Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Moderator: Community Team

Season 2?

Courage 2024: Naugthy Mafia Edition (Yes)
100%
Not getting out of this chair (No)
No votes
Blablabla when's Outpost starting (Pass)
No votes

Total votes: 10
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 329

Re: Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia [THE END]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Well played, scum. We bungled this one pretty well.

Golden fooled me, but damn Fractal, nothing you said during my lynch made sense and I so knew you were bad. You better play another game here sometime so I can return the favor :D
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 79

Post by Ricochet »

I have an early wake up, so I'll post the facts and stats shortly and leave other comments for tomorrow.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Golden »

Marmot wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:09 pm Fun team. Great getting to meet you fractal.

Marmot, I did scumslip in this game, completely. But not where you think. Not where TH thought either.

Also I did genuinely believe TH was Ramses for a long time.
I believe that. That seems to be your biggest weakness. :p
Me saying the opposite of something is not a slip. It’s genuine dyslexia or something. I said the opposite of what I meant in real life several other times that day too. It’s quite common.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 240

Post by sig »

I figured Frac was mafia awhile ago, I do regret voting for Colin but I knew he was gunning for me so I went with saving my skin. I did assume Kyle was snowman which messed me up a bit.

I was also Ramses, but I don't think i found the slab unless this day action went through.
[mention]Ricochet[/mention] :grin:
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Soo, I was supposed to die after the fourth vote/action I was targeted with. How did I make it the whole game without being targeted 4 times? I even received two votes from Turnip Head.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Fractal
The Mark
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Fractal »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 pm Well played, scum. We bungled this one pretty well.

Golden fooled me, but damn Fractal, nothing you said during my lynch made sense and I so knew you were bad. You better play another game here sometime so I can return the favor :D
haha, i was in full panic/spam mode while trying to act confident. I was completely sure i was dead, and then someone swapped away and i just went ham and hoped for a miracle.

Our reaction in scum chat when you posted that long voting analysis was basically "welp, he really hit the nail on the head there"
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Scotty - Courage
juliets - Muriel Bagge
Dom - Eustace Bagge
nutella - Policeman
speedchuck - Dr. Vindaloo
Kylemii - Nowhere Newsman
insertnamehere - Professor Frith
Vompatti - Ma Bagge
lapluie Dom 2.0 - Courage's Mother
Dragon D. Luffy - Courage's Father
Marmot - Floyd
ColinIsCool - Computer
Turnip Head - Shirley the Medium
Lunalee - Space Dino

Long Con - Katz
novaselinenever Golden - Chicken from Outer Space
Fractal - Dr. Le Quack
nijuukyugou - Snowman

sig - King Ramses

Sock accounts:
Courage - Scotty
King Ramses - sig / Ricochet (Ghost Writer, Music Consultant)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Courage
He just knows something bad is going to happen, or his name is Quad Rabbitpunch. And it's not.

Courage can choose during each Night one of four actions:
⦁ Protect Muriel throughout the respective Night and subsequent Day from being lynched or being targetted with any night action.
⦁ Flee in fear instead during the respective Night, making himself untargettable during that phase.
⦁ Heal himself or another player of his choice of any curse or affliction he or that player might currently suffer from.
⦁ Sling his yoyo until it slips off his finger and randomly hits a non-civ-alligned player, blocking its action during that Night. Courage will not be informed which player it hit or what power was blocked.
Courage must use all these powers once before he can use them again in a new sequence.

Courage's chances of activating any of his night powers will be affected throughout the game. With every civ-alligned lynch, the rate of success will worsen by 20%, whilst every non-civ alligned lynch will improve it by the same percentage (maxing at 100%). If Muriel dies, the rate's variation will increase to 25%.

Optionally, he can appear as himself in the thread during a Day phase, but his writing will be limited to several, unintelligible patterns - in the style of his dialogue in the cartoon (screaming, trying to say something, but coming off incoherent [click on links] etc.)

If Courage votes for Muriel during a lynch phase, his vote is worth 0.

EXTRA WINCON: While the Dead-or-Alive wincon is in effect, an extra win condition of yours will be for Muriel to survive the game OR, if she doesn't, for Eustace to be also dead by the end of the game.

~~~

Muriel
Muriel can use her rolling pin each Night to smack a player and block that player from targeting anyone. She knows Courage's identity. If she does ever choose to vote for Courage during a lynch phase, her vote will be worth 0.

EXTRA WINCON: While the Dead-or-Alive wincon is in effect, an extra win condition of yours will be for either Courage or Eustace to have survived the game.

~~~

Eustace Bagge
This stubborn, grumpy farmer is always a quick, easy target whenever bad things happen. Eustace will randomly absorb any non-kill night power with which a player in his vicinity (meaning above or below him in a current poll) is targeted by a Mafia team member. The range will increase by 1 with every civilian mislynch and decrease by 1 with every mafia death (with the chance to drop to 0), regardless if he absorbs any power or not throughout a Night phase.

You have a weird fate of surviving even the most gruesome, mangling attacks imaginable. As long as civilians accomplish their overall wincon, should you be nightkilled by a non-civilian force, you may earn a win.

~~~

Computer
Has the answer to all your problems and the remedy to all your needs...you twits.
Each Night, Computer can help a player that has been afflicted or reward someone with a prize, but it will also challenge them first. The first players from each category (in need / seeking a prize) to PM the host with their requests, starting with the beginning of the Night phase, will get selected. Computer will give them a challenge to perform in the thread during the next Day phase; at the end of that phase, a winner will be declared. Winners cannot return with a new request on consecutive Nights. Computer will not be told the nature of the request from any participant involved.

Computer can, nonetheless, decide beforehand (on the Night he issues the challenge) the nature of the prize, in case it will be issued, such as:
⦁ an extra vote
⦁ a negative vote to start with
⦁ a power boost
⦁ a coin [powers unknown]
⦁ something else the Computer itself can invent (but it cannot be a lynch or kill immunity, a lynch or kill stop, any info-receiving powers, etc.)

Challenges will be theme-related. Computer can choose each Night between one of these, with the sole requirement not to choose the same challenge on consecutive phases:

Cajun Fox Recipes - The contestants must present in thread ideas for the most bizarre, absurd or disgusting food recipes. Computer will evaluate the best recipe or the best overall effort throughout the challenge.
"Freaky" Fred - The contestants must constantly post in rhyme throughout the phase, in a format in which the first three sentences [Host: tweaked to be at least three, but possibly more] must rhyme and the fourth [or last] is required to always end with "...naughty". Computer will evaluate the best poem or the best overall effort throughout the challenge.
Weremole - The contestants must alternate in poking ("tag"-style) via posts other players in the game until they find their respective "it" designated player. Once one of the contestant tags the right player, that contestant will earn a point, the other will earn none, and a new round will ensue. Game will unfold in a first-to-five-points format. If this result is not reached before the end of the phase, the contestant ahead in points will still be declared the winner. Computer will not actually be required to assess anything else during this challenge.
King Ramses' Music Box - The contestans must post samples of awful, cringeworthy or vexing music. Computer will evaluate the best choice or best overall effort throughout the challenge. NOTE: Under certain conditions, you may be informed by the Host when you cannot issue this challenge.
King of Flan - The contestants must spam the thread with advertisements to Fantasy Flan (or any other wacky product they can think of, if they want). The Host will periodically (three or four times during the phase) inquire the players if they want to buy the product. Contestants will earn a point for each successful purchase. If this challenge is decided based on earned points, then Computer will not actually be required to assess anything further. If the challenge ends with a tie or cannot be decided based on points, then Computer will evaluate the best overall effort.
Perfect - The contestants must make no mistakes during this challenge's phase. This would include criterias such as making no grammatical errors in their posts, behaving exemplary in the game, carrying through with any other non-challenge tasks or curses they might have to or landing their final vote on a non-civilian player (Computer can add further criterias, if it considers anything else to fit the theme of the challenge). The contestants' progress will be jointly monitored by the Host, Facilitator and Computer, inasmuch as the latter can do so in an informed manner (e.g. proofread the contestants' posts). At the end of the phase, the contestant with the least amount of penalties incurred for imperfections will be declared the winner. Computer will not actually be required to assess anything else.
DrWilgy - The contestants are required to thoroughly lick other players in the thread. They will each earn points in case any player openly expresses enjoyment over having been licked. Otherwise, Computer will assess the best effort throughout the challenge.

~~~

Shirley the Medium
Cannot be lynched. Can curse or aid a player during every Night.

Shirley's curses or aids will depend on the role of the player she targets. She will not be informed which role she targeted. She can only target a player once in the game. In terms of receiving an aid, any player with the exception of Courage will be required to pay a small fee and sell their vote to Shirley during the subsequent Lynch phase.

⦁ Courage: Power boost.
⦁ Muriel: Cumulative negative vote at the start of each subsequent Lynch phase, until Muriel happens to vote on a civilian mislynch. The extra votes will disappear thereafter.
⦁ Eustace: Cumulative extra vote at the start of every subsequent Lynch phase, until Eustace happens to vote on a mafia lynch. The extra votes will disappear thereafter.
⦁ Policeman: Double use of his power, but with the second use having only 50% accuracy (in correspondence to the Policeman's general rate of success during the respective phase).
⦁ Dr. Vindaloo: Double use of his power, but with the second use having only 50% rate of success.
⦁ Professor Frith: Double use of his search power.
⦁ Courage's Parents: One lynch pardon or one early Night end (one time uses). However, the Parent using either of these at any time will start the subsequent Day phase with 3 votes.
⦁ Shirley: She can target herself and choose one of two aids, to be used at any time of her choice: one time use of a Night Kill immunity or one time use of a kill, vigilante style. After using either of these, however, she will make herself vulnerable to lynches during the next three Lynch phases.

Any other role not mentioned will simply get insanified starting with the subsequent Day phase. Unbeknownst to any player with which a trade will be involved, any player refusing to pay the fee will also get insanified starting with the subsequent Day phase.

EXTRA WINCON: You count towards the civilians' numbers, but you do NOT share any faction's wincon and you do not need to be alive to win. In order to win, any surviving player at the end of the game needs to have been targeted by you. You do NOT have to target yourself, in order to achive this win condition.

~~~

Snowman

Snowman must target a human target to extract its anti-melting gene and cure his melting condition. He can target nightly and afflict multiple subjects, if successful in doing so. If any target of his is not cured by the end of the third Day after it has been afflicted, it will melt and Snowman's condition will be cured (only one victim will melt; any other potential subject will no longer be cursed afterwards). Otherwise, if Snowman is repeatedly unsuccessful, he will melt at the end of Night 5. If by Night 5, a remaining victim of his is still in the process of melting, Snowman will be granted a lifeline to complete his cure - for this, however, the process must have started on Night 4 at the latest. Past Night 5, if the remaining victim is cured at any point, Snowman will die right away.

Snowman will be made aware if his target was a successful lock on a human or if and when a victim has been cured.
Snowman will survive one attempt on his life until he is cured of his condition. The one-time survival will not longer be in effect afterwards.
Snowman will be fourth in line to inherit the kill, if he'll ever be able to.

EXTRA WINCON: The civilians must be defeated, but you must also cure your melting condition. If you die from melting, you cannot win together with the rest of the villains.

~~~

King Ramses
Cannot be night killed.

King Ramses will search for the player who holds his slab using his three plagues. The sequence of plagues can be initiated on any given phase (Day or Night) and thus unfold and conclude on any given phase (Day or Night)

Flood - on the first phase in the sequence, Ramses creates a flood which randomly splits the current field in two (rounded up, if necessary); Ramses will receive a list of the potential candidates

Obnoxious music - on the second phase in the sequence, Ramses starts playing loud music which will drive two thirds of the players from his first list of potential candidates - rounded up if necessary (but no less than 3, if late stages of the game are reached) - visibly insane (i.e. they'll be forced to temporarily react to any such musical cues); Ramses will thus have a second list of potential candidates

Locusts - on the third phase in the sequence, Ramses will summon a locusts swarm to devour one potential candidate (from the second list) of his choice

If Ramses' chosen victim held the slab at that time (i.e. without having discarded it on the very Night of his death), Ramses receives the slab back and exits the game, victorious. If not, he must start over with its search, going again through all three stages of plagues.

If the player holding the slab discards it at any point during the first and second stage, the slab will be randomly sent to another person within the potential candidates list. Ramses will not be informed of any such ownership changes. On the Night of the Locusts, however, if Ramses' chosen victim discards the slab, it will be randomly sent to any player currently alive. Furthermore, Ramses's chosen victim, should it have discarded the slab, then has a 50% chance to evade the kill.

Additionally, Ramses can appear as himself in the thread, but his writing will be strictly limited to posting warnings (the character's two catchphrases in the show: "Return the slab..." / "Return the slab... or suffer my curse.") and giving musical cues throughout the second cycle of his plagues. Alternatively, he can delegate the Host to do this and inform him when or how often should he post the cues.

If Professor Frith happens to find, successfully hold on to the slab and meet his own specified win condition, King Ramses will become afterwards an SK with nightly kills and an LMS wincon.

WINCON: Find the slaaaab. Or suffer the curse of the LMS wincon.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The Slab.

As long as it is in your possession, you are untargetable, except by King Ramses, but you also will not be able to use your abilities.

You can choose to discard the Slab at any point, during any phase.
~~~

Coins (3)
It may prove useful in certain circumstances.
Unbeknownst to any owner (and Shirley), the coins would have been traded automatically to Shirley, in exchange for any normal bargain (having to give Shirley their vote or getting insanified).
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Night Actions

Ramses plagues

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, you may resume posting. I just wanted to post these without getting linki'd 300 times for the next half an hour.

And don't skip on my final videos yeh? :fist:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

SHIT I WAS SO CLOSE TO SWITCHING TO DOM BUT WENT WITH GOLDEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ImageImage
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Just looking at the night actions, i can't see what saved Dom from dying last night, what was it?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Fractal wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:17 pm Just looking at the night actions, i can't see what saved Dom from dying last night, what was it?
He had the slab, which protects from all night actions. :pout:
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So I was right about Dom - but why didn't our kill go through? Did he have the slab? How did it get passed?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Fractal wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:17 pm Just looking at the night actions, i can't see what saved Dom from dying last night, what was it?
The Slab.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Our best run of the game

Identified nutella as Policeman - killed her - was correct
Identified Speed as Doctor - killed and blocked him - was correct
Identified Dom as Courage's Mother... - failed to kill him.

But I did think sig was Floyd, Marmot was Shirley and TH was Ramses.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

*really long sigh* sorry i kinda fucked this one a little bit. i never actually read all of the roles so i didn't realize there was a way i could save myself, i thought there was a role that would have to target me to make it happen. then, i felt nervous about the push against fractal so i pushed the lynch toward colin, which was fuelled by my knowledge that the game was closer to ending than it seemed, since i was about to die, because of the whole uh... not trying to save myself thing. i basically did everything possible wrong all at once

mafia did great and definitely earned the win, i'm not saying the game would have ended any differently if i had played better, and not made at least one of those easily preventable mistakes. golden had me tricked up until almost immediately after my death when he flopped over and decided it made sense that i was the snowman for some reason, but ofc i was dead and the mafia had control over the game anyways so there wasn't need for him to make sense.

good job mafia. wp.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

how did turnip head get lynched?
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:20 pm Our best run of the game

Identified nutella as Policeman - killed her - was correct
Identified Speed as Doctor - killed and blocked him - was correct
Identified Dom as Courage's Mother... - failed to kill him.

But I did think sig was Floyd, Marmot was Shirley and TH was Ramses.
you're too humble
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 303

Post by speedchuck »

2 things:

1. NEVER EVER EVER let me be the supertown. If I am town, I will suck. If I am mafia, I will purposefully suck.

2. Geez these last two days Turnip had everything en pointe. Why both of these lynches went awry after spending the entire day on scum is beyond me. Golden was becoming more and more slippery with words, Fractal had already shown his colors, and Niju... still was the same.
Hindsight is a curse.

linki: 3. Of course I was the doctor. Otherwise I wouldn't have been trying to aggro the kill every other phase. What took you guys so long?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The thread keeps locking why? Maybe try not replying to any of my posts written while locked.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I cannot emphasize that enough, DO NOT let me anywhere near town leadership. I'm pretty sure I ended up a stronger ally to scum than Niju did, and it sucks.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:23 pmWhat took you guys so long?
Umm...

See point 1? :grin:

The kills through to you were tough because we had so many priorities.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

The biggest lesson town should take away from this is to not lynch me, duh.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:27 pm The biggest lesson town should take away from this is to not lynch me, duh.
Your quotes on the way out, man... :haha:
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:25 pm I cannot emphasize that enough, DO NOT let me anywhere near town leadership. I'm pretty sure I ended up a stronger ally to scum than Niju did, and it sucks.
I disagree. You might've been wrong at some points, but you were one of the main reasons the thread wasn't dead at several points this game. You encouraged people to keep solving, and made it harder for me at least to stay hidden, with your constant presence. Your hard defense of nutella also stopped us from completely taking over the game and made it pretty tough for us.
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 pm how did turnip head get lynched?
i forced sig's vote on TH and then we had majority, game was basically over with your lynch
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Fractal wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 pm
i forced sig's vote on TH and then we had majority, game was basically over with your lynch
the colin lynch i mean, when you died
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Fractal wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:28 pm
He might given Shirley can't be lynched.

I assume it's the thing in the role secrets, he used a night protect.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ohhh ok
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

not like it would have mattered, you could have still just killed someone in the night and had majority anyways
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:30 pm not like it would have mattered, you could have still just killed someone in the night and had majority anyways
If we kill Marmot one of us probably goes boom... Dom and sig both apparently un-NKable.

There was still a lot that could have gone wrong it seems.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also sig, phenomenal indy game, I never saw you coming as Ramses. I was convinced it wasn't you, in fact.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I thought Sig was scum for sure but didn’t see Ramses coming.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

2 lessons learned in this game:
1. read all the roles, even the long ones
2. watch out for fractal
Fractal
The Mark

Post by Fractal »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm 2 lessons learned in this game:
2. watch out for fractal
Thanks for the compliment :shifty:

I really thought you all had me at several points though, I felt pretty awkward in the thread after d2
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

3. don't trust golden next time he buddies me :0
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

4. always trust speedchuck when he buddies me though
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:36 pm 3. don't trust golden next time he buddies me :0
I wasn't buddying you, I just worked out your role.

I'll always try to play as close to my town game as possible, I would have worked out your role as town too.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

And Rico, thanks for hosting and devising a game with this many moving parts. Great fun and the work put into it is appreciated! :beer:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:34 pm 2 lessons learned in this game:
2. watch out for fractal
3. When there’s a great role like Computer, play along!!!
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

5. when the host says "hey get yourself cured" maybe like... read the roles again?????
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 pmI wasn't buddying you, etc. etc. etc.
buddy me next time then, i like getting buddied by the mafia
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:43 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 pmI wasn't buddying you, etc. etc. etc.
buddy me next time then, i like getting buddied by the mafia
I’m gonna buddy you next time I’m civ just to mess with you :p
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 pm Well played, scum. We bungled this one pretty well.

"Y'ALL NEED JESUS" might be my favorite quote ever :haha: Sorry, dude!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:46 pmI’m gonna buddy you next time I’m civ just to mess with you :p
i would like to be buddied at all times by all players
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:25 pm I cannot emphasize that enough, DO NOT let me anywhere near town leadership. I'm pretty sure I ended up a stronger ally to scum than Niju did, and it sucks.
I'll have you know I was very scummy behind the scenes. Harumph! :p

That free death of mine made posting a lot less stressful, for sure. I'm a nervous wreck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

What was complicated was I was so pleased I targeted Vomps, a human character, so early, so I was ready to survive. It always takes people far too long to do anything to him, and then the lynch got turned on him suddenly. Sorry for melting you, Kyle - I needed your delicious hooman genes to survive!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 pm 4. always trust speedchuck when he buddies me though
yessss
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”