50%

Total votes: 10
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 3]

Post by Diiny »

load of NOTHING
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
why don't you have a look yourself lol
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

wilgy comes in here and just throws shit with nothing behind it on day 4. and he's already lost his chance to blame the hurricane by saying he wasn't that affected. what are you doing

Eloh said she'd reread the thread and do sloonei analysis and has come back with the exact OPPOSITE: a question asking about sloonei interactions.

Blooper's done nothing.

MP's going hard on the Diiny is town thing maybe in a last ditch attempt to buddy me but in complete honesty with more fire than anyone else since our hero killed sloonei

Faraday's done nothing

malakim's done nothing cuz of irl stuff, albeit not taking his small window of availability to update us on his reads or even give us a general idea of what he's thinking or whatever.

since the flip lc has done nothing but answer my questions about him and joke about the flip afaict.

simon's done nothing

speedchuck's gone silent but is the only player with anything like substantial content since the flip

and jjj/sprityo's done nothing.

you're all scum to me
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Diiny »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 pm I'm gonna have to vote for Sloonei.
??
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm Sup Din and Dun. What's your story?

Tempted to vote Sloonei for the alien comment.

Do we think the day one poll did anything? Power up Ryu maybe?
I'm not convinced it did anything. Hard to say though.

Why exactly are you tempted to vote Sloonei?
Two bullshit votes based on nothing come on sloonei early in the game. Tell me these don't look like the posts of a shaken sloonei teammate, keen to keep distance but also defend his fellow scumster.
There is no way you are bad. At least my flip will clear you.
clear me of what? is this a scumslip?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Elohcin wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 pm I'm so glad no one was killed. Got a baddie and no kill means the civs are in a better position than I thought 😊
this kind of obvious, overthought, goes-without-saying post is often the fruit of a scumtree
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MP, there's nothing you've offered me in your responses in terms of evidence or logic that make me feel any better about you. And the way you're going about this can easily be seen as, to quote the great Golen8, an emotional plea.

But at the same time even with your irl excuse you've come at this day with more balls than anyone else. And whilst I still think you're scum, I respect your effort even in the face of death.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

very possible that wilgy is or is on the same team as balrog (scum) and put the hyper-wifom on speedchuck by picking on his comment about being silenced, calling him bad for it and then silencing him.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

was there no nk because sagat is dead an on night 3 he kills? does that mean if we kill 3 scum we basically have loads of nights without a nightkill? I was thinking maybe whoever zangief is should come out and tell us who their new very high scum read is but then I realised dunya is dead.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Anyway, I'm voting for MP. Levels of town inactivity, even right after a hugely informative sloonei lynch, are so low that it means scum just have to lurk to win; they fit in just fine. We're on a fast-track to a town loss. Not even a scum win, just a straight town failure.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm How do we even get the special abilities?
you;ve got em from the beginning they're just 1 time use
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I guess fei long is still alive? If fei long is around they should have a new, very strong, town read.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I know I haven't been here to do jack, it's just that it's summer and I have a food truck event every weekend and I have very little time for Mafia, I signed up for three different games that were lingering in sign up for too long, and now I'm in all three and unable to get time to properly play any of them.

I'm posting from an event right now in between Russia's, I swear to you that I am civilian, don't Lynch me, thanks
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Epignosis »

Round 4...Fight!

Poll ended at Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:56 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

DFaraday
No votes

Voters: None

Diiny
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MovingPictures07
43%

Voters: nijuukyugou, Diiny, Long Con

malakim2099
No votes

nijuukyugou
14%

Voters: MovingPictures07

Simon
No votes

speedchuck
No votes

sprityo
No votes

Guy (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
43%

Voters: Epignosis, dunya, Sloonei

Total votes: 7
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

YOU LOSE!

MP HAS BEEN DEFEATED. HE WAS:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

IT IS NIGHT 4. YOU HAVE UNTIL 9pm EST TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

I don't know if I can claim who I targeted on the off-chance of them being Blanka. Forbidden role talk is weird.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm wilgy comes in here and just throws shit with nothing behind it on day 4. and he's already lost his chance to blame the hurricane by saying he wasn't that affected. what are you doing
Excuse you?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fucking hell, I keep missing it.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 pm Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

I don't know if I can claim who I targeted on the off-chance of them being Blanka. Forbidden role talk is weird.
Homie you are bad.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi, I'm sorry I haven't been active. You deserve better, and so do the other players.
Image Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by dunya »

come on guys dont lose momentum! YOU CAN STILL DO THIS!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

:sigh:

Thanks for the game, Epi, it was a great way to end the hiatus. :beer:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Last time I believed you despite my misgivings, MP, you were faking an emotional flipout to cover your Mafia-ness. I guess that's hard to get past trustwise. :( RIP.

How is it that there were only four votes, and Long Con was one of them? I should be able to help more after tonight.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm Fucking hell, I keep missing it.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 pm Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

Homie you are bad.
:shrug: :mafia: :srsnod: :feb:

Out of town today, but I'll catch up before tonight
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
why don't you have a look yourself lol
Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm
Eloh said she'd reread the thread and do sloonei analysis and has come back with the exact OPPOSITE: a question asking about sloonei interactions.
I'm a lazy queen!!!!

But by your other post it seems we are all lazy queens😋

For realz, though... Who's to say I'm not looking for myself and just strumming up conversation?

More to read...
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay... I thought we had 48 hour days and it didn't end until thia evening. I hate being in two games at once. So was MP actually bad?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm @Elohcin

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
I'm no millennial. I don't think its cool to take offense to every little thang. You're cool.
:haha:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:05 pm
Elohcin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm @Elohcin

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
I'm no millennial. I don't think its cool to take offense to every little thang. You're cool.
:haha:
The funny thing is...after I posted this I thought, oh no.... I hope I don't offens anyone withh that post. And then I thought, ah well if I do 😊
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay...from my Google search, I conclude that MP was Ryu.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 pm Epi, I'm sorry I haven't been active. You deserve better, and so do the other players.
Seconded.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DFaraday »

Looking back over Sloonei's posts, his suspicion of Ninja feels manufactured. He directs a couple of posts her way, then decides to vote elsewhere. It comes across more like distancing than actual interrogation.

Diiny is supatown, I believe. I also feel quite good about Eloh, LC, and Speed. Given the lack of kill last night, it's also quite possible that the remaining Mafia are inactive or nearly so (like me, I know). I'm guessing that either Simon or Wilgy is part of the Mafia.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I highly doubt Simon is mafia. Wilgy could be though...and blooper.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 pm I highly doubt Simon is mafia. Wilgy could be though...and blooper.
I'm really not. I'm just lazy/busy this game, I swear.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 pm I highly doubt Simon is mafia. Wilgy could be though...and blooper.
Agreed. I'm thinking Simon is town. Could vote Wilgy.

Luckily we have another 24 hours, and tomorrow is labor day. Expect content from me. I'll expect the same from you'uns.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I apologize for the delay. I was watching television with the family. I was taking Guile's advice.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Serge is replacing sprityo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

YOU LOSE!

nijuukyugou has been killed by Shadaloo. She was:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ROUND 5...

FIGHT!
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 5]

Post by Serge »

Hello everyone. I'll catch up today.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 pm
I'm really not. I'm just lazy/busy this game, I swear.
Then who is?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh... didn't get any linki there. Bye niju. Why would mafia kill niju qhen some of us are suspecting her. Could the baddie be serge/sprit and serge had to make a quick decision on who to kill?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DFaraday
Diiny
DrWilgy
Elohcin
Long Con
malakim2099
Serge
Simon
speedchuck

9 players left.
3 Scum.
Not unworkable. Thanks to the lack of scum kill on that other night, we can do one mislynch and one... no lynch? :shrug2: Okay, maybe the scum not killing anyone wasn't that helpful. Only one mislynch left. Okay. Time to figure out who I think the scum candidates are.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

In addition: Before I start, I want to say something. Currently it's 6 town vs 3 mafia. If even one town is just inactive, doesn't vote and crap (also there's silencing and vote cancelling), then this is already MYLO. If three townies are basically inactive, it's freaking game over already.

So make your time today, get your Labor Day game face on, or we will lose this game for no reason at all.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Vote with meeee

And you seeee

A world, where wilgy's always riiiight.
Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

GTH reads before I dive in:

speedchuck
Elohcin
Long Con
malakim2099
Simon
Diiny
DFaraday
Serge
DrWilgy

I could easily buy a team of those last three. But darn it, those are all inactives. Diiny or Simon could be with any two of them. Important question for all, if we're allowed to say this: Was anyone else silenced on Round 4?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Doing a Diiny read now. Gonna see if I got something mixed up with him.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yeah no what the heck Diiny is supahtown. I swear, you go out of town for one weekend and forget everything. Diiny on top of my townlist.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

"I mean... I like Akuma... and I'm trying to get into tekken 7... and... ok..."
-
"Im here. Someone catch me up."
-
"So... I read a page.
*shrug*
Harvey didn't have much of a devastating effect on my life, but it did make work a bitch because my office was totalled. I'll try to be here more but a full catching up will be impossible."
-
"Speedchuck is bad."
-
"[speedchuck wrote: BTW if I do not post during a phase, assume I am silenced.]
^ He's bad."
-
"[Diiny wrote: wilgy comes in here and just throws shit with nothing behind it on day 4. and he's already lost his chance to blame the hurricane by saying he wasn't that affected. what are you doing]
Excuse you?"
-
"Fucking hell, I keep missing it."
-
"[Speedchuck Wrote: Was silenced. About to go to sleep.
Yawn.
I don't know if I can claim who I targeted on the off-chance of them being Blanka. Forbidden role talk is weird.]
Homie you are bad."
-
"Epi, I'm sorry I haven't been active. You deserve better, and so do the other players."
-
"Vote with meeee
And you seeee
A world, where wilgy's always riiiight."
-

That's Wilgy's ISO. It's pretty bad. I'm not sure what to make of it. It screams "I'm trying to lose" as either alignment. Maybe he's scum and wants to give town a chance out of pity? Maybe he's town and just doesn't care?
IDK.
Leaving him at the bottom of my scumlist, though, for not exhibiting any town behavior whatsoever. I would be 100% fine with lynching here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I read over LC. Still think he's town.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I have role-related reasons for thinking Simon might be town. I'm about 70% on his alignment. And I think I've got a way to determine that by the beginning of the next round. We'll see.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”