Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 7]

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 am Maybe I'm crazy but I can't see LC as a civvie in this game. He has to be mafia or indie.

The indie part is what keeps me from voting for him.
If it helps, the indie role looks like it can only win with town, according to the OP. So the indie is basically town with an extra win condition.

Indy>=town.

But I could see LC as a civvie. 'Could' being the key word.

linki: you're kidding, right sloon?
Yeah, that's why indie would prevent me from voting for him.

Maybe it's fucking me up because in the lucid mafia dream I had LC was lynched and flipped Space Mountain and it just made perfect sense to me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 am Maybe I'm crazy but I can't see LC as a civvie in this game. He has to be mafia or indie.

The indie part is what keeps me from voting for him.
If it helps, the indie role looks like it can only win with town, according to the OP. So the indie is basically town with an extra win condition.

Indy>=town.

But I could see LC as a civvie. 'Could' being the key word.

linki: you're kidding, right sloon?
Yeah, that's why indie would prevent me from voting for him.

Maybe it's fucking me up because in the lucid mafia dream I had LC was lynched and flipped Space Mountain and it just made perfect sense to me.
My baddie power is Dream Influence. Good to know it's working. :feb:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Yes, but that was in the disney world mafia game. Come on, man.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

K2 told us not to but I think it's appropriate to speculate around their identity given the direction today might go.

Initially I thought Kyle could be K2 just based on the way he talks. It sounded like him. I looked a bit deeper.

I searched "Sloonmeister" into the Syndicates word search history thing. One of K2's posts referred to him that way. The only record of that nickname ever being used is in SF II. So, I looked at people who played that game. Living people (excluding nijuu) who used that name are DrWilgy, dunya, Elohcin, Long Con, Sloonei and speedchuck. I'm going to filter out the girls because:
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 pm
K2 wrote:What's good, Mountains???

It's ya boy, K2, and I'm comin' at you live from the border of Pakistan and China once again to provide you with all the fit that's news to print.

Hey guess what? The funeral home just called. They're holding a funeral right now and you're not invited. Also, no one is invited and no one is dead and there's no funeral. It was just a prank call.

We haven't lynched any mafia yet but don't get down about it. We've managed to figure out a truly fucking wild amount of information with minimal death. Let's keep it up!

The results of the day 2 lynch seems to indicate that between Jack and Sloonei, one of them is a large mountain. Specifically one of two different roles. Watch closely what people did with that information. Determining which role just used up their power is not in the town's best interest and provides an easy cover discussion that doesn't involve hunting small mountains. For the record I think Jack and Sloonei are probably both town.

The Sloonmeister came out with the hottest of cases on C-Bobby. I give it the official K2 Seal Of Approval. 10/10 would recommend reading. Go read it now. Finish reading this and then go read it.

Speedchuck still rubs me the wrong way. I would guess that another big mountain agrees with me and that's why he was forced to use a Shakespeare era language translator. I've seen cases made against him and agree with a lot of the content of them.

I appreciate Long Con and Epignosis laying off each other for a few days. Epignosis looks much better than he did initially, and Long Con looks marginally worse, at least in my opinion. I wouldn't consider him a priority but I have my eye on him and so should you.

I think the idea that there may be small mountains hiding among the low posters holds weight. The longer we play the more I feel it to be true. There's almost always a wolf among the high posters so be careful.

I was going to close with some interesting mountain facts but it it turns out there aren't any. So instead I'm gonna close with a joke:

Why did K2 ruin Thanksgiving once again by stealing K2's family's turkey and hiding it in the bathroom where no one could find it?

Tune in Night 4 for some more more thoughts as well as the answer to this joke.

Do your best everyone! Please hit that like button if you did. Leave a comment, and subscribe if you want to see more like this.

Until next time, K2 out.
I see no plausible reason that someone with this kind of role would lie about their gender. It's not so important a role that mafia would put its owner on a NK priority list. Ergo, K2 is almost definitely male.

DrWilgy fits my criteria for a potential K2. For people entertaining Wilgy as a lynch candidate - do these posts give off doctor vibes to you? You should rule him out as K2 if you're thinking of placing a vote there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:27 am Yes, but that was in the disney world mafia game. Come on, man.
Yeah, I have the Multiverse Time Travel power as well, so it's affecting this game. This Disney game is off the hook!!!!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Oh crap. Hold up.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

"used that name" translates to "played that game" in Quinnish.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:21 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 pm Kyle is no longer a suspect.
Why not?
I've got a civ role in mind for him.
Kyle, does this make any sense to you?
LC, what benefit this question provide?
Let's say you're Civ. Quin says he thinks he knows your role. Does this make you lean back and say "I'm glad Quin knows my role", or does it make you say "Huh? How the hell could he know my role? There's literally no way he could have figured it out from the thread talk!"

If it's the second one, then maybe something weird and interesting is afoot, you know?

I gave you this one, because I'm Canadian. Next time, if you wanna ask me a question, how about you treat me like an equal and answer mine first?
Specifying whether or not my role is knowable or even insinuating what contexts that information is obtainable from, if it even is obtainable, would help the mafia narrow down where the remaining civvie roles are positioned.

I'm not interested in taking part in that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am K2 told us not to but I think it's appropriate to speculate around their identity given the direction today might go.

Initially I thought Kyle could be K2 just based on the way he talks. It sounded like him. I looked a bit deeper.

I searched "Sloonmeister" into the Syndicates word search history thing. One of K2's posts referred to him that way. The only record of that nickname ever being used is in SF II. So, I looked at people who played that game. Living people (excluding nijuu) who used that name are DrWilgy, dunya, Elohcin, Long Con, Sloonei and speedchuck. I'm going to filter out the girls because:
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 pm
K2 wrote:What's good, Mountains???

It's ya boy, K2, and I'm comin' at you live from the border of Pakistan and China once again to provide you with all the fit that's news to print.

Hey guess what? The funeral home just called. They're holding a funeral right now and you're not invited. Also, no one is invited and no one is dead and there's no funeral. It was just a prank call.

We haven't lynched any mafia yet but don't get down about it. We've managed to figure out a truly fucking wild amount of information with minimal death. Let's keep it up!

The results of the day 2 lynch seems to indicate that between Jack and Sloonei, one of them is a large mountain. Specifically one of two different roles. Watch closely what people did with that information. Determining which role just used up their power is not in the town's best interest and provides an easy cover discussion that doesn't involve hunting small mountains. For the record I think Jack and Sloonei are probably both town.

The Sloonmeister came out with the hottest of cases on C-Bobby. I give it the official K2 Seal Of Approval. 10/10 would recommend reading. Go read it now. Finish reading this and then go read it.

Speedchuck still rubs me the wrong way. I would guess that another big mountain agrees with me and that's why he was forced to use a Shakespeare era language translator. I've seen cases made against him and agree with a lot of the content of them.

I appreciate Long Con and Epignosis laying off each other for a few days. Epignosis looks much better than he did initially, and Long Con looks marginally worse, at least in my opinion. I wouldn't consider him a priority but I have my eye on him and so should you.

I think the idea that there may be small mountains hiding among the low posters holds weight. The longer we play the more I feel it to be true. There's almost always a wolf among the high posters so be careful.

I was going to close with some interesting mountain facts but it it turns out there aren't any. So instead I'm gonna close with a joke:

Why did K2 ruin Thanksgiving once again by stealing K2's family's turkey and hiding it in the bathroom where no one could find it?

Tune in Night 4 for some more more thoughts as well as the answer to this joke.

Do your best everyone! Please hit that like button if you did. Leave a comment, and subscribe if you want to see more like this.

Until next time, K2 out.
I see no plausible reason that someone with this kind of role would lie about their gender. It's not so important a role that mafia would put its owner on a NK priority list. Ergo, K2 is almost definitely male.

DrWilgy fits my criteria for a potential K2. For people entertaining Wilgy as a lynch candidate - do these posts give off doctor vibes to you? You should rule him out as K2 if you're thinking of placing a vote there.
I could see it being Wilgy.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:42 am
K2 wrote:Just kidding, K2 cares. K2 cares a lot.

cBob's loss was unfortunate, but there's a silver lining in the fact that we now know he was Elbrus. Now, some of his posts can be viewed in a different light.

cBob must have known he was going to die sooner than later. I'd bet real money that he'd spent his role check powers at some point before his death. In particular I think it would be a good idea to view Quin, DDL, and Doctor Wilgy with extra scrutiny, for now as they were his last three named suspects before his lynch. All three seem like they might have been likely candidates for a role check.

K2 has a very strong gut feeling that DDL is mafia. If DDL isn't mafia K2 will eat K2's own 8,611m tall hat. Please trust K2's gut.

I've been watching him all game and I'm about 90% sure LC is mafia. You can take that to the bank and smoke it.

Keep doing your best, Big Mountains. If you all believe in yourselves as much as I believe in you then there's no way we can lose! <3

Love,
K2

P.S. If all else fails we can just, you know, lynch Sig.
:shrug:
If Wilgy is K2 then he incriminated himself last night. I've deemed this to be Highly Unlikely.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:31 am "used that name" translates to "played that game" in Quinnish.
I was about to say "I never used that name"

Yeesh though we should probably get off Wilgy. The good doctor was absent most of N4 and D5.

linki: uuuhhh
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:33 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:21 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 pm Kyle is no longer a suspect.
Why not?
I've got a civ role in mind for him.
Kyle, does this make any sense to you?
LC, what benefit this question provide?
Let's say you're Civ. Quin says he thinks he knows your role. Does this make you lean back and say "I'm glad Quin knows my role", or does it make you say "Huh? How the hell could he know my role? There's literally no way he could have figured it out from the thread talk!"

If it's the second one, then maybe something weird and interesting is afoot, you know?

I gave you this one, because I'm Canadian. Next time, if you wanna ask me a question, how about you treat me like an equal and answer mine first?
Specifying whether or not my role is knowable or even insinuating what contexts that information is obtainable from, if it even is obtainable, would help the mafia narrow down where the remaining civvie roles are positioned.

I'm not interested in taking part in that.
:rolleyes:

Does Quin's statement make you more or less suspicious of him?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Good point sloonbeard. Nevermind.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:33 am

cBob's loss was unfortunate, but there's a silver lining in the fact that we now know he was Elbrus. Now, some of his posts can be viewed in a different light.

cBob must have known he was going to die sooner than later. I'd bet real money that he'd spent his role check powers at some point before his death. In particular I think it would be a good idea to view Quin, DDL, and Doctor Wilgy with extra scrutiny, for now as they were his last three named suspects before his lynch. All three seem like they might have been likely candidates for a role check.

K2 has a very strong gut feeling that DDL is mafia. If DDL isn't mafia K2 will eat K2's own 8,611m tall hat. Please trust K2's gut.

I've been watching him all game and I'm about 90% sure LC is mafia. You can take that to the bank and smoke it.

Keep doing your best, Big Mountains. If you all believe in yourselves as much as I believe in you then there's no way we can lose! <3

Love,
K2

If Wilgy is K2 then he incriminated himself last night. I've deemed this to be Highly Unlikely.
Yup, ok.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:33 am

Love,
K2

I was literally just about to point it out. I was also going to say that he only ever paints Kyle in a good light. I'll see what he says about the other people I think it could be.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Should I stay on Wilgy or move to Eloh?

Not gonna be around for night end. Don't really want a quin lynch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Unless Long Con is a total mafia masochist who enjoyed suspecting himself I don't think he's K2.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kyle, can you remind me what your position on DDL is?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:36 am Should I stay on Wilgy or move to Eloh?

Not gonna be around for night end. Don't really want a quin lynch.
Eloh's "You're just going to switch to a Civ if you all vote me" thing was somewhat convincing. Fake-able I guess, but...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:37 am Unless Long Con is a total mafia masochist who enjoyed suspecting himself I don't think he's K2.
Don't count me out on that theory; I think that would be awesome to do. What Nightkill protection! :nicenod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]nutella[/mention] talk to me about wilgy!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

K2 speculation on our suspects is fine, but do we really need to do mafia's work for them in narrowing down between people like Sloonei and Dunya?

linki: I know, LC. I want Wilgy, but nobody is buying what I'm smelling
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:40 am K2 speculation on our suspects is fine, but do we really need to do mafia's work for them in narrowing down between people like Sloonei and Dunya?

what is the exact nature of your wilgy pitch? I've narrowed my vote down to him and eloh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:40 am K2 speculation on our suspects is fine, but do we really need to do mafia's work for them in narrowing down between people like Sloonei and Dunya?

I wish I trusted you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I voted Eloh for now. I don't think 3J was bussing her though. I've done a 180 on Wilgy, could vote for him. His lower activity sets him up as a plausible bussing target to gain early civ cred while minimising damage.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That said, I would vote Wilgy over Eloh.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 am

what is the exact nature of your wilgy pitch? I've narrowed my vote down to him and eloh.
Wilgy doesn't feel like usual wilgy. Weak, non-comittal. Feels off. Going back and looking at Wilgy's posts gives me zero town-vibes. Seriously, go read them. It'll take 5 minutes.
JJJ is known to bus, as you know.
Stroooong gut.

IDK, I've mostly been arguing why wilgy shouldn't be townread, which your exercise agreed with. I've got reasons not to vote everyone else. And I think Wilgy is compatible with more scumteams than anyone.

ISO todays posts from me if you want more. I'm feverish and in bed, just keeping up for a bit before sleep.

linki: :( LC you wound me. But the feeling is mutual.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

hopped back over to the doctor.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Moved.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 am:rolleyes:

LC, I've been pretty clear in stating that I don't trust you.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

do you guys really think K2 would never bring up their own name?? come on. of course he would try to blend his own identity into other suspects, and especially since he's only tagged on because he's part of the group of cbob's suspects (plus K2 has mentioned the others before and not wilgy). so yeah, wilgy as K2 is what I was seeing, and I believe probably what dunya was seeing. I didn't want to say it because he asked us specifically not to and because in general I have been trying not to explicitly name roles for people
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am hopped back over to the doctor.
Good to have you. So long as it doesn't cause a quinlynch.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am do you guys really think K2 would never bring up their own name?? come on. of course he would try to blend his own identity into other suspects, and especially since he's only tagged on because he's part of the group of cbob's suspects (plus K2 has mentioned the others before and not wilgy). so yeah, wilgy as K2 is what I was seeing, and I believe probably what dunya was seeing. I didn't want to say it because he asked us specifically not to and because in general I have been trying not to explicitly name roles for people
I have another candidate in mind for K2.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:48 am
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am do you guys really think K2 would never bring up their own name?? come on. of course he would try to blend his own identity into other suspects, and especially since he's only tagged on because he's part of the group of cbob's suspects (plus K2 has mentioned the others before and not wilgy). so yeah, wilgy as K2 is what I was seeing, and I believe probably what dunya was seeing. I didn't want to say it because he asked us specifically not to and because in general I have been trying not to explicitly name roles for people
well, I thought I had a different one for a while too, but I feel like I see more evidence for this one. could be wrong though. :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

As far as I'm concerned the "thread speaker" role is only good for hinting your identity. I actually hate the role. XD
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I mean, I wouldn't do this. Even if I pretended that I wasn't K2, I wouldn't throw suspicion on myself. Got enough o' that, thankee very much.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 am

So that means you won't answer my question about Quin?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:50 am
I mean, I wouldn't do this. Even if I pretended that I wasn't K2, I wouldn't throw suspicion on myself. Got enough o' that, thankee very much.
Even if a civ had just died and you were listing people that civ suspected as people to look at? If you obviously left yourself out of a group you were part of, you'd just be outing yourself.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 am
well, I thought I had a different one for a while too, but I feel like I see more evidence for this one. could be wrong though. :shrug2:
without naming The Other Candidate, who may or may not be the same as mine, would you care to lay out the evidence you have for wilgy?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:51 am

I'm not answering it because it's *your* question.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

also I'm voting for wilgy
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:51 am
Even if a civ had just died and you were listing people that civ suspected as people to look at? If you obviously left yourself out of a group you were part of, you'd just be outing yourself.
:haha: That's the idea, sort of. What would you be trying to accomplish with the role, hazelnut? "Yeah look at those people you suspect. Keep on keeping on." I'd be looking at hinting and pushing odd scumspects (though I do that anyway without a messenger role)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 am

That's fucking ridiculous.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Even if we think wilgy is K2, I'd prefer to lynch elohcin over Quin today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:52 am
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 am
without naming The Other Candidate, who may or may not be the same as mine, would you care to lay out the evidence you have for wilgy?
The writing style reads the most like him. That's most of it, because there's a lot of details that contribute to my thinking that. Also the nickname for you -- DrWilgy keeps calling you stuff like "sloonbeard" so it fits. Plus, the thing I was just talking about -- I'm pretty sure K2 never really mentioned Wilgy before now, and only now because he was one of Cbob's suspects so he would want to include himself in an attempt to protect his identity, while not prioritizing him among several other stronger suspects.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The question is, do we think Wilgy would cast suspicion on himself?

If he's K2, I want no part of the lynch. Otherwise, I wanna cook his goose.

linki: [mention]Kylemii[/mention], nothing is gained by not answering questions. After you plagued Jack over it, I'd think it hypocritical for you not to answer LC.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I gotta go. Lynch Wilgy or Eloh. Don't lynch K2. K thanks
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 am

Sorry. That came off as more rude than I meant it to be. I only wanted it to be a little bit rude.

I'm not answering your question because it's the kind of question you, Long Con, would use to gain information for later personal use. There's no conceivable way a "yes" or a "no" to whether Quin's declaration made me trust him more would have an impact on your views on Quin.

The only thing to gain from a yes or a no is aid for role placement.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

K2 has been too focused to be Wilgy
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 am
nutella wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:51 am
:haha: That's the idea, sort of. What would you be trying to accomplish with the role, hazelnut? "Yeah look at those people you suspect. Keep on keeping on." I'd be looking at hinting and pushing odd scumspects (though I do that anyway without a messenger role)
But he wasn't pushing himself as a suspect. He was including himself on a list of Cbob's suspects because he was one of them, while prioritizing the other suspects more, DDL in particular because he's been talking about DDL all game. If I were K2 I would absolutely slip my name in somewhere as a soft mention to protect my identity while strongly pushing my real suspects. Maybe you personally wouldn't do it, but I think it's totally a reasonable thing for K2 to do.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”