Yun Qui - N4

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Yun Qui - N4

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:39 pm I think that's a good argument. It also just struck me that we have no reason to dispute his claim of Jayne who is one of the main protagonists of the show so certainly a civ role.
Are the revealed mafia members villainous?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've decided to allow TH to continue being captain unless a mutiny triggers in which case I am honored you all have chosen to love me as much as me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

good point nutella - did he claim Jayne in the game thread?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:43 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:39 pm I think that's a good argument. It also just struck me that we have no reason to dispute his claim of Jayne who is one of the main protagonists of the show so certainly a civ role.
yeah
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:51 pm good point nutella - did he claim Jayne in the game thread?
I don't think so, just here, but still worth saying and if people don't believe it then :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:58 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:51 pm good point nutella - did he claim Jayne in the game thread?
I don't think so, just here, but still worth saying and if people don't believe it then :shrug:
ok got it
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:16 pm TH while I'm thinking about it I wanted to run something by you re: defending you against those who want to say you are bad. See if my thinking makes sense.

When I read this thread when I first came here, giving Colin that money convinced me that you were civ. Seems to me if you were bad you would have picked a scum mate to be on your team. If you had picked a scum mate then I believe that is the person you would have turned to to trust to buy something for you. Everyone you originally chose for your crew including Colin tuned out to be civ except we don't know about nutella. But, you didn't turn to nutella to give the money to so even if she is bad you're not.

Does that make sense? If not, where does it fall apart?

(PS, and if the grenade thrower is scum as some seem to think would they really throw a grenade at us if one of us were scum as well?)
That's definitely the incident that nutella was referring to in the thread, it ended up making me look kinda silly tho because Colin wasn't able to purchase the item we needed lol

Anyways I like to think my crew respects me for more than just that. I think nutella was just pointing to that incident as a tangible example of my flawed yet admirable leadership :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:18 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:16 pm TH while I'm thinking about it I wanted to run something by you re: defending you against those who want to say you are bad. See if my thinking makes sense.

When I read this thread when I first came here, giving Colin that money convinced me that you were civ. Seems to me if you were bad you would have picked a scum mate to be on your team. If you had picked a scum mate then I believe that is the person you would have turned to to trust to buy something for you. Everyone you originally chose for your crew including Colin tuned out to be civ except we don't know about nutella. But, you didn't turn to nutella to give the money to so even if she is bad you're not.

(PS, and if the grenade thrower is scum as some seem to think would they really throw a grenade at us if one of us were scum as well?)
That's definitely the incident that nutella was referring to in the thread, it ended up making me look kinda silly tho because Colin wasn't able to purchase the item we needed lol

Anyways I like to think my crew respects me for more than just that. I think nutella was just pointing to that incident as a tangible example of my flawed yet admirable leadership :noble:
Yes, I agree your crew respects you for more than just that. You're a great captain which is why I told DH that I doubted anyone would vote for a mutiny. I was just looking for something tangible we could tell the thread in case Golden or whoever starts a campaign that you are scum. I think the Colin incident is something tangible for the reasons I outlined.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:43 pm
yeah
Is the independent villainous?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Yes, I agree your crew respects you for more than just that. You're a great captain which is why I told DH that I doubted anyone would vote for a mutiny. I was just looking for something tangible we could tell the thread in case Golden or whoever starts a campaign that you are scum. I think the Colin incident is something tangible for the reasons I outlined.
If Golden renews a campaign against Turnip Head, so help me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hopefully we'll get some mission details soon. We're on the same planet as last night but I picked the medium difficulty.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:16 pm Hopefully we'll get some mission details soon. We're on the same planet as last night but I picked the medium difficulty.
TH for the second time I have 2 technical. That must be the default or something.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:16 pm Hopefully we'll get some mission details soon. We're on the same planet as last night but I picked the medium difficulty.
TH for the second time I have 2 technical. That must be the default or something.
Technically it's a coincidence :keys:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hmm nothing yet on our mission?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:34 pm Hmm nothing yet on our mission?
If you guys would quit beating around the bush and let a real Captain take the helm this red tape would vanish.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:37 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:34 pm Hmm nothing yet on our mission?
If you guys would quit beating around the bush and let a real Captain take the helm this red tape would vanish.
This has nothing to do with who our captain is. And we have a real Captain, thank you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone know what time night ends? The Lynch post didn't go up until something like 11:41 pm but I don't think night will last that long (I hope).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm Does anyone know what time night ends? The Lynch post didn't go up until something like 11:41 pm but I don't think night will last that long (I hope).
:shrug: Trek Sim is 10pm EST so I would imagine some time before then.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh good thought DH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MacDougall »

New stock has arrived at the shop you crazy rapscallions.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TH, Epi, nutella, DH - see anything we should buy?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:28 pm TH, Epi, nutella, DH - see anything we should buy?
if I had the dosh I'd get that juicy role check or the NK bomb.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

$650 seems expensive for the role check - I could get it but I'd be out of money. I thought you had a lot of money DH?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:34 pm $650 seems expensive for the role check - I could get it but I'd be out of money. I thought you had a lot of money DH?
I spent my money on the 50% bonus, because I love my new crew too much.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] I hope you get here soon and can tell me if we want this role check. Or something else. Or you want my money. I have to eat dinner soon though.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]nutella[/mention] what do you think about a role check for $650? or anything else?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just decided I'm going for the role check. speak now if you want to stop me [mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] [mention]nutella[/mention]

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

A role check could be good but it would also be nice if someone who suspected me or th used it on me or him lol. Not sure where the maximum civ utility of it would be.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

If you get it I'd vote to check golden.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 pm A role check could be good but it would also be nice if someone who suspected me or th used it on me or him lol. Not sure where the maximum civ utility of it would be.
Ahhh good point. I'll hold up. And yes I would vote to check Golden too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I also have 650, thinking about the crew nk protect maybe?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:45 pm I also have 650, thinking about the crew nk protect maybe?
I think thats a good thing to have.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] what do you think?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ok if I can use it upon purchase should I activate it for tonight?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:47 pm Ok if I can use it upon purchase should I activate it for tonight?
I feel pretty strongly that we don't have any scum on our team meaning someone from here could die tonight. But I'd rather not be the one to decide. I wish Epi and TH would get on so we would have some help.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]nutella[/mention] maybe we could wait to activate it until more people get here to help decide.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Hello I'm here what's happening
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ah Turnip Head glad you're here. Things got added to the store. I got some additional money so if we want anything from the store I can get it. I think nutella is off buying the team night protect. There's an ID thingy (a cop check basically) for sale for $650

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

We're fucked for our mission, I wanted medium but difficult was all that was left apparently. We need 11 diplomacy so see y'all on the poll lol

Linki those both sound good, lemme take a look
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella had the thought that maybe we should let the other team buy the cop thing and use it on you or nutella. If we bought it she and I both thought we could use it on Golden but up to you of course.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:56 pm We're fucked for our mission, I wanted medium but difficult was all that was left apparently. We need 11 diplomacy so see y'all on the poll lol

Linki those both sound good, lemme take a look
Damn. Well I bought the crew protect and activated it for tonight.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well the nk protect is for sure worth it
The role check seems worth it too if we have the cash for it

At this point I don't mind blowing our was on these two items
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Blowing our wad
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:00 pm Well the nk protect is for sure worth it
The role check seems worth it too if we have the cash for it

At this point I don't mind blowing our was on these two items
Ok, I got some extra cash today from some kind of distribution so I'll buy it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just sent in for the Ident so hopefully we'll get it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

OK guys someone else purchased the Ident card. So maybe like nut said they will use it on her or Turnip.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Aight. Just hope it wasn't a mafia buying it to deny civs info.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:15 pm Aight. Just hope it wasn't a mafia buying it to deny civs info.
yeah me too - did you get the night protect?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yep.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Nk protect is good enough for me tbh.

Return to “Firefly Crew Chat”