1. night 8 somebody dies
2. lynch nijuu

3. game didn't end? review DDL, Speedchuck, and Quin extensively
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 8]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm Do we believe Jay would try to actively lynch Eloh?
The case that Jay made on Eloh sucked, and was made to make her look better after his flip. The cases I made on Wilgy and Eloh were solid, and I didn't have a reason to distance in that way. I haven't been on the chopping block.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm I think you mean Maria Hill? Director of Shield?
Olympus Mons. You know what I meant.
I actually don't. Do you believe that space mountain secrets will make a significant difference in whatever plans we make moving forward?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm I think you mean Maria Hill? Director of Shield?
I actually don't. Do you believe that space mountain secrets will make a significant difference in whatever plans we make moving forward?
No, I suppose not. But I'm not ready to assume victory.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm
No, I suppose not. But I'm not ready to assume victory.
Me neither but.... I guess you're right. There's ways Monday Olympus throw a wrench in things.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

plz assume that all mistakes i have ever made in my life are because of my phone's auto-correct
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Eloh's first mention of speed in any capacity was her infamous rainbow. She lists speed up there.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 pm Spacedaisy seems way more town than normal.

Quin seems consistent wit his cc123 performance. ???

I have no sig opinion yet
Hey Chuck. I agree with you about daisy and sig. But, what is your intent for for your thoughts on quin here? CC123 is not (at least wasn't when I was in it) a baddie vs. civ game. So how can we find quin's performance from there and here and get anywhere with it?

Okay, as I read further there is a wtf mentality from others cobcerning this statement as well. I still would like an explanation.
basically, she's saying because everyone else is concerned about this, she has to prod him about it as well. Since it's fishy, she has to appear concerned.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:12 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:05 pm Is the confusion about speedchuck's comparison between CC123 Quin and Mountain Quin causing people to suspect speedchuck? If so, why?
It was just a weird comment that caught my eye and helped me decide to read hia posts from start to finish.
and yet she doesn't follow up on it..... weird comment, made her read all of his posts from start to finish....and then nada.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
Yeah, shoot. Mafia ain't gonna take him out now. They know if they don't, you eventually will! I don't think this was a wise posy to make if you are civ, chuck.
this was hilarious when I was ISOing Eloh, and it's hilarious now. I knew it felt fake, but it reads like humorous scolding from Eloh to speed. "gosh dangit speed, now we won't kill our third temmate Jay cos you did that, derp"

So fake.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm @speedchuck, not that it makes a huge difference, but I am actually a "she". Going through your post now.
:fist: I knew that. I say it under your avatar and made note of it. And then it completely slipped past me.

@Quin That's an interesting vote on a player I have trouble reading most of the time. Can I get a summary of why?
I've had success reading her in the past. This doesn't feel like good Eloh.

I don't think she's following through on her cases in the way a civilian would. She'll say that something is suspicious and that'll be the end of it, like she's rejecting any attempt to change her mind. She's done that with me and LC in this game.

I don't believe in her rainbow list because I jdon't see how Lasagne could be one of anybody's top town reads. She mentioned genuinity in her posts, with Lasagne only having one, maybe two posts of workable content. The rest is, as I said before, mainly "I'm here!" posts.
You're right that I have a lot of "I'm here" posts. Y'all talk so much a lot of the time and I'm constantly playing catch-up. I was here from like 6:15-7 and left for an hour and a half and now I'm a page and a half behind. I'm sorry I don't play to your standards. As for my reads... I disagree. I lay put how I feel without harping on it. I'm not going to be accused of tunneling ever again. I've also named several players I find suspicious and gave reasons. and...i participated in gth a bit even though it was after the fact. You need to re-read me dude.
speed prods Quin into why he was voting a lonely "interesting" vote on Eloh. He claims to have "trouble reading her" and asks for a summary on what Quin was seeing. Eloh of course comes in and tries to defend herself.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm I'm done listening to Jack and Dunya. You two hit the showers. I want people talking about other people.
Who do you want to talk about?
I don't want to talk about anyone. I want people talking about other people:

"Jack and Dunya are dead. Who gets your vote and why?"
How did they flip? :meany:

Speedchuck or Kyle.
I'd do chuck. But Inthink kyle is good.
3.52pm, she'd vote for Chuck, out of no where. I mean however else has she mentioned him.
Elohcin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

:scared:
If you're defending this, I hate you too.
Oh you voted for Dom.

Please tell me, how you thought a Dom flip would assist us in scumhunting more than any other player.

If you're telling me after 2600 posts itt you didn't have any better leads than Dom, then you're scum.
Screw you mate. I already put my thoughts down on the infolynch stuff earlier. Look for it. I'm not going to be helpful while you're being all self-righteous and crap. Reminds me of stuff I would do as mafia, too. Coming in after a lynch and being all strong-willed, condemning, and self-righteous. you aren't doing yourself any favors with this post train of snit.

As for the "eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh" post, I was reacting to your "I wish I had died instead." Bull crap for a few reasons.
1. You, if town, are more useful than mesk right now.
2. You, if town, know your alignment is town and that there was a chance mesk was scum.
3. I've seen townies prop the perspective that "townies don't need much self-preservation." That's stupid. I will call it stupid in every game I see it, and I will be wary of any posts that say, esp. after the fact, "Man, you should have just killed me instead. Because I'm totally town and don't care if I die. riiight? It would have been better because info." Heck, mesk could have said the same thing if we switched to you. "Oh, you shoud have lynched me. I'm town so I don't care if I live, and I wouldn't have been as big a loss. Because I'm totes town. Riiiggghhhttt???"

So yeah, this post is crap and managed to, along with all the posturing you're doing right now, squash my townread on you. :suspish:
You wanna act all self-righteous and condemning? Here, have some conflict.
(And for the record, if I was here at EOD, I wouldn't have been on Mesk. Probably J3.)
You look very town in this post.
I agree and its throwing me for a loop because he is convincing. I don't know who to be suspicious of.
2 mins later, she takes it back as quickly as she suddenly and without actual explanation, offered it. :shrug: also notice speed's parenthesis, where he wasn't there end of day when the Mesk lynch happened and claims he would have been on Jay...a little early distancing there).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.
Jay came around on speed in his legacy post. He named Wilgy his top suspect, didn't mention Eloh, and says he was happy with speed and malakim. I find it very likely he'd condemn one, and offer some sort of support for another (he didn't list his team mate among his top town reads cos that would have been too obvious), but he threw him some crumbs. And to not mention both Eloh and speed, would be overkill.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm I liked Epi's thoughts on sig, in addition to my own, so I'll cast a vote there right now.
colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm Speed with the sudden entrance. I like it.

Voting LC for now.
:haha:
Hey, let me in on the joke! :confused:
I'm pretty sure Epi's post was pro-Sig. Like in cbob's post there, where I was pro-LC and then he voted LC. It's amusing when people say they like a post that defends someone and then votes for the defended.
It is funny. When Elochin understands that epi was defending sig then anyone can understand it. I think this means chuckyboy isn't paying close attention to what he's reading.
This is a Day 6 post and the first "negative" think Eloh has said towards speedchuck despite voting for him on two different occasions (Day 3 and Day 4)!!!! And the funny thing is, she didn't even pay attention to what was being said, it looked like she just wanted to prod him for any reason as a soft distancing, and made an error in which post to quote.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 pm
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm You get on me for a speedy, upchucked rainbow list
Don't blame me for this.
LOL! Thank you. I needed that laugh.
not very substantial, but I'd like to point out she made a similar "jokey" post with DrWilgy because obv she loves her teammates more than the rest of us who don't make her laugh :p

---

and that concludes Eloh's ISO of speedchuck.

Verdict: more or less guilty on this occasion imo. :shrug:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:19 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm Do we believe Jay would try to actively lynch Eloh?
The case that Jay made on Eloh sucked, and was made to make her look better after his flip. The cases I made on Wilgy and Eloh were solid, and I didn't have a reason to distance in that way. I haven't been on the chopping block.
But they have ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I swear guys, if I'm wrong about speed, I'll never post a photo of Lizzy again. :p Trust me on this, he's the last scum.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm really happy we've maintained the level of discussion in this game, a lot of games would have died down by now but we're still talking shit over. It's nice.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm I swear guys, if I'm wrong about speed, I'll never post a photo of Lizzy again. :p Trust me on this, he's the last scum.
what? no. that sucks. you'd only be punishing us and lizzy.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] [mention]Quin[/mention] [mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] [mention]Long Con[/mention] [mention]nutella[/mention] What do you guys think of Dunya's casebuilding? As good as mine? Better? Worse?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I'ma kick today off with a rainbow, avoiding yellows to the best of my ability. with lots of yellows given the two replacements and extreme low posters. I hope to find a better place for them today.
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
why was Long Con high up on your rainbow list Day 2. Quin?
I don't remember specific posts but he seemed eager and compatible with me early on. I didn't find him disingenuous in his argument with Epi re: buddying.

And for the -1 in your Eloh ISO of me dunya, that post was made because I initially wanted to lynch her that day, but she came in with a post about how she's too busy to catch up and provide content. Then we had an everlasting night phase which she never came in to catch up for, so that was a prod of sorts.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya is mafia because she is threatening to withhold pictures of her movie star cat
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ISOing Wilgy came up with zero relevant game posts for speed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya has a cat?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm here's my flowchart:

1. night 8 nobody dies
2. lynch sig
2.5. review nijuu

Or

1. night 8 somebody dies
2. lynch nijuu

but why not dunya
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Post one last pic of your cat before you lynch me. XD
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm What do you guys think of Dunya's casebuilding? As good as mine? Better? Worse?
Are you asking for a ranking comparison of your case building skills or do you want us to compare specific cases that you've made?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm

1. night 8 nobody dies
2. lynch sig
2.5. review nijuu

Or

1. night 8 somebody dies
2. lynch nijuu

but why not dunya
:beer:
If Dunya is scum, and gets a lynch of me out of the way tomorrow, then she can get the two inactive townies lynched and (possibly) win.

I can't say I have anything else to add other than that. I haven't looked at Dunya that hard.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

1. night 8 nobody dies
2. lynch sig
2.5. review nijuu

Or

1. night 8 somebody dies
2. lynch nijuu

but why not dunya
technically speaking dunya would also be part of step 3, along with LC
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm What do you guys think of Dunya's casebuilding? As good as mine? Better? Worse?
Are you asking for a ranking comparison of your case building skills or do you want us to compare specific cases that you've made?
What do you think of Dunya's case on me? We know my two cases were perfect. Results attest to that.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm Dragon D. Luffy -
Civ due to tone and reasoning. I've meta read him as civ the entire game.
Bad due to voting record. DDL had voted for Jack day 2, Bob day 3 (when J3 was a heavily discussed option), If my memory serves was a lead pusher of the Malakim wagon.

DrWilgy -
Civ due to his overall attractiveness.
Bad due to... his overall attractiveness?

dunya -
Civ due to being very vocal. I did not recall seeing anything I directly was opposed to in the moment other than their suspicion on me.
Bad due to interactions with J3.

Elohcin -
Civ due to interactions with J3. While not a negative voting record I so far have had no harsh qualms with the results of her votes.
Bad due to interactions with me that I noticed earlier in the game. Eloh was playing catch up (like someone else who I won't mention) and had called me scummy for a single sentence regarding daisy. It stuck with me and still does.

And I only got through 3 before I have to leave. Sorry Sloonbot, I'll try to finish the rest later. I did find that I putting reason behind Dunya being civ was much harder than the other two, and very much forced. I don't know if this is due to a lack of knowledge or not. I should reflect on this.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:20 pm Did more thinking about Sloonei's reason for civ questions. I don't have the time to list em out or explain right now, but the ones I had the hardest time validating as civs were (and in this order) Niju-sig, Dunya, Long Con, Quin. With everyone else, I can see them in a civ light easier.
Wilgy doesn't list speed in his cases. He names Elo town read. Then he also doesn't list speed in his "hardest time validating as civs" list, although he included names like Nijuu-sig (the two inactives), Quin and Long Con who he hadn't all of whom hadn't featured in his 3 player list. The only people that weren't represented at all were Sloonei who asked the question, and speedchuck, Kyle and nutella (who is confirmed town by game mechanics).

speedchuck sticks out again like a sore thumb.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Wilgy avoid speed like the plague.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:52 pm

1. night 8 nobody dies
2. lynch sig
2.5. review nijuu

Or

1. night 8 somebody dies
2. lynch nijuu

but why not dunya
:beer:
If Dunya is scum, and gets a lynch of me out of the way tomorrow, then she can get the two inactive townies lynched and (possibly) win.

I can't say I have anything else to add other than that. I haven't looked at Dunya that hard.
Nice try. :D

You're going down. :ohyeah:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if dunya is mafia she's played in the most effort requiring way possible.

dunya was one of the first supporters of a Jay lynch until the day he actually was lynched during which she actually brought up some points supporting the possibility that we were seeing a civ Jay.

She also was against a Wilgy lynch for a lot of the game because of being under the impression that Wilgy was K2. She changed her position on this when thread discussion came to the conclusion that that was not true.

I don't remember exactly what dunya's position on Elohcin was early game but during and prior to the actual lynch of Eloh she was fairly anti Eloh

It's 100% possible that Dunya is mafia but only if she is playing in the most brazen way possible, involving drastically subverting pre-conceived notions of her own playstyle and supporting her teammates exactly when her other teammates were bussing them.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:53 pm
What do you think of Dunya's case on me? We know my two cases were perfect. Results attest to that.
Which two cases? Who are your cases on?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm
Wilgy and Eloh. Days ago. My cases are not the point. I'm being snarky. What do you think of Dunya's case on me?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 pm if dunya is mafia she's played in the most effort requiring way possible.

dunya was one of the first supporters of a Jay lynch until the day he actually was lynched during which she actually brought up some points supporting the possibility that we were seeing a civ Jay.

She also was against a Wilgy lynch for a lot of the game because of being under the impression that Wilgy was K2. She changed her position on this when thread discussion came to the conclusion that that was not true.

I don't remember exactly what dunya's position on Elohcin was early game but during and prior to the actual lynch of Eloh she was fairly anti Eloh

It's 100% possible that Dunya is mafia but only if she is playing in the most brazen way possible, involving drastically subverting pre-conceived notions of her own playstyle and supporting her teammates exactly when her other teammates were bussing them.
I'd like to point out I made a case against Jay, but we talk on a daily basis a lot and he had a very difficult exam and wasn't even talking to me like normal so I felt like he deserved to play a day after his exam and not lynch him on the eve of his hardest exam. That felt mean. He didn't ask us all to do that, I did it because I'm weak.

I also made a very early case on Wilgy and only dropped it after K2 missed a night phase which was the same time where Wilgy dropped off the face of the earth. I had reasons why Wilgy was bad and I argued with him about it and voted for him 2 day phases, but I won't lynch a possible K2 candidate.

I made a long case against Eloh which everyone told me I'm tinfoiling cos of Jay's reaction to Elo. That changed when Wilgy flipped, and I made a substantial extra case against her.

I think I have been on point apart from Jack (sorry Jack).
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:07 pm
Wilgy and Eloh. Days ago. My cases are not the point. I'm being snarky. What do you think of Dunya's case on me?
What do you think? Can you defend any of it?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

i will be shaving mister occam and voting for niju tomorrow (unless I die)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'm getting into Jay/speedchuck ISO now before I go into speed's solo ISO. I won't get through all his posts before end of night, but I feel like you're all on track with someone now if you guys decide to pursue it. I will be voting for speedchuck tomorrow, however.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Defend what? All you've done is point at stuff Eloh said that either didn't mention me or was awkward. That applies to half the players in the game... here let me make an actual response. For funzies.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:12 pm Defend what? All you've done is point at stuff Eloh said that either didn't mention me or was awkward. That applies to half the players in the game... here let me make an actual response. For funzies.
No, you should look into me instead. Why am I scum?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Maybe it's true, you really can't defend much so far in context of what I've given you. But that's the bad thing about 3 revealed scummates....their actions affect you too.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:07 pm
I think she actually brings up a lot of good points.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 8]

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 pm In conclusion, for me, Eloh is bad based on team interactions. If she's town then I'll have to reevaluate.

I think Dunya is my top town read currently. If Eloh is scum, JJJ's move to Sprit from Eloh on D1 feels like a save. If Eloh is town, it still doesn't feel like a bus.

Dunya p. much town to me.
yesterday I was confirmed p. much town to speed. Today I am trying to lynch innocent him, then 2 inactives and win. :mafia: :mafia: :mafia:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My stuff is bold and all caps so you can find it. I'm not yelling.
dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Eloh's first mention of speed in any capacity was her infamous rainbow. She lists speed up there.

I'M IN THE MIDDLE LIKE HALF OF THE OTHER PLAYERS.
Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 pm Spacedaisy seems way more town than normal.

Quin seems consistent wit his cc123 performance. ???

I have no sig opinion yet
Hey Chuck. I agree with you about daisy and sig. But, what is your intent for for your thoughts on quin here? CC123 is not (at least wasn't when I was in it) a baddie vs. civ game. So how can we find quin's performance from there and here and get anywhere with it?

Okay, as I read further there is a wtf mentality from others cobcerning this statement as well. I still would like an explanation.
basically, she's saying because everyone else is concerned about this, she has to prod him about it as well. Since it's fishy, she has to appear concerned.

AND SHE WOULDN'T DO THIS IF I WAS TOWN TO FIT IN? NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE AT ALL
Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:12 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:05 pm Is the confusion about speedchuck's comparison between CC123 Quin and Mountain Quin causing people to suspect speedchuck? If so, why?
It was just a weird comment that caught my eye and helped me decide to read hia posts from start to finish.
and yet she doesn't follow up on it..... weird comment, made her read all of his posts from start to finish....and then nada.

NON COMMITTAL. SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
OH WAIT, SHE READ ALL MY POSTS? THAT'S GENUINELY ODD, BUT IDK WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT ME

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:05 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay - EGH
JJJ is never scum.
No, but really, I don't know what he'd be like as scum. If he's leading, and leading well, mafia will probably kill him and take care of things for us. If they start killing other leaders and JJJ takes control of the game, wipe him.
This is gross. All it is is an invitation for JJJ-less mafia to burn a lynch. Gross.
Yeah, shoot. Mafia ain't gonna take him out now. They know if they don't, you eventually will! I don't think this was a wise posy to make if you are civ, chuck.
this was hilarious when I was ISOing Eloh, and it's hilarious now. I knew it felt fake, but it reads like humorous scolding from Eloh to speed. "gosh dangit speed, now we won't kill our third temmate Jay cos you did that, derp"

So fake.

DO I REALLY NEED TO BE SCUM FOR THIS TO BE READ IN THAT SAME CONTEXT? IS JUST BANDWAGONING. FAKE, SURE. BUT THAT'S BECAUSE OF JJJ.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:07 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm @speedchuck, not that it makes a huge difference, but I am actually a "she". Going through your post now.
:fist: I knew that. I say it under your avatar and made note of it. And then it completely slipped past me.

@Quin That's an interesting vote on a player I have trouble reading most of the time. Can I get a summary of why?
I've had success reading her in the past. This doesn't feel like good Eloh.

I don't think she's following through on her cases in the way a civilian would. She'll say that something is suspicious and that'll be the end of it, like she's rejecting any attempt to change her mind. She's done that with me and LC in this game.

I don't believe in her rainbow list because I jdon't see how Lasagne could be one of anybody's top town reads. She mentioned genuinity in her posts, with Lasagne only having one, maybe two posts of workable content. The rest is, as I said before, mainly "I'm here!" posts.
You're right that I have a lot of "I'm here" posts. Y'all talk so much a lot of the time and I'm constantly playing catch-up. I was here from like 6:15-7 and left for an hour and a half and now I'm a page and a half behind. I'm sorry I don't play to your standards. As for my reads... I disagree. I lay put how I feel without harping on it. I'm not going to be accused of tunneling ever again. I've also named several players I find suspicious and gave reasons. and...i participated in gth a bit even though it was after the fact. You need to re-read me dude.
speed prods Quin into why he was voting a lonely "interesting" vote on Eloh. He claims to have "trouble reading her" and asks for a summary on what Quin was seeing. Eloh of course comes in and tries to defend herself.

AS YOU WILL NOTICE, WHEN I MADE MY CASE ON ELOH, IT WAS NOT BASED ON HER POSTS. I CAN'T EVER READ ELOH. I HAVE A VERY DETAILED RESPONSE ABOUT THIS. CONSISTENT ON MY END.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm I'm done listening to Jack and Dunya. You two hit the showers. I want people talking about other people.
Who do you want to talk about?
I don't want to talk about anyone. I want people talking about other people:

"Jack and Dunya are dead. Who gets your vote and why?"
How did they flip? :meany:

Speedchuck or Kyle.
I'd do chuck. But Inthink kyle is good.
3.52pm, she'd vote for Chuck, out of no where. I mean however else has she mentioned him.

I DUNNO, I WAS A PRETTY POPULAR TARGET AT TIMES. PLAYER SALAD. MEANS NOTHING.
Elohcin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm

eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

:scared:
If you're defending this, I hate you too.
Oh you voted for Dom.

Please tell me, how you thought a Dom flip would assist us in scumhunting more than any other player.

If you're telling me after 2600 posts itt you didn't have any better leads than Dom, then you're scum.
Screw you mate. I already put my thoughts down on the infolynch stuff earlier. Look for it. I'm not going to be helpful while you're being all self-righteous and crap. Reminds me of stuff I would do as mafia, too. Coming in after a lynch and being all strong-willed, condemning, and self-righteous. you aren't doing yourself any favors with this post train of snit.

As for the "eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh" post, I was reacting to your "I wish I had died instead." Bull crap for a few reasons.
1. You, if town, are more useful than mesk right now.
2. You, if town, know your alignment is town and that there was a chance mesk was scum.
3. I've seen townies prop the perspective that "townies don't need much self-preservation." That's stupid. I will call it stupid in every game I see it, and I will be wary of any posts that say, esp. after the fact, "Man, you should have just killed me instead. Because I'm totally town and don't care if I die. riiight? It would have been better because info." Heck, mesk could have said the same thing if we switched to you. "Oh, you shoud have lynched me. I'm town so I don't care if I live, and I wouldn't have been as big a loss. Because I'm totes town. Riiiggghhhttt???"

So yeah, this post is crap and managed to, along with all the posturing you're doing right now, squash my townread on you. :suspish:
You wanna act all self-righteous and condemning? Here, have some conflict.
(And for the record, if I was here at EOD, I wouldn't have been on Mesk. Probably J3.)
You look very town in this post.
I agree and its throwing me for a loop because he is convincing. I don't know who to be suspicious of.
2 mins later, she takes it back as quickly as she suddenly and without actual explanation, offered it. :shrug: also notice speed's parenthesis, where he wasn't there end of day when the Mesk lynch happened and claims he would have been on Jay...a little early distancing there).

SCUM LIKES TO BE NON-COMITTAL.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.
Jay came around on speed in his legacy post. He named Wilgy his top suspect, didn't mention Eloh, and says he was happy with speed and malakim. I find it very likely he'd condemn one, and offer some sort of support for another (he didn't list his team mate among his top town reads cos that would have been too obvious), but he threw him some crumbs. And to not mention both Eloh and speed, would be overkill.

UNSUBSTANTIATED. YOU'RE TRYING TO GUESS JAY'S MOTIVES. WE ONLY GOT HERE BY IGNORING THOSE AND LOOKING AT WILGY ON HIS OWN MERITS AND INTERACTIONS WITH THE DECEASED. "LIKELY" "SOME SORT" YOU'RE STRETCHING, TINFOILING, TUNNELLING
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm I liked Epi's thoughts on sig, in addition to my own, so I'll cast a vote there right now.
colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm Speed with the sudden entrance. I like it.

Voting LC for now.
:haha:
Hey, let me in on the joke! :confused:
I'm pretty sure Epi's post was pro-Sig. Like in cbob's post there, where I was pro-LC and then he voted LC. It's amusing when people say they like a post that defends someone and then votes for the defended.
It is funny. When Elochin understands that epi was defending sig then anyone can understand it. I think this means chuckyboy isn't paying close attention to what he's reading.
This is a Day 6 post and the first "negative" think Eloh has said towards speedchuck despite voting for him on two different occasions (Day 3 and Day 4)!!!! And the funny thing is, she didn't even pay attention to what was being said, it looked like she just wanted to prod him for any reason as a soft distancing, and made an error in which post to quote.

THAT POST WASN'T EVEN ABOUT ME. IT WAS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. SHE JUST ACCIDENTALLY USED MY NAME BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHO SHE IS HUNTING, AND I WAS THE PERSON SHE WAS REPLYING TO.
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 pm
Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm You get on me for a speedy, upchucked rainbow list
Don't blame me for this.
LOL! Thank you. I needed that laugh.
not very substantial, but I'd like to point out she made a similar "jokey" post with DrWilgy because obv she loves her teammates more than the rest of us who don't make her laugh :p

I'M FUNNY. SCREW YOU.

---

and that concludes Eloh's ISO of speedchuck.

Verdict: more or less guilty on this occasion imo. :shrug:
There were like 2 good points in that exhaustive, long post.

linki: give it a rest. I still read you town. I can tinfoil if I want. I tinfoiled sloonei for dayz.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 pm if dunya is mafia she's played in the most effort requiring way possible.

I'd like to point out I made a case against Jay, but we talk on a daily basis a lot and he had a very difficult exam and wasn't even talking to me like normal so I felt like he deserved to play a day after his exam and not lynch him on the eve of his hardest exam. That felt mean. He didn't ask us all to do that, I did it because I'm weak.

I also made a very early case on Wilgy and only dropped it after K2 missed a night phase which was the same time where Wilgy dropped off the face of the earth. I had reasons why Wilgy was bad and I argued with him about it and voted for him 2 day phases, but I won't lynch a possible K2 candidate.

I made a long case against Eloh which everyone told me I'm tinfoiling cos of Jay's reaction to Elo. That changed when Wilgy flipped, and I made a substantial extra case against her.

I think I have been on point apart from Jack (sorry Jack).
That's pretty much what I mean, if you were mafia then you've gone through the game defending and accusing your teammates at exactly the wrong times to accomplish keeping them alive or gently distancing from them.

all the dead mafios have so far done the exact opposite of that, a mafia containing dunya would mean that around day 2 the other 3 brought up the idea of "hey I think some of us should probably make cases against each other but not follow through on them super hard in case any of us die so we can disassociate from each other" and then dunya was just like ".....lol"
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 pm I think I have been on point apart from Jack (sorry Jack).
You've been grouping Jack and I together all game. PTSD from Pirates, maybe? :feb:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:27 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:08 pm I think I have been on point apart from Jack (sorry Jack).
You've been grouping Jack and I together all game. PTSD from Pirates, maybe? :feb:
I was wrong about Jack because I looked into "English word usage" a little too heavily, and I won't make that mistake in the future again (I think that's a problem we who speak several languages face: we take things very literally and pay attention to what words we use more than someone who's a native English speaker). Anyway, I never got him lynched (thank goodness), he was night killed so that one is definitely not on me.

But I am sold on you in a way I haven't been on anyone before. :p I had a lot of doubts and suspicions about you all game, and I couldn't pin it down, and you've been here but also distant, because you're playing this game differently. You are trying very hard to align yourself as though you're town, but you're not.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm @Kylemii @Quin @nijuukyugou @Long Con @nutella What do you guys think of Dunya's casebuilding? As good as mine? Better? Worse?
Errr uh great? I'm a fan because I'm given a chance jumping in? :grin:

(I'm only reading a few pages of this game, so I have not much to compare it to. Sorry, dude. I'll bet your casebuilding was awesome, too!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Clutch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention] I think if you even just read everything that's happened between the start of day 6 and now you can probably get a good picture of the game
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm But I am sold on you in a way I haven't been on anyone before. :p I had a lot of doubts and suspicions about you all game, and I couldn't pin it down, and you've been here but also distant, because you're playing this game differently. You are trying very hard to align yourself as though you're town, but you're not.
See, this is why I usually get lynched as town. This doesn't happen when I'm scum.

You know how people nail me down as scum? Mechanics. I've never actually been nailed to the floor as scum on read or interactions alone, not in my six years of mafia play. You would be the first if you were right.

But you aren't.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

And/or the last 8 hours of Day 4 because shit happens.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] if the final mafia isn't you, sig, or nijuu then who would you most suspect it is?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 pm And/or the last 8 hours of Day 4 because shit happens.
what's your opinion on speedchuck?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm speedchuck if the final mafia isn't you, sig, or nijuu then who would you most suspect it is?
Dunno. Nutella maybe. But I'm pretty sure it's one of the two. If I thought it was someone else, I'd be more worried about being lynched than I am.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm speedchuck if the final mafia isn't you, sig, or nijuu then who would you most suspect it is?
Dunno. Nutella maybe. But I'm pretty sure it's one of the two. If I thought it was someone else, I'd be more worried about being lynched than I am.
Not Quin or DDL?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”