Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 3)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote:Here's a fun one. I'll take a page from Epignosis' book and say this: Silver Lantern's role was immune to a nightkill each night. There was a kill missing on Night 1. What if the Reapers targeted Silver Lantern on Night 1? Then they might assume he's Sovereign or a hostile LMS, and confidently move forward with trying to lynch him.

So, who stepped up the Silver Lantern pressure on Day 2?
Lol me I guess.

But seriously, nobody. I was annoyed nobody was following me on Silver even though everybody was suspicious of him. If I was Cerberus, I just lynch Epi Day 2 (saving GFish) and get Silver lynched Day 3 or 4. Silver can always be lynched later. Epi's a tough nut. This is the closest I've seen him to getting lynched and he claimed half baddie. I don't think anyone was after Silver because he was a mishit on Night 1. I think Epi was exactly right about GFish.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Epignosis, what proof do you have that you were the Night 1 kill target?
I didn't know we were dealing with proof. What proof would you expect me to have?
None at all. I think it's strange that Nifty would be all like "Epi maintains he was targeted" when the reality is that it's a hypothesis at best. And if one were to add an adjective before "hypothesis", I am pretty sure it wouldn't be "strong", "likely", or "convincing".
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Dizzy does not appear to be hunting at all. Several times, Dizzy's been like "I'm okay with lynching *three people*." Dizzy's voting behavior also indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone.

Likely LMS type role. Almost too easy is all.
This post is at the top of my current latest page, so I see it briefly as I am reloading the page... meaning I have seen it several times. Every time I read that second paragraph, my suspiciometer goes all pingy. I don't know if it's the tone I read it with or what, but I tried it with a different tone in my head and still felt uneasy about it.
You think me and Dizzy are scumbuddies? :disappoint:

Let's lynch Dizzy, then. I'm confident he's not town.

@Fred

Don't worry about TSP. He's good. I ain't gonna come out and say why but he's 100% sunshine and rainbows.

Nifty looks better cause he didn't waste/"waste" a shot on trying to unvanilla you. Like, he's more likely to prove his power if he's not throwing it out the window.

Dizzy was absolutely voting for me Day 3 for a significant period of time.

Yeah, Wigly was being cryptic but in the end, there was no grand reveal, just one scummy post that he had pointed out as scummy and nobody else really latched on to. I hate it. Like, you know it's not convincing on its own. Putting a blanket over it and saying you promise there's something convincing under the blanket is not helpful. It's bad.

PS I think you've gotten like waaaaaaay better at mafia lately. Nominated you for the Champs game if you're down. :biggrin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Long Con is Cerberus.
Welcome to Wrongsville, Ep.
Welcome?

I'm the fucking mayor. :mafia:
Tonight's the night, Mayor The Geth. Did you pick a side yet? Those Reapers are doing was well as they possibly could, aren't they?
Also, this didn't make the sense I thought it did. For some reason I thought Sovereign=Cerberus and Illusive Man=Reapers... Obviously with Sovereign just lynched, the Reapers are not "doing as well as they possibly could", as I said.

If Epi hadn't chosen to side with the Reapers yet (unlikely), then this lynch could make him less inclined to do so.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Top of my "string up" list:

Dizzy - Not hunting. Lying. Doesn't care who gets lynched. Probably LMS but possible scum.

Wigly - Fights against lynching Reapers and pro-Reaper neutrals. Puts forth an argument that doesn't get traction. Tells us he has a secret case but it turns out to be the same damn argument from before. Probably Reaper.

Epi - Barrel of WIFOM. We'll never know if he's good. He's pushing the kill Cerberus players (aka LC who I don't actually see as Cerberus) angle and that's all well and good but I need to see him kill ro-bits to trust him even a little bit. He's hard to kill at night and doesn't count towards the numbers so we can't rely on vig/mafia/LMS kills to take him out. We have to lynch him eventually.

Need to look at Nifty and Adam again. The initial arguments against were super compelling but the 8 bullet point back and forth posts went in my eyes and out my butt without making much impact. My gut tells me Adam is good and Nifty is bad but that's probably just my natural tendency to think Adam is good and Nifty is bad.

Then there's SVS. My heart tells me to be thankful someone finally noticed I was silenced and didn't take advantage. My head tells me I still have concrete reasons to suspect her. With all these other suspects, I can afford to just let her be for awhile.

Convinced LC, Fred, TSP are town. That leaves Nut, IR, MP, Sprityo.

Assuming Wigly, Dizzy and Epi are who I think they are, that leaves 1 Reaper and 2 Cerberus. So 3 baddies out of my 3 iffy suspects and 4 nullish reads.

Nifty and/or Adam could be Cerberus. Nut probably not Cerberus? IR probably not Reaper? MP possible Cerberus after the case to nowhere on GFIsh. SVS possibly Cerberus after staying on me while we lynched GFish. Or Reaper for staying on me while we almost lynched Epi. idk. There's time to figure this out.
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Epignosis, what proof do you have that you were the Night 1 kill target?
I didn't know we were dealing with proof. What proof would you expect me to have?
None at all. I think it's strange that Nifty would be all like "Epi maintains he was targeted" when the reality is that it's a hypothesis at best. And if one were to add an adjective before "hypothesis", I am pretty sure it wouldn't be "strong", "likely", or "convincing".
I'm not saying I buy that Epi was targeted, I think your scenario is just as likely.

That being said, I think gfish either has a forged id or another member of Cerberus targeted Epi Night 1 or Epi was the target of the Cerberus kill. It just doesn't seem like gfish would have gone after Epi the way he did without some info in his pocket.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

CaptainNifty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I'm not saying I buy that Epi was targeted, I think your scenario is just as likely.

That being said, I think gfish either has a forged id or another member of Cerberus targeted Epi Night 1 or Epi was the target of the Cerberus kill. It just doesn't seem like gfish would have gone after Epi the way he did without some info in his pocket.
Eh.

Without getting into what I see as the best forge strategy (cause I'm evil with night powers and don't need to give anyone any ideas), I don't think using it on night 1 is the best idea.

I think either Cerberus did block Epi or Cerberus did try to kill Epi. I agree that GFish doesn't push Epi like he did without actually thinking he may have hit paydirt. But that doesn't make GFish good.
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Eh.

Without getting into what I see as the best forge strategy (cause I'm evil with night powers and don't need to give anyone any ideas), I don't think using it on night 1 is the best idea.

I think either Cerberus did block Epi or Cerberus did try to kill Epi. I agree that GFish doesn't push Epi like he did without actually thinking he may have hit paydirt. But that doesn't make GFish good.
Gfish certainly wasn't good. I think the forgery possibility highly unlikely. If he wasn't Udina he was some other Cerberus operative. I was just trying to point out more than anything else that Cerberus did probably target Epi, and not Silver.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

We're on the same page, then.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Wigly - Fights against lynching Reapers and pro-Reaper neutrals. Puts forth an argument that doesn't get traction. Tells us he has a secret case but it turns out to be the same damn argument from before. Probably Reaper.
Hey buddy. Buddy. Buuuuuuddy.

When did I advocate against lynching reapers? I think I stated we should lynch a reaper yesterday to keep both teams on their toes amd so Epi wouldn't be tempted.

It wasn't a secret case. Idk why everyone thinks I said that (was it fred friend's assumptions?) All I stated was I'll be voting for sprit for reasons I'll explain later. I couldn't formulate my thoughts and case properly though due to my date with the Wilgette.

JoH, was my vote a big secret illuminati bullshit? Or was it that I was busy?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Wigly - Fights against lynching Reapers and pro-Reaper neutrals. Puts forth an argument that doesn't get traction. Tells us he has a secret case but it turns out to be the same damn argument from before. Probably Reaper.
Hey buddy. Buddy. Buuuuuuddy.

When did I advocate against lynching reapers? I think I stated we should lynch a reaper yesterday to keep both teams on their toes amd so Epi wouldn't be tempted.

It wasn't a secret case. Idk why everyone thinks I said that (was it fred friend's assumptions?) All I stated was I'll be voting for sprit for reasons I'll explain later. I couldn't formulate my thoughts and case properly though due to my date with the Wilgette.

JoH, was my vote a big secret illuminati bullshit? Or was it that I was busy?
Day 2: You said you'd lynch me over Epi even after he claimed half Reaper. Wouldn't follow me on Silver. Pushed GFish, who was after Epi. Never contemplated lynching either of the known ro-bits.

Day 3: Pushed Sprityo over Silver. Eventually voted Silver long after it was a forgone conclusion.

There's a difference between saying "We should lynch a Reaper" and actually trying to lynch Reapers.

Here's your secret case. "Explanation will come after." As in after we lynch him? That's how I took it.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 17#p357517

But your case had already been stated here.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 76#p357376
It's basically the same as what you say here.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 02#p357602

So why the "I'll tell you after"? You already told us. You made it look like you had something more but what it looks like is that you didn't want to lynch Silver.

You were busy so it came late, okay, but no new information was presented today about Silver. Why did you vote Silver Day 3 but not Day 2? What convinced you Silver was bad?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nothing convinced me Silver was bad. I was indifferent to him really.

I will still oppose an Epi lynch. It is useless unless we are avoiding a vote lock. It is not a civ win con to kill Epi.

Day 2 I wanted Gfish dead because he was my best lead, and hey I was right.

Idk what more you want from me. Silver was similar to you in the fact that there were cases, I just didn't care. At the time I said I'd kill you over Epi (vs Silver over Epi for example) is because you had momentum. If the momentum was on anywhere else that wasn't Epi or Gfish I would've told them the same thing too.

Regarding Sprit, I didn't tell you that I found it suspicious, more so just pointed out a question of his. There were other reasons that I wanted to highlight him being a potential baddie as well that I just didnt due to time. :shrug:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote:Nothing convinced me Silver was bad. I was indifferent to him really.
So why'd you vote for him?
DrWilgy wrote: I will still oppose an Epi lynch. It is useless unless we are avoiding a vote lock. It is not a civ win con to kill Epi.
Oh? If he's Reaper, it is. If he's Geth and sides with the Reapers, I think that counts as either a Reaper or a hostile Indy. It is in the town's win condition to eliminate the Reapers and all hostile indies. Do you disagree?
DrWilgy wrote: Idk what more you want from me. Silver was similar to you in the fact that there were cases, I just didn't care. At the time I said I'd kill you over Epi (vs Silver over Epi for example) is because you had momentum. If the momentum was on anywhere else that wasn't Epi or Gfish I would've told them the same thing too.
No, there were cases on Silver. There was tunneling on me. Aside from Dom's misunderstanding and SVS's misunderstanding and a bunch of vague/made up gut reads, there's no case on me. The more people (MP, Sprit, Dizzy, Nifty, Fred) keep repeating this idea, the more scummers (you, Silver, Dizzy, MP?, Sprit?, Nifty?) can continue to jump on Jack lynch trains without having to explain yourselves. I ain't havin it.

"Momentum" is not a plan for finding scum.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:That explains your questions about Dom's death then Sprit.

I'm not a cop, but this:
sprityo wrote:@DrWilgy with Dom being killed and also pushing to kill JoH earlier, how do you think this reflects back at JoH?
Wasn't asked by a knowledgeless civ.

Along with your bad vote yesterday and buddying of me, I thought you were Gfish's teammate.

Your question makes me think you had knowledge or silenced JoH and were setting him up to kill him.
So the way you did this was, like a gambit of sorts.

A gambit just when you're getting grilled about a so-called gambit earlier.

This wouldn't be a "hey look, I do gambits see?" kind of gambit, would it? :eye: I see you Wilgy.
What gambit are you talking about?

I wanted to do an ISO in detail on Sprityo, but I didn't have time.

Is the gambit called being busy?

Eh, moving for anti shenanigans.
"Gambit", "secret case", "You made it look like you had something more"... I'm answering this now because I feel like I was addressing some of the same things that Jack is.

If you had claimed it WAS a gambit then it would have looked like normal Wilgy. I thought it was an ok gambit, "We're gonna lynch sprit today, and I'll tell you about it later!" and then sit back and watch who blinks and who does what. I would have been suspicious about the timing of it, but this, you, acting like it was just a normal thing and you were busy, that seems like guarded Wilgy, carefully playing this out.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Oh? If he's Reaper, it is. If he's Geth and sides with the Reapers, I think that counts as either a Reaper or a hostile Indy. It is in the town's win condition to eliminate the Reapers and all hostile indies.
And thanks Jack, I was going to respond to that as well, but I got distracted and came back to my post and forgot.

Epignosis, IF he's Geth, is a Hostile Indy and is every bit as bad as a Reaper. The Civs NEED Epignosis dead to win.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Oh? If he's Reaper, it is. If he's Geth and sides with the Reapers, I think that counts as either a Reaper or a hostile Indy. It is in the town's win condition to eliminate the Reapers and all hostile indies.
And thanks Jack, I was going to respond to that as well, but I got distracted and came back to my post and forgot.

Epignosis, IF he's Geth, is a Hostile Indy and is every bit as bad as a Reaper. The Civs NEED Epignosis dead to win.
Unless he sides with the town. Again, assuming he even is a Geth, which I believe he is.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are we assuming so much?
"You will be able to win with the faction you choose and your win condition will align with theirs. You will not be counted among their numbers though for the purposes of deciding the game." - The Geth

Meaning he is a support. He has no solo win con as his value is 0. If his teammates are at 0, Epi can't win them the game.

The most he could do for the reapers is a 0-0-0-0 tie where he is left alive. He has no value other than a vote.

If it comes down to 2 civs and Epi, by all means lynch him to avoid a tie. That is not the case tho.

Regarding Sprit "gambit" again. You are all assuming I had some master plan. Why? What lead you to beleive that? I was away from my phone and cpu in a different city. All I wanted to do was express my opinions in what short time I could.

@JoH, I voted Silver as I didn't want any manipulation and I just read Sprits role claim right before EoD. There was no reason to vote elsewhere, nor time to gain a new lead or even look into the rc.
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

RE: Gambit

A. Because of the wording you use in your post to vote for Spirit, is sloppy at best cryptic at worst.

B. Because you were in a long drawn out argument with Long Con over something somewhat trivial in between the time that you made your spirit post and the time I connected imaginary dots. There wasn't any indication that there was some sort of other time obligation or difficulty involved because you were still actively making posts.

That's why people are thinking it was gambit ploy. I also think there may be some latching onto my issues with the play...so (SHRUGGGGG)
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

To go further on point A

Later when I have time, or even later =/= after... In a game where people tend to analyze almost everything others say it seems odd that you, someone I gather has a good deal of experience, would willfully use this phraseology because it is inherently makes things murky. It's a sticking point because explaining it away as "I said later when I had time" isn't addressing the wording you used or the inherent issue with the wording. It's not as if it's that much more effort to say later...or even later when I have more time, as opposed to after, even if you are posting from a phone.

Eh w/e, who knows if it does or doesn't mean anything...I'm done inferring thing from posts.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I see. I didn't mean for that possible implication. I apologize.

To give backstory to my non-attention last cycle, I recently moved away from my Wilgette and we now live a city apart. Due to the limited time I have with her mafia wasn't my first priority yesterday.

And that's it. Assume what you wish, but Irl was too important.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

...I'm starting to entertain the possibility that Wilgy could be bad. :evileye:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What's a Wilgette? My SO has her own screenname that is not connected to mine. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood wrote:To go further on point A

Later when I have time, or even later =/= after... In a game where people tend to analyze almost everything others say it seems odd that you, someone I gather has a good deal of experience, would willfully use this phraseology because it is inherently makes things murky. It's a sticking point because explaining it away as "I said later when I had time" isn't addressing the wording you used or the inherent issue with the wording. It's not as if it's that much more effort to say later...or even later when I have more time, as opposed to after, even if you are posting from a phone.

Eh w/e, who knows if it does or doesn't mean anything...I'm done inferring thing from posts.
Agreed. I took "after" to imply "after he flips" as opposed to "after I get back."
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What's a Wilgette? My SO has her own screenname that is not connected to mine. :p
Wilgette is my SO!
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote:...I'm starting to entertain the possibility that Wilgy could be bad. :evileye:
What caused the swap? Do you not read my thoughts as genuine?

To those who think they can catch a bad Wilgy. Will you catch me through me backing off a gambit? If I was a reaper sympathizer why would I have backed off of Sprit with his claim?

@LC do you think your thoughts on me are more emotional reaction or logical response?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
nutella wrote:...I'm starting to entertain the possibility that Wilgy could be bad. :evileye:

To those who think they can catch a bad Wilgy. Will you catch me through me backing off a gambit? If I was a reaper sympathizer why would I have backed off of Sprit with his claim?

@LC do you think your thoughts on me are more emotional reaction or logical response?
I'd say about 50/50. You want something from me, Wilgy? You can start by explaining why you tried to sucker punch me on Night 1. You have not done a whit of explaining beyond "Whoa dude, ask your self this: why would I do that as a Civ? :eek: *mindblown explodey hand motion*"
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

I'd say about 50/50. You want something from me, Wilgy? You can start by explaining why you tried to sucker punch me on Night 1. You have not done a whit of explaining beyond "Whoa dude, ask your self this: why would I do that as a Civ? :eek: *mindblown explodey hand motion*"
I was hoping you'd at least think of a reason why I'd do this that was in the ballpark first.

I wanted to read your response. Kinda like I said, I want to read you.

I also wanted to see how others would respond to it. Perhaps an opportunistic scummy would've tried to push it.

The ultimate reason was to add another form of information to the thread LC. I did like your initial response btw.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

I was hoping you'd at least think of a reason why I'd do this that was in the ballpark first.

I wanted to read your response. Kinda like I said, I want to read you.

I also wanted to see how others would respond to it. Perhaps an opportunistic scummy would've tried to push it.

The ultimate reason was to add another form of information to the thread LC. I did like your initial response btw.
Wow, that's really sweet of you. My response was fake, btw. It was crafted. As I've already said, I was instantly outraged and put into "Well, I'm dead" mode. "How am I supposed to react to this so that people don't end up thinking I'm his teammate? I'll just try to play it cool and hope that looks good." The rolleyes Smiley, the casual attitude, glad you liked them. Not real.

I'm fine with admitting that ending you is a vendetta for me. I will look at your actions in as negative a way as I can and share my vies with the thread. When enough level-headed people agree that you are probably scummy, I'll be happy to cast a vote with them.

I strongly suggest you play your little game with someone else next time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:...and share my vies with the thread...
*views
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Interesting.

Now here's the question. Would civ LC throw away logical analysis for a vendetta?

Is a civ on a vendetta good to keep around?

Is this vendetta an excuse for non analysis baddie play?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Here's another question.

LC who is afraid of dying, why would you bring up the fakeslip when it was glanced over by all?

Wouldn't you be glad that it was mostly ignored?
Image Image Image
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

DrWilgy wrote:Interesting.

Now here's the question. Would civ LC throw away logical analysis for a vendetta?

Situationally good. A Civ with a vendetta who happens to be correct is a powerful ally. Vendettas do cloud judgement something awful though.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Immortal_Raven wrote:

Situationally good. A Civ with a vendetta who happens to be correct is a powerful ally. Vendettas do cloud judgement something awful though.
Follow up question -
Is this vendetta civ inspired? Does the emotion that caused the vendetta come frome a genuine source?
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote:Here's another question.

LC who is afraid of dying, why would you bring up the fakeslip when it was glanced over by all?

If he's town he's not glad it was ignored.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fredwood wrote:

Why? He was "already done" when it happened. Why delay it being a topic of discussion only to raise it again?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

I have made my decision.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL ask Boomslang.
:haha: When is Long Con ever good to keep around?
Is that your final answer on a description of my game?

As far as I'm concerned, you revealed yourself as a baddie at that point. You were fine with sacrificing yourself to take me down. My initial concern was for myself, but when I stumbled across it in TSP's posts and remembered, I said to hell with that, you're not getting away with it.

Originally I figured that the suspicion would go on you without my help, so I didn't bother making it a "thing". By Day 3, when I remembered it, it was clear no one was going to call you out on it, so I did it myself.
DrWilgy wrote:Is this vendetta civ inspired? Does the emotion that caused the vendetta come frome a genuine source?
No, this vendetta is Wilgy-inspired, and Wilgy is not a Civ. And if you think I'm being disingenuous, then by all means, try this trick again someday.

Your responses here don't strike me as Civ at all either, by the way. You... want to discredit me to make yourself look better?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I have made my decision.
:faint: What did you choose just now?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

Don't have much time now. If I die don't let Jack go without answering for himself. Where have I lied? I haven't lied about shit. You claiming I don't care who's lynched. LOL. Don't forget MP in the game.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote:
Fredwood wrote:

Why? He was "already done" when it happened. Why delay it being a topic of discussion only to raise it again?

I'm saying what his argument is. Scum is less likely then a civ to bring it back up. Him bringing it up doesn't really prove or dismiss anything. I still can't believe that we're still talking about this.

I think it was a joke, and I could see why LC was paranoid about it. It's a mess of semantics and inference, so He said she said, it's a waste of time to keep talking about it, but everyone seems keen to keep bringing it up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Honestly, I took Wigly's post to be a joke and didn't comment on it for that reason.

Phenon Slipgate was about Dizzy pretending to know a thing she'd only know if she was bad. This is different from Wigly being like "Lol me and LC are mafia together."

Hi, Dizzy. More OMGUS? Not helping.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Dry Flood »

Night 3 has ended.

The figure moved through the hallway, pride in their stance. With a gesture, the door opened... to reveal an empty room. The figure hmphed softly, then walked away, menace enfolding them like a shroud.

Elsewhere, a pair had a quiet rendezvous, enjoying the solitude of the evening as they talked about the relatively mundane, forging a connection...

Day 4 has begun. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Golden
Marmot
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Lol.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

How delightfully uneventful. :haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epi, who do you want to lynch?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Reaper's scheduled to make the hit last night, so no delayed poison kill, so great night for town.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've assigned everyone alive a score and a rank.

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
Jackofhearts2005 = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
MovingPictures07 = Soft 0
TonyStarkPrime = Softer 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I've assigned everyone alive a score and a rank.

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
Love it - let's get going on Wilgy then!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
:ponder:

You're on the exact opposite end of the spectrum as Wilgy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
:ponder:

You're on the exact opposite end of the spectrum as Wilgy.
I know, I didn't know you were this cool with me, bud.

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”