Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 9

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:28 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm Nope, no crazy pills. If there is a baddie faux flipper, there has to be a real flipper, and Chuck was the subject of much speculation. Flipping a baddie from the other team as good would hurt the Evens, not help them.

Joy, I expect to be Haikued tonight :suspish:
So the bad flipper and the good flipper were both on the same tribe? :grin:
Maybe. It just doesn't make sense for Nutella to have used her one shot role that way at that time. They would have saved it when it could help them, not someone else. The way that was timed it was either someone who trusted or suspected Chuck and wanted it out in the open once and for all.

I don't buy Nutella using her one role power that way at that time, nope. Nutella is a tight player, she hangs onto her goods, she doesn't have that use it or lose it mentality some do. I do not buy it.

Nope.
But like when would she use it where it would be more helpful? Because as far as I’m concerned, it’s not the most useful role for mafia, is it? It’s like a reverse cop. But the cop is drunk and tells everyone and once the cop dies everyone knows what a detriment he was to the force.
Why would she, right after he helped save a baddie, and she had no inkling she would die soon, reveal him as a civ, rather than let the thread derail (and it would have) by people trying to lynch him?

It makes no sense. It is too easy of a conclusion to jump to, and if you read Pikachu, you KNOW how hot and heavy I was to lynch Chuck. If her role said she could have done it to a TEAMMATE I would be waving the pichfork harder and heavier than anyone else. But she couldn't, and I see no benefit to her using it on a baddie from another team randomly.

And besides, Nutella hoard her assets, she is not one to just use it or lose it. There is no strategic value for her in faux revealing Chuck unless she knew she was going to die.
I don’t think you read her role right. She didnt know what the alignment was. If she thought he was good, he would be revealed as bad, and would cause a little bit Moreno of chaos. I Think she did it expecting a different result.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yeh I'm not gonna read Cerberus Tribe
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh other threads are open. I’ll read through it later, but SVS, I must say I really liked you after you died the first time. A lot more fiery. I have you as a strong civ read.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 321

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm Nope, no crazy pills. If there is a baddie faux flipper, there has to be a real flipper, and Chuck was the subject of much speculation. Flipping a baddie from the other team as good would hurt the Evens, not help them.

Maybe. It just doesn't make sense for Nutella to have used her one shot role that way at that time. They would have saved it when it could help them, not someone else. The way that was timed it was either someone who trusted or suspected Chuck and wanted it out in the open once and for all.

I don't buy Nutella using her one role power that way at that time, nope. Nutella is a tight player, she hangs onto her goods, she doesn't have that use it or lose it mentality some do. I do not buy it.

Nope.
But like when would she use it where it would be more helpful? Because as far as I’m concerned, it’s not the most useful role for mafia, is it? It’s like a reverse cop. But the cop is drunk and tells everyone and once the cop dies everyone knows what a detriment he was to the force.
Why would she, right after he helped save a baddie, and she had no inkling she would die soon, reveal him as a civ, rather than let the thread derail (and it would have) by people trying to lynch him?

It makes no sense. It is too easy of a conclusion to jump to, and if you read Pikachu, you KNOW how hot and heavy I was to lynch Chuck. If her role said she could have done it to a TEAMMATE I would be waving the pichfork harder and heavier than anyone else. But she couldn't, and I see no benefit to her using it on a baddie from another team randomly.

And besides, Nutella hoard her assets, she is not one to just use it or lose it. There is no strategic value for her in faux revealing Chuck unless she knew she was going to die.
I don’t think you read her role right. She didnt know what the alignment was. If she thought he was good, he would be revealed as bad, and would cause a little bit Moreno of chaos. I Think she did it expecting a different result.
And THAT, sir, is speculation just as much as me thinking there could be a civ true role revealer is speculation. I think she would save it until she had a strategic value for it, and revealing Chuck as bad, as you say, would only have made him be lynched quicker.

I was ready to derail the thread in order to try to lynch Chuck. And I can derail a thread better than most. Baddies love that shit.

Nutella, and her teamie, LC, have been playing with me since 2009, and probably knew that. Stopping that would not be even remotely in their interest. Nutella did not do that, like I said in Cerberus, I would eat a hat if it turns out at endgame that Nutella did that.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm Yeh I'm not gonna read Cerberus Tribe
You will be pleased to hear that when I tried to get Chuck to turn on you, before the Nutella reveal, he wouldn't.

That spoke well for him, imo.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

The difference between our speculations is that we know one exists(existed) and one is entirely speculation.

Yes, you know nutella better than I do, but predicting how she plays a role is circumstantial. I, conversely, don’t like hoarding cool powers, but sometimes I do.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:54 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm Yeh I'm not gonna read Cerberus Tribe
You will be pleased to hear that when I tried to get Chuck to turn on you, before the Nutella reveal, he wouldn't.

Who would you vote for as of this moment?

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You tried to get people to turn on me? :scared:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lol I’m slowly catching up on Bidoof and DDL is already bored because no one is talking lololol

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Who would you vote for as of this moment?
Possibly you, although that is mostly vague gut stuff from my read of you at Cerberus. I absolutely did not feel how, with your original role, you kept trying to say roles sounded bad. Plus you flipped on Marmot a hell of a lot.

Possibly DDL. But with Nutellas reveal, the Evens are getting crowded. And, like Chuck, if bad I call him for the Evens.

Possibly Nijuu. She is blendier than Boomslang, and that is unexpected to me.

Let me ask you a question~ as one of the more active people at Cerberus, can you explain the "WE MUST LYNCH" wagon of sig you had on Day 5? That was the day we lynched LC here, and that wagon sure looked like an effort to save LC to me. How did sig go from no votes 6 hours before the end of the poll to 7 votes? I read most of it, but I tend to relate to things better if someone who was there tells me how it went.

With the exception of INH, most of Cerberus seems to have abandoned sig as a suspect. Color me intrigued.
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm

You tried to get people to turn on me? :scared:
Yeah, I tried to get Chuck to go opportunistic on you, and he wouldn't do it. I figured if he was bad he would throw you to the dogs once your back was turned, but he didn't.

You called him Epignosis' partner or something like that. What did you mean? What happened to make you say that? I spent half of today reading Cerberus for no real reason, as it turns out, and would prefer not to read Pikachu tonight.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

He and Epignosis are mafia partners :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm He and Epignosis are mafia partners :shrug:
Can you elaborate on that a bit? I am not 100% sure I think Chuck is bad minus LC,but then, I am not sure he isn't either (although I think the Nutella thing is BS to be totally fair) and if you explained it to me like I was 12 I might actually agree with you. I wanted to hang Chuck high just 48-72 short hours ago, maybe less.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Are Marmot and LC and Nutella alive again? Becasue they are on the poll.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm He and Epignosis are mafia partners :shrug:
Can you elaborate on that a bit? I am not 100% sure I think Chuck is bad minus LC,but then, I am not sure he isn't either (although I think the Nutella thing is BS to be totally fair) and if you explained it to me like I was 12 I might actually agree with you. I wanted to hang Chuck high just 48-72 short hours ago, maybe less.
I think I made a pretty open and shut case on Chuck and Epi roundabouts Day 2 of Pikachu thread but the long and short is they both dicked around with their votes D1 to vote for Quin. Then of course there's Nutella's flip.

Epignosis seemed mostly focused on discussing/theorizing about the other tribe (whomever happened to be on it at the time) and his failure most recently to engage with similar theorizing relating to the tribe he was actually in pinged me. So. There ya go.

Epi and Chuck are mafia together.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 pm The difference between our speculations is that we know one exists(existed) and one is entirely speculation.

Yes, you know nutella better than I do, but predicting how she plays a role is circumstantial. I, conversely, don’t like hoarding cool powers, but sometimes I do.
I think balance would require that they both exist. As I said multiple times, I was at the front of the "Chuck is Bad" queue, but if he is not LC's teammate, I have problems with that. Either he is LCs teammate, or he is Nutellas target. Not both. I just find the opportunism disturbing. The thread based reasons for him being bad are totally contradicted by him potentially being Nutellas target. The moon comes out in the morning and the Sun shines at the North Pole on New Years day if Chuck is bad but not LCs teammate.

After I took flak for "railroading" LC, this readiness to turn on someone for a reveal in a game where nothing is known or predictable is something I find ill done.

And that's all I have to say about that.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 pm
I think I made a pretty open and shut case on Chuck and Epi roundabouts Day 2 of Pikachu thread but the long and short is they both dicked around with their votes D1 to vote for Quin. Then of course there's Nutella's flip.

Epignosis seemed mostly focused on discussing/theorizing about the other tribe (whomever happened to be on it at the time) and his failure most recently to engage with similar theorizing relating to the tribe he was actually in pinged me. So. There ya go.

So without the Nutella flip, it's Day One? When even Quin, who was their "victim" on Day One, appears to support Chuckles? But yeah, Epis fixation on the other tribe, I get that. I even asked Niju why she thought Epi might react to her lynch as he did.

But otherwise I did not feel bad about Epi. I will have to reread. But if Chuck is bad, he's bad with LC, not Epi.

And he's not on the poll anyhow (although all the dead people are ha ha), so nuff said about that.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey if Chuck and Epi wanted to fuck about and out themselves Day 1 who am I to stop them

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

Why did you not want to tell your tribe what you learned at Pikachu? I found that perplexing.

Linki, I don't think they did, at least not together, But you do you, I'll do me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:05 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm I wouldn't take Epignosis' teammate's word at face value
On one hand, he’s bad.

But on the other, why not take advantage of his hunting? I mean, I said it before but baddies know that there are multiple teams and should be actively hunting.

Who knows, maybe if he tries hard enough, we might spare him today? (Maybe not)
See? This. This garbage right here.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well that looked dumb since my first message didn't go through, so I'll put them together.
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:26 pm So what do people think of Scotty?
My initial view of him as he entered our humble hut was positive. My current view is still positive, but I have a minor concern, namely that he swiftly voted for me at the slightest suggestion from DH that I am bad.

Now, I'm sure DH will tell you that I did the same thing when Sloonei told me I should vote for Marmot, but, you know, he was bad. :slick:
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:05 pm I wouldn't take Epignosis' teammate's word at face value
On one hand, he’s bad.

But on the other, why not take advantage of his hunting? I mean, I said it before but baddies know that there are multiple teams and should be actively hunting.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:35 pm Well that looked dumb since my first message didn't go through, so I'll put them together.
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:26 pm So what do people think of Scotty?
My initial view of him as he entered our humble hut was positive. My current view is still positive, but I have a minor concern, namely that he swiftly voted for me at the slightest suggestion from DH that I am bad.

Now, I'm sure DH will tell you that I did the same thing when Sloonei told me I should vote for Marmot, but, you know, he was bad. :slick:
On one hand, he’s bad.

See? This. This shit right here.

Epi's still bitching about a thread that doesn't matter.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

yay combo thread!

I feel like my tribe was like the old pot smoking hippe tribe and the other one is the young punk rock coke snorting tribe. Y'all are being so aggressive. :P

I still can't vote for Speed so I'll wait for Sloonie to answer. I could see myself voting there.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll dick around as I please on Day 1. If you think I'd save speedchuck with that shitty "mafia" role of his Day 1 (I still don't buy it was a mafia role), you're gravely mistaken.

Hell, you are gravely mistaken.
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:24 pmEpignosis seemed mostly focused on discussing/theorizing about the other tribe (whomever happened to be on it at the time) and his failure most recently to engage with similar theorizing relating to the tribe he was actually in pinged me. So. There ya go.

This is spinning things in a dishonest manner. I explained why I felt comfortable speculating on a Night 1 kill of nijuukyugou as opposed to a Night 8 kill of a semi-lock civilian. There is no "failure" about it. I answered your question, but you're just being hard-headed.

You have my permission to use my gif.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Wait, DH and Scotty think Epi and Chuck are teammates, and Epi voted for Marmot, who was lynched with only 4 votes? Which team do you think Epi and Chuck are on? Surely not LC's team, since Nutella could not flip a teammates reveal.

So DH and Scotty, you think Epi and Chuck are Marmots teammates?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 pm The difference between our speculations is that we know one exists(existed) and one is entirely speculation.

I think balance would require that they both exist. As I said multiple times, I was at the front of the "Chuck is Bad" queue, but if he is not LC's teammate, I have problems with that. Either he is LCs teammate, or he is Nutellas target. Not both. I just find the opportunism disturbing. The thread based reasons for him being bad are totally contradicted by him potentially being Nutellas target. The moon comes out in the morning and the Sun shines at the North Pole on New Years day if Chuck is bad but not LCs teammate.

After I took flak for "railroading" LC, this readiness to turn on someone for a reveal in a game where nothing is known or predictable is something I find ill done.

I don't know if this was said, but nutella can't target her own teammate, and LC and nutella were teammates. Do you think nutella was not LC's teammate?

Excuse me if I am misunderstanding your argument.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 pm since Nutella could not flip a teammates reveal.
Okay, so maybe I am misunderstanding.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 pm

I don't know if this was said, but nutella can't target her own teammate, and LC and nutella were teammates. Do you think nutella was not LC's teammate?

Excuse me if I am misunderstanding your argument.
No, I don't think that. I think either Chuck is LCs teammate OR he is not bad. For Nutella to have flipped him civ, he would have to be on Marmots team, and why the hell would Chuck go out on a limb like that for LC if he was a baddie on the other team?

i think placing him on Marmots team makes zero sense. And if he was on LC's team, then Nutella could not have faux flipped him. You can't have both.

My argument is that if there is a baddie faux role flipper there prolly is a true flipper, too. Becasue a world with Chuck bad on a team opposed to LC makes no sense at all.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And after days of trying to kill Chuck I am tired of trying to NOT kill Chuck on a day he can't even be lynched, lol.

I want to read other people and recatch up to pikachu, but I am going to walk away from the computer for tonight.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 92

Post by speedchuck »

Nope.

If I was on the other scumteam, nutella would have THOUGHT that I'd flip scum.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 pm Wait, DH and Scotty think Epi and Chuck are teammates, and Epi voted for Marmot, who was lynched with only 4 votes? Which team do you think Epi and Chuck are on? Surely not LC's team, since Nutella could not flip a teammates reveal.

This is the best point ever regarding me and Epi.

If I was targeted by nutella, I literally CANNOT be on LC's team.
It doesn't look like Epi is on Marmot's team, based on his activity.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] You can lynch me tomorrow. I give you explicit permission, if it means that I get to avoid the snarky pursuit you and Dom put up in early game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 pm Wait, DH and Scotty think Epi and Chuck are teammates, and Epi voted for Marmot, who was lynched with only 4 votes? Which team do you think Epi and Chuck are on? Surely not LC's team, since Nutella could not flip a teammates reveal.

Yeah sure.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:27 pm He’s blendy, has added nothing worthwhile to the discussion and has self voted now twice. Also he has no game-mechanic-induced penalty to talk.
Where I came from, being unavailable =/= blendy.

Also, did someone claim that I have a game-mechanic-induced penalty to talk?
Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:39 pm “Blendy” could also be a great strategy for a civ that I never seem to employ in early games (one day maybe I’ll learn), as a meddlesome talker could be seen as a threat to the mafia and be bumstickeroonied
If your goal is to win, then fuck blendiness. You'll look the same as the players you claim are scum for the same behavior. :srsnod:

#ballstothewall

Also, bewbs
This is the first serious interaction Marmot had with anybody other than an empty question to sig. This interaction is with Scotty. And it looks like advice given to a teammate in the thread, because Marmot would be cool with giving advice to a teammate in the thread.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Endgaming elsewhere, attention divided, sorry.

He's a picture of a cute little car as my way of apologizing.

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Current town-firm-ish people that I have on my radar:
DH
Dom
Quin

Pretty firm Townreads:
Sprit (first role was good, IDK if he switched alignment)
SVS
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah sure.
You sound so committed, it's impressive.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Yeah sure.
Why wouldn't they be Marmot's teammates? Because Epi voted for a guy who was gonna get lynched anyway?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Yeah sure.
Why wouldn't they be Marmot's teammates? Because Epi voted for a guy who was gonna get lynched anyway?
I would have to be Jesus for you to believe I'm a civilian, and even then, you would crucify me. I'm not wasting my time with you.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Yeah sure.
I would have to be Jesus for you to believe I'm a civilian, and even then, you would crucify me. I'm not wasting my time with you.
Nobody asked you to. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 38

Post by sig »

I like Epi we should leave him alive.

What does the other tribe think of Sloonie?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My point is that you think so highly of what happened on Day 1, you think you've got me figured out.

It's uncanny, really. Marmot is dead and bad. You fussed about that. Long Con is dead and bad. You fussed about that. nutella is dead and bad. I don't remember if you fussed about that.

And the thoroughness of your research is to look at what I did Day 1?

Step it up.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 pm I like Epi we should leave him alive.

What does the other tribe think of Sloonie?
Top civilian in my mind of either tribe.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 pm My point is that you think so highly of what happened on Day 1, you think you've got me figured out.

It's uncanny, really. Marmot is dead and bad. You fussed about that. Long Con is dead and bad. You fussed about that. nutella is dead and bad. I don't remember if you fussed about that.

Step it up.
Cecil was killed day 1?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 pm My point is that you think so highly of what happened on Day 1, you think you've got me figured out.

Step it up.
Cecil was killed day 1?
Your complaint is about my vote Day 1.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

wot hoppen
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:35 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Step it up.
Cecil was killed day 1?
Your complaint is about my vote Day 1.
No it wasn't.

ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm Endgaming elsewhere, attention divided, sorry.

He's a picture of a cute little car as my way of apologizing.

Punch buggy light yellow/cream
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah it was.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 pm Yeah it was.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DH is trying to get other people to lynch me.

He won't do the deed himself.

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

Bring it.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”