A Children's Card Game (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 12
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 160

Re: Fiddler on the Roof Mafia

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:11 amDyslexicon easily. Has basically just had some random meh reasons for not being it that make no sense.

I am drunk as fuck overlook most of my posts.
Uh. :fist:
I would normally probably be a harder read, but in this game - nope.

Anyway.

What's up? Also, why is NVN cleared?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Are we not flipping Marmot first?

JJJ, will you kindly get me a cliff not version of the last couple of days? =p
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 pm Are we not flipping Marmot first?

JJJ, will you kindly get me a cliff not version of the last couple of days? =p
Follow me. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 135

Post by FZ. »

RIP Sloonei. Sad to see you go :( Now the game will definitely get quieter.
Speaking of Sloonei, he went after Kyle for a long time. I forget, is there a reason we let Kyle off the hook other than our feelings that he was being genuine?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Kyle, did you write what makes you a civ, when all of us did it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 514
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm RIP Sloonei. Sad to see you go :( Now the game will definitely get quieter.
Speaking of Sloonei, he went after Kyle for a long time. I forget, is there a reason we let Kyle off the hook other than our feelings that he was being genuine?
The main reason I have been looking elsewhere apart from his looking genuine was the early exchange he had with Long Con where LC smeared his responses to my fake tell. LC omitted a piece of Kyle's post to make it look worse, and Kyle responded in a way that looked like genuine discontent and not some fudged exchange.

It's also a bit tougher to hang the Sloonei kill on Kyle given that the previous kill was Epignosis -- someone who was strongly in Kyle's camp.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:08 pm
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm RIP Sloonei. Sad to see you go :( Now the game will definitely get quieter.
The main reason I have been looking elsewhere apart from his looking genuine was the early exchange he had with Long Con where LC smeared his responses to my fake tell. LC omitted a piece of Kyle's post to make it look worse, and Kyle responded in a way that looked like genuine discontent and not some fudged exchange.

It's also a bit tougher to hang the Sloonei kill on Kyle given that the previous kill was Epignosis -- someone who was strongly in Kyle's camp.
I wasn't asking due to the kill. Just a general question.
Trying to think if I have another option other than Daisy
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Does anyone know when DF usually gets here?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:14 pm Does anyone know when DF usually gets here?
He's usually come around just prior to the deadline.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is the exchange that I thought looked good for Kyle:
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:10 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:16 pmLC picks out the specific part of my response that supports his point despite the fact that the part he cropped out makes his point of agreement less meaningful.
Looking back, that is true. It was unintentional - I like to cut down quotes to the part I'm responding to for easier reading, and I lost that relevant part and reacted to just my slice. Kyle said that it's 100% false before the part I analyzed.
It's alright.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:15 pm
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:14 pm Does anyone know when DF usually gets here?
He's usually come around just prior to the deadline.
:sigh:
Thanks.
As for your quote regarding Kyle, I see what you are saying. Not sure it clears him completely, but it does look better for him. One could argue that this is LC distancing and then going back so he won't have to follow through, but it doesn't feel like it.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:03 am I've had a long and aggravating day and I am not in the mood for mafia tonight. Lynch me, I don't care. But maybe then you will finally listen to what I had to say and lynch Marmot next. I'm out for the night.
I don't like this post. It feels like trying to guilt-trip us to not lynch her. The fact that I dislike the most is the fact that she says that after we lynch her we'll lynch Marmot. Is she claiming to know Marmot is bad? Because I doubt she does.
And she hasn't even voted for him herself. If she was so sure, she would have voted for him herself, wouldn't she?

I think I'm voting Daisy
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, NVN, why are you voting Daisy, and not any of the other candidates for a lynch?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:50 pm Kyle, did you write what makes you a civ, when all of us did it?
I didn't. I guess my things would be LC coming at me early and my allowing the rabbi to choose instead of going for the credit or whatever.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:19 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:03 am I've had a long and aggravating day and I am not in the mood for mafia tonight. Lynch me, I don't care. But maybe then you will finally listen to what I had to say and lynch Marmot next. I'm out for the night.
This does not inspire confidence on Daisy's side either.

Why does everyone keep throwing their arms up and quitting? If these are civilians we're going to lose the game.
This is not what I did by any stretch of the imagination. I said I was not in the mood for mafia tonight meaning I had a shit day and I had no patience for a game where everyone has decided that I must be the logical next choice and is planning to vote me. I was in a foul mood, so I wasn't playing last night. That is not the same as giving up.
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 pm
I don't like this post. It feels like trying to guilt-trip us to not lynch her. The fact that I dislike the most is the fact that she says that after we lynch her we'll lynch Marmot. Is she claiming to know Marmot is bad? Because I doubt she does.
And she hasn't even voted for him herself. If she was so sure, she would have voted for him herself, wouldn't she?

I think I'm voting Daisy
First of all, I don't appreciate this. At. All. I had a fucking awful day yesterday and was in a really bad mood. I didn't come in and say, "Oh no don't lynch me because I had a bad day." I never guilted anyone, I just said I'm not going to be around last night because I was in no mood to play at that point. Also, why did you go from, "I'm looking for any other option than Daisy and then plopped on me based on this BS reason? Also I posted last before the Night had ended, I didn't vote yet because there wasn't a poll to vote in at that time. I am not claiming to know Marmot is bad, but I am claiming to strongly believe he is the last baddie.

Look, I have tried to make up for my shit play on Day 2. I have been contributing to this game and trying to find the scum and present cases as I see them. I've given all i could, and if you still think I am more suspect than Marmot, then lynch me. We are not losing the game over my lynch, so we can afford it. I don't want lynched because I value wins in which I am alive more than dead (I'm old school TP/ LP that way), but you do what you have to. Just don't lynch me based on BS, because that is what pisses me off. And frankly, FZ's reasons are major BS.

I'm voting Marmot.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:19 am
This does not inspire confidence on Daisy's side either.

Why does everyone keep throwing their arms up and quitting? If these are civilians we're going to lose the game.
This is not what I did by any stretch of the imagination. I said I was not in the mood for mafia tonight meaning I had a shit day and I had no patience for a game where everyone has decided that I must be the logical next choice and is planning to vote me. I was in a foul mood, so I wasn't playing last night. That is not the same as giving up.
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 pm

I think I'm voting Daisy
First of all, I don't appreciate this. At. All. I had a fucking awful day yesterday and was in a really bad mood. I didn't come in and say, "Oh no don't lynch me because I had a bad day." I never guilted anyone, I just said I'm not going to be around last night because I was in no mood to play at that point. Also, why did you go from, "I'm looking for any other option than Daisy and then plopped on me based on this BS reason? Also I posted last before the Night had ended, I didn't vote yet because there wasn't a poll to vote in at that time. I am not claiming to know Marmot is bad, but I am claiming to strongly believe he is the last baddie.

Look, I have tried to make up for my shit play on Day 2. I have been contributing to this game and trying to find the scum and present cases as I see them. I've given all i could, and if you still think I am more suspect than Marmot, then lynch me. We are not losing the game over my lynch, so we can afford it. I don't want lynched because I value wins in which I am alive more than dead (I'm old school TP/ LP that way), but you do what you have to. Just don't lynch me based on BS, because that is what pisses me off. And frankly, FZ's reasons are major BS.

I'm voting Marmot.
I was planning on going to sleep, but I'm still here. Sorry I pissed you off, this is just a game, and all I'm trying to do is find the baddies.
Let's say my reasoning is BS, why are you not questioning me at all? Why do you just call it BS and get angry, but don't think for a second that I am just plotting to get you lynched?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

By the way, for me, my days and nights are really different from yours, so when I read someone saying they are not in the mood to play today, I automatically and foolishly view it as my day, which is when my day would start, around 12 am Eastern time. I apologize for that mistake too
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

What is the point of complaining about how "BS" FZ's reasons are when you don't think she is aligned with the mafia team? If you believe that she is doing her best to find the right lynch, then wouldn't it be prudent to approach her without all these "you're bullshitting" accusations? How does that even make sense?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:53 pm What is the point of complaining about how "BS" FZ's reasons are when you don't think she is aligned with the mafia team? If you believe that she is doing her best to find the right lynch, then wouldn't it be prudent to approach her without all these "you're bullshitting" accusations? How does that even make sense?
Okay, you said it better than I did. :nicenod:
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention],

What do you think of the assertion that Marmot is the role which can earn -1 to its votes?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:53 pm What is the point of complaining about how "BS" FZ's reasons are when you don't think she is aligned with the mafia team? If you believe that she is doing her best to find the right lynch, then wouldn't it be prudent to approach her without all these "you're bullshitting" accusations? How does that even make sense?
What does the current tally mean to you if anything as it pertains to Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I didn't say she is bullshitting, I said her reasons are BS. As in I find it personally offensive that I had a shit night and her response is to basically say I am lying to guilt people.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:57 pm Spacedaisy,

What do you think of the assertion that Marmot is the role which can earn -1 to its votes?
I think it's unlikely. I believe he's using a tactic to avoid getting lynched.

And I am going to take a nap now. I thought I was in a better mood to play, but clearly not because some of this stuff is really getting to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:57 pm @Spacedaisy,

Have you looked at the votes prior to him asking to be lynched? Do you know how many -1 votes he received?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 pm
I didn't say she is bullshitting, I said her reasons are BS. As in I find it personally offensive that I had a shit night and her response is to basically say I am lying to guilt people.
I did not say you were lying about having a shitty day and not feeling like playing mafia. I said you were guilt tripping us regarding the rest of that post.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:59 pm
I don't think she implied that you were lying about having a shit night. It was put in this mafia game thread though which means it's open for assessment. You can be telling the truth and still benefit from it.

I certainly hope today is better for you. We're just trying to get this right.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 pm
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:56 pm
What does the current tally mean to you if anything as it pertains to Marmot?
In what sense do you mean? The fact that he's voting for himself?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm In what sense do you mean? The fact that he's voting for himself?
Yes, that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:57 pm Spacedaisy,

Have you looked at the votes prior to him asking to be lynched? Do you know how many -1 votes he received?
I don't think we have a Day 1 tally, so I can't be certain there. I don't believe he had a vote at the end of the day.

He ended Days 2 and 3 without votes, so that'd be a minimum of -2 and possibly -3.

I think it would be very irresponsible for the person with that role to ask to be lynched. If everyone obliges, the minus votes are irrelevant and it happens anyway. If he leads the tally by a little bit, someone else gets lynched with no greater chance of being a mafioso than in any direct lynching effort.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actually he ended Day 4 without votes too. So -3 at least and likely -4.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm
FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:06 pm In what sense do you mean? The fact that he's voting for himself?
Yes, that.
I'm not going to be the one defending his actions, but I think if you wanted to make sure Marmot got lynched, and not the actual mafia, making him vote for himself at this point would be a very good way to do that, because it would contradict the essence of his role, just like you are now wondering about it, and make people doubt him all over again. Notice he has said nothing but "follow me". Feels like someone else is pulling the strings here, but this is just my opinion of course.

@linki: It may be irresponsible, but it doesn't mean it's not true.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JJJ, let's say it's neither Marmot nor Daisy. Who would be your next pick?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I mean, he didn't just say "follow me". He quoted Dizzy who had mentioned getting a flip on Marmot, recommended a follow, and included the grin emoji. It's flippant.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:13 pm JJJ, let's say it's neither Marmot nor Daisy. Who would be your next pick?
As of right this instant I'd find myself drifting back in the direction of NVN.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:13 pm JJJ, let's say it's neither Marmot nor Daisy. Who would be your next pick?
New question:

If it's not Daisy, then is it Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm voting Marmot. If he's the damned role then Daisy still leads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:14 pm I mean, he didn't just say "follow me". He quoted Dizzy who had mentioned getting a flip on Marmot, recommended a follow, and included the grin emoji. It's flippant.
I don't see the big difference. Besides, after what I and Mac said last night or today (I can't remember), this would be a foolish thing to do from a baddie's position who has two people defending him and someone else getting the attention. Why would he want the game to end if he's not that suspected anymore?

@linki: It's not him
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 pm @linki: It's not him
Please estimate your confidence in that on a 1-10 scale.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I don't mind switching to NVN if you'd rather not vote for NVN, but I strongly object to voting Marmot

linki: Is that good enough for you or do you actually need a number?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Let's just stick with Daisy. I think we are letting her emotions (even if they are true), get to us
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And I'm seeing things clearer now. Please leave your vote on her. I read her reply post where she was really pissed and it felt once again like a baddie who's been caught but feels it's for the wrong reasons.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

JJJ, I need to see you move that vote back to Daisy before I go to sleep. It's really important. Forget NVN, I changed my mind. Daisy is our last baddie, she has to be.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Damn, I can't stay up anymore, I have work tomorrow. Please just trust me here. If I'm wrong, we'll do whatever you want and I'll follow you on anyone.
Kyle, Dyslexicon and Wilgy, and whoever hasn't voted:

DO NOT VOTE MARMOT. VOTE DAISY

Sorry for being so pushy...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Back to Daisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NVN, why did you move your vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Public Service Announcement: The Socky Awards will be announced starting in 7 minutes at 8:00 pm est in the Events forum http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 62#p401362 . Please come and join us!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

FZ. wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm Damn, I can't stay up anymore, I have work tomorrow. Please just trust me here. If I'm wrong, we'll do whatever you want and I'll follow you on anyone.
Kyle, Dyslexicon and Wilgy, and whoever hasn't voted:

DO NOT VOTE MARMOT. VOTE DAISY

Sorry for being so pushy...
i'll do anything anyone asks as long as it's in all caps
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Let me be clear. I am not and do not lie about or try to use my real life to manipulate anything. My emotions in this thread are not about being lynched, I've told you to do it. My emotions in this thread are about the fact that I don't like that accusation. What I said in the thread regarding my mood yesterday was an explanation of why I was leaving for the night. Nothing more, but you have made it into something that bothers me. I'm not going to apologize for that fact. But I also am not saying any of that or this to influence the game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Daisy, who do you think it might be in the event that it isn't Marmot?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:47 pm NVN, why did you move your vote?
Did he move it from Daisy?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”