Blue Velvet Mafia {THE END}

Moderator: Community Team

What parts of the game do you feel worked?

Open BTSC + Traditional Mafia Teams
29%
Number of additional teams which slowly arose over the course of the game
21%
Night Event Polls
29%
Flavor Text in Posts/Graphics
21%
Something else {specify in post}
No votes

Total votes: 14
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 79

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {DAY 4}

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:09 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 am EBWOP: 100% chance
Look into side eyeing Chloe's eyes and tell her that she's bad.
You're bad. Is this statement true or false?
It is false.
What do you think of nutella's process of elimination? SVS and myself were the other two players she named. Are we both bad? One of us? Neither?
Until she elaborates, my thoughts on her PoE is 'Hey, she should elaborate on that.'

I never caught up, so I've been going off of what I've read since I subbed in. From that, I've got no real read on you. For SVS, I'm leaning town. Gut, though she's not a person I've given ample attention to.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Are there any players you feel you have paid enough attention to to offer a firm read?

No one can honestly say they have a strong read on me in this game. I've not done enough to merit that.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 am Are there any players you feel you have paid enough attention to to offer a firm read?

No one can honestly say they have a strong read on me in this game. I've not done enough to merit that.
I think Epi is town. I read a defence he made at some point about his track record as a baddie and his thoughts on bussing teammates, and I think he sounded genuine there. I also think speedchuck is town going off of the mutiny thing.

I've also thought some thoughts on Long Con if you want to have a look in my posts. I'm scum reading him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The one firm read I had on Day 1 was a town read on Long Con for his initial slip in thinking that this was a LMS game. I have a harder time believing that a player looks at a scum rolecard, which would presumably list all of their teammates, and conclude that they are in a game in which everyone's goal is to outlast everyone else.

I have seen nothing from Epi that would be impossible for scum Epi to do. But I've only seen about 30% of this game and I haven't had a chance to sit down and chat with the man himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

POE is pretty self-explanatory, yeah? Each of the other players I think is more likely civ than not, and you guys are left. What more elaboration do you need? That's... that's just what POE is.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 am POE is pretty self-explanatory, yeah? Each of the other players I think is more likely civ than not, and you guys are left. What more elaboration do you need? That's... that's just what POE is.
Why are each of the other players more likely civ than not?
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am Epignosis is lying. Maybe he's been lying the whole time (*cough* like when he told me his role); that would be a pretty impressive ploy. A... a long con, if you will. Then again, maybe he really is civ and is lying about killing llama for some other inexplicable reason. Who knows. :shrug2:
Inexplicable? :|

The first time I "successfully" cover for a power role as a vanilla, you have to blow it because apparently you can't resist the urge to announce that I'm lying. Well done. :rolleyes:

The person who did kill llama already told me someone else knew, but I'd hoped that individual had the wisdom to see what I was doing. Can you please exercise restraint before you just blurt out "Epignosis is lying?" Maybe do me the courtesy in an open BTSC game to ask me why privately? The person who did kill llama could call me out at any time if he or she didn't trust me. Why take it upon yourself to do so? :disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 374

Post by DharmaHelper »

Finally, I'm confused.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:29 am POE is pretty self-explanatory, yeah? Each of the other players I think is more likely civ than not, and you guys are left. What more elaboration do you need? That's... that's just what POE is.
Surely you have reasons to feel the way you do about all the players in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am Epignosis is lying. Maybe he's been lying the whole time (*cough* like when he told me his role); that would be a pretty impressive ploy. A... a long con, if you will. Then again, maybe he really is civ and is lying about killing llama for some other inexplicable reason. Who knows. :shrug2:
I didn't even register this part of the post earlier.
If Epi is lying about something, why is he not on your POE list?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 am Finally, I'm confused.
Phase Two.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am
Well, he just explained it, lol. I won't say anything else on the matter.

About the POE list, I feel like for each player I have already at some point given a reason I believe them to be civ, so look at my iso for those. Might be missing one or two in there, but if you really want to ask my opinions on specific players you're welcome to do so. But I don't need to freely give out my reasons for everything, and I've already stated most of them anyway.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am
Well, he just explained it, lol. I won't say anything else on the matter.
Why not? It appeared, for at least a moment, to believe that Epi was lying about something (I'm not clear on what), but you failed to acknowledge him as a POE suspect. I'm trying to get a feel for the game here, so help me out. What was he lying about, and why wasn't this lie enough reason to suspect him?
About the POE list, I feel like for each player I have already at some point given a reason I believe them to be civ, so look at my iso for those. Might be missing one or two in there, but if you really want to ask my opinions on specific players you're welcome to do so. But I don't need to freely give out my reasons for everything, and I've already stated most of them anyway.
What do you think of SVS and speedchuck?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I made a typo, pretend the first sentence of that post makes sense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What do other people think of nutella?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Careless civilian.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm Careless civilian.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I have stated that I think speedchuck is most likely a civilian because of the mutiny thing. As for SVS, she ended up on the POE because I haven't been thinking much of her at all; she was pretty active at the beginning and seemed like her typical self (meaning she could be any alignment) and then her activity dropped off, so I'm wary of her.

I still think Epi is a civilian, I regret calling him out on his lie, and I will not comment further on the incident for the sake of everyone involved.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm Careless civilian.
Why?
It's rather simple, really. If she knew enough to call me a liar, then she knew enough to eliminate a direct threat to her team. This did not happen.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It does not help that I do not know what this alleged lie is and I don't know where to go to find out about it. I haven't looked.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei you clearly haven't read the thread lol it's right there in the open
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:18 pm Sloonei you clearly haven't read the thread lol it's right there in the open
Yes, I'm pretty open about not reading the thread. I prefer to work my way in by engaging people directly and asking my own questions. Otherwise the game is akin to looking for a needle in a haystack for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well, I find it pretty silly to answer a question whose answer is literally in a post that you quoted and on a topic on which I have promised to refrain from commenting.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Having a fun, busy day so I just want to note that I'm glad we have a double lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:49 pm Well, I find it pretty silly to answer a question whose answer is literally in a post that you quoted and on a topic on which I have promised to refrain from commenting.
Why are you refraining from commenting? Do you think this would jeopardize a helpful strategy, or is it just a topic you feel had already been thoroughly covered?
I'm also unsure what you mean when you say the answer to my question is in a post I've already quoted. What post? Sorry for being dense but I've read nothing and I wouldn't know what I was looking for if I went back to read now without any help.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:49 pm Well, I find it pretty silly to answer a question whose answer is literally in a post that you quoted and on a topic on which I have promised to refrain from commenting.
Why are you refraining from commenting? Do you think this would jeopardize a helpful strategy, or is it just a topic you feel had already been thoroughly covered?
I'm also unsure what you mean when you say the answer to my question is in a post I've already quoted. What post? Sorry for being dense but I've read nothing and I wouldn't know what I was looking for if I went back to read now without any help.
What do you mean you've read nothing?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:54 pm
What do you mean you've read nothing?
i've read relatively little. Pages here and there while i've been around, but i'm nor familiar with half the stuff in the thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why not? I've witnessed you devour threads and form your own opinions even after subbing in, have I not? Here, you are an original participant.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm Why not? I've witnessed you devour threads and form your own opinions even after subbing in, have I not? Here, you are an original participant.
I just battled a weeklong fever while still working 5 days out of that week (probably why it lasted a week). Today is my first healthy day off in nearly 2 weeks, so I've wanted to spend it outside, and I have no intentions of sitting down to read everything I've missed here; that doesn't work for me. My preferred strategy is to catch up by simply jumping into the present moment. This means bugging people to help fill in, which I know can lead to moments of frustration for you all, so I appreciate whatever help I can get.
Someone has explained the nutella/epi situation to me in private (which I forgot was an option this game), so I'm a little more familiar with things now. I am still unclear on how nutella sees Epi in general this game, and I'm not sure what to make of her overlooking him as a POE suspect at a time when she seemed to have a direct reason to suspect him in the thread. So far a lot of the answers she's given me have seemed to be less substantial than I am accustomed to from her, and that also gives me pause.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm hot to trot, down to clown. Lets goooooooooo

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That's notnto say I won't read anything. I just want to know what's on people's minds right now and where I can find the relevant posts. If there's anything people want me to look at for one reason or other, please point me in the right direction and i'll have things to say later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm I'm hot to trot, down to clown. Lets goooooooooo
Where are we going?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:02 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 pm I'm hot to trot, down to clown. Lets goooooooooo
Where are we going?
Phase Two :feb:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:02 pm
Where are we going?
Phase Two :feb:
But we're still in Phase 1
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by Sloonei »

Did someone tell me I should do some interactive llama reads? Because I'm on it.
thellama73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm And lulz at Rico and Llama being traditional and voting for each other.
Tradition is the backbone of civilization.
SVS is amused an llama's and rico's antics in tandem, but I faintly recall her being opposed to Rico's antics in isolation. Noted. llama responds to her with a friendly quip. Also noted.
thellama73 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm I voted to protect Dylexicon, because I like Dyslexiscon.
I think Dyslexicon is Quin now, right? This sort of vote/post is WIFOM city so I'll tread carefully. For now.
thellama73 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:55 pm I'm voting for Epignosis due to his obvious attempt to set me up and lead a wagon on people who have very limited internet access.
I can't wait to know what the hell he's talking about here. This looks like an early Day 3 vote. On the surface it looks like a strict OMGUS, but it could be a mutual bus job. WE WILL SEE!

There's not much here yet. Llama's in New Hampshire, which is cool. I like that place, I'll be there for a while next month. The little interaction with SVS is the most interesting thing I pulled out of this, I'll carry that momentum into an interactive read between her and llama next.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The bear and the llama:
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm Rico have you reached out to anyone?

I myself have not, and only one person has reached out to me.

Out of the Dizzy voters, Epis vote looks better to me than Timmers, so I am temp voting Timmer. Might stay there might not.

And lulz at Rico and Llama being traditional and voting for each other.
Already noted this post before, just quoting it here for the sake of being thorough. I remember prodding her about the timmer vote on Day 1.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am Also, I am a lady.
Not an eldritch horror? :scared:

*Bites Sprityo's ear, an earfilled muffled voice can be heard*

Shhh... shhh... it'll all be ok soon...

I'm voting for Llama... he's not hunting... when does llama give up the cance to be right... mmm... delicious ear.... when does llama give up the chance to be right on day 1?
I have been known to be an eldritch horror on occasion, but I have gotten over it for the most part since my tentacle-ectomy.

Unless he sets off my meter (and I read him fairly well, IMO) I am going to give Llama the BOTD since I know he has been traveling for work alot recently. Also BOTD to Daisy for not posting at all. While it would be better if she were here, at least she in not posting in Madonna lyrics or pretending to be an alien or whatever.

I will reread Sprit before the eod, though. So far still good with my Timmer vote.

Also stop eating the ear, no one ate the ear in the film.
Responds to a Wilgy vote/innocuous comment with a somewhat unprompted "benefit of the doubt" defense of Llama. Noted.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:40 pm
G-Man wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:33 pm How intriguing! When I moved my vote to Llama, I considered placing it on DrWilgy because he seemed to be blendy but I didn't because it would just add to the vote spread and be his first vote. Voting for Llama held potential for adding to the lynch drama by putting someone in the lead.

If baddies are just going to sit back and let the civvies do all the hard work of building cases against other civvies, then I may as well start looking at the blendy folk. Wilgy fits that description for me thus far.
OK, Wilgy sent me a PM. He asked if I was bad. And told me that if I was and had my bad teammates do a specific thing, something that was good for the bad team (and for Wilgy) would happen.

I am not sure I want to go into any more detail than that. I would like to hear Wilgys explanation. In the thread. He can be cryptic if he likes, I will understand him.

Plus there is also the whole possible "he wants to be lynched" thing to consider. But I think he would not have picked me for that, I think he really thought I was bad. He usually does.
She does not directly mention llama here, but Ctrl+F'iing llama highlighted this post thanks to G-man's original comment. I think this adds a bit of an interesting dimension to the push against Wilgy on Day 1 which, as I recall, was started and at least partially started by SVS (with this post serving as part of the foundation). Apparently, at this time (according to G-man) llama was beginning to take the lead in the poll. Coupling this with SVS's repeated soft defense of llama in the earliest stages of the game, and we've got a genuine eyebrow-raising suspicion here. There's also that last sentence (in bold), which just confuses me. Why would SVS have been a bad choice for deathwish Wilgy?
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:46 pm Sorry everyone, I got stuck in Connecticut without a laptop, and I refuse to Mafia on phone.

I won't pretend to be totally caught up, but I am caught up enough to get the gist of the case on Llama and it makes sense. So I *voted for Llama* and will get caught back up tonight.
Votes for llama on Day 3. I'll have to take a look at how the votes were shaping up that day, but even I knew that llama was toast on Day 3. Also it's impossible to ignore the very damning connection of blaming inactivity on New England states. Llama's busy in New Hampshire, and Connecticut stole SVS's laptop.
SVS, Quin, and I are the three suspects on nutella's POE list. These posts I've just looked at in isolation don't exactly paint her as a squeaky clean townie. There seems to have been an initial compulsion to move pressure away from llama, but she eventually contributed a vote to llama's inevitable lynch without much resistance or reasoning of her own (not blaming SVS for this, just observing). I think there's a substantial case to be made out of this. Cool.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {NIGHT 1}

Post by Sloonei »

Wilgy sent me a PM shortly before he was lynched, telling me about all the hijinks he'd been up behind the scenes. He told me to pay attention to how SVS reacted to his flip. This is all I could find at a quick glance:
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:56 pm OK, what he told me was that he was an Indy with no win condition. He asked if I was bad, and told me that if the baddies targeted him, he would join the baddie team. And if I was a baddie, to NK him so he could become a baddie.

Now he appears to have been lynched without an affiliation, so I am going to assume he was being truthful about that and he actually thought I was bad.
It does seem a bit passive and I don't see why this information had to be kept secret until after his death. I had moments of slight doubt about the sincerity of SVS's suspicion against Wilgy but I was distracted and neglected to mention it in the thread (sorry), but it's something I wish I would have followed up on. I'm bringing up here just to frame my vote for SVS.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Now that I can see the poll, why do I have two votes?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 103

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 pm Now that I can see the poll, why do I have two votes?
On my screen, I can see two speedchuck options for voting. Similar? I don't see two slooneis
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 103

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, you mean why are two people voting for you. I retract my comment and give a sheepish "oh".

I voted you to pressure and to follow DH like a loyal puppy dog. Apparently the pressure did nothing. So just the dog thing then, yeah.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Smoke 'em if ya god 'em

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 pm Now that I can see the poll, why do I have two votes?
On my screen, I can see two speedchuck options for voting. Similar? I don't see two slooneis
Trippy. Have I done something to earn your vote?
linki: oh. What do you think of SVS?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nice case. Feeling worse about SVS and better about you. I'd be happy if SVS and Quin were the top two lynchees (mmm lychee lol) and not you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm Why not? I've witnessed you devour threads and form your own opinions even after subbing in, have I not? Here, you are an original participant.
I just battled a weeklong fever while still working 5 days out of that week (probably why it lasted a week). Today is my first healthy day off in nearly 2 weeks, so I've wanted to spend it outside, and I have no intentions of sitting down to read everything I've missed here; that doesn't work for me. My preferred strategy is to catch up by simply jumping into the present moment. This means bugging people to help fill in, which I know can lead to moments of frustration for you all, so I appreciate whatever help I can get.
Someone has explained the nutella/epi situation to me in private (which I forgot was an option this game), so I'm a little more familiar with things now. I am still unclear on how nutella sees Epi in general this game, and I'm not sure what to make of her overlooking him as a POE suspect at a time when she seemed to have a direct reason to suspect him in the thread. So far a lot of the answers she's given me have seemed to be less substantial than I am accustomed to from her, and that also gives me pause.
Lying isn't a reason to suspect anybody.

If I told nutella my role, how much a dumbass would I have to be to claim something else knowing she could call me out on it?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 pm That's notnto say I won't read anything. I just want to know what's on people's minds right now and where I can find the relevant posts. If there's anything people want me to look at for one reason or other, please point me in the right direction and i'll have things to say later.
I don't recall you being the kind of person to not, you know, look for stuff when you needed stuff.

There's fewer than 30 pages in this game, and you've been here for all of them. I don't see why you wouldn't just buckle down and read. It takes less time than asking nutella a question and waiting on her to answer.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 pm That's notnto say I won't read anything. I just want to know what's on people's minds right now and where I can find the relevant posts. If there's anything people want me to look at for one reason or other, please point me in the right direction and i'll have things to say later.
I don't recall you being the kind of person to not, you know, look for stuff when you needed stuff.

There's fewer than 30 pages in this game, and you've been here for all of them. I don't see why you wouldn't just buckle down and read. It takes less time than asking nutella a question and waiting on her to answer.
Have you ever known me to not ask questions?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 pm Nice case. Feeling worse about SVS and better about you. I'd be happy if SVS and Quin were the top two lynchees (mmm lychee lol) and not you.
Is there any non-POE reason we should vote for Quin?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:18 pm Did someone tell me I should do some interactive llama reads? Because I'm on it.
thellama73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm And lulz at Rico and Llama being traditional and voting for each other.
Tradition is the backbone of civilization.
SVS is amused an llama's and rico's antics in tandem, but I faintly recall her being opposed to Rico's antics in isolation. Noted. llama responds to her with a friendly quip. Also noted.
thellama73 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm I voted to protect Dylexicon, because I like Dyslexiscon.
I think Dyslexicon is Quin now, right? This sort of vote/post is WIFOM city so I'll tread carefully. For now.
thellama73 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:55 pm I'm voting for Epignosis due to his obvious attempt to set me up and lead a wagon on people who have very limited internet access.
I can't wait to know what the hell he's talking about here. This looks like an early Day 3 vote. On the surface it looks like a strict OMGUS, but it could be a mutual bus job. WE WILL SEE!

There's not much here yet. Llama's in New Hampshire, which is cool. I like that place, I'll be there for a while next month. The little interaction with SVS is the most interesting thing I pulled out of this, I'll carry that momentum into an interactive read between her and llama next.
Consider me unimpressed with your assessment. S~V~S's interactions with thellama73 regarding Ricochet get the "Noted" and "Also noted" stamp, while thellama73's open declaration that he voted to protect Dyslexicon (someone I don't think he's had much experience with) gets a "I'll tread carefully. For now." from you? What does that mean? You'll tread carefully for now even though we are quickly approaching what in any ordinary circumstance should be endgame? Please. There isn't going to be a "later."

What new information do you hope to derive from a thellama73 / DyslexiQuin interaction that would alter your opinion of DyslexiQuin? Because llama is dead, so no new information is coming to you on that front.

And then you throw the hail Mary "but it could be a mutual bus job."

No sir. Not impressed.

I think you realize you are running out of options and are feebly trying to get people moving toward S~V~S.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was "treading carefully" because I scum player voting to protect another play on Day/Night 1 is a steaming pile of WIFOM. I gave it a "for now" because I'm in the beginning stages of my formulation of reads. I'm not jumping to a conclusion about Quin/Llama because literally all I've read of their interactions is llama's vote to protect Dyslexicon. What treasure troves of information should I pretend to have gathered from that?
I currently have zero information on their interactions. I hope to find new information by reading things that have already been said, if I feel like that's a thing I should do. Do you think that's a thing I should do?

I know this is nearly-end-game for you, but my thought processes are still in Day 1 mode. You seem to be treating me as if my reads should be as developed as yours.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also there was no hail mary being thrown there. Just a series of shrugs.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”