ROUND EIGHT ~ INDIAN POKER

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 118

Re: ROUND EIGHT ~ INDIAN POKER

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 pm lol at DH thinking MP coming here was some plot to put him up against DH.

MP missing his PMs was all his own doing, DH. If I had some grand plan to eliminate you, I would have sent myself to do it.
Yeah yeah Don Juan and I'm sure my invitation to the Coded Poker Party got lost in the mail.
You'll have to ask LC about that one. It was his party.
Yall are a hoot. I bet if MP won it woulda been Mardi Gras up in here but I take him out like you shoulda known I woulda and all of a sudden its "Pwease DH don't be mad we didn't mean to scumbag you"

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Golden »

This is rich coming from the guy who asked MP to pick me in the last death match.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:33 pm And I think he probably would have picked me or scotty, but we were both safe.
So he didn't pick Ed whom he expressly told me was his intended target alongside Scotty the whole match and he Magically picked me to bet big in Round 1 the same time Scotty bet *just* enough to drain me out of 50 dollars, and you just so happened to suggest I bid slightly higher than 50, so Scotty bid slightly higher than what you suggested I bid :P

Seems like this one walks like a duck to me. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm This is rich coming from the guy who asked MP to pick me in the last death match.
Cuz you scumbagged me out of the poker code club. :shrug:

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also this is what I told MP after I found out about the poker club, FYII. He ended up falling in Lockstep with you guys and picking LC, another tell that you all were working against me from jump street but I got mine so I'm cool.

Something to consider when choosing your elimination candidate...

Scotty/Golden/Daisy/LC all had a pre-game alliance and used a code to share their hands with each other.
I would have preferred MP let me scoop up those 8 garnets but I've come back from zero garnets before.

Anyway, My door's open for anyone who wants to talk shop. Just be aware that you're talking to a much different animal now that we're in Final 5 and the curtain's been yanked back on the happy-funtime club.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Golden »

OK, clearly you don't believe me.

But whatever, it was kind of hilarious to have you accuse me of some grand plan when MP literally just kept forgetting to send in his PMs.

I don't know why MP picked you over Ed, but I guess it would be the fact that he's been working as a pair with Ed for the entire game or something.

I do know why MP picked you over Daisy - they're married.

I'm sure his priorities would have been scotty first and me second, and that the two of us ended up both winning was not to do with any kind of good planning.

You have the idea of some big scheme in your head that was never there. I mean, if you want to go mano e mano, I'm fine with that. It was inevitable at some point.

But like, if my main goal was to take you out, trust me, I wouldn't have sent MP in to the ring to do it for me. I would have come for you myself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Golden wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 pm OK, clearly you don't believe me.

But whatever, it was kind of hilarious to have you accuse me of some grand plan when MP literally just kept forgetting to send in his PMs.

I don't know why MP picked you over Ed, but I guess it would be the fact that he's been working as a pair with Ed for the entire game or something.

I do know why MP picked you over Daisy - they're married.

I'm sure his priorities would have been scotty first and me second, and that the two of us ended up both winning was not to do with any kind of good planning.

You have the idea of some big scheme in your head that was never there. I mean, if you want to go mano e mano, I'm fine with that. It was inevitable at some point.

But like, if my main goal was to take you out, trust me, I wouldn't have sent MP in to the ring to do it for me. I would have come for you myself.
I wouldn'tve expected him to have picked Daisy tbh. Maybe he was afraid to pick you like he claimed he was. But if he was afraid to pick you, picking *me* makes no sense. Don't take that the wrong way, I just mean the two of us are on the same sort of competitive par.

(And if he was working with Ed genuinely he would have picked you in the Poker match and not LC)

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Some interesting math highlights for you:

MP folded to me at a rate of a little over 5 to 1, and I had the winning hand twice as much as he had the winning hand. We tied 4 times, and of the 3 ties we played out, I won all 3 following megapots.

I was gonna also check our average bets. I still may.

Anyway, just some interesting numbers.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:34 pm Yeah, I would have definitely picked Scotty. Sorry Scotty.

I had worked with Ed, Daisy, and DH at various points in this game, so I hated making this decision.
No hard feelings- I don’t blame ya!

Good fight there in the end tho
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 am Some interesting math highlights for you:

MP folded to me at a rate of a little over 5 to 1, and I had the winning hand twice as much as he had the winning hand. We tied 4 times, and of the 3 ties we played out, I won all 3 following megapots.

:sigh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:30 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 am Some interesting math highlights for you:

:sigh:
Aggression is the name of the game with Indian Poker. Let your foot off the gas for a second and you're down 40+ chips.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Death Matches”