Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 119

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by Quin »

We're looking at 5:2:1, so we don't have much wiggle room. If miraculously all three politicians are alive and not using their roles then that's even more so, though I think that's very unlikely.

I'll spend some time reading timmer's posts for teammate interactions I think.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Dom »

The poll ends tomorrow right?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm No one hsould be lynching sprityo because sprityo didn't curse anyone.

Keep in mind, we're looking for the No Faced Woman. That ain't sprit.

Speedchuck is my best guess at the last pol.

Ricochet-- I apologize for forgetting your curse that barely impeded your communication because you have all but made communication impossible in this game.

Why do you think sprityo didn't curse anyone? Does it look like anyone is cursed today?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:45 pm The poll ends tomorrow right?
Yeah.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

immediate thoughts after reading the first half of timmers posts

> you could fit a mattress out of all that fluff
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia

Post by Dom »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 pm I've so far had reverse pings from Made, LoRab and Tony. If no one ever looks suspicious I'll vote amongst the people who haven't given me reasons to get town pings from them. I'd give this a fancy name but I don't want to make anyone upset :feb:
Hello yes this is town.

And now for my most detailed D1 gutreads ever:

Boomslang - :shrug:
Dom - :smoky:
DFaraday - :confused:
Dr Wilgy - :rolleyes:
Elohcin - :nicenod:
Epignosis - :evileye:
Golden - :|
insertnamehere - :pout:
Jackofhearts2005 - :)
Long Con - :suspish:
Lorab - :eek:
Made - :ike:
Neverwhere - :bighug:
nutella - :scared:
Ricochet - :stare:
speedchuck - :grin:
sprityo - :mafia:
timmer - :keys:
TonyStarkPrime - :smile:

But I always read Epi as :evileye: .
This is super, super, super interesting.
:smile: on tony.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 pm A READING RAINBOW

speedchuck
Made Lynched Day 1 - Steve Carlsberg

Elohcin
Ricochet
Jackofhearts2005

Neverwhere
Dr Wilgy

Epignosis
DFaraday
TonyStarkPrime

insertnamehere
Boomslang
Lorab

Dom
nutella
Long Con

Golden
sprityo

timmer

A lot of people in here that I just threw into place based on gut. Super subject to change.
Yellow by that night...
speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:09 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:59 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 pm More pressing issues?

Maybe no one took you seriously?
Then the baddies have won.
You were (correct me if I'm wrong) posting against Timmer, Eloh, TSP, Golden, and possibly Wilgy and Epi.

One of those was wrong, one looks to be right. I don't understand the case on Timmer (behind and requesting replacement isn't necessarily bad unless it's a thing for scum!timmer). I disagree with lynching Golden. Please, do present your case on the two others.
Giving me shit for posting about timmer not being around and not catching up, citing he had asked to be replaced when I hadn't caught that far up yet.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:19 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:12 pm "Especially before the next day begins."
I'll probably expect them tomorrow unless I get a compelling reason, then.

Still not used to the talking at night.
Never followed up on this, as far as I can tell.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am This turn of events has seriously lost me a bit. Do we know whether Wilgy is Kevin or Cecil? What do we think Tony is, then? If someone could summarize those two questions for me, my reads would be more absolute.

For that matter, if anything I say below could be argued against, please do it. I've been out and about all weekend.

Boomslang - I've had very little impression. I don't remember anything Booms has contributed, and that worries me. According to votes, he's been after TSP for some time. Was the last vote on Made. Not a good look if TSP is town. Perhaps an okay look if TSP is scum. Double scumteams hurts voter analysis.

Dom - Can't remember him ever saying much.

No, I'm kidding. Dom is a likely timmer-killer. Jury's out on whether that was a good decision, but I think it gives him a good look. I feel good about Dom, even if I still think suspecting Golden is ridiculous.

Dr Wilgy - Kevin or Cecil? Or neither? I actually had Wilgy on the lower half of my list coming into today. And now... possible self-curse from politicians? Or is he cleared of that.

Just south of a Null read here.

Epignosis - Golden made some good points just now. I don't have the strongest read on Epi, but I can't reconcile him with either scumteam.

Golden - Town read all game, not aligned with LC. Could technically be Politicians? I really doubt it.

insertnamehere - Suspected by everyone, has focused a lot on that suspicion. One of the people suspected of weird curses. Rico especially sees that. INH and Rico not w/w.

Jackofhearts2005 - Silenced once and pushed to vote twice, I think. Doubtful that he's scum. Still possible because of wine. Which scumteam is he more likely to be on? He has noted that he's being forced to vote his suspects, so maybe he's throwing everyone off by stealing his own vote for the lie detector. Waste of a role.

The silencing is more inconvenient, but seriously, nobody will vote for a silenced person. WIFOM everywhere. Occam's Razor says he's probably not scum.

Quin - Judgment pending. Not even on the lynch table. Could be any role, on any team. Technically, Neverwhere was on the Made lynch, but I started that one. D1. Null read.

Ricochet - Had pretty good town feels earlier. With the field narrowing, I'm becoming more suspicious.
Rico did not vote D1 despite being one vote away from a tied lynch. Not very self-preserving. Has voted for INH every day since. Eeehhhh.

sprityo - Another person suspected as more likely to do weird curses. Hasn't been around for Romance of the Three Kingdoms that was referenced. Possible Wilgy curse may be different. IDK.
I have a townread on Sprit, but I do also feel like he is the type that could enjoy silly WIFOM-y shenanigans. I did say I was going to ignore the curses, but it seems like everything the politicians do is this silliness.

TonyStarkPrime - Pending on me figuring out what the heck is going on. I thought the lynch flip looked bad on him, but he's seemed calm and town-oriented ever since, at least as much as possible. Still wary, but I'm willing to look into other targets.
Stance on TSP softened much quicker than it did on other players.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm No one hsould be lynching sprityo because sprityo didn't curse anyone.

Ricochet-- I apologize for forgetting your curse that barely impeded your communication because you have all but made communication impossible in this game.

Why do you think sprityo didn't curse anyone? Does it look like anyone is cursed today?
Wilgy.

I'm nearly positive speedchuck is our woman.
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:50 pm immediate thoughts after reading the first half of timmers posts

> you could fit a mattress out of all that fluff
It's why I wanted to lynch him.
"I'm catching up....
lots of meaningless text
Still catching up...."
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

timmer has a lack of associations with living people, which makes getting anything out of his posts difficult. Dom's the only one that I could see. He tries to set-up Dom as a LC teammate but never pushes it beyond that one post even though he intends to follow up with quotes. Also doesn't plan on voting for him while he's insanified.

I'm not sure whether people treat curses the same way as they do silences when it comes to lynching, but it caught my attention. I might want to scrutinise Dom a little more than I have been.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom, were you ever in any real danger of being lynched on Day 3?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Wilgy does seem cursed, yeah. We're in Futurama territory now.

Rather than hunting based on who played what games, I think a better way to go about it would be to list names that I think would go to an effort to look through old games to come up with curse shticks.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 170

Post by Ricochet »

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang and sprityo don't really come across as the type that would fit the bill for that. Boomslang is a less-present player by nature and sprityo works a lot. Everyone else I could see an argument for.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm timmer has a lack of associations with living people, which makes getting anything out of his posts difficult. Dom's the only one that I could see. He tries to set-up Dom as a LC teammate but never pushes it beyond that one post even though he intends to follow up with quotes. Also doesn't plan on voting for him while he's insanified.

I'm not sure whether people treat curses the same way as they do silences when it comes to lynching, but it caught my attention. I might want to scrutinise Dom a little more than I have been.
Dom did not curse himself with a Trump curse.
Zero percent chance.
Dom did NOT go through old games for curses
Zero percent chance.

My curses are usually less funny.
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 pm Dom, were you ever in any real danger of being lynched on Day 3?
No one voted for me...?
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm Wilgy does seem cursed, yeah. We're in Futurama territory now.

Rather than hunting based on who played what games, I think a better way to go about it would be to list names that I think would go to an effort to look through old games to come up with curse shticks.
Boom- doesn't appear to be putting that amount of time into the game
Dom - no
wilgy - yes he would but he is civ
inh- yes
quin - curses happened when neverwhere wasn't around
ricochet - yes, but i am leaning he is civ
speedchuck - i don't know him well
sprityo - i don't know him well enough to say either way, but he isn't bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm pretty convinced speedchuck is bad.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:14 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm timmer has a lack of associations with living people, which makes getting anything out of his posts difficult. Dom's the only one that I could see. He tries to set-up Dom as a LC teammate but never pushes it beyond that one post even though he intends to follow up with quotes. Also doesn't plan on voting for him while he's insanified.

Dom did not curse himself with a Trump curse.
Zero percent chance.
Dom did NOT go through old games for curses
Zero percent chance.

My curses are usually less funny.
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 pm Dom, were you ever in any real danger of being lynched on Day 3?
No one voted for me...?
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm Wilgy does seem cursed, yeah. We're in Futurama territory now.

Boom- doesn't appear to be putting that amount of time into the game
Dom - no
wilgy - yes he would but he is civ
inh- yes
quin - curses happened when neverwhere wasn't around
ricochet - yes, but i am leaning he is civ
speedchuck - i don't know him well
sprityo - i don't know him well enough to say either way, but he isn't bad.
Thanks. I figured the best way to tell timmer's motive was looking at voting context. I'll probably go back and confirm at some point but I don't think you're timmer's teammate.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If Timmer was my teammate, I did a great job of putting him directly in the spotlight. :p
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

I feel speed is very hard to discount, but if it's him he's played it very well.

I read sprit, and after that I came to the conclusion that NOONE looks bad. Whoever it is, they've played well.

I want to iso Dom, but I'm of the firm view that it's neither inh nor sprit, and rico seems unlikely. That means Dom is right or Dom is bad. I'd be willing to take a punt on speedchuck, I think it's a good bet. His vote for tony is distance teammate compatible, and I died right when I started calling speed out as a potential politician.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also noting - for it to be Dom, he would have to have read blue velvet without playing. Didn't check if he was the MoD.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 pm Also noting - for it to be Dom, he would have to have read blue velvet without playing. Didn't check if he was the MoD.
I was, but if you notice-- I did literally nothing for it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 pm Also noting - for it to be Dom, he would have to have read blue velvet without playing. Didn't check if he was the MoD.
I was, but if you notice-- I did literally nothing for it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

INH, Rico and speedchuck are my Old Hag shortlist. I haven't read Golden's INH ISO yet, so I'm not clearing him. I have very little motivation to even bother with Ricochet.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

That's been pointed out before, I think by Epi.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I severely doubt INH is bad at this point.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 pm I severely doubt INH is bad at this point.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 pm I look forward to Golden's analysis of Speedchuck and INH

Particularly Speedchuck since I can't shake some gut feeling that he's been off this game.

And if you're all dead set on lynching me I highly encourage also looking elsewhere since we have 48 hours to discuss
Earlier I had thought so what with goldens initial statements that doesn't seem to be the case

Is anyone dead set on lynching you? :shrug:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

: ^)

I'm not even gonna fix it
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also I really need someone to answer the question I asked at the beginning of the day
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It depends on whether you think TSP was trying to claim The Tan Jacket before he died.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 5]

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:41 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 pm
Dom - 2 votes (Golden, Epignosis)

DFaraday - 1 vote (TonyStarkPrime)

Dr Wilgy - 2 votes (DFaraday, Long Con)

Golden - 1 vote (DrWilgy)

Made - 4 votes (insertnamehere, Neverwhere/Quin, speedchuck, Boomslang)

Ricochet - 3 votes (sprityo, Made, Lorab)

speedchuck - 1 vote (Elohcin)

sprityo - 1 vote (Jackofhearts2005)

Abstaining: Timmer, nutella, Ricochet, Dom
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 pm
Dom Voters: Golden, Dom, Elohcin

Golden Voters: Jackofhearts2005

insertnamehere Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Ricochet, Epignosis

Long Con Voters: speedchuck, LoRab, sprityo, insertnamehere

TonyStarkPrime Voters: Boomslang

Abstaining: Timmer, DFaraday, DrWilgy, Long Con, Neverwhere/Quin
nijuukyugou wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 pm
Elohcin Voters: sprityo, insertnamehere

insertnamehere Voters: Ricochet, Epignosis

TonyStarkPrime Voters: Golden, Boomslang, speedchuck, LoRab, Jackofhearts2005, Elohcin

Abstaining: Timmer, DrWilgy, Neverwhere/Quin, TonyStarkPrime, Dom
nijuukyugou wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:09 pm
Boomslang Voters: speedchuck

Epignosis Voters: Jackofhearts2005

insertnamehere Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Ricochet

Jackofhearts2005 Voters: Golden, DrWilgy, Boomslang

Ricochet Voters: sprityo, insertnamehere, Quin

Abstaining: Dom, Epignosis
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 am
Boomslang Voters: Dom, DrWilgy, speedchuck, Ricochet

Epignosis Voters: TonyStarkPrime, insertnamehere, sprityo, Boomslang

Abstaining: Epignosis, Quin

Black is unconfirmed
Dark Green is confirmed town
Orange is presumed town but dead
Red is Politicians
Yellow is Strex
Light Green is my personal assumption to be town
i think i did it righ
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 pm It depends on whether you think TSP was trying to claim The Tan Jacket before he died.
he never denied the claim other people made of him after his lynch and later still after that

even after jack died and flipped tamika

so when it came down to it, all the tan jacket had to do was kill TSP to prove that the only way he couldve survived the lynch was with the only remaining secret role, which was Hiram

linki: gj dom :bighug:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

it appears you colored DF a dark red though for whatever reason :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

so do you think that looks about right, how the politicians voted?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

coincidentally it would look speedchuck and TSP never voted the same person
:ponder:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

RAINBOW LIST

INH
Quin
Boomslang
Speedchuck
Sprityo
Dom
Wilgy
Ricochet

Quin is more or less town-cleared, Boomslang is the Man in the Tan Jacket, Speed and Sprit are the people who I've agreed with the most over the course of the game, I'm not inclined to vote for either of them. I disagree with Dom's read on Speed, and I think we've been going in opposite directions for most of the game. Nevertheless, the dude has hunted pretty damn hard, which is why he's above Wilgy. Who's just...you know...here. Doin' Wilgy stuff.

And the perennial last on my list is Ricochet. Who I'm convinced is bad.

Golden, do you really think a person bonkers enough to willingly post in emojis isn't bonkers enough to fake being cursed when they themselves are the one doing the cursing?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Still out on vacation. Did read through the thread, and I agree with Dom the best candidates are speedchuck and spirityo. Voting speedchuck.

About Rico, if we think TSP was Hiram due to secrets, then his post restriction isn't coming from a role restriction.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Why did speedchuck never follow up on his request for Tony's town reads?

Because he never needed to hear it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:09 pm Still out on vacation. Did read through the thread, and I agree with Dom the best candidates are speedchuck and spirityo. Voting speedchuck.

About Rico, if we think TSP was Hiram due to secrets, then his post restriction isn't coming from a role restriction.
Dom very much doesn't agree with you. :scared:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 pm it appears you colored DF a dark red though for whatever reason :haha:
i meant he's civ for orange i think your key said that.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Of course rico is bonkers enough, but that doesn't mean he's bad. He was one of the most vehement in keeping tony firmly in his sights as a lynch option.

This is a guy who I seriously contemplated for a while as politician, but it just doesn't fit with the facts.

I think one of the big differences between you and I might be how much emphasis we put on figuring out who fits in what role. This helps me have some confidence in Dom.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I didn't like speedchuck's vote when Jack was lynched. I don't remember everything I thought but I wasn't impressed with the fact that he sidelined his vote justified by a lack of a Boomslang case either way during such a tense EoD.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:18 pm Of course rico is bonkers enough, but that doesn't mean he's bad. He was one of the most vehement in keeping tony firmly in his sights as a lynch option.

This is a guy who I seriously contemplated for a while as politician, but it just doesn't fit with the facts.

I think one of the big differences between you and I might be how much emphasis we put on figuring out who fits in what role. This helps me have some confidence in Dom.
I don't know who this is directed at, but I normally don't focus on that. It just happens to be useful this game.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

And you know that about me. :p
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm Much rather would have Rico die than INH
also speedchuck:

*votes Boomslang*
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm Much rather would have Rico die than INH
also speedchuck:

*votes Boomslang*
Personal theory:
He didn't want the INH vs. Rico sideshow to go away.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Biggest sign INH vs Rico is civ on civ is that they're both still alive.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If one of them was bad, they'd have killed the other by now bc it's come close a few times. Not worth the risk.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 pm
also speedchuck:

*votes Boomslang*
Personal theory:
He didn't want the INH vs. Rico sideshow to go away.
Good theory.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden, why do you think speedchuck never followed up on Tony's town reads?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:58 pm Golden, why do you think speedchuck never followed up on Tony's town reads?
I can answer that if you like.

I, uh, forgot.

On another note, Dom's insistence about Sprit makes me think he's the tracker. No way he would lie. Not at this phase. For all Quin's talk about being careful, I'm pretty sure that there's only one politician left, and no strex. With Jack's assurance on timmer, and TSP's lies. Which means, any liar must be willing to take the blame once wrong, and possibly die tomorrow.

So Dom is the tracker. Sprit probably didn't visit anyone last night. He's not the curse-giver. Wilgy is cecil, wouldn't fake it. All three of those are clear.

Down to Rico, INH, and uhhhh Quin. And me.
I don't know what to say to that. INH is the better choice, since he hasn't been cursed and isn't quin/Neverhere. Should I get lynched today, INH needs to go tomorrow probably. Dom can track one of them and see if a kill/curse happens. That will narrow it down.

Does this all sound right?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

No.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”