combination of Epi, speedchuck, Sorsha, and S~V~S makes sense to you? I know you seem disengaged with the game, so don't feel like it has to be an even remotely informed decision. Just your gut evaluation.
i'm not sure sorsha would be so distant if she were bad but idk
Yeah, that thought's crossed my mind as well. Any thoughts on the other three?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's ISO of speedchuck
speedchuck wrote:If there's anyone I can trust, it's Quin. And Llama. Yes.

SORSHA
I'm confused at speedchuck's early D1 behavior. Admittedly he says he was trying to cause tomfoolery.
speedchuck wrote:Those who have their vote placed on me:

Is it because you don't like what my actions have been? Or because you think they come from a scummy place. Do explain. ;)
:ponder:

Something about this post bothers me. I can't put my finger on it though. It's too self-meta.
speedchuck wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Is it because you don't like what my actions have been? Or because you think they come from a scummy place. Do explain. ;)
Personally, I think Llama looks scummier than you. He was the first to put a second vote on someone for a silly reason. I can't imagine someone being bad and piling a third silly vote on someone. That is why I voted for him, not you. But I have seen very bold baddies do very bold things to fall back on the wifom.

Are you a bold baddie?

Do you honestly think Sorsha is bad? If not do you plan to move your vote?
Am I a bold baddie? I could give you my metaread here, but it'd sound bad coming from me.

I suspect Sorsha more than Llama, and thus am unable to move my vote ATM.

Hm.

Vote Dfaraday
speedchuck wrote:
Quin wrote:hey what's up
Eyy!

Bunch of random wagons. Recommending Dfaraday.
I was giving speedchuck credit for his moves against DF on D1, but it doesn't seem substantiated really. Could be a distancing suspicion. Especially considering...
speedchuck wrote:Yeah, I feel much better about df compared to notsawyer.

If you wanna lynch me based on my lazy, gman, that is fine. Just don't expect scum. And please don't force another tie.
speedchuck changes his tune on DF come D2, with no real explanation.
speedchuck wrote:I almost feel like unvoting and causing a tie would be better than these two options, because they seem easy to mislynch. Why am I wrong?
I don't understand how speedchuck came to this conclusion. This almost reeks of TMI. I don't like it.
speedchuck wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Oh lord I need to just give up today, clearly I'm about ten steps behind. speedchuck ended up voting notsawyer...

still don't understand why not DF?
Honestly, I hardly remember yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I was only trying to save llama d1.

Not that I have great reasons for my vote today.
speedchuck says he was only trying to save Llama D1, but that's strange considering he seemed fixated on DF in particular. Maybe he can clarify here.
speedchuck wrote:Speedchuck
G-Man

nutella
Quin

Spacedaisy
Dom
DFaraday

Epignosis
S~V~S
Sorsha

I don't feel confident enough to add colors to this. 99% of this is gut. First lynch provided no info. The second hardly did. Ugh.

Oh, a posted question I never saw:
Dom wrote:
speedchuck wrote:Eh. Voting Dom.
Who's on your team with you?
You, I hope.
This is an interesting reads list. I'll talk more about this later when I cover his subsequent lists.
speedchuck wrote:
DFaraday wrote:SVS' response still hasn't adequately explained her treatment of Llama, imp. I will likely vote SVS or Daisy, whose votes have felt safe and, if Nutella is bad, potentially a last minute save.
In my opinion, either DF is scum or one of these targets is scum.

It's an opinion that I've had for most of the day, but this further sets up that paradigm.
Again I don't understand this change of thought re: DF. There's a total lack of transparency in speedchuck's posts that I find suspect and uncharacteristic based on my limited experience with him.
speedchuck wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
speedchuck wrote:Epi being scum wouldn't surprise me.
Why should it ever surprise you?
:grin: True enough.
This looks like an Epi/speedchuck teammate exchange to me.
Quin
Epignosis
Dom
Sorsha
S~V~S
DFaraday

Quin argument makes sense to me. Here's a read list, from most town to least.

Also, this is Mylo, not lylo.
Another read list. Epi moving up is not explained. Most of these aren't.
speedchuck wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin
Epignosis
Dom
Sorsha
S~V~S
DFaraday

Quin argument makes sense to me. Here's a read list, from most town to least.

Also, this is Mylo, not lylo.
I am your most civilian after you and Quin. Why?
Gut. It's served me well so far.
:ponder:
speedchuck wrote:Dom scares me a bit.

His vote on me, a few minutes before deadline, would have caused a tie. A tie would have given town a 4/7 chance of losing the game, right there. If there had been one more on me, that's 100% mislynch. Dom either:
Voted me, then reconsidered and decided not to play the odds this late and go ahead for his teammate
or
Legitimately carelessly flung a vote on me before considering where the game, vote totals, and scum were, then switched to DF immediately after.

Thoughts? From anyone?
Speculation re: Dom. Seems to suspect him.
speedchuck wrote:A coordinated scum team could have jumped on me together at EOD and lynched me, ending the game with a scum win. That they didn't suggests a lack of coordination and presence. While further implicating Dom, this doesn't give me good feels about Sorsha.

Sorsha:
I'm torn between whether her place on DF's wagon looks good or terrible. Her vote almost made DF's lynch unavoidable, though she probably wasn't around at EOD to nab me with a coordinated scum CFD. HOWEVER: Sorsha isn't in the best spot, and referenced reasons from yesterday while voting for DF. Had Sorsha not voted DF, that could have set up more flags on her than not.

I could see a Dom/Sorsha team. Still looking at others.
Proposes a Dom-Sorsha team. This would be especially convenient if Epi and speedchuck are teammates.
speedchuck wrote:Epi:
I'm willing to forgive Epi's place on my wagon. I've been crap this game. Don't really like the way he avoided responsibility for the vote by promising the bandwagon on G-Man, but at the same time, if I die, it's game over. If Epi were mafia, he'd know who the townies are, and at the point in the game, responsibility for mislynches doesn't matter.

The way DF agreed to follow onto the three-man wagon makes Epi look... better? I'd expect distancing from Epi if he were scum, buddying if her were town. Wine on that one.

The constant dislike of DF's lynch was iffy, but only because of the result. If she was a different, more unfair bullcrap type role, then Epi would've been right.
Of course, where I come from, Lynchproofs are considered bad game design, so I can't judge that one for sure. I could talk about why, but it isn't relevant to the game at hand.

The back and forth with SVS is weird. It's so focused on meta that I can't make heads or tails of it. If anyone else can, please do.
Why is speedchuck willing to forgive Epi?

This whole post is one big post of trying to rationalize Epi's behavior as reasonable. I further smell teammate indicative behavior.
speedchuck wrote:Looked back again. I feel a bit like SVS/Epi is town/town. It's not scum/scum, as far as I can tell. I also feel a bit better about SVS after Day 4.

Speedchuck
Quin

S~V~S
Epignosis

Sorsha
Dom
Final reads list, with Sorsha and Dom bringing up the rear.

=========================================================================================

speedchuck is a moderate mafia read. There's a thorough lack of accountability and transparency that is pervasive in speedchuck's performance that seriously bothers me. I don't follow his train of thought regarding reads at all. He just says "gut". I say bullshit.

I'm given a bit of pause occasionally with his treatment of DF on D1, but looking at the in-thread content makes his vote look much weaker.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

tbh no
i don't know what the case on speedchuck is which is extra embarassing.

i am goiong to bed now but I'll try and do better tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP's ISO of S~V~S
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Quin is the only one in this game talking any sense, so I am following his vote on Sorsha.
You put a second vote on someone becasue the first persons reason ("none whatsoever") was talking sense to you?
A fair question.
S~V~S wrote:I wonder if Sorsha noticed she had three votes when she was in here.

One vote on a person for a silly reason, ha ha lulz. Dropping a second vote on someone for a silly reason, not cool. Dropping a third vote, what baddie would do that?

I hope to see votes moving there or better reasons put forth.

So dropping a temp vote on Llama for lulz. If he takes his vote more seriously, I will too.
Damn. I like this.
S~V~S wrote:

Personally, I think Llama looks scummier than you. He was the first to put a second vote on someone for a silly reason. I can't imagine someone being bad and piling a third silly vote on someone. That is why I voted for him, not you. But I have seen very bold baddies do very bold things to fall back on the wifom.

Are you a bold baddie?

Do you honestly think Sorsha is bad? If not do you plan to move your vote?
I like this too. These all seem like genuine questions with the intention of sorting speedchuck.
S~V~S wrote:Llama~

"What is LOST?"

Google results: https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is ... 8&oe=utf-8

Took me 4 seconds :grin:

And I will take you seriously if you give real answers and stop goofing around. If you suspect Faraday, then vote for him! You don't feel even remotely sincere to me, and you put someone you don't actually seem to suspect in danger. That concerns me. Even goofing around, when you are sincere this comes through. I am not seeing it.
You go, girl.

Seriously, S~V~S bringing some serious shade down. This reads genuine to me as well.
S~V~S wrote:Wow quiet in here. I have the cold from hell and pretty much sacked after work again.

Bye INH.

I think Dom has had some RL going on this weekend, he hasn't been around our Politics discussion group on FB much either iirc.

I still feel like crap but will have time to reread that weird Lynch. G Man why was maintaining the tie so important to you that you sabotaged Llama effort to save himself?

And Speed, before G man said that Llama switched the vote to you I thought that maybe the two of you had BTSC since you paralleled him pretty closely. Why did you do that?
More prodding of speedchuck. I can believe she is trying to sort him here.

S~V~S: The towniest town that ever towned so far.
S~V~S wrote:No I think you were pretty obvious.

Knee Jerk no u over defensive reaction from sawyer.
notsawyer540 wrote:About what? I didn't have any suspicions, so I said I was considering voting for INH just because we have differing opinions on aspects of the show. I was mostly dicking around. As far as Quin, that bit's covered in the part you quoted. I misread what Quin wrote and thought that he had said that his role PM didn't specify an alignment because I have a terrible habit of skim reading sometimes.

I do find you suspicious now, however, because of the way your post is addressed toward everyone except me. Seems to me you're trying to convince people to vote for me. If you really had any interest in my response, you would've directed your inquiry about me to me.

Vote DFaraday
I do this all the time. When something about someones post catches my eye, I often talk about it because I am in fact soliciting other peoples opinions. If I am asking for clarification, I will ask directly. If I want to discuss it,I will talk about it.

So I am missing what is so incendiary about this post that Sawyer reacted like this to it.
I like the analysis here. S~V~S is analyzing notsawyer's behavior through the lens of how she knows she would act. In general I find townies employing this logic more than baddies.

She proceeds to tunnel the fuck out of notsawyer, which seems like town S~V~S to me.
S~V~S wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
nutella wrote:I suppose I can see some merit in that analysis, but I'm not so sure what it tells us. I voted for llama because I thought he was suspicious.
Yeah, me too. I really disliked his piling a second frivolous vote on Sorsha for a very silly reason. It actually looked more suspect to me than Speen putting a THIRD vote on her for the same frivolous reason. Everyone was voting for frivolous reasons that day, put putting a second vote on someone is serious.
To the highlighted bit: Why?
I think i explained this when I made the vote; it would be incredible to me that a baddie would do something like putting a third vote on someone for a silly reason. Baddies worry too much about how they look, and that looked awful. I don't see a baddie doing it. I was a bit conflicted about it when Llama flipped civ; that's why I asked you why you were paralleling him.
This doesn't look like speed and S~V~S have BTSC.
S~V~S wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
DFaraday wrote:If someone could outline the case on me, that'd be great.
I voted for you becasue you asked me a question, I answered it, and then you said, basically, that I didn't answer it. Like as if someone had put me into a possible list of suspects, and you decided to suspect me. It felt opportunistic to me.
No I didn't. I said your answer was unsatisfactory to me. I thought Llama's thought process was pretty straightforward: he voted Sorsha, started taking suspicion, then said he would switch to me if other people were willing, but for the time being he would stay on the most viable choice. In real life I don't agree with that strategy, but I understand it, especially in Mafia.
I think we are talking different languages. You put a totally wrong spin on one of my posts. When I explained this, you said nope, unsatisfactory without actually addressing what I said. This tranalates to me as suspecting me in order to have a suspicion.
This doesn't look like DF and S~V~S have BTSC.

Then there's that back and forth with Epi.

=========================================================================================

Yeah, S~V~S is absolutely town. I'm extremely confident in this. The mafia has dun goofed with keeping her alive this long. If she's mafia, then holy shit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Lost Again Mafia (Season 3) - Day 4

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, voting records and ISOs done, and here's where I'm at:

MP Rainbow: Overall (Solo)
S~V~S

Sorsha

speedchuck
Dom

Epignosis

MP Rainbow: Overall (Dual)
Epignosis & S~V~S

Dom & S~V~S
speedchuck & S~V~S
Sorsha & S~V~S

Dom & speedchuck

Sorsha & speedchuck

Epignosis & Sorsha
Dom & Sorsha

Dom & Epignosis

Epignosis & speedchuck

I really think it's Epi and speedchuck at the moment, but I'm willing to reassess and continue mulling over all of this.

Comments are encouraged. It's imperative that all of us assess as much as possible.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm exhausted.

PhD work will demand my attention, but I'll be sure to give this Day period my absolute all to the best of my ability. It's incredibly important that the rest of you all do the same, within reason.

:offtobed:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 114

Post by speedchuck »

So does Dom look worse than me, or? ...

MP, do you have any questions for me that can clarify my situation? I'd rather not lose us the game just because of some super low early game effort.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote:So does Dom look worse than me, or? ...

MP, do you have any questions for me that can clarify my situation? I'd rather not lose us the game just because of some super low early game effort.
Hard to say. In isolation, probably, but you're both within the same tier so I really couldn't say with any shred of confidence.

If you could walk me through your thought process regarding your read lists and/or votes, that'd be appreciated. The thing I'm struggling with the most is that your thoughts are compatible with an agenda because there's no clear logic or thought process to follow.

And I'm not married to any of my assessments I made today, even if I worded some of them very strongly. I'm going to sleep on all of this and surely tinfoil all of this stuff into oblivion. So make your cases, but don't spend the entire time defending yourself either. A healthy mix of addressing some concerns I threw in the ISO as well as evaluating everyone else and the combinations alive would be ideal.

It's imperative that everyone provide a clear ranking of how they feel about the possible combinations before EoD. We're at too critical a stage in the game for anything less.

Alright, seriously, I'm exhausted. :offtobed:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 123

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not about to blow the endgame myself with tunnel vision, Epi, so you know I will give you a fair shake just like everyone else. I'm just calling shit like I see it, that's all.
I get that. I'd roll with S~V~S being good too (see our earlier dispute). That would leave you with three people to nab two mafia.
Who do you think they are?
Speedchuck and Sorsha.
Why's that?
Because I'm not bad you ninny.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Right, so I'll keep my defense short and then get to rereading Epi.

My defense is nothing. I had a really crappy first 3.5 days. Not gonna go and appeal to RL reasons or anything. I've barely read days 2 and 3, day one was a pile of roleplay meaninglessness, and I simply popped into the thread occasionally and popped some immediate gut reads based on the last 10/20 posts. Perhaps it was worse than useless. I've got no defense for it. Good luck pulling an actual agenda out of it, though.

Thought process on votes is likewise terrible.
D1: Had a strong feeling Llama was town. Voted on the train that wasn't him. Felt kinda guilty for pulling attention to him, even.
D2: Barely popped in. Between NotSawyer and Nutella? An easy choice.
D3: I honestly popped a vote on Quin (now you) to see if it would work. I thought the mod might change the poll. Unfortunately, I wasn't around at dayend to change it. No excuses. It's crap.
D4: Based on your role-flip, game suspicions, and DF's survival, I was positive they were scum. Anything that allows a player to survive two lynches in a game, in any way, would be broken. That lynch should have been guaranteed. Crazy (to me) that I even got close to rivaling it.

D1 and D4 should give pause to me being aligned with DF, if only slightly, but you can work through that. You can also look at my vanilla town meta, vs my non-town meta, if that helps. Really though, neither applies.
I've had a crappy few days. I'm gonna try and step my game up so I don't lose it for you guys.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epi, I saw your post explaining it, but I didn't get it. In clear terms, why did SVS go from a possible vote from you to one of your townreads?

And secondly, what is your read on Dom? I'm somewhat surprised you'd suspect Sorsha over Dom.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MP, you've got a rather strong suspicion of Epi going on. Is any of that due to metaread? If so, could you explain?
In more certain terms, is avoiding the definitely-scum-DF lynch and trying to find a different scummate instead of DF at friggin MYLO something Epi would be prone to do?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:Epi, I saw your post explaining it, but I didn't get it. In clear terms, why did SVS go from a possible vote from you to one of your townreads?

And secondly, what is your read on Dom? I'm somewhat surprised you'd suspect Sorsha over Dom.
S~V~S and I butt heads often and as a result of this particular butting I no longer think she's bad.

As for Dom and Sorsha, I need to read through their posts to draw a clear opinion. I haven't been diligent lately. They have a combined total of 56 posts, so this shouldn't be much of a task.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My scumread of Sorsha mostly comes from the fact that the mafia could have coordinated to lynch me instead of DF yesterday, but didn't have the coordination. I know that train of thought only works with me being town, but it's what I have to work with.

However...

If Epi is scum with Dom, then the best scum could do is force a tie in last nights votal situation, using G-Man's vote. That might make more sense than a no-show from Sorsha.
Hard to say. We don't have much Sorsha to go on.

linki: Cool, thanks for the answer. I look forward to your opinions on those two.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ah.

I remember why I don't suspect Dom.
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Baddies are Quin, SVS, and either Chuck or Dom. *is strangled*
If you're town then the game is over so there was no need to say this. Eagerly awaiting a baddie flip.
You got some splainin' to do.
That was Dom's reaction to DFaraday showing up as Locke. If he already knew DFaraday was bad, I don't believe Dom would have posted that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So if I'm right about MP and S~V~S, then Sorsha and speedchuck are your mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 82

Post by S~V~S »

I have to catch back up, last night I looked in here there were several walls o'text from MP and after reading the other game my eyes hurt, lol.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, I'd like a response to this:

If we kill scum tonight, would a no-lynch be a good idea tomorrow?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why? So the baddies could kill again the next night and game over?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Why? So the baddies could kill again the next night and game over?
The general strategy is to narrow down the pool.

With 5 alive, mafia kills, making the next Day phase 3-1. That makes the odds of getting it wrong 75%. Refraining from lynching means the mafia (presumably) kills, making it 2-1, which makes the odds of getting it wrong 67%.

I don't think a no lynch is necessary though- lynch Sorsha and then speedchuck.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Why? So the baddies could kill again the next night and game over?
The general strategy is to narrow down the pool.

With 5 alive, mafia kills, making the next Day phase 3-1. That makes the odds of getting it wrong 75%. Refraining from lynching means the mafia (presumably) kills, making it 2-1, which makes the odds of getting it wrong 67%.

I don't think a no lynch is necessary though- lynch Sorsha and then speedchuck.
True. That would eliminate the need for a no lynch. :|
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh, I get it. Then there would be only one baddie left. Smaller pool, fewer places to hide.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:Ah.

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
If you're town then the game is over so there was no need to say this. Eagerly awaiting a baddie flip.
That was Dom's reaction to DFaraday showing up as Locke. If he already knew DFaraday was bad, I don't believe Dom would have posted that.
I literally don't understand Dom's post here in context. Could you elaborate, and explain why he wouldn't post that as scum?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dom has been asking where Sorsha is all game. Kinda strange. Most recently said he doubts Sorsha would be so absent as scum.

This might be a REALLY bad question for me to ask, but Epi: Why are you going after Sorsha before me? Any particular reason? I have a reason for asking this.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

29 hours left. Would certainly appreciate thoughts from Dom, SVS, and Sorsha, especially if they include reads and thoughts on my/MP's posts since Day 4 ended.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I plan to read back over his stuff tonight. Between the other game and work, I did not get very far earlier today.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
I literally don't understand Dom's post here in context. Could you elaborate, and explain why he wouldn't post that as scum?
The prevailing idea was that one of Quin or DFaraday had to be bad based on the distribution of power roles. Dom was around for the end of the Day and when DFaraday was temporarily shown to be a civilian, Dom went after Quin.

That kind of post in that exact window makes no sense if Dom already knows Quin is a civilian and DFaraday isn't.
speedchuck wrote:Dom has been asking where Sorsha is all game. Kinda strange. Most recently said he doubts Sorsha would be so absent as scum.

This might be a REALLY bad question for me to ask, but Epi: Why are you going after Sorsha before me? Any particular reason? I have a reason for asking this.
You're talking and she's not.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
The prevailing idea was that one of Quin or DFaraday had to be bad based on the distribution of power roles. Dom was around for the end of the Day and when DFaraday was temporarily shown to be a civilian, Dom went after Quin.

That kind of post in that exact window makes no sense if Dom already knows Quin is a civilian and DFaraday isn't.
Oooohhh...

That's a good point. I didn't get it because I was coming from this perspective where the game should have ended there. That does look good on Dom.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, Epis analysis of Dom makes sense to me, which is good since I can't read Dom for shit. I always read him as bad, then give him the BOTD becasue it's MY bias and he winds up being a mass murderer or something. I don't think Epi is bad becasue, after the dog & pony show I put on the other night, had he been bad, he would have laughed coldly in my face and lynched me. Moving Quin is a civ.

So I think Epis analysis works best, POE. Since we have till tomorrow, hopefully Sorsha shows up; I don't like lynching people who are not here, but I also don't like lynching someone becasue the OTHER candidate is a no show.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Voting Epi
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:Voting Epi
Trying to wrap things up? Nah. Not going to happen.

I've got news for you.

Coffee...
is for closers.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I don't drink coffee.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I can see why you are top FEB, Epi

You play a bad guy like I do.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

speedchuck wrote:I can see why you are top FEB, Epi

what does this mean
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

speedbuck, explain that comment or face my vote !
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

speedchuck wrote:So does Dom look worse than me, or? ...

why does this matter?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:I don't drink coffee.
Then shame on you.

*scans for your name in the hall of fame*

Uh...

No I don't. I'm good at it.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote:

what does this mean
Pretty sure Epi and Sorsha are the scum right now.

Which means he's doing what I do near endgame. Making a bunch of inconvenient townfirms (SVS, you) and throwing his own inactive teammate under the bus to make his accusation against me legitimate.
It's the very kind of thing I do as scum.

As for your other question, MP had you as the same color as me in his review. I was trying to figure out where his head was at.

linki: Ouch. I've never played a scum game on this site, Epi. I can't get in the hall of fame without playing here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why do you care who looks worse to MP?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
speedchuck wrote:I don't drink coffee.
Then shame on you.

*scans for your name in the hall of fame*

Uh...

No I don't. I'm good at it.
yeah but where's your socky?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote:why do you care who looks worse to MP?
MP provided two rainbows, a single and a dual one. In context, I was trying to understand the state of the game from his perspective. Nothing more. What are you looking for?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:
Dom wrote:

what does this mean
Pretty sure Epi and Sorsha are the scum right now.

Which means he's doing what I do near endgame. Making a bunch of inconvenient townfirms (SVS, you) and throwing his own inactive teammate under the bus to make his accusation against me legitimate.
It's the very kind of thing I do as scum.

As for your other question, MP had you as the same color as me in his review. I was trying to figure out where his head was at.

linki: Ouch. I've never played a scum game on this site, Epi. I can't get in the hall of fame without playing here.
That's the stupidest strategy I ever heard.

Show me one time I have ever thrown an inactive teammate under the bus.

Guess what? It's never ever happened.

In Vocaroo I had one teammate: a2thezebra, who never even showed up. Got lynched Day 1. Guess what I did? Defended that motherfucker through song.

Then I went on to win by myself.

If you think I'm throwing Sorsha under the bus, you're a fool. But you're not a fool. I've been on a team with Sorsha. If anything, she tends to try to get me lynched when we're bad together.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck: Show me at least three instances in which you did this:

"Which means he's doing what I do near endgame. Making a bunch of inconvenient townfirms (SVS, you) and throwing his own inactive teammate under the bus to make his accusation against me legitimate."
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

As I've said, I'm new to this forum. I'm only saying that you're doing this because it's what you're doing. Unless Dom is actually scum, but you made a pretty good point there.
So no, I'm not going to scour your previous games. I'll take your meta word for it.

Phenon mafia. I didn't have a teammate, but I was making townfirms like crazy at the end. Technically not scum though.
Credithunt: http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread ... #pid121331 Check after the first scum dies.
Another mafia game: http://forum.chocolatepi.net/showthread ... 596&page=6 I started on pE at post 294. Though, to be fair, the game was ridiculously unbalanced. Those are the only recent ones.
I've only landed mafia one other time, and that was me replacing into a doomed team four years ago.

Not that it matters.

So, Epi: Thought question: Assuming I'm town, and of course that you are town, is it more likely that Dom is scum or that SVS is pulling a brilliant change of pace and destroying us all.
And I know you could be snarky and answer that I'm scum and it's a stupid assumption, but please. For the sake of my own vote.
I want to believe you're town. I have for half the game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote:I'm only saying that you're doing this because it's what you're doing.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote:But you're not a fool.
Oh, and thanks. I rather feel like one now, so it was nice of you to say that.

I'm not scum. If I was, I'd know whose lynch to push. There are plenty of options.

linki: I know it's not an actual argument that you're scum, Epi. If that was my argument for you being scum it'd be stupid as hell.
"Durr he wants to kill the other scum person and keeps making inconvenient townreads he must be scum"
Making fun of myself here, not you
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I need to look up something. Be back.

Return to “Previous Heists”