In light of sloon's flip:

MovingPictures looks worse
Elohcin looks a lot better
Long Con... hard to say
DFaraday looks worse
DrWilgy looks worse
Simon looks worse
JJJ/pE looks worse
malakim looks about the same. Maybe worse, as Sloon never really pushed focus on malak, but kept malak low in readlist
niju miiiight look better?
Dunno about Diiny or Dunya

My opinion of course
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 3]

Post by nijuukyugou »

You bunch of vultures :p

However the heck that happened, yay!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Diiny »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am

My opinion of course
my gut says she's town, just a hunch though
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am In light of sloon's flip:

Long Con... hard to say
DFaraday looks worse
DrWilgy looks worse
Simon looks worse
JJJ/pE looks worse
malakim looks about the same. Maybe worse, as Sloon never really pushed focus on malak, but kept malak low in readlist

My opinion of course
Haven't heard that name in a while speed :haha:

Too bad that Diiny isn't Dini though, specifically Mirdini. That sly bastard

My laptop has decided to break as well so I'll be slower to catch up than expected. It looks to be a battery issue
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MP's next tbh. When I get off work and have my run I'll splurge out all my takes on people's interactions w/ the sloonmeister in case i cop it tonight.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

sprityo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:34 am Too bad that Diiny isn't Dini though, specifically Mirdini. That sly bastard
[/ot]
th-thanks
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

malakim2099 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 pm I already stated that I believe at least one pwrson from the other site (new-to-the syndicate) is probably mafia. Seeing as a new-to-us member has now been killed so early, it only reinforces this theory. Syndicaters havw nwvee been very comfortable with killing of new people this quickly.

I know diiny is new. Is malak also from the other mafia site and playing here for the first time?
Um, if you had been reading my posts, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it repeatedly. Seriously?
Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 am this theory strikes me as ridiculous.

"the most unanimously town-read player gets nightkilled by the mafia and flips town, and she had clear reads against some people that can lead to wifomy goodness on the event of her death and town reveal. There's no WAY mafia would kill her!"

I don't see a townie bothering to make a post this baseless. this is faux-scumhunting, and it's an attempt to throw shade at people for nothing.

btw I've never played with dunya either lol.
See, if you want to get meta on me and go read a bunch of games on the other side that I've played in? I'd buy that meta. But just saying, "well, player X is probably mafia because RNGesus is gonna make sure one person from that other site is mafia" is lazy thinking to me.
I still don't understand what you're saying here on the bottom segment. Are you agreeing with my analysis of elo's point?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

LC, what happened at EoD for you? I'm glad I convinced you re the sloon case but he was never going to win the vote. There were two obvious frontrunners for the lynch, and you placed your vote for someone else.

Did you not have a preference between booper and elo?

It's weak. I mean sloonei was my #1 suspect but pragmatism always comes first.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

sprityo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:34 am
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am In light of sloon's flip:

Long Con... hard to say
DFaraday looks worse
DrWilgy looks worse
Simon looks worse
JJJ/pE looks worse

My opinion of course
Haven't heard that name in a while speed :haha:
:haha:
You'll always be pE to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MP is scum. I can smell it like i smelled it on sloon. I'n coming for you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm MP is scum. I can smell it like i smelled it on sloon. I'n coming for you.
Y'know, I think I might agree with you.

I still want this substantiated, unless you're just agreeing with my post on how Sloon interacted with MP.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 am LC, what happened at EoD for you? I'm glad I convinced you re the sloon case but he was never going to win the vote. There were two obvious frontrunners for the lynch, and you placed your vote for someone else.

Did you not have a preference between booper and elo?

It's weak. I mean sloonei was my #1 suspect but pragmatism always comes first.
Like I said then, Sloonei was my favourite from the handful that I considered the forerunner possibilities, and I voted him before looking at the state of the lynch poll. While I like the idea that one of Eloh or Nijuu is bad, your thoughts on Sloonei made him a better option in my mind.

I actually meant to be checking in closer to the lynch to possibly revote for one of the vote leaders, but I didn't make it back.
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm MP is scum. I can smell it like i smelled it on sloon. I'n coming for you.
Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 pmYou are bad in this game, MP. I can smell it on you.
Not sure what to say about that.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

alright, lemme iso you quick with that in mind.

also lmao I had to check if that last bit was real, incredible
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 pmYou are bad in this game, MP. I can smell it on you.
Not sure what to say about that.
This game stinks?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm

I still want this substantiated, unless you're just agreeing with my post on how Sloon interacted with MP.
Probably going to take multiple posts of evidence. Comes down to my problems with his day 1 timidness, wishy washiness in general (and especially near the deadline), relationship with the sloon (also from MP's perspective, I believe he put sloon right in the middle of his rainbow - often very much fellow scumster valley) and all of these factors combine with my renewed confidence after this lynch result in the gut part of my reads which helped me decide sloonei was scum.

linki- like socks. 4 of em.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Also this just sprang to mind- sloonei and mp have both been going for a very similar HEY DIINY PLEASE SUSBSTANTIATE YOUR READS approach when I was inactive for a bit. Both weirdly milquetoast but stressed iirc.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

tbh I think you should substantiate; why is mp's interaction with sloon telling?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

wait fuck I need to finish looking at sloonei interactions why am I chasing MP
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

tbh I think you should substantiate; why is mp's interaction with sloon telling?
Sloon's interaction with MP is telling. I covered that in post #850.

I am not brave enough to ISO MP.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

my b, forogt about that one.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm alright, lemme iso you quick with that in mind.

Ideally, it will mean that MP is actually bad.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Mpf. I don't think sloonei would bus elo or blooper. that's enough that I won't feel too bad neglecting them to look at MP's ridiculously huge ph.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Diiny »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 pm I'm gonna have to vote for Sloonei.
??
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm Sup Din and Dun. What's your story?

Tempted to vote Sloonei for the alien comment.

Do we think the day one poll did anything? Power up Ryu maybe?
I'm not convinced it did anything. Hard to say though.

Why exactly are you tempted to vote Sloonei?
Two bullshit votes based on nothing come on sloonei early in the game. Tell me these don't look like the posts of a shaken sloonei teammate, keen to keep distance but also defend his fellow scumster.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:02 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:47 pm I don't see what everyone else is seeing in Sloonei.

What did you see in sloonei Jay?
I don't either; I don't get it.
Here's another.

My problem is not with calling the votes bullshit - at the time they very much were. But he's not scumhunting/accusing the voters that their votes are bullshit, he's playing it safe.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:04 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm It's almost midnight here and there's some people we haven't even heard from so this day was a bit short I guess.
Usually I'd advocate voting based off an actual suspect, even if based on extremely little, but I'm contemplating voting out a no-show. Otherwise that could present a problem later.
And lurker lynching on day 1 is a massive scumtell, frankly.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:09 am Random thoughts that will have to be proven or disproven by analysis:

- Jay is almost certainly cleared of being mafia the way he went after Sloonei while he was in the game. Having been a baddie with Jay I cannot see him applying so much heat to his teammate when unnecessary on Day 1.
Clearly (and conveniently), you do not recall Transistor. This is way too bold of a statement for JJJ's play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

BTW if I do not post during a phase, assume I am silenced.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

Speedchuck is bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm Speedchuck is bad.
ok, let's go. let's GO.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm Speedchuck is bad.
LET's GO. CONTENT. ELABORATE.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 pm BTW if I do not post during a phase, assume I am silenced.
^ He's bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Epignosis »

YOU WIN!

No one has been killed.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Epignosis »

ROUND 4...

FIGHT!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 am
malakim2099 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 pm I already stated that I believe at least one pwrson from the other site (new-to-the syndicate) is probably mafia. Seeing as a new-to-us member has now been killed so early, it only reinforces this theory. Syndicaters havw nwvee been very comfortable with killing of new people this quickly.

I know diiny is new. Is malak also from the other mafia site and playing here for the first time?
Um, if you had been reading my posts, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it repeatedly. Seriously?
Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 am this theory strikes me as ridiculous.

"the most unanimously town-read player gets nightkilled by the mafia and flips town, and she had clear reads against some people that can lead to wifomy goodness on the event of her death and town reveal. There's no WAY mafia would kill her!"

I don't see a townie bothering to make a post this baseless. this is faux-scumhunting, and it's an attempt to throw shade at people for nothing.

btw I've never played with dunya either lol.
See, if you want to get meta on me and go read a bunch of games on the other side that I've played in? I'd buy that meta. But just saying, "well, player X is probably mafia because RNGesus is gonna make sure one person from that other site is mafia" is lazy thinking to me.
I still don't understand what you're saying here on the bottom segment. Are you agreeing with my analysis of elo's point?
Yes, I agree that relying on RNG on that is just invalid/lazy thinking, to me. I think that's what you're saying? Because that's what it sounds like to me?

I have been adulting all day when this was allegedly a day off. I'm very tired.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

[rant]So yeah, as it turns out, my friend that was going to help me move is sick, and the other friend (whose truck and trailer I was going to use)
is out of town. Now, she loaned me the keys, but this is a 90 mile drive and it would be by myself. So I'm just postponing the move to next weekend.
Arg. I mean, I have the window to do this since I'm doubled up on the old lease and new lease, but it's still annoying to put it off.[/rant]

On the bright side, signed the lease today, got my new state registration (MN, yeah!) and even got the customized license plate I wanted. (OWLBEAR!)

And thanks to my diet I've been on the past 5 months, I have lost 6 inches off the waistline in addition to 66 pounds. Whee!

tl;dr? I'm very much scatterbrained right now and visiting family for the weekend instead of worrying about moving anything. Will try to be active for this day phase but I honestly don't know how responsive I'll be.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry to hear your plans to move this weekend had to be cancelled. Total congrats on the weight loss, though.
I know how motivated one must be to lose a good bit of weight, so Yay!!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm so glad no one was killed. Got a baddie and no kill means the civs are in a better position than I thought 😊

I will have time tomorrow to reread and kind of start fresh with the knowledge that sloon was bad. Be back then. Night!
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Yassssssss

Let's try this again. I do plan to be back later, though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 am MP's next tbh. When I get off work and have my run I'll splurge out all my takes on people's interactions w/ the sloonmeister in case i cop it tonight.
I'll be expecting that apology.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Probably going to take multiple posts of evidence. Comes down to my problems with his day 1 timidness, wishy washiness in general (and especially near the deadline), relationship with the sloon (also from MP's perspective, I believe he put sloon right in the middle of his rainbow - often very much fellow scumster valley) and all of these factors combine with my renewed confidence after this lynch result in the gut part of my reads which helped me decide sloonei was scum.

linki- like socks. 4 of em.
Okay, that was a good one. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:56 pm Also this just sprang to mind- sloonei and mp have both been going for a very similar HEY DIINY PLEASE SUSBSTANTIATE YOUR READS approach when I was inactive for a bit. Both weirdly milquetoast but stressed iirc.
I am not Sloonei, and my meta is not his
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

This is why Diiny is town.

Speedchuck I'm not so sure about, but still GTH would call him town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm alright, lemme iso you quick with that in mind.

Ideally, it will mean that MP is actually bad.
Too bad for you, you will actually have to answer for the egg on your face due to doing literally anything all game to half heartedly go after me. I'm convinced you and Dom wear mafia colored glasses every game we play together anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:20 pm Mpf. I don't think sloonei would bus elo or blooper. that's enough that I won't feel too bad neglecting them to look at MP's ridiculously huge ph.
Why don't you think he would?

I agree with you re: Elo, not sure about Blooper but maybe I'm just wrong about her.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 pm I'm gonna have to vote for Sloonei.
??
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm Sup Din and Dun. What's your story?

Tempted to vote Sloonei for the alien comment.

Do we think the day one poll did anything? Power up Ryu maybe?
I'm not convinced it did anything. Hard to say though.

Why exactly are you tempted to vote Sloonei?
Two bullshit votes based on nothing come on sloonei early in the game. Tell me these don't look like the posts of a shaken sloonei teammate, keen to keep distance but also defend his fellow scumster.
There is no way you are bad. At least my flip will clear you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No scum person would relentlessly build articulation son me like this.

Blooper is going at me in the most halfassed manner possible, she has no spark.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:09 am Random thoughts that will have to be proven or disproven by analysis:

- Jay is almost certainly cleared of being mafia the way he went after Sloonei while he was in the game. Having been a baddie with Jay I cannot see him applying so much heat to his teammate when unnecessary on Day 1.
Clearly (and conveniently), you do not recall Transistor. This is way too bold of a statement for JJJ's play.
Jay didn't bus me on day 1. It took ages for him to turn on me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm too busy spending time with BWT to give a shit -- I haven't seen my best friend in ages and I'm not wasting hours of valuable time I could spend with him defending myself. My legacy reads are basically my rainbow as posted last. Dig through my ISO and hopefully some observation I made at some point will assist in catching scum. Sorry town, I tried my best.

I want to lynch Blooper, so I'm voting there.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I come back from a party to THIS

Return to “Previous Side Missions”