Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:33 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:28 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm Also, why did you spread the vote, Blooper? Makes it easier to manipulate for the mafia team.
To see if it mattered to you which low poster you wanted to vote for.
Sigh. It does matter a little. Bass has a solid history of lurking well into the late stages of the game. DF definitely does not, and I know he lives here in San Antonio with me and Daisy so his reasons for missing the game could be Harvey-related. I suppose I could join you though if you had a real solid preference. I'd rather be consolidated in the end, but I do have a distinct preference for Bass over DF or any low poster for the reasons previously expressed.
Nah, don't really have a solid preference. Hopefully they're both all right, too!
Okay, cool. :p

I don't feel great about lurker voting on Day 1, but it's what I feel most comfortable with at this juncture. I'm still open to being persuaded though.

Whom would you vote if you couldn't vote for Bass or another lurker with me?
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Diiny »

Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 pm
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 pm LC - why did you not have any thoughts re who is scum or any thoughts as to how to find scum

why did you post your useless thoughts

linki- I'm about to analyse it mp
I'll let you know who is scum when I have those thoughts. In fact, I have let you know. MP.
Why not try to actively find out though instead of talking about how it's weird sloonei think dhalsim is an alien
Because I'm lazy and crappy by your standards, I imagine! Can you get out of my face about it?
Or because you want to coast along because you're scum. If I thought you were just crap and lazy I wouldn't be worried. I 'm worred that you're scum.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm Like a more bulldoggy DDL, I see.

We'll get along fine, Diinybat.

(To clarify, Linki posts are shifted about an inch to the left on mobile, cutting them off)
you didn't really answer my questions my man but thanks
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm Is a tie a coinflip or a no-lynch?
Good question. I believe Epi has used both.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm Also, why did you spread the vote, Blooper? Makes it easier to manipulate for the mafia team.
Sigh. It does matter a little. Bass has a solid history of lurking well into the late stages of the game. DF definitely does not, and I know he lives here in San Antonio with me and Daisy so his reasons for missing the game could be Harvey-related. I suppose I could join you though if you had a real solid preference. I'd rather be consolidated in the end, but I do have a distinct preference for Bass over DF or any low poster for the reasons previously expressed.
Nah, don't really have a solid preference. Hopefully they're both all right, too!

I don't feel great about lurker voting on Day 1, but it's what I feel most comfortable with at this juncture. I'm still open to being persuaded though.

Probably either JJJ or speed for the votes on Sloonei for the Dhalsim thing. I'm wary of voting that way for the "look at me, I'm standing out on Day 1!" reasons I stated earlier. I want more info, and I like that playing is happening and want to keep it that way for today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dii is my top suspect based on this page and the first. But idk him well.

Not buying the LC train. The Sloonei train has more wheels but square ones as of page 3 start.

Voted Speed on very tentative advantage taking. Dii's the better train, most likely but I don't like trying to lynch people I've just met and since I haven't caught up, if Dii is town, I'm inviting a tvst tunnel for the rest of the game.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

And where the devil is Wilgy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm Like a more bulldoggy DDL, I see.

(To clarify, Linki posts are shifted about an inch to the left on mobile, cutting them off)
You are very welcome.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hmmmm, having looked back at Sloonei's posts, I still don't personally see anything nefarious in his content surrounding the poop suspicion (or at all, for that matter), but maybe it's just me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm And where the devil is Wilgy?
Flood evacuating? Didn't Juliets say he's in Texas?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Either Diiny is town for sure or he's faking it really well right now. I'm leaning towards the former.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@MP glad you are back.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:45 pm
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm

You are very welcome.
could you do me a favour and answer? I'll draw you a picture of ryu
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, Wilgy is in Houston, which is being flooded like crazy right now. I'm a bit worried about him tbh. I texted him earlier today but haven't gotten a reply yet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm Either Diiny is town for sure or he's faking it really well right now. I'm leaning towards the former.
Why?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm And where the devil is Wilgy?
Flood evacuating? Didn't Juliets say he's in Texas?
Oh shoot, is he? Man, I hope everyone is safe. Yikes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Probably either JJJ or speed for the votes on Sloonei for the Dhalsim thing. I'm wary of voting that way for the "look at me, I'm standing out on Day 1!" reasons I stated earlier. I want more info, and I like that playing is happening and want to keep it that way for today.
That's fair. Do you feel like speed and Jay are equally suspicious for their votes?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm Dii is my top suspect based on this page and the first. But idk him well.

Not buying the LC train. The Sloonei train has more wheels but square ones as of page 3 start.

Voted Speed on very tentative advantage taking. Dii's the better train, most likely but I don't like trying to lynch people I've just met and since I haven't caught up, if Dii is town, I'm inviting a tvst tunnel for the rest of the game.
Did not comment on the MP suspicion.
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 pm
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:18 pm LC - why did you not have any thoughts re who is scum or any thoughts as to how to find scum

why did you post your useless thoughts

linki- I'm about to analyse it mp
I'll let you know who is scum when I have those thoughts. In fact, I have let you know. MP.
Why not try to actively find out though instead of talking about how it's weird sloonei think dhalsim is an alien
Because I'm lazy and crappy by your standards, I imagine! Can you get out of my face about it?
Or because you want to coast along because you're scum. If I thought you were just crap and lazy I wouldn't be worried. I 'm worred that you're scum.
Ok, well, I'm not. And that's a heavy accusation of coasting along when it's barely any time into day 1. Just because there's not much content to judge by doesn't mean you should dive whole-hog after such a loose strand.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:48 pm
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

That's fair. Do you feel like speed and Jay are equally suspicious for their votes?
More or less.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm Dii is my top suspect based on this page and the first. But idk him well.

You summed up Diiny's playstyle/meta well with "more bulldoggy DDL". This is par for the course based on my experience with him.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

#prayforwilgy
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm @MP glad you are back.
Thanks man, glad to be back. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:47 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:46 pm Either Diiny is town for sure or he's faking it really well right now. I'm leaning towards the former.
Why?
He's just ripping into this game with his typical Diiny-like mad-dog hunting. At first I wasn't sure, but now that he's entered the thread tonight he interrogated me pretty fairly I feel, as well as LC and some others now. I haven't found anything logically questionable or forced about his play, which is what is more likely to happen if he is bad and faking it. So for now I dig it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't get any pings from Diiny.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I'd prefer a sloon lynch over a lurker. /vote Sloonei.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Day 0]

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Diiny wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 pm gah no roleclaiming/outing really goes against my instincts

how have you found adapting, JJJ? iirc that's how the majority of games are played here
Does this post seem forced to anyone else?

I'm not necessarily scum-reading Diiny for it, but something is off. It just seems to me Diiny is struggling coming up with conversation, but it's striking to me that he singled out Jay only for this inquiry.
It does not, imo.

My Diingy suspicion can be summed up by "taking some things too seriously. This is possibly an excuse to have suspects, possibly to get an actual mislynch. (Possibly I'm just wrong) Also skimmed an accusation and admital of him being all over the place. I find all over the place was to be something townies get midgame and scummers get whenever.

I found the quoted post to be genuine.

(I'll answer your question better later, D-Bat. Mostly cause I want that picture.)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What's the deadline for a more serious vote from me? I'm regretting my Speed one.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:49 pm#prayforwilgy
Yeah, Houston is getting absolutely pummeled today.

They're pretty much receiving what the forecasters were originally expecting a week ago, but then a couple of days before Harvey actually hit the coast, they started saying it was going to drift more our way (towards San Antonio) and then it seemed like we were going to get hit just as bad or worse. It seems Harvey actually went more eastward like originally planned, so here in SA we've been getting a ton of rain off and on and some decently high winds, but nothing remotely crazy, so even though it's supposed to continue the next few days, we should be OK.

Whereas in Houston I think they had 20+ inches rain fall today alone and are projected to keep getting it through mid-week as well.
:sigh:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:40 pm Hi Blooper!
I'll get the hang of nicknames soon enough 😃

Good luck town! It's 12.40am in Sweden and Monday morning emplloyment awaits.
Ooo, Sweden. I'm fascinated by other places because I've never been off the east coast of the United States.

I think Simon is civ. I agree with MP that his contributions seem solid. I will also say that Simon is right in that we were talking about street fighter costumes for Halloween. We like to dress up as a family sometimes and I was asking who Abigail (my daughter) and I could be. I was unsure of how many girls were in the game. And I brought up how the characters wear almost nothing and we couldn't dress like skanks (well ever!) but specifically at the end of October. Anyway. That's all I'll say about that.

I don't think LC is bad at this time. I'll tell you if I change my mind on that.

I don't think MP is bad atm either. He likes to get his boxers in a bunch Day 1, I've learned thia of him. So I don't pay him any mind.

I don't know who is bad yet, but if I had to guess it would be niju. She is awful chatty for her meta. Maybe she is just happy with that new ring on her finger. But she is definitely acting outside her usual self.

Also, sorry for not being present today. I was out all day with lots to do.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Speak of the devil!

Just got a text back from Wilgy and he and his family are safe. He said they are in his parents' house and it's pretty elevated so he thinks they'll be fine.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@LC

Why is MP a suspect?

I'm reading this thread like I eat a burger, from both ends to meet/meat in the middle.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Diiny wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 pm gah no roleclaiming/outing really goes against my instincts

how have you found adapting, JJJ? iirc that's how the majority of games are played here
Does this post seem forced to anyone else?

I'm not necessarily scum-reading Diiny for it, but something is off. It just seems to me Diiny is struggling coming up with conversation, but it's striking to me that he singled out Jay only for this inquiry.
It does not, imo.

My Diingy suspicion can be summed up by "taking some things too seriously. This is possibly an excuse to have suspects, possibly to get an actual mislynch. (Possibly I'm just wrong) Also skimmed an accusation and admital of him being all over the place. I find all over the place was to be something townies get midgame and scummers get whenever.

I found the quoted post to be genuine.

(I'll answer your question better later, D-Bat. Mostly cause I want that picture.)
FWIW, I don't feel that way anymore. Diiny's contributions tonight pretty much addressed any "weirds" I was getting from that post. I appreciate you responding though.

Also, that was me. I was the one being accused of being all over the place. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 pm What's the deadline for a more serious vote from me? I'm regretting my Speed one.
Looks like about an hour now.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Whoops?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:40 pm Hi Blooper!
I'll get the hang of nicknames soon enough 😃

Good luck town! It's 12.40am in Sweden and Monday morning emplloyment awaits.
Ooo, Sweden. I'm fascinated by other places because I've never been off the east coast of the United States.

I think Simon is civ. I agree with MP that his contributions seem solid. I will also say that Simon is right in that we were talking about street fighter costumes for Halloween. We like to dress up as a family sometimes and I was asking who Abigail (my daughter) and I could be. I was unsure of how many girls were in the game. And I brought up how the characters wear almost nothing and we couldn't dress like skanks (well ever!) but specifically at the end of October. Anyway. That's all I'll say about that.

I don't think LC is bad at this time. I'll tell you if I change my mind on that.

I don't think MP is bad atm either. He likes to get his boxers in a bunch Day 1, I've learned thia of him. So I don't pay him any mind.

I don't know who is bad yet, but if I had to guess it would be niju. She is awful chatty for her meta. Maybe she is just happy with that new ring on her finger. But she is definitely acting outside her usual self.

Also, sorry for not being present today. I was out all day with lots to do.
Do you think Blooper's content displays anything sketchy, or are you just bothered by the difference in the quantity of posts?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Updated rainbow
MP POE Rainbow List #2 - Day 1
Diiny
dunya
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
nijuukyugou
Simon
Sloonei

Bass_the_Clever
DFaraday
Dom
DrWilgy
Elohcin
JaggedJimmyJay
malakim2099
speedchuck
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Hmm...kind of both actually. When I read her poats, I hear her excited voice. She seems overly happy. Is this just RL infiltrating her mafia meta? Is it that she is bad and wxcited about her role and being on a btsc team? I am unsure as of yet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay. Getting to the Dii going after MP bit and I dig it so far.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm @LC

Why is MP a suspect?

I'm reading this thread like I eat a burger, from both ends to meet/meat in the middle.
His treatment of the Dhalsim-alien situation is false. He's been talking about it, deciding out loud whether or not he thinks it's suspicious, defending me mildly about it, when he should have been saying "This isn't worth discussing because neither player was leveling anything close to a serious suspicion. It was talk about a character, that was all."
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I hate to vote her, but after catching up, this is all I have to go on. What do you think?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm Hmm...kind of both actually. When I read her poats, I hear her excited voice. She seems overly happy. Is this just RL infiltrating her mafia meta? Is it that she is bad and wxcited about her role and being on a btsc team? I am unsure as of yet.
Does Blooper play SF? Does she like being bad or particularly like SF villains?

Is there IRL reason for her to come across extra cheerful?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 pm Hmm...kind of both actually. When I read her poats, I hear her excited voice. She seems overly happy. Is this just RL infiltrating her mafia meta? Is it that she is bad and wxcited about her role and being on a btsc team? I am unsure as of yet.
Thanks for the elaboration! That's an interesting observation. I'll agree that she is a bit more posty than a typical game although not completely out of character (see: Clue where she and I chatted a lot on D1, if I recall correctly), but I haven't found anything questionable in her content. She could be bad I suppose and hiding behind a lurker vote to avoid having to fake suspicions, and so I questioned her a bit earlier, but I don't have any reason to believe to be true at the moment.

Do you have any thoughts on any of the RYM-based players (Diiny, dunya, Jay, Sloonei) or anyone else for that matter? I assume you would have stated something outstanding otherwise when you said stuff about me/LC/Simon, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Why is MP a suspect?

His treatment of the Dhalsim-alien situation is false. He's been talking about it, deciding out loud whether or not he thinks it's suspicious, defending me mildly about it, when he should have been saying "This isn't worth discussing because neither player was leveling anything close to a serious suspicion. It was talk about a character, that was all."
You would almost never catch me saying something isn't worth discussing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Why is MP a suspect?

Yeah. But clutching at straws is what you do on day one sometimes? Except you look for scum clutching at the smallest straws or refusing to or pretending to.

(Confession time: I tend to lynch townies on day one while trying to encourage HCRealms to lynch day one anyway. Leaves me a bit rudderless. I'll deal.)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:09 pm I hate to vote her, but after catching up, this is all I have to go on. What do you think?
I personally wouldn't be willing to vote for Blooper, but you clearly have a gut-based reason for doing so, so if that's what you're feeling, by all means feel free to go for it -- though with less than an hour to go until the deadline, your vote likely won't have any impact on who is actually lynched. Do you have thoughts on any of the other current wagons?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:09 pm
Does Blooper play SF? Does she like being bad or particularly like SF villains?

Is there IRL reason for her to come across extra cheerful?
She did just get engaged. ;)

:yay:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have 95 posts.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:33 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:28 pm "...I'll just be limiting myself..."

That's what they (we) all say in the beginning. :haha:
Yeah, I've said that so many times before and ended up being my usual high poster self, but I mean it this time. :p
Dammit, guys. :haha:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:12 pm
Thanks for the elaboration! That's an interesting observation. I'll agree that she is a bit more posty than a typical game although not completely out of character (see: Clue where she and I chatted a lot on D1, if I recall correctly), but I haven't found anything questionable in her content. She could be bad I suppose and hiding behind a lurker vote to avoid having to fake suspicions, and so I questioned her a bit earlier, but I don't have any reason to believe to be true at the moment.

Do you have any thoughts on any of the RYM-based players (Diiny, dunya, Jay, Sloonei) or anyone else for that matter? I assume you would have stated something outstanding otherwise when you said stuff about me/LC/Simon, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask. :D
I don't have anything to say about the RYM players as it will take me a bit to get to know them first, I think.

You're right that voting blooper really does no good anyway. It would just make it easier for mafia to blend.

I don't have anything to say about the current wagons. I don't understand them, tbh.

I guess I need to vote before going to watch tv with Epi and going to bed. My eyea burn, I'm so tired. Um......has bass even poated anything all game?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:24 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:12 pm

I don't have anything to say about the RYM players as it will take me a bit to get to know them first, I think.

You're right that voting blooper really does no good anyway. It would just make it easier for mafia to blend.

I don't have anything to say about the current wagons. I don't understand them, tbh.

I guess I need to vote before going to watch tv with Epi and going to bed. My eyea burn, I'm so tired. Um......has bass even poated anything all game?
You don't know Jay and Sloonei? :p

He has not. Neither has DF.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MP, I don't have time to sift through your already insane post count (good lord, man) to find explanations. Why Bass? Please answer with brevity.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”