ROUND TWELVE ♛ THE FINALS

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 41

ROUND TWELVE ♛ THE FINALS

Post by insertnamehere »

For the Final Round, three games have been prepared. The first finalist to win two out of the three games will become the winner of The Genius. Eliminated contestants will have an opportunity to help the finalist they wish to support in these three games. Each eliminated contestant will be randomly given one of eleven items which they can gift to the player of their choice. These items will allow finalists to have an advantage in the games.

Two of the three games in the Final Round will be past Death Matches. One game is completely new. The new game will be played second. The player with the most Garnets can choose which previous Death Match will be played first, and which one will be played third.

The previous Death Matches which will be included in this Round will be revealed after the Eleventh Death Match.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: ROUND TWELVE ♛ THE FINALS

Post by insertnamehere »

GARNET LEADERBOARD

[mention]Sanggolden[/mention] - THIRTY-TWO GARNETS

[mention]KyungDaisy[/mention] - TWENTY-SIX GARNETS
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Spacedaisy
a.k.a. SnakeDaisy, KyungDaisy
  • Winner of 6 Main Matches (2, 3, 6, 9, 10, 11)
  • Currently on a 3-Match-long winning streak
  • Has never been to a Death Match
Golden
a.k.a. Sanggolden, The Coward
  • Winner of 5 Main Matches (1, 3, 4, 6, 8)
  • Has the most Garnets out of anyone in the game
  • Has only been to a single Death Match

These two will face each other in a series of games, where the first one to win two will be crowned as the ultimate Genius of The Syndicate. If this was the actual show, the winner would be taking home around $58,000. Unfortunately, it isn't, so the winner will receive bragging rights. They'll also probably get a nice banner or something.

Without further ado, let me reveal the three games that will be played during this round, beginning with the new game that will be played second.

NUMBER JANGGI

RULES:

CHATROOM BASED - CLOSED BTSC

In Number Janggi, you must strategically move pieces to capture the opponent’s king or capture all of their pieces excluding the king. Number Janggi is played on a board with 6 columns and 9 rows for a total of 54 squares. The three rows closest to you will be your territory. Both players will receive 10 numbered pieces labeled from 1 to 10, 3 mines, and 1 king for a total of 14 pieces. Only you will initially know the identity of each of your pieces. Both players will arrange their 14 pieces in their territory, with each tile’s identity unrevealed. After the pieces have been placed, the randomly-chosen starting player will begin by moving 1 piece. Pieces may move 1 square left, right, diagonally, or up to two spaces forward, but they may not move backwards. Pieces may not move to a square that is already occupied. When a piece moves 2 sqaures, it may not jump over another piece. Mines cannot move. When a piece is moved adjacent to an opponent’s piece, they will battle immediately.

Pieces battle in the following ways: If both pieces are revealed to be numbers, the numbers will be added together. If the sum is greater than or equal to 10, the higher numbered piece will win. If the sum is less than 10, the lower numbered piece will win. However, there are also 18 minus signs on the board. If there is a minus sign between the pieces, it will become a minus battle, and it is decided by the larger number minus the smaller number. Losing pieces will be removed from the board. If the battling numbers are equal, both pieces will be removed from the board. Mines are self-destructing. If a piece attempts to battle a mine, both pieces will be removed from the board. Kings are defenseless, and will be removed as soon as they are battled, resulting in victory for the opponent. However, nothing will happen if a king battles a king. If there are 2 or more adjacent pieces, all of the battles will commence at the same time, and any pieces that meet a lose condition will be removed.

If one of your pieces reaches the other end, you may bring back one removed piece, however, its’ number will be publicly revealed. The piece that was revived must be placed in the back row of your territory. Number Janggi has a time limit. Each turn will be limited to 60 seconds, during which a piece must be moved. Number Janggi has the following 4 methods of winning: The first is when an opponent is unable to move within the time limit. The second is when an opponent’s king is captured. The third is when every piece that an opponent owns, excluding the king, is captured. The fourth is when a player’s king reach the end of their opponent’s territory. As soon as one of these conditions is met, the game will end with that player’s victory.

Now, the two past Death Matches. Golden, as he has more Garnets than Daisy, will decide which one of these two games will be played first, and which one will be played third. I'd recommend that he post his decision ASAP.

BLACK AND WHITE 2

RULES:

THREAD-BASED - CLOSED BTSC

In Black and White 2, you will compete by using a portion of a limited pool of points each round. The player who wins the most rounds will advance to the next stage of the competition.

Both players will start with 99 points each. The game will consist of 9 rounds. In each round, players may use as many points as they want out of their pool of 99 points. The initial order of play will be randomly decided. Starting from the second round, the player who won the previous round will send me their points first. When a starting player PM’s me with the number of points they wish to use, a single digit amount will be shown as “black,” and a double-digit amount will be shown as “white.” The following player will use the black and white indicators as hints for their turn. Their points will also be shown as black or white. The player who used the most points for that round will gain one win. Used points will be subtracted from your pool of points.

For every 20 points a player uses, a public announcement will be made. So, it will be announced when a players’ pool of points are in the 60~79 range, then the 40~59 range, then the 20~39 range, and finally the 0~19 range. If you used 10 points in Round 1, for example, you would have 89 points remaining, and no announcements would be made. If you used ten more points in Round 2, however, it would be publicly announced that you possess 60~79 points. These announcements will occur immediately after I receive a player’s submitted points, and before the next player’s turn.

When a player wins 5 rounds, the game will end immediately.

BETTING ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS

RULES:

THREAD-BASED - OPEN BTSC

In Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors, you will choose to play or bet on the result of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The player with more chips at the end will win the game.

This game will consist of 11 rounds. The eliminated players will each be randomly assigned one of those rounds to participate in. Once the orders have been decided, each eliminated player will PM me their choice of rock, paper, or scissors. This choice cannot be changed during the game. The two finalists will start with 1 chip each. In each round, you will either play Rock, Paper, Scissors, or bet on the result of the game. The starting player will choose to play or bet. The following player will get the option that wasn’t chosen. In other words, if the starting player chose to play in Round 1, the following player must bet on the result. The starting player for Round 1 will be randomly decided. From Round 2 on, both players will take turns being the starting player.

If you choose to play, you will play Rock, Paper, Scissors against the eliminated player's choice for that round, PM’ing me your choice out of the three options. In Rounds 1, 2, and 3, you will earn 1 chip if you win. In Rounds 4, 5, and 6, you will earn 2 chips. In Rounds 7, 8, and 9, you will earn 3 chips. In Rounds 10 and 11, you will earn 4 chips. If you choose to bet, you must bet on the result, before both cards are revealed. When betting, you must bet at least 1 chip on whether your opponent will Win, Lose, or Draw. You do not need to bet if you have no chips. If you guessed the result correctly, you will get double the amount of chips you bet. If you were wrong, your chips will be removed. If it’s a Draw, you will get back the chips you bet. However, if you bet on a draw correctly, you will get triple the amount of chips you bet. If you were wrong, your chips will be removed. The player with the most chips at the end of Round 11 wins. In the event of a tie, a twelfth round featuring a virtual player will function as a tiebreaker.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

ELIMINATED PLAYERS

The 11 previously-eliminated players will have 2 chances to influence the outcome of the Finals. First, each eliminated player will be randomly assigned an item which they can give to either Daisy or Golden. These items will give them a leg up in each part of the Finals. When you decide who you want to give your item to, please post your choice in this thread. Second, each eliminated player will be included in Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors. All you really have to do for this is PM me either Rock, Paper, or Scissors. Then, share this information with one, two, or none of the finalists. The eliminated players have 3 days to give out their items and PM me their RPS decision. If, after 3 days, an eliminated player hasn't done both of those tasks, their item will be given to the finalist with the least items, and they will be replaced with a virtual player during Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Now, I will post what each eliminated player's item is, and what order they'll be in during Betting Rock, Paper, Scissors.

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] ~ 13th Place

ITEM: -1
Can be played during Number Janggi. Used before a piece is revealed in battle to subtract 1 from your piece’s number.

Will participate in Round 9 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Sprityo[/mention] ~ 12th Place

ITEM: POINT DETECTOR
Can be played during Black and White 2, after your opponent uses points. When played, you will be told if your opponent’s point submission is in the 0-2 range, the 3-5 range, the 6-8 range, the 9-11 range, and so on.

Will participate in Round 5 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] ~ 11th Place

ITEM: ENHANCED BET
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors, before the outcome of a bet is revealed. Adds an extra chip to the payout, if the bet is correct.

Will participate in Round 2 of Betting RPS.

[mention]DisgruntledPorcupine[/mention] ~ 10th Place

ITEM: ITEM COPY
Can be played at any time. Duplicates one of your items and allows you to use it twice.

Will participate in Round 3 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Speedchuck[/mention] ~ 9th Place

ITEM: +5
Can be played during Black and White 2. Adds 5 points to your pool of points, meaning that you have a total of 104 points avaliable to spend.

Will participate in Round 8 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Nutella[/mention] ~ 8th Place

ITEM: SIGN PREVIEW
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors. Allows you to view the card for that round. However, the card will be shown to both players.

Will participate in Round 11 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Long Con[/mention] ~ 7th Place

ITEM: TIE-BREAKER
Can be played during Black and White 2. When ties occur, the player who possesses this item will win the round.

Will participate in Round 7 of Betting RPS.

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] ~ 6th Place

ITEM: +1
Can be played during Number Janggi. Used before a piece is revealed in battle to add 1 to your piece’s number.

Will participate in Round 10 of Betting RPS.

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] ~ 5th Place

ITEM: ITEM DISABLER
Can be played at any time. Disables one of your opponent’s items.

Will participate in Round 6 of Betting RPS.

[mention]EdJou[/mention] ~ 4th Place

ITEM: ADDITIONAL CHIP
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors. Will give you an extra chip at the beginning of the game.

Will participate in Round 4 of Betting RPS.

[mention]Scotty[/mention] ~ 3rd Place

ITEM: BLIND
Can be played during Number Janggi. Allows you to hide your piece’s number when it engages in battle.

Will participate in Round 1 of Betting RPS.

Daisy and Golden are allowed to campaign for your item in any way they choose. Of course, you are under no obligation to listen to them.

I'd also like to thank all of you for participating in this bonkers game. There were certainly rough patches, but overall I'm thrilled with how this turned out. Y'all are a bunch of badasses, is basically what I feel.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fifth Place! Fifth Place! Fifth Place!
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I give my item to Golden

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wow, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

K. I give my item to Daisy then, to make things interesting.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I still have to do things?

Rolling a die. Spacedaisy is odd; Golden is even.

Got a trey.

SD gets my thing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

My item goes to Golden. He's been in a death match, and thus I have respec
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I give [mention]KyungDaisy[/mention] my enhanced bet item.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Golden »

We will open the finals with Black and White 2
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I give my item to golden
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:38 pm I give my item to Golden
i give my item to daisy :meany:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll give my item to Daisy.

Best of luck to you both!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:01 pm I'll give my item to Daisy.

Best of luck to you both!
This is a wise man.
EdJou
Stool Pigeon

Post by EdJou »

My item goes to the Golden boy with the golden hair.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I should get an item to give and it should be the best item because I am undefeated
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I will flip a coin. Heads is lie and tails is tell the truth. If either of the finalists asks me about what I picked for RPS, I will either lie, or tell the truth.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

CURRENT ITEM DISTRIBUTION

SpaceDaisy

ITEM: BLIND (Scotty)
Can be played during Number Janggi. Allows you to hide your piece’s number when it engages in battle.

ITEM: -1 (Epignosis)
Can be played during Number Janggi. Used before a piece is revealed in battle to subtract 1 from your piece’s number.

ITEM: ENHANCED BET (Lunalee)
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors, before the outcome of a bet is revealed. Adds an extra chip to the payout, if the bet is correct.

ITEM: POINT DETECTOR (Sprityo)
Can be played during Black and White 2, after your opponent uses points. When played, you will be told if your opponent’s point submission is in the 0-2 range, the 3-5 range, the 6-8 range, the 9-11 range, and so on.

ITEM: +1 (M Plus 7)
Can be played during Number Janggi. Used before a piece is revealed in battle to add 1 to your piece’s number.

Golden

ITEM: ITEM DISABLER (DharmaHelper)

ITEM: +5 (Speedchuck)
Can be played during Black and White 2. Adds 5 points to your pool of points, meaning that you have a total of 104 points avaliable to spend.

ITEM: SIGN PREVIEW (Nutella)
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors. Allows you to view the card for that round. However, the card will be shown to both players.

ITEM: ADDITIONAL CHIP (EdJou)
Can be played during Betting Rock-Paper-Scissors. Will give you an extra chip at the beginning of the game.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

[mention]DisgruntledPorcupine[/mention] and [mention]Long Con[/mention] still need to give away their item and PM me their Rock, Paper, Scissors selection.

[mention]sprityo[/mention] and [mention]Epignosis[/mention] still need to PM me their Rock, Paper, Scissors selection.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

My item goes to SpaceDaisy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 pm My item goes to SpaceDaisy.
:hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con, I would very much appreciate your item. That would mean as even a split as possible.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

All we need now is [mention]Long Con[/mention] to give away his item and to submit an RPS decision.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, what's going on? Lemme see
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

G'morning Long Con

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Long Con has chosen to give his item to Golden.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

FINAL ITEM DISTRIBUTION

SpaceDaisy

ITEM: BLIND (Scotty)

ITEM: -1 (Epignosis)

ITEM: ENHANCED BET (Lunalee)

ITEM: POINT DETECTOR (Sprityo)

ITEM: +1 (M Plus 7)

ITEM: ITEM COPY (DisgruntledPorcupine)
Can be played at any time. Duplicates one of your items and allows you to use it twice.

Golden

ITEM: ITEM DISABLER (DharmaHelper)

ITEM: +5 (Speedchuck)

ITEM: SIGN PREVIEW (Nutella)

ITEM: ADDITIONAL CHIP (EdJou)

ITEM: TIE-BREAKER (Long Con)
Can be played during Black and White 2. When ties occur, the player who possesses this item will win the round.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Best of luck to both competitors.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

As all of the items have been distributed, we will now begin the first game of the Finals, Black and White 2, as chosen by Golden.

Three items can be used to influence this particular game:

ITEM: POINT DETECTOR (Owned by Spacedaisy)

ITEM: +5 (Owned by Golden)

ITEM: TIE-BREAKER (Owned by Golden)

The Item Copy and Item Disabler can both be used during this round as well. Both of Golden's items are passive, while Daisy's Point Detector can only be used once, after Golden has submitted points. Just simply state in the thread that you wish to use this item, and I'll PM you the information.

Here's a refresher of the rules of Black and White 2:

THREAD-BASED - CLOSED BTSC

In Black and White 2, you will compete by using a portion of a limited pool of points each round. The player who wins the most rounds will advance to the next stage of the competition.

Both players will start with 99 points each. The game will consist of 9 rounds. In each round, players may use as many points as they want out of their pool of 99 points. The initial order of play will be randomly decided. Starting from the second round, the player who won the previous round will send me their points first. When a starting player PM’s me with the number of points they wish to use, a single digit amount will be shown as “black,” and a double-digit amount will be shown as “white.” The following player will use the black and white indicators as hints for their turn. Their points will also be shown as black or white. The player who used the most points for that round will gain one win. Used points will be subtracted from your pool of points.

For every 20 points a player uses, a public announcement will be made. So, it will be announced when a players’ pool of points are in the 60~79 range, then the 40~59 range, then the 20~39 range, and finally the 0~19 range. If you used 10 points in Round 1, for example, you would have 89 points remaining, and no announcements would be made. If you used ten more points in Round 2, however, it would be publicly announced that you possess 60~79 points. These announcements will occur immediately after I receive a player’s submitted points, and before the next player’s turn.

When a player wins 5 rounds, the game will end immediately.

Golden has randomly been chosen to go first in this initial round.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

ROUND ONE

STARTING PLAYER: [mention]Sanggolden[/mention]

Golden, please PM me the number of points you wish to play for this round.

Spacedaisy, once I have posted in the thread that I have received Golden's PM, you may send me your points.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

In terms of daisy knowing my thresholds, what is the impact of playing my item at any given time?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The +5
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Your item is passive, meaning that the 5 points are already added to your pool of points at the beginning of the game. You cannot play it at any given time.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND ONE ACTION: Black

[mention]KyungDaisy[/mention], please PM me the number of points you want to play.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DAISY'S ROUND ONE ACTION: White

Daisy wins the round.

ROUND TWO

[mention]KyungDaisy[/mention], please PM me the number of points you wish to play for this round.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DAISY'S ROUND TWO ACTION: Black

[mention]Sanggolden[/mention], please PM me the number of points you want to play.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Will I be informed if daisy uses her item?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sanggolden wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:40 am Will I be informed if daisy uses her item?
Yep. She must state that she wishes to use it in the thread in order to play it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND TWO ACTION: Black

Golden wins the round.

ROUND THREE

[mention]Sanggolden[/mention], please PM me the number of points you wish to play for this round.
Last edited by insertnamehere on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Check that. My action was black not white... so you better make sure I actually won too :)
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sanggolden wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 am Check that. My action was black not white... so you better make sure I actually won too :)
Apologies. Has been updated.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND THREE ACTION: White

[mention]KyungDaisy[/mention], please PM me the number of points you want to play.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DAISY'S ROUND THREE ACTION: White

Daisy now has between 60-79 points left.

Daisy wins the round.

ROUND FOUR

[mention]KyungDaisy[/mention], please PM me the number of points you wish to play for this round.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DAISY'S ROUND FOUR ACTION: White

Daisy now has between 40-59 points left.

[mention]Sanggolden[/mention], please PM me the number of points you want to play.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND FOUR ACTION: Black

Daisy wins the round.

ROUND FIVE

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DAISY'S ROUND FIVE ACTION: Black

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND FIVE ACTION: Black

Golden now has between 60-79 points left.

Golden wins the round.

ROUND SIX

[mention]Sanggolden[/mention], please PM me the number of points you wish to play for this round.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

GOLDEN'S ROUND SIX ACTION: White

Golden now has between 40-59 points left.

WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Main Matches”