Yun Qui - N4

Moderator: Community Team

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: Yun Qui - N4

Post by Turnip Head »

I think it looks like a fancy bit of distancing between Golden and DH.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:32 pm Epi, is there something you wanted to point us to in that last post? Are you saying you believe DH is good?
It's either true or it's a lie.

I hope to have a shiny new toy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:57 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:32 pm Epi, is there something you wanted to point us to in that last post? Are you saying you believe DH is good?
It's either true or it's a lie.

I hope to have a shiny new toy.
oh yes its perfect for that
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Who should go on the poll if we are successful on the mission (which it looks like we will be)? Obviously me if I'm alive but I probably won't be.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Idk I'm quite tired of being on it :ninja:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:32 pm Idk I'm quite tired of being on it :ninja:
Maybe it's Epi's turn. I was trying to discern which of you would be most likely to be lynched but I couldn't really tell. It seemed like you were equal in nut's eyes but I can't really tell about the rest. DH does seem to want to lynch Epi though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm gonna feel pretty bad if one or both of you is bad. I will hear nutella's screaming in my dreams.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DH gave Epi a civ lean at the end of the day, I think DH would much rather try to lynch me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:06 pm DH gave Epi a civ lean at the end of the day, I think DH would much rather try to lynch me.
oh ok, somehow I missed that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:39 pm I'm gonna feel pretty bad if one or both of you is bad. I will hear nutella's screaming in my dreams.

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Just pretend I gave a whole uplifting speech like Emilio to the mighty ducks
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well I got the pistol so the +1 attack point but thats all I got.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hmm the interrogation gear is still showing on the first post, I wonder if Epi is going to get it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] do I need to give you my +1 attack (pistol) or will Daisy automatically count it since its in my possession?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]juliets[/mention] I think you have to send Daisya message saying you want to participate in the mission
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:56 pm @juliets I think you have to send Daisya message saying you want to participate in the mission
ok done.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I hope juliets is secretly holding the extra vote :shifty: just like we practiced :shifty:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I haven't heard anything yet.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I got it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 pmI got it.
My man
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:38 pmI got it.
My man
YaYaY!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Anybody find anything else they want me to check instead of what I found?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What did you find?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:20 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:43 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:12 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:50 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:45 am Define flushed
I don't think I understand this either DH. I know nova flushed out Sokoth and it seems like Mac flushed out Enrique and I didn't attribute any one person to Faraday. But I could be wrong. I'd love to have a reason to clear you so please explain how you flushed out all three.
I suspected SQ and put him on the poll and he got lynched = Bam got 'em
I suspected Enrique and put him on the poll and he got lynched = Bam got 'em
I couldn't safely say which of my crew was bad, so I did the only logical thing and tanked the last Serenity mission on purpose to put both DF and INH on the poll. DF was bad and got lynched. Got 'em.

Facts are facts fam there would be no mafia lynches without me.
This is a fair point, but I also looked back at the polls and you voted for Luna when Sokoth was lynched and for TH when Enrique was lynched.

I don't like mechanical arguments. When people were accusing me as captain of protecting people in my crew by putting Glorfindel up, I said something along the lines of 'if I'm scum I don't protect my scum buddies in this way', which is true, I wouldn't - instead I'd put out whoever was getting the most heat and if it's my teammate so be it. In fact, I'd probably put my teammates on the poll every day because it's good cred later (as in now). Besides that, it looks like half your crew was scum so you had a pretty high chance of putting one of them on the poll in any event.

Sokoth was lynched as one out of twelve and Enrique as one out of seven. In both cases it went down to the wire and there was no guarantee that person was who was going to go at the start of the day.

There's at least one deepwolf somewhere. I have townread everyone left in the game at some point. Who left is bad has to go beyond mechanics.

I'm not saying this makes you bad DH, I'm just saying I don't buy mechanics as the reason you are good. In my mind I still remember the teammate analysis you did for Sokoth and that's a better indicator for me.

Sorry for being mostly absent in the last phase. I'm going to try to be much more active again in this phase.
My point is I'm good.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I like that Epi, it will give you guys a definitive read on DH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I've looked through some of Golden's stuff and I'm still looking but haven't found anything checkable.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've sent in mine. Time is of the essence anyway.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I think it was a good one.i hope you hear back before day.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When does Night end?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:56 pm When does Night end?
I have the same question and was about to ask.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The item only applied to what DH said, and he's good.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well ya'll I'll say goodbye now. Good luck to both of you. I'm surely dead. At least you know it's not DH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I survive, I have a FF draft at 10:30pm EST. If I die, I have a FF draft at 10:30pm EST.

I don't know why that's relevant.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you all survive, go in hard like you've been doing, and make sure DH doesn't get shat on.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Spacedaisy »

You need 7 Attack to complete this job.

After adding your base stats, items, modifiers and die roll you have achieved 10 Attack.

You have completed this job for $1000.

The night is now over and this thread is locked. See you in the Day thread shortly.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Firefly Crew Chat”