Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Re: Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 5:40 am holy hell, opening this thread should come with a disclaimer for highly smug winners.
Young Dunya
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm I suppose to put it simply there was just not enough civ play. DDL and I never really got put under pressure at all until it was way too late. There is so much to be said about just pressuring people for the sake of it and it needed to happen here to get a win.
Imo what happened is that nobody really knows my scum meta here, at least before this game. My previous record for baddie survival was day 3. People had a strong mental image of what civ DDL looks like, and probably no image of bad DDL, except maybe the memory of me easily getting caught. I managed to internalize my civ meta and pour into my posts to at least make people confortable around me. When paranoia started kicking in, it was too late.

I'm probably one of the least often lynched civs in this site. I pretty much only ever get lynched as civ at lylo. People are used to that. I predict this may change after this game as people now have a mental image of a baddie DDL getting away with it.

So yeah next time may not be so easy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm I suppose to put it simply there was just not enough civ play. DDL and I never really got put under pressure at all until it was way too late. There is so much to be said about just pressuring people for the sake of it and it needed to happen here to get a win.
Imo what happened is that nobody really knows my scum meta here, at least before this game. My previous record for baddie survival was day 3. People had a strong mental image of what civ DDL looks like, and probably no image of bad DDL, except maybe the memory of me easily getting caught. I managed to internalize my civ meta and pour into my posts to at least make people confortable around me. When paranoia started kicking in, it was too late.

I'm probably one of the least often lynched civs in this site. I pretty much only ever get lynched as civ at lylo. People are used to that. I predict this may change after this game as people now have a mental image of a baddie DDL getting away with it.

So yeah next time may not be so easy.
Literally had this conversation on Chatzy.

Jack: I think DDL is town. I always think DDL is town.

Dunya: Cause you’ve never seen him flip bad before.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm how did long con know about epignosis' murder being from a vigilante?
I had unlocked JJJ just the night before.... just like I think I said back then, I believed that that was what had happened. It made easy sense to me with what I knew.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm I saved you @Long Con and you lynched me for it. :pout:
I tried to refill his shots and he blocked me.

:suspish:
I blocked both you and juliets on the nights you were killed as well. Also: unlocking wolfbre was not a choice, I missed the PM deadline that night and it was randomized. It was the start of a beautiful stretch of targeting baddies though. And I was protecting myself, Jack, I didn't need your help to survive that kill. :pout: That was another thing I believed: that I had been the baddies' target on Night 3. Not much I could do with that info though.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

The only block I got I used on Jack.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:39 pm The only block I got I used on Jack.
If you could have only lived longer, perhaps your Worst Moves Possible Count would have rivalled mine...
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:39 pm The only block I got I used on Jack.
I always appreciate gathering night actions.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

It wasn't a strong preference. It was Night 2 and nothing stood out to me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 3:31 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm how did long con know about epignosis' murder being from a vigilante?
I had unlocked JJJ just the night before.... just like I think I said back then, I believed that that was what had happened. It made easy sense to me with what I knew.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm I saved you @Long Con and you lynched me for it. :pout:
I tried to refill his shots and he blocked me.

:suspish:
I blocked both you and juliets on the nights you were killed as well. Also: unlocking wolfbre was not a choice, I missed the PM deadline that night and it was randomized. It was the start of a beautiful stretch of targeting baddies though. And I was protecting myself, Jack, I didn't need your help to survive that kill. :pout: That was another thing I believed: that I had been the baddies' target on Night 3. Not much I could do with that info though.
Yes you blocked me my one time I used my power (I had just been unlocked the night before) when I tried to take Kyle off the poll. When I saw Mac going for Kyle the next day I was gnashing my teeth.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sig »

Y'all kinda played like shit at times namely, when nobody lynched the only player I said should be lynched right before I died. Still a bit salty about that. :p
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thank you so much for the game, Quin!

And congrats, mafia!
Thanks for killing me first. <3

Thanks for being town, Jimmeeey. That was kind of the most important thing for me after I died. : p

Return to “Previous Side Missions”