Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Dyslexicon »

Remember that time when I said that if Nifty turns out bad than Nut should be suspect number one? And then this:
nutella wrote:Cool no death!

Now I need to sort out my thoughts for this lynch :ponder: Several players I'm iffy on (Nifty, Wilgy, Jack, SVS) but nothing really confident.
nutella wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

Now I need to sort out my thoughts for this lynch :ponder: Several players I'm iffy on (Nifty, Wilgy, Jack, SVS) but nothing really confident.
Really, you're iffy on me after what I did for you?
Not anymore. :beer:
And then Nifty asks if Nut didn't get a message from the mod, which Nut never answers and it isn't brought up again. But Nifty brings up Nut vouching for him.

@Nifty, What is the reason you're trusting Nut? And what was the reason you were targeting her in the first place? D1 you first mention her saying you have no feelings from her what so ever, and then she later is one of the people at the bottom of your rainbow. Later (D3?) you say everybody had a major scum read on Nut, which I ask you about cause I didn't have the same impression, and then you say you'll find where people said it (which you never did). There's very little interaction between you other than this. Until you target her of all people for you action. Who did you target this night?

@Nut, Where you surprised to be targeted for Nifty's action?

I think you guyz be lying. Tsk tsk.

---

I'm tired of reading Jack's posts, so I want to scum read him for that. It would be better if he is town and I'm right though. :p Probably doing well with this antagonizing. \o/

Anyway:
Cerberus:
Nifty
Nut

Reapers:
MP
Raven or Jack probably
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 5)

Post by Dyslexicon »

And why the fuck, excuse my mouth, am I a strong lynch candidate now? Because Jack has been omgusing everyone who has been after him? Or just because I've been gone? Would like the voters to explain with their own words. I'm cool with being lynched, I don't really have the time to play mafia right now so it's rather convenient. I will flip town though, but if there's time for a town flip and you all really feel you need to then fine.

@Jack, If you really care this deeply you can go read the scum game I just played on this site (Currents) and tell me if you see a match. I'll be awaiting your finds eagerly.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, Vote Nifty
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 4)

Post by malakim2099 »

The couple sat in the Normandy's galley, taking it easy this morning. Though she did raise a brow (if she had them) at what her companion was eating. "Seriously, you're eating Blast-Os?"

He snorted, pouring the very sugary cereal into a bowl, "Hey, when my mother was bouncing around on tour, that's what the day care had. It's my one indulgence."

Suddenly, a commanding voice echoed tauntingly, "And it shall be your last."

His companion spun around, recognizing the voice as her eyes went wide. "You?!?"

A smirk, "Yes, me. And now, your journey ends." And the two were suddenly locked in combat. The man tried to pull his sidearm to help, but suddenly started choking, falling to the ground.

His companion screamed, "SHEPARD!" But the distraction was a mistake, as she was suddenly impaled, a last gasp escaping her as her limp body slumped to the floor.

As Shepard's vision faded, his last image was of Liara on the ground, bleeding out her last... and the echo of sinister laughter.

TonyStarkPrime has been killed! He was Commander John Shepard (Town), who probably would have survived if he was the true (Fem)Shep!

DrWilgy has been killed! They were Liara T'Soni (Town), Asari archaeologist and expert in the Protheans!

The game... continues!
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I've been working insane hours, so these extended periods are doing wonders for me. I'll be able to do some ISO digging today, I promise, because tomorrow I'll be working insane hours again.

Dyslexicon wrote:Also, I'm voting MP. I have very good reason to believe he is not town. You all should do the same.
Dump it. You're wrong. I'm Legion.
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

Dyslexicon wrote:Remember that time when I said that if Nifty turns out bad than Nut should be suspect number one? And then this:

nutella wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

And then Nifty asks if Nut didn't get a message from the mod, which Nut never answers and it isn't brought up again. But Nifty brings up Nut vouching for him.

@Nifty, What is the reason you're trusting Nut? And what was the reason you were targeting her in the first place? D1 you first mention her saying you have no feelings from her what so ever, and then she later is one of the people at the bottom of your rainbow. Later (D3?) you say everybody had a major scum read on Nut, which I ask you about cause I didn't have the same impression, and then you say you'll find where people said it (which you never did). There's very little interaction between you other than this. Until you target her of all people for you action. Who did you target this night?

@Nut, Where you surprised to be targeted for Nifty's action?

I think you guyz be lying. Tsk tsk.

---

I'm tired of reading Jack's posts, so I want to scum read him for that. It would be better if he is town and I'm right though. :p Probably doing well with this antagonizing. \o/

Anyway:
Cerberus:
Nifty
Nut

Reapers:
MP
Raven or Jack probably
You've been relatively inactive, I've been pretty much cleared. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I'm going to either vote you or SVS, I get that you guys overhear don't like claiming, but the fact that you ignored the claims altogether is crazy. Gut-reads, POE, scumhunting are all great tools, but you and SVS have completely ignored those things.

If I'm reading things correctly it looks like Thane went after Wilgy. Any other explanation I'm missing for the two kills?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

CaptainNifty wrote:You've been relatively inactive, I've been pretty much cleared. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I'm going to either vote you or SVS, I get that you guys overhear don't like claiming, but the fact that you ignored the claims altogether is crazy. Gut-reads, POE, scumhunting are all great tools, but you and SVS have completely ignored those things.

If I'm reading things correctly it looks like Thane went after Wilgy. Any other explanation I'm missing for the two kills?
Are the questions uncofortable for you to answer? If you have nothing to hide it shouldn't be a problem. I will be damned if the rest of town would be so blind as to not listen to what I have to say. Tell me more about the "pretty much cleared" and what you mean by those words. I'm especially interested in who you targeted other than Nut, if you really want to prove yourself. And you should answer all the other questions I already gave you. Why so uncooperative?

For information, I'm not really from "over here", I've played three games here. I'm used to claiming and not claiming depending on the setup. I'm definitely more used to games of this nature than I imagine many regular players here are, and I've designed these types of games myself. I have not ignored claims at all, but they do nothing for me unless it's fool proof or overwhelmingly likely. We do have those claims, so no worries. Since you are concerned with claims, what do you think of SVS's claim since you are painting her scum with the same brush you do with me it seems? For the record I'm very unlikely to role claim this game as it's basically pointless.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dump it. You're wrong. I'm Legion.
Aren't we all? But cool, can you vote Nifty?^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@SVS, Can your claim be proven? I'm unclear on that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Nutella, Talk to me.^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

CaptainNifty wrote:You've been relatively inactive, I've been pretty much cleared. I don't owe you an explanation for anything. I'm going to either vote you or SVS, I get that you guys overhear don't like claiming, but the fact that you ignored the claims altogether is crazy. Gut-reads, POE, scumhunting are all great tools, but you and SVS have completely ignored those things.

Seriously though. What is your basis for saying this? And why am I put in a group with SVS like this? Show it, don't tell it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Dys, in case it wasn't entirely clear, I did vouch for Nifty because I did get an extra shot that night, and no I wasn't expecting it. I waited for him to bring it up to confirm that it was him, so since he brought it up I believe he must be that role. So he is cleared. That was like, so yesterday. You caught up on the facts now? Also, you're bad. Sorry but that's just how the game goes.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I take it Fred is silenced
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote:Dys, in case it wasn't entirely clear, I did vouch for Nifty because I did get an extra shot that night, and no I wasn't expecting it. I waited for him to bring it up to confirm that it was him, so since he brought it up I believe he must be that role. So he is cleared. That was like, so yesterday. You caught up on the facts now? Also, you're bad. Sorry but that's just how the game goes.
I know all this, which should be evident from my posts. Don't pretend you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying you two are lying. Why wait? If you got an upgrade he is telling the truth, no other role can do that. Why do you think he chose you of all people? He didn't seem to trust you. Why is he now refusing to answer questions? Why is he trusting you? Why has he become less active after being "pretty much confirmed" by his own admission? These are all rethoric questions for the other players to consider. :p In case it wasn't clear, I'm not wondering. I'm town, you may actually think I'm not, but I am and my flip will validate all I've said for reasons, and me being lynched is not such a sad thing for that exact reason. :beer: So good luck with that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote:I take it Fred is silenced
Lol. He is like the one person I would expect to actually listen to me. Well, next day I guess.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13

1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12

1 kill
1 kill
2 kills
1 kill

2 Cerb
2 Reapers
1 Geth
6 town

This may get ugly actually.

Do the people that insist I'm scum say I'm Cerb or Reaper btw? Would appreciate an answer to this for planning reasons.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Nifty, Any reason you're not casting a vote right now? You seem to know where it should go.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This is appropriate. But I want a conversation going here. Don't waste your life like I may have done. :llama:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Something about why theres 4 votes on dyslexicon doesnt sit right with my gut...

im going to do an ISO of Dizzy real quick to either disprove or approve my gut.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

real quick, who all has claimed what?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

sprityo wrote:real quick, who all has claimed what?
nut is claiming Chambers
nifty is Anderson
Fred is Joker
MP claims Legion
sprit claims Tali

Jack may have hinted, but I think I missed it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@Dizzy

You're asking a lot of questions that have been answered. Glad you're back but you'll be more convincing if you catch up first. You can ISO me for a recent summary I gave MP and start from there if you have to.

@Sprit

You claimed Tali. Nifty claimed Anderson, Fred claimed EDI, MP claimed Legion. I claimed a romanceable lady. Raven hinted something and I didn't catch it. SVS claimed helpful and unhelpful and I narrowed her down to Jacob or someone else but then she claimed and I missed it. Epi claimed Geth.

I think that's it.
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

CaptainNifty wrote:
nut is claiming Chambers
nifty is Anderson
Fred is Joker
MP claims Legion
sprit claims Tali

Sprit had a confirmed info gather on me when I targeted him. My only hang-up is a self-reverse-track is way risky.

I will claim Ashley Williams as well since we seem to be doing stuff like that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

CaptainNifty wrote:
nut is claiming Chambers
nifty is Anderson
Fred is Joker
MP claims Legion
sprit claims Tali

I did. Kelly.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Dizzy

You're asking a lot of questions that have been answered. Glad you're back but you'll be more convincing if you catch up first. You can ISO me for a recent summary I gave MP and start from there if you have to.

@Sprit

You claimed Tali. Nifty claimed Anderson, Fred claimed EDI, MP claimed Legion. I claimed a romanceable lady. Raven hinted something and I didn't catch it. SVS claimed helpful and unhelpful and I narrowed her down to Jacob or someone else but then she claimed and I missed it. Epi claimed Geth.

I think that's it.
How can Fred claim EDI if ColonialBob died night 1... and he flipped as EDI
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

CaptainNifty wrote:
nut is claiming Chambers
nifty is Anderson
Fred is Joker
MP claims Legion
sprit claims Tali

I have not claimed anything yet, I don't know where you're getting that. SVS claimed (or just hinted really) Kelly Chambers.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Actually I full claimed it the post right before yours.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Dizzy

@Sprit

I think that's it.
How can Fred claim EDI if ColonialBob died night 1... and he flipped as EDI
Meant Joker.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nobody's gonna try to figure out my secret code?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So recap:

Adam - ???
Nifty - Anderson, vouched for by Nutella
Dizzy - ???
Epi - Geth, w/ limited reason to believe he does have nk protection
Fred - Joker, confirmed (less potential forging) by Bob's death
Raven - Ash
Jack - romanceable lady (which is not nearly as open ended of a claim as it was at the time)
MP - Legion awesome character concept
Nutella - ???
Sprityo- Tali
SVS - Kelly
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@Dyslexicon, what was your reasoning for voting MP earlier? i dont believe im seeing it.

Also:
Dyslexicon wrote:People I would invite to my birthday party:
Fred - Potty mouthed friend.
Nut - Hazelnut spread friend.
LC - I will yolo this read to my grave.____________Long Con - posts - Aria T'Loak - Lynched on Day 4
Wilgy - Yaaaas, bruh.____________DrWilgy - posts - Liara T'Soni - Killed on Night 4

People I would go for long walks with (but maybe bring a knife in my back pocket just in case)
SVS - Tinks thoughty thoughts.
Adam - Makes me sane.
Nifty - Has the grrrs.
MP - Because I thought so D1.

People I want to get to know better:
Dom - Is like a mix of Epi and Llama and it's fun.____________Dom - posts - Garrus Vakarian - Killed on Night 2
Sprit - Is standing on the outside looking in.

People I'm looking at while lifting one eyebrow:
TSP - Says some weird things I don't follow.____________TonyStarkPrime - posts - Commander Shepard - Killed on Night 4
Raven - I've kind of forgotten the concrete reasons, so let's call it gut. (Actually the reasons are a bit silly).

People I will throw rocks at:
Silver - Doesn't feel like he did to me last game. Lack of scum hunting?____________Silver Lantern - posts - Sovereign - Lynched on Day 3
Jack - I don't feel like explaining this in detail. I think "not finding his footing" like Adam said is a good analogy. Many words, much mental gymnastics, which can go on forever, but I can see through it. His pokes on me is a placeholder, as it is with Nut.

Oh, and that guy:
Epi - Hi.
How would you change this list now, if at all?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:So recap:

Adam - ???
Nifty - Anderson, vouched for by Nutella
Dizzy - ???
Epi - Geth, w/ limited reason to believe he does have nk protection
Fred - Joker, confirmed (less potential forging) by Bob's death
Raven - Ash
Jack - romanceable lady (which is not nearly as open ended of a claim as it was at the time)
MP - Legion awesome character concept
Nutella - ???
Sprityo- Tali
SVS - Kelly
So i'm looking at these roles like this:

where, if at all, can these be confirmed, or at least assumed to be confirmed? I know I am tied to I_R for his visit to me when i watched myself, Nifty is directly tied to nutella. Epi is still a nuisance. MP isnt really confirmable. SVS, i think she said something about this, but none of the results have indicated that she effected them at all. then Jack is claiming one of Miranda, Ashley, or Samantha. (or Samara if she is an option, but her role doesnt say so explicitly)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@Nutella, what happened between these two posts?
nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LA, what do you think of Nifty?
Still not sure. I liked Fred's case, but I also liked his defense. He claimed Anderson and that he tried to give Fred an extra shot to de-vanilla-fy him, but that's a little sketchy because it seems like he should have figured out that it wouldn't work? idk I'm still unclear on that whole thing, so it could be a fake claim but I'm leaning toward believing it. He was a pretty early civ read for me, but the case for him being gfish's teammate has some merit. Idk, I know I'm waffling :omg:
nutella wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

There was only about 24-30 hours in between them if my guess-timations are right (from Day 3 to Day 4) So what during the night changed your opinion since youre ISO is no providing anything aside from a sudden change without context
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote:@Nutella, what happened between these two posts?
nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LA, what do you think of Nifty?
Still not sure. I liked Fred's case, but I also liked his defense. He claimed Anderson and that he tried to give Fred an extra shot to de-vanilla-fy him, but that's a little sketchy because it seems like he should have figured out that it wouldn't work? idk I'm still unclear on that whole thing, so it could be a fake claim but I'm leaning toward believing it. He was a pretty early civ read for me, but the case for him being gfish's teammate has some merit. Idk, I know I'm waffling :omg:
nutella wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:

There was only about 24-30 hours in between them if my guess-timations are right (from Day 3 to Day 4) So what during the night changed your opinion since youre ISO is no providing anything aside from a sudden change without context

EBWOP: fixed my colors
Banners:
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No no effects. I chose to add votes to Silver and Jack as I suspected them the first two nights. Night three I could not target Jack two nights in a row and Silver was dead, so I removed a vote from Wilgy as I felt movement in his direction.

So I cannot be confirmed by results, but I am who I am nevertheless.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

S~V~S wrote:No no effects. I chose to add votes to Silver and Jack as I suspected them the first two nights. Night three I could not target Jack two nights in a row and Silver was dead, so I removed a vote from Wilgy as I felt movement in his direction.

So I cannot be confirmed by results, but I am who I am nevertheless.
Why would people move to Wilgy?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Are... are you really asking that, Sprit? Between those two posts is when Nifty targeted me, obviously.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

edit from earlier: I didnt see that I-R had claimed Ash, so that means Jack would have to be either Miranda or Samantha (assuming he's telling the truth)

anyone pickup on his clue or whatever that could relate to this?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

nutella wrote:Are... are you really asking that, Sprit? Between those two posts is when Nifty targeted me, obviously.
you never mentioned it in between the posts so i had no way of knowing, fair enough.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

SVS, who did you target last night?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I_R what were your other night action targets?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

Who* did you target?

What's your role?

Can you prove your claim?

*Should be "whom," you know.

Foolish meat sacks. If you could win this by straight mechanics, then you are not participating in Mafia. You are participating in a broken system.

And I can guarantee you this system is not broken.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sprityo wrote:SVS, who did you target last night?
I pulled a vote off of someone. I would rather not say who if you don't mind.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

S~V~S wrote:
sprityo wrote:SVS, who did you target last night?
I pulled a vote off of someone. I would rather not say who if you don't mind.
Fair enough,

I am almost done with my full ISO of everyone. well. an almost full ISO of everyone

We dont ISO Epi because there's no need to
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Rainbow list

-Fredwood* - I still believe fredwood is playing very town aside from his joker claim which he could only fake if ColBob was forged (i highly doubt this though)
-nutella - little content, some waffling, but good stuff being put out. Wish i could hear more from nutella
-SVS - SVS is odd, my gut is telling my civ, and yet i dont see much outside of jack discourse.
MP - lot of enthusiasm early, but it's slowed down, I feel like a lot of the past couple of day's content has been MP asking why he is under suspicion when really no one has even voted for him? He mentions being lumped with SVS a lot and not liking it. MP said Day 3 he considers Adam to be a possible for teammate to gfish (who was mafia)

-Nifty - Similar to Adam, but less alignment indicative. I dont really have anything to say except i dont think Nifty is bad
-Dizzy - I'm not seeing a lot of content that's helping the game.
-Epi* - Why is he still here? I guess we can keep him around a little longer....
-Adam - adam had a slow start, with a good chunk of his ISO being in Day 2. What REALLY got my goat with him was....in a two mafia game. Why is he only asking/referencing the Cerberus Mafia team? Like in his entire ISO you can find the word "reaper" 9 times, only once being said by him, the rest in quotes... The more i think about this....the less i like it. One last thing to top the cake, Dom made a case for why Adam was Cerberus on Night 2. Who died Night 2? It was Dom. In fact i believe Dom would've pushed this idea further had he not died.
-Immortal_Raven - Im sketchy on his claim still. not a lot of content to work off of, and they way he tries to play off how i reversed tracked myself gives me the heeby jeebies.
-Jack* - I take back what i said earlier about jack looking better. My gut is coming back with a reminder that the longer he is in here, the less im gonna want to lynch him. I think if we lynch jack, we would be able to focus more on others since he has been a suspicion of a few people for a decent amount of time now.

Ones with an asterisk are ones i didnt check ISOs for.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

One last note, I believe Jack to be claiming Miranda.

No other option makes sense.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote:edit from earlier: I didnt see that I-R had claimed Ash, so that means Jack would have to be either Miranda or Samantha (assuming he's telling the truth)

anyone pickup on his clue or whatever that could relate to this?
Or Jack. Jack's a girl.

I don't think we can power confirm anyone else that has claimed. Blocks, misdirects, guides, etc are really hard to see. Upvotes and downvotes could be duplicated by the mafia. Blocks, misdirection, vote removing could all negate Ash's powers if Raven's town, which also means he can claim these things if his power doesn't work.

Linki: You have got to be joking. :disappoint:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

well there we go then, i didnt know Jack was a girl. This is what i get for not playing mass effect
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Fredwood, if you think any of the people in my red section are mafia aligned, could you vote for that person for us to see. otherwise move your vote to myself.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

"Jack looks better. Therefore, we need to lynch him before he looks too good. Then we can focus on other people."

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”