Total votes: 12
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 321

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Same shit. Different יְוֹם

3J does stuff.

Everyone assumes 3J is doing stuff to make stuff happen, including the stuffed. :disappoint:

Epignosis implies, "3J is full of shit, and is making shit up, and should not be assumed good for it."

Stuffed still is like, "No gee. He's here to help me."

Nope.

3J and Sloonei can hang.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm I think if Jay doesn't come up with a valid "tell" that made him so sure as to call me out like he did then it's definitely a bad look for him.

As things are, based on past interactions with Jay he's likely to come out and say something like "there is no tell, I was just lying to build thread discussion" or "I'm not telling you what your tell is in case I need to use it again later"

I don't think either of those are acceptable answers for this.

Jay's usual civvie MO is to scatter bricks around on day 0 and 1 in order to start building discussion and put out reads. What Jay's done here is try to throw a single large brick at me, which causes no variation in discussion at all. The only discussion happening right now is surrounding me.

The only way that tactic comes from a responsible civvie mindset is if Jay really and truly believes in whatever he thinks my tell is
This post came in after my adjective compilation, but it carries on what is my least favorite point for Kyle from his previous post, which I labeled "obtuse":
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:09 pm What I'm saying that if I do end up getting lynched for Jay's 'tell'...
Kyle is reducing the potential suspicion and subsequent lynch against him entirely to Jay pretending to have a Day 0 scumtell on him. That claim was bogus from the beginning, and not a single person here is suspicious of Kyle on the basis of a make-believe tell. As far as I can tell, the suspicion is derived from Kyle's reaction to having a make-believe tell pushed onto him. That's where mine comes from, anyway, and that's where the lynch heat would hypothetically come from. The way he has turned this around on Jay has looked like a shortsighted approach to the game, not one that I'd expect town Kyle to take.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:36 pm Same shit. Different יְוֹם

3J does stuff.

Everyone assumes 3J is doing stuff to make stuff happen, including the stuffed. :disappoint:

Epignosis implies, "3J is full of shit, and is making shit up, and should not be assumed good for it."

Stuffed still is like, "No gee. He's here to help me."

Nope.

3J and Sloonei can hang.
It's "same shit different day" because it happens so much when I'm a civilian. You're full of it, go ahead and get lynched please.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:21 pm Kyle, I strongly disagree with your interpretation of FZ. I think she gave a completely original reason to suspect you which was unrelated to Jay's thing.
I don't necessarily believe that original means better.

I think feeling a need to have an original but also still negative take on me seems like it could be a not good look. it's a ping at the least
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I do think Kyle's response to my nonsense was an incorrect representation of the purpose it may serve (ignoring/discarding the obvious civilian motive). I read him in the civilian direction anyway on the basis of tone. I am not sure Kyle is the sort to say he "doesn't have respect for" some play being made if he isn't genuinely angry about it -- an anger I'd expect to be more civilian-driven than mafia-driven.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Y'all please tell me about Epignosis's last post.

He rightly asserts that I shouldn't be assumed good because I make stuff happen. He then parlays that into "hang Jay and Sloonei", as though "doesn't make him good" is equivalent to "makes them bad".

No thanks. I won't be needing any of that today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:16 pm I'm just tired. I don't like or respect what Jay is doing here no matter what his motive is.
I don't mean to ruin your fun Kyle. Just know that earning your respect is not always the same thing as promoting a winning game thread environment.
You're always talking about winning as if it's something important. At the end of the day we're all just internet friends who play a silly children's game online and take it way too seriously.

Regardless, I get what you were doing now and since it turns out wasn't the most shitty thing possible, I'm not really mad any more.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:47 pm You're always talking about winning as if it's something important. At the end of the day we're all just internet friends who play a silly children's game online and take it way too seriously.
I don't let my tongue hang out and move my pieces at random when I break out the Checkers board. I like fun. I like winning too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:47 pm Y'all please tell me about Epignosis's last post.

He rightly asserts that I shouldn't be assumed good because I make stuff happen. He then parlays that into "hang Jay and Sloonei", as though "doesn't make him good" is equivalent to "makes them bad".

He loses me at the last three lines, but Epi making up arguments on Day 0/1 is no more unusual than you doing it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei, your takes on non-Kyle people?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jay's actions so far have been NAI to me. He does this every time. He's built a pattern for himself. It stands to reason that he would also do the same thing if he was mafia trying to replicate that pattern.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 pm Sloonei, your takes on non-Kyle people?
I liked FZ's post. Nutella seems like her usual self, as does Epi. Speedchuck is here but I don't know anything about him yet. Most of you have another game going on right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm Jay's actions so far have been NAI to me. He does this every time. He's built a pattern for himself. It stands to reason that he would also do the same thing if he was mafia trying to replicate that pattern.
Agreed. However, given my negative read of you in response to him, I am inclined to read him favorably by virtue of the relationship between you two. This is not a read which can be substantiated by itself while you're both alive.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:49 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:47 pm You're always talking about winning as if it's something important. At the end of the day we're all just internet friends who play a silly children's game online and take it way too seriously.
I don't let my tongue hang out and move my pieces at random when I break out the Checkers board. I like fun. I like winning too.
you shouldn't lick the checkers that's gross just use your hands

Jay do you have a read on Sloonei yet?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:47 pm Y'all please tell me about Epignosis's last post.

This isn't a parlay.

This is a hedge.

You and Sloonei are lapdogs to each other.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:58 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 pm Insincere
:grin:

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 pmBogus
:grin:
When you two are teammates, you will maintain a significant advantage over people who blindly assume you will lead the civilians to victory.

I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen. :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:00 pm Jay do you have a read on Sloonei yet?
Civilian. He saw the potential utility of my poop and went right to work with it. His interrogation of you looks authentic and he doesn't seem concerned about appearances with his demeanor and his reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 pm When you two are teammates, you will maintain a significant advantage over people who blindly assume you will lead the civilians to victory.

Do you suspect that we are teammates in this game right now?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm Jay's actions so far have been NAI to me. He does this every time. He's built a pattern for himself. It stands to reason that he would also do the same thing if he was mafia trying to replicate that pattern.
~80 minutes earlier:
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm I think if Jay doesn't come up with a valid "tell" that made him so sure as to call me out like he did then it's definitely a bad look for him.

As things are, based on past interactions with Jay he's likely to come out and say something like "there is no tell, I was just lying to build thread discussion" or "I'm not telling you what your tell is in case I need to use it again later"

I don't think either of those are acceptable answers for this.

Jay's usual civvie MO is to scatter bricks around on day 0 and 1 in order to start building discussion and put out reads. What Jay's done here is try to throw a single large brick at me, which causes no variation in discussion at all. The only discussion happening right now is surrounding me.

The only way that tactic comes from a responsible civvie mindset is if Jay really and truly believes in whatever he thinks my tell is
You think this computes over here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

yeah actually
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pmyeah actually
His question is a good one. If what I did was "what I do every time", then that means you have to know and understand a civilian motivation that doesn't require me to have really believed what I was saying.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Error: wtf's kyle talking about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

he came back and actually branched off from his large brick toss with a few smaller brick tosses, it's a different tactic
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 pm he came back and actually branched off from his large brick toss with a few smaller brick tosses, it's a different tactic
But that's still "what he always does", and an hour ago you were going on about what a bad look it was for him as if it's not what he always does.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 pm
His question is a good one. If what I did was "what I do every time", then that means you have to know and understand a civilian motivation that doesn't require me to have really believed what I was saying.
at the time of my complaints it wasn't 'what you do every time' you threw a fake large and confident suspicion at me and then left. your usual meta is a small read "tink is good, can anyone tell me why" followed by sticking around to analyze.

it wasn't on-brand til you came back and admitted to the lie
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm
at the time of my complaints it wasn't 'what you do every time' you threw a fake large and confident suspicion at me and then left. your usual meta is a small read "tink is good, can anyone tell me why" followed by sticking around to analyze.

The comparison I thought you were making with "always does this" was my screaming at dunya with a tone of confidence before abruptly dropping the case. That's not the only recent example.

In fact, how is "I have a town read on Tink, can anyone tell me why" any manner of brick throw, small or large?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:01 pm When you two are teammates, you will maintain a significant advantage over people who blindly assume you will lead the civilians to victory.

Do you suspect that we are teammates in this game right now?
Yes.

Anytime I see this and the like:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm
Civilian. He saw the potential utility of my poop and went right to work with it. His interrogation of you looks authentic and he doesn't seem concerned about appearances with his demeanor and his reads.
I assume.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm Yes.

I assume.
I don't believe you. You'd think we're mafia teammates in every game you play with us. You don't. Fake read. Die.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Yeah I don't get what Epi is saying here. Like, it's reasonable to be cautious of the possibility of Jay/Sloonei w/w, because that would be fucking scary, but it really doesn't make sense for him to assume that this is the case based on the way they have interacted so far (which is pretty much how they always interact as civs).
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jay and I have been scum partners once. It was in Street Fighter. He bussed me on Day 1 and then subbed out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 pm he came back and actually branched off from his large brick toss with a few smaller brick tosses, it's a different tactic
But that's still "what he always does", and an hour ago you were going on about what a bad look it was for him as if it's not what he always does.
no that's wrong.

he doesn't usually use specific lies "Kyle has an obvious tell that I learned from sc2 mafia" is a specific lie that could have gotten me lynched if he didn't come back and tell the truth.

"I think tink is civ can anyone tell me why?" vague and harmless, "I think Epignosis is bad can anyone tell me why? also vague and harmless.

"I was going on about it being a bad look" is also not very accurate.

It was an emotionally charged conditional statement. If Jay continued the way he was going and let me get lynched without admitting to the lie then that would have been a strong indicator of a non-townie minded Jay. But he didn't, so it isn't.

It's logically consistent so it literally computes. :p
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm

The comparison I thought you were making with "always does this" was my screaming at dunya with a tone of confidence before abruptly dropping the case. That's not the only recent example.

In fact, how is "I have a town read on Tink, can anyone tell me why" any manner of brick throw, small or large?
it was a metaphorical thrown object based on a false read, it doesn't matter what kind of building material it was. Maybe something soft like insulation?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 pm
no that's wrong.

he doesn't usually use specific lies "Kyle has an obvious tell that I learned from sc2 mafia" is a specific lie that could have gotten me lynched if he didn't come back and tell the truth.

"I think tink is civ can anyone tell me why?" vague and harmless, "I think Epignosis is bad can anyone tell me why? also vague and harmless.

It was an emotionally charged conditional statement. If Jay continued the way he was going and let me get lynched without admitting to the lie then that would have been a strong indicator of a non-townie minded Jay. But he didn't, so it isn't.

I disagree that his tactic in this game is in any way unusual and I never saw any reason to think he was gonna skate by without further comment on your "tell".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm Yes.

I assume.
I don't believe you. You'd think we're mafia teammates in every game you play with us. You don't. Fake read. Die.
Are you the only one allowed to spew "fake reads?"

Anyway, it isn't fake. :slick:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm Yeah I don't get what Epi is saying here. Like, it's reasonable to be cautious of the possibility of Jay/Sloonei w/w, because that would be fucking scary, but it really doesn't make sense for him to assume that this is the case based on the way they have interacted so far (which is pretty much how they always interact as civs).
How would you expect them to act when they are both bad together?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 pm Jay and I have been scum partners once. It was in Street Fighter. He bussed me on Day 1 and then subbed out.
I find it hard to believe you have only been partners once.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Probably similarly.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 pm Jay and I have been scum partners once. It was in Street Fighter. He bussed me on Day 1 and then subbed out.
Me too, but here we are.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I just made a post of only adverbs in response to Epi. :slick:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 pm Are you the only one allowed to spew "fake reads?"

Anyway, it isn't fake. :slick:
I'm not the only one allowed to spew fake reads, but if you're going to call your fake read real then it's a moot point. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm
It's true. That was the worst part about having to sub out of that game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm How would you expect them to act when they are both bad together?
Answer your own question, and then describe how the play you've seen from us in this thread so far fits that description while failing to fit the description of the civilian-civilian Jay/Sloonei dynamic.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm How would you expect them to act when they are both bad together?
Answer your own question, and then describe how the play you've seen from us in this thread so far fits that description while failing to fit the description of the civilian-civilian Jay/Sloonei dynamic.
I would expect you two to act the same way as you are acting now: Verifying each other and validating each other.

A weak civilian team is going to just go with that.

And I'll have none of that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm I would expect you two to act the same way as you are acting now: Verifying each other and validating each other.

Nope.

1. Sloonei has not validated me in this game.

2. We have cooperatively read each other as civilians as civilians on numerous occasions, which is why this fake paranoia is being expressed. You know the trend exists as it is the inspiration for this accusation, and yet you cannot substantiate the accusation in this case whatsoever beyond "if the civilians listen to you two they're doomed". It's empty bullshit and you know it.

Epignosis is my top suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm I would expect you two to act the same way as you are acting now: Verifying each other and validating each other.

Nope.

1. Sloonei has not validated me in this game.

2. We have cooperatively read each other as civilians as civilians on numerous occasions, which is why this fake paranoia is being expressed. You know the trend exists as it is the inspiration for this accusation, and yet you cannot substantiate the accusation in this case whatsoever beyond "if the civilians listen to you two they're doomed". It's empty bullshit and you know it.

Epignosis is my top suspect.
what do you think is his motivation right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 pm
no that's wrong.

I disagree that his tactic in this game is in any way unusual and I never saw any reason to think he was gonna skate by without further comment on your "tell".
it's only easy for you to say that cus you weren't actually involved

getting lynched for day 1 bullshit used to be my #1 cause of death.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:20 pm getting lynched for day 1 bullshit used to be my #1 cause of death.
You described my post as "unhelpful" earlier. why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm
what do you think is his motivation right now?
[/quote]

The nip the Sloonei/Jay teamwork in the bud as quickly as possible, if not merely for you and I then for other observers of you and I, because if left unchecked it usually ends in civilian victories.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:20 pm getting lynched for day 1 bullshit used to be my #1 cause of death.
because it was unhelpful

all you did was sharpen the focus on something that was already being focused on

is that value added?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I guess I'll ebwop it. :goofp:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm what do you think is his motivation right now?
The nip the Sloonei/Jay teamwork in the bud as quickly as possible, if not merely for you and I then for other observers of you and I, because if left unchecked it usually ends in civilian victories.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm
because it was unhelpful

all you did was sharpen the focus on something that was already being focused on

is that value added?
I think so. I'd not yet commented on it and had something to say, so I said it. why should we have moved away from the conversation about you so quickly?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 pm I guess I'll ebwop it. :goofp:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm what do you think is his motivation right now?
Does it make sense for scum Epi to make this move so boldly?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”