A Children's Card Game (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 12
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 160

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hm. I seem to actually get reads out of catching up. Maybe I should just stop now before I change my mind again. =p
Spoiler alert from page 34 or 35 or something: I have things to say about Sloonei, but it may not be conclusive. I think FZ and LC are coming off pretty good in their discussion. Speed and Kyle both have reopened cases in my mind and I hope to get clearer ideas about that when reading further. If Mac is scum I think they're doing a good job. People post too much.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:42 am nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorab please come back and play more games

looks like it's time for some..............

proximity analsys B)
I was scanning Kyle's ISO for interactions with LoRab and... I'm scared of whatever it is drunk kyle intended to do to us all last night. :huh:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

More context questions:

Lorab was very anti l Speedchuck, was he ever at risk of being lynched yesterday?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:01 am Elplz eevator pitch me on lorab vrs locon go
what the fuck
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:36 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 am If Lorab is bad, she has a teammate in jeopardy. If she truly suspects me, why not put me further into the running to die?
Epi, can you plz expand on this? I'm still on my rewind, plz forgive me if you already have
LoRab was holding off on voting for a very long time yesterday despite proclaiming Epi has her top suspect every time she posted. I believe the theory behind Epi's post is that she didn't want to commit a vote to a player if it wasn't likely to help save her teammate.
Who was on the poll at that time? was lorab one of the vote-havers?
My vote was on her for a long time. I think nutella was the second to join the wagon, but I don't remember the exact timing of it. Speedchuck may have joined it right around the same time. LC was last on her wagon, and his vote was pure self-preservation.
I know Epi and LC each had some votes. Dizzy and, I want to say speedchuck, were the other names that were receiving somewhat serious consideration by voters. There were a couple outliers that received single votes here and there.

I find it unlikely that either Epi or speedchuck are teammates with LoRab based on the way she treated the two of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:53 pm More context questions:

Lorab was very anti l Speedchuck, was he ever at risk of being lynched yesterday?
Yes he was. He was never on the brink of lynchhood, but his name was central to a lot of discussion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:51 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:42 am nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorab please come back and play more games

looks like it's time for some..............

proximity analsys B)
I was scanning Kyle's ISO for interactions with LoRab and... I'm scared of whatever it is drunk kyle intended to do to us all last night. :huh:
proximity analysis* :[
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab's mentions of Kyle:
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:04 am Eek! I'm here!!!! Went to bed before first post was up last night and then one of those days where I didn't actually have time to check in. I need to get used to scheduling games into my day again!! I'm totally distracted tonight by life, so unsure about thread goings on. I need to reread to figure out what I think about Kyle, J, Epi, etc. I should be around a bunch tomorrow.

And totally appreciating all of the thread jewiness, btw! Shalom, y'all!
Mixes him into her big bowl of player salad on Day 0/1.
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm OK....I'm not seeing 3J as bad--I'm seeing his typical civ game. I'm also not seeing Kyle as bad--his reaction rings true with what I remember his reaction being in general when accused in any way--I'm null on him. I could see Epi being bad (despite his use of Hebrew in a post, and almost spelling it correctly except for the stray vowel)--while I've seen him go after people for no reason (often me) in games, and have seen him drop seeds to see what grows, I've also seen him as mafia pretend to do this--pretty much what he's claimed 3J has done. Perhaps my lens is colored by the fact that I'm reading 3J as civ, and considering that mafia are going to try for lynching civs, particularly in a 1 baddie team game.
"Not bad" read on Kyle based on years-old meta. :ponder:
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:21 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:12 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm--his reaction rings true with what I remember his reaction being in general when accused in any way--
i haven't improved at all since then, have i :(
Haven't played with you enough to know, lol. But it's not a bad thing that you react that way. It's just who you are.
Filler content. Doesn't have to be a teammate interaction, but not impossible either.
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm Can you recall a previous game you played with Kyle that informs your perception of him now?
I played a dozen or so games with him on LP and The Piano and hosted him at least once in Muppet (he was bad)--can't remember if he played any other games I hosted.
Follow-up to the previously-stated "not bad" read. This also is not very telling one way or the other.

As part of her response to a big ISO post she criticizes Speedchuck for his involvement in an earlier Kyle bandwagon. This tells me more about speedchuck than kyle. The rest of LoRab's mentions of Kyle are in this context, and no direct discussion of Kyle occurs.
Nothing in these posts indicates that a scum partnership is unlikely.

Kyle's mentions of Lorab:
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:12 pm
LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm--his reaction rings true with what I remember his reaction being in general when accused in any way--
i haven't improved at all since then, have i :(
Filler content.
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 pm Epi - good
Nutella - good
Wilgy - good
Daisy - bad
LC - good
Dyslexicon - good
FZ - bad
Speed - good
JJJ - good
Marmot - bad
Sloonei -bad
Lorab - good
Dave - ???
Novaselinenever - ???
Mac - good
Lists LoRab as "Good" in a GTH reads list. Kyle's suspects here are: Spacedaisy 1.0, FZ., Marmot, and Yours Truly.
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:28 amKylemii is done;

Very unlikely = Speedchuck
Possible = Epignosis, nutella, Long Con, Wilgy, Marmot and Lorab
Null = Dizzy, Nova and Dave
Unlikely = Sloonei, JJJ, FZ

Kylemmi has the most possible partners so far, which is a hell of a feat given he has a lot of posts. Quite a nice little group of people that he avoided engaging in any meaningful way.
Idk, I guess I did end up focusing on Sloonei and Jay for most of that day phase. You did miss out on some interaction between me and LC though.
Not a real mention of LoRab, but Mac lists her as a "possible" partner of his, and he responds with a shrug about his focus being limited to Jay and I and a comment about LC that I'm unsure how to interpret.
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm gun to head rainbow except it's not a rainbow cus there's no colors and only 4 categories

I would not vote for:
Wilgy
Daisy
Kylemii
Sloonei
MacDougall

I feel okay about, kind of, I guess:
Epi
JJJ
Nutella
LC

I am ambivalent towards:
Dyslexicon
Marmot
Lorab
Dave
Novaselinenever

I could vote for:
Speedchuck
FZ
Kyle is "ambivalent" towards LoRab leading up to yesterday's lynch. That in itself is not a terrible look. I can say that it's not inspiring for him to lump her into the big shrug pile, but I don't think that's something which necessarily has to be bad.
what I do not like, as noted elsewhere, is that he used the exact same reasoning for suspecting Speedchuck as LoRab. There could be something of a concerted effort to push out a strong town player based on a phony/erroneous case (by LC) by multiple scum partners going on here. If that's a thing that's likely to happen. I dunno, I'd like for this to be talked about.
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:56 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:55 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:53 am I moved to nutella for the moment, I'm not 100% certain I want to stay there but my gut just got thrown for a loop and her moving to Jay is concerning to me.
I recommend looking at LoRab quickly if you have time.
Tell me about lorab
At this stage kyle is drunk and at a concert, so it's difficult to be too critical of his play. He at least appears invested in an attempt to get a read on LoRab, but this is the easiest behavior in the game for a scum player to fake.
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:01 am Elplz eevator pitch me on lorab vrs locon go
Kyle was too drunk.

Everything else is postmortem. I don't love these interactions, but there's nothing glaringly working against Kyle in here either. The biggest point against Kyle is the stuff about LC's speedchuck case, which both Kyle and LoRab pushed to some degree as viable grounds for suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 pmwhat I do not like, as noted elsewhere, is that he used the exact same reasoning for suspecting Speedchuck as LoRab.
can you explain this? I didn't suspect lorab
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:19 pmwhat I do not like, as noted elsewhere, is that he used the exact same reasoning for suspecting Speedchuck as LoRab.
I know, that's not what I'm saying. You pursued speedchuck by deferring to LC's case on him. LoRab also did this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 pm I'm voting for @LoRab
This is goof though :clap:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol - "good" not "goof".
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 pm I'm voting for LoRab
This is goof though :clap:
Keep reading, it gets better.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm I could vote for:
Speedchuck
FZ
*Simpson's boy playing with a Ouija board*
I liked LC's case on Speedchuck and Epi's case on FZ, respectively. I think both showed behavior that might be displayed by mafia ready to take advantage of Jay's thing and, later your thing, to push a mislynch while staying out of the splash zone themselves.
Kyle, you addressed your suspicion of speedchuck in a little bit of detail here, but there's not a lot of meat. Could you elaborate on what your thought process RE: speedchuck was at this point?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait nevermind I get it. You mean that lorab had the same reason for suspecting Speedchuck as I did.

I took interest in LC's Speedchuck case because it related to things that happened surrounding me specifically and because it validated my viewpoint that mafia might be eager to use Jay's thing to their advantage without hitching their wagons to it too hard. Speedchuck fit that profile.

Ftr I no longer think that. I think speed looks good due to lorabs' pursuit, I want to do a full lorab iso at some point, but her pursuit of him seems a little too hot for distancing.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:58 pm Is dyslexicon he she it null or fluid? I have seen both.
Take your pick and go with it. :llama:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm
wait nevermind I get it. You mean that lorab had the same reason for suspecting Speedchuck as I did.

I took interest in LC's Speedchuck case because it related to things that happened surrounding me specifically and because it validated my viewpoint that mafia might be eager to use Jay's thing to their advantage without hitching their wagons to it too hard. Speedchuck fit that profile.

Ftr I no longer think that. I think speed looks good due to lorabs' pursuit, I want to do a full lorab iso at some point, but her pursuit of him seems a little too hot for distancing.
Agreed, Lorab's latching on to my speedchuck case is a good look for him. Apart from Kyle and Lorab, JJJ is the other one I can recall supporting it a lot, though he dropped it and went after me when shit got real, which isn't the greatest look. Mac, on the other hand, was more opposed to the speedchuck case from the get-go.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 amLong Con, you said this was a mishap caused by an old poll? I don't know exactly what you mean by that. Please expand.
I had several tabs open, for catching up, writing responses, Mortal Kombat, etc, and when I realized that the time was running out, the poll I voted in had Epi as the best possibility to save myself. After my vote went in, though, there was some shifting due to last-few-minutes vote changing, and Lorab was my only way.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So... Lorab is refering to Nutella when she says "LA"? o.o
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:01 pm So... Lorab is refering to Nutella when she says "LA"? o.o
yes. I think it's an old username of nutella's or something.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:45 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Agreed, Lorab's latching on to my speedchuck case is a good look for him. Apart from Kyle and Lorab, JJJ is the other one I can recall supporting it a lot, though he dropped it and went after me when shit got real, which isn't the greatest look. Mac, on the other hand, was more opposed to the speedchuck case from the get-go.
Do you have any new suspects after last night?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Every mention Daisy makes of Lorab is accompanied by a verbal shrug, and when the pressure was on she placed a vote on Nutella last night. Bad look.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm I could vote for:
Speedchuck
FZ
*Simpson's boy playing with a Ouija board*
I liked LC's case on Speedchuck and Epi's case on FZ, respectively. I think both showed behavior that might be displayed by mafia ready to take advantage of Jay's thing and, later your thing, to push a mislynch while staying out of the splash zone themselves.
Kyle, you addressed your suspicion of speedchuck in a little bit of detail here, but there's not a lot of meat. Could you elaborate on what your thought process RE: speedchuck was at this point?
I mean it's basically all there. I agreed with LC's analysis that speed seemed like he was nudging the Kylewagon forward without really hitching his horse to it.

it wasn't a very meaty read, my read on FZ wasn't meaty either, they were just players who I had any reason to believe were bad at all. There's much more meat on the table to work with now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Updated rainbow in response to Day 2 results:
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Omg, I'm probably about to lend on a very similar rainbow to Sloonei. I may not even have to use the "Sloonei is taking weird turn in the maze"-anaology I had in my head earlier. Sloonei, I think you ask a lot of weird questions that doesn't go anywhere or that you can easily find the answer to yourself. But that's cool if you're town anyway. =P

Soon done with catching up btw.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by FZ. »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:25 pm Updated rainbow in response to Day 2 results:
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

I mostly agree with your list (obviously I'm higher in the green list), but can I ask what makes people suspicious of Daisy? I admit, there are a few pages I didn't read, but did something happen or is it just because she suspected you? Because that was her in her previous form, no?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, I was the countertrain to Lorab's lynch, so it's pretty likely that at least one of her teammates are on me: Epignosis, MacDougall, JaggedJimmyJay, FZ. Lorab was after Epi a lot, though she didn't vote for him. That's a negative tick on him, but I'd vote any of the other three before him. JJJ I think looks the worst out of those voters, and I would consider a vote for him tomorrow.

I skipped a couple of pages in frantic catchup after work near the end, so I don't have a really firm grasp of how the changing votes went. Outlier votes, before Lorab was at the top, are worth looking at. Back when Epi and I were tied for the lead.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 am voted daisy to preserve the tie, I'm okay with letting the rabbi choose
Which person did you move off of?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pmSloonei, I think you ask a lot of weird questions that doesn't go anywhere or that you can easily find the answer to yourself. But that's cool if you're town anyway. =P
Come on Dizzy, this isn't the first time we've played together. :p
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

FZ. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:25 pm Updated rainbow in response to Day 2 results:
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

I mostly agree with your list (obviously I'm higher in the green list), but can I ask what makes people suspicious of Daisy? I admit, there are a few pages I didn't read, but did something happen or is it just because she suspected you? Because that was her in her previous form, no?
Her treatment of LoRab, or lack thereof. Like I said in a previous post, every mention daisy makes of lorab is accompanied by a shrug.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:40 pm Well, I was the countertrain to Lorab's lynch, so it's pretty likely that at least one of her teammates are on me: Epignosis, MacDougall, JaggedJimmyJay, FZ. Lorab was after Epi a lot, though she didn't vote for him. That's a negative tick on him, but I'd vote any of the other three before him. JJJ I think looks the worst out of those voters, and I would consider a vote for him tomorrow.

I skipped a couple of pages in frantic catchup after work near the end, so I don't have a really firm grasp of how the changing votes went. Outlier votes, before Lorab was at the top, are worth looking at. Back when Epi and I were tied for the lead.
LoRab voted for epi. Why do you think a baddie was on you? Do you think they would have let the day end in a tie like that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've started dipping into interactions, and I've come upon a disheartening conclusion. LoRab was another in a growing line of recent mafia lynches who were cased with "player salad". That tell has been so money. It's only a matter of time until the site adjusts. :sigh:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pmSloonei, I think you ask a lot of weird questions that doesn't go anywhere or that you can easily find the answer to yourself. But that's cool if you're town anyway. =P
There is no meta cloud following you yet. I will work on that. :cloud9:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:44 pm
There is no meta cloud following you yet. I will work on that. :cloud9:
I promise all of my questions are designed to go somewhere.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 pm
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

Her treatment of LoRab, or lack thereof. Like I said in a previous post, every mention daisy makes of lorab is accompanied by a shrug.
I actually get that. Lorab was just a null to me. Maybe I missed some of Lorab's posts, but she just flew under the radar. There was nothing there. I completely relate to the shrug.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

FZ. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 pm
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

I actually get that. Lorab was just a null to me. Maybe I missed some of Lorab's posts, but she just flew under the radar. There was nothing there. I completely relate to the shrug.
If it weren't for the LoRab lynch, Daisy would still be a top town read. But when looking over how each player handled the events of yesterday, and how LoRab treated them, Daisy sticks out as somebody who does not shine.
What do you think of kyle?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:01 pm
FZ. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:57 pm
Epignosis
Speedchuck

Macdougall
JaggedJimmyJay
nutella

Marmot
Dyslexicon
FZ.
Drwilgy

novaselinenever
Spacedavey
Kylemii
Long Con

If it weren't for the LoRab lynch, Daisy would still be a top town read. But when looking over how each player handled the events of yesterday, and how LoRab treated them, Daisy sticks out as somebody who does not shine.
What do you think of kyle?
Maybe I need to go back and read Daisy and Lorab from last day, but I'm lazy right now.
Kyle, is down on my list at the moment because:
a. I'm running out of people to suspect. I think LC is bad and hope we lynch him next, but after that, I don't feel as sure about anybody.
b. His vote seems the safest for a baddie who might have been hoping to save LC, assuming LC is really bad as I think.
C. The first impression I got from him. Not sure this is something I should be trusting at this point, but unless someone makes me feel really good, I can't help but keep some amount of the suspicion
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab and Long Con

LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:54 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:53 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 pm Looking at LC's post on speedchuck, his main point against him was that he jumped on the kylewagon and then didn't let go--which is simmilar to what he did here. So, that makes me eyeball him more.
Clarification: Eyeballing me or LC more?
Eyeballing you more.

LoRab gave speedchuck some crap for his voting behavior, and she cited the rationale provided by Long Con to explain it. This might say more about speedchuck than it says about LC, but the presentation of the suspicion is still an awkward thing. She never overtly voiced trust for LC, but it would have to be implied to some degree if she is conveying comfort in following his rationale.

LoRab wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 pmWell, we already know I'm suspicious of Epi. Looking at LC's post on speedchuck, his main point against him was that he jumped on the kylewagon and then didn't let go--which is simmilar to what he did here. So, that makes me eyeball him more. Wilgy? I have no idea. He's Wilgy. 3J I don't suspect for this.

What do you think?
I think that the substance of your Epignosis suspicion is unclear. I see that you are suspicious of him, but I don't quite see why. Could you talk more about that?
I'm also not sure what to make of your speedchuck suspicion here. what is the relationship between Long Con's case against speedchuck, speedchuck's pressure of kyle, and speedchuck's involvement in this nutella bandwagon?
My suspicion of Epi is that he's going after players in a way that he does when he's bad, particularly when he's bad in a speed game--I've tried to explain it a few times now...not sure how to differently articulate my feelings.

And my suspicion of speedchuck, based on his jumping on the LA bandwagon, coupled wit LC's case--which I read as, essentially, jumpting on the kyle bandwagon--show a pattern of behavior which I don't see as civ behavior. Does that make more sense?

This was the only other LC mention by LoRab I could find. It's the same post as the previous post.

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 am Voting Lorab to save myself.

And this was LC's only mention of LoRab period before her tied lynch tally was finalized.

~~~

Conclusion -- They're compatible teammates. There's nothing here that screams a connection, but I have zero reason to dissociate them.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

As good as caught up. And now I will eat something as I ruminate. And then I will write stuff.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab and novaselinenever

This interaction contains exactly as much content as you likely expected.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:31 pm LoRab and novaselinenever

You can skip me. Mine looks exactly the same.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:31 pm LoRab and novaselinenever

You can skip me. Mine looks exactly the same.
Unfortunately you told me that as I was already making that discovery.

LoRab and Marmot

Nada. A lack of interaction with Marmot is worse at face value than a lack of interaction with novaselinenever.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab and DrWilgy

LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:27 pm Read back on the LAwagon.

Epi started it. Speedchuck agreed. A few players defended her, there was back and forth about it. Wilgy pops in and jumps on the wagon.

This is an observation about Wilgy joining the nutella wagon with no conclusion drawn. It's a rather pointless comment.

LoRab wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 pmWell, we already know I'm suspicious of Epi. Looking at LC's post on speedchuck, his main point against him was that he jumped on the kylewagon and then didn't let go--which is simmilar to what he did here. So, that makes me eyeball him more. Wilgy? I have no idea. He's Wilgy. 3J I don't suspect for this.

After being prodded, she took a stance of some sort on every player she named except Wilgy. Because he's Wilgy. Not a fan.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:30 pm nutella voters, please tell me what you think of LoRab.
I like her profile pic.

Yes, it's neat. Neater than this post.

~~~

Conclusion: what little there is to talk about is negative. Teammate candidate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Back later to continue wrecking the mafia team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

when does the night end? I mean how many hours from now? I want to check if I'm in the right time zone
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:56 pm when does the night end? I mean how many hours from now? I want to check if I'm in the right time zone
Should be right around midnight or a bit later EST.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Can anyone give me a reason to trust Wilgy?

@linki: thanks
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

asdlfka;sldf ok Jay is much better at this interaction analysis than I am but there are too many likely teammates

I do think spacedaisy is the best choice for next lynch but LC, Marmot, and maybe even wilgy are looking plausible.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm asdlfka;sldf ok Jay is much better at this interaction analysis than I am but there are too many likely teammates

I do think spacedaisy is the best choice for next lynch but LC, Marmot, and maybe even wilgy are looking plausible.
What about kyle?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:58 pm asdlfka;sldf ok Jay is much better at this interaction analysis than I am but there are too many likely teammates

What about kyle?
oh yeah kyle also. ughh too many possibilities when there are only 2
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”