Yun Qui - N4

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Re: Yun Qui - N4

Post by DharmaHelper »

Good news my dudes we about to get paid in the shade. 50% bump courtesy of ya boi
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

What should I buy
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

attack? technical? one of each?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Haven't read fuck all in this thread yet but may I just say

Linki - Attack probs.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Mutiny with me and enjoy that sweet 50% boost my dudes. The Yun Qui was always meant to have King Negan at the helm.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 94
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:27 am Mutiny with me and enjoy that sweet 50% boost my dudes. The Yun Qui was always meant to have King Negan at the helm.
What are you saying exactly? To get the 50% boost you want us to mutiny? Or are you just teasing us? TH has been a fine captain, I would never mutiny.

TH do you want my money in order to buy something?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Looks like the poll didn't make it into the poll thread. The last I looked at it everyone had voted DFaraday including DF. Does anyone remember if thats the way it ended and did anyone not vote?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:20 am Haven't read fuck all in this thread yet but may I just say

Linki - Attack probs.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Let's not buy anything else til we know what the mission is. Also still might be worth holding out for better items to be posted
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DH I get the feeling that you ran your ship like a preschool. Toddlers prancing around with mafia rolecards
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Anyways you're home now where you belong
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If I hook up last.fm to my Spotify then everyone will know I listen to Taylor swift all the time as my guilty pleasure :-/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:10 am Let's not buy anything else til we know what the mission is. Also still might be worth holding out for better items to be posted
I agree, that makes sense. I'm not sure what we are looking for to come up during the day that I might choose to buy during the day. Before night ends give me some thoughts on anything I might want to snap up if I see it come up for sale during the day. Or if you want me to turn it over to you just let me know.

I'm going to do some reading on Faraday. I'm not sure what to make of his vote for Golden night before last. Were there others on Golden at the time? Could it have been another bus like Sokoth?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: Not night before last, day before last*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:10 am Let's not buy anything else til we know what the mission is. Also still might be worth holding out for better items to be posted
I agree, that makes sense. I'm not sure what we are looking for to come up during the day that I might choose to buy during the day. Before night ends give me some thoughts on anything I might want to snap up if I see it come up for sale during the day. Or if you want me to turn it over to you just let me know.

I'm going to do some reading on Faraday. I'm not sure what to make of his vote for Golden night before last. Were there others on Golden at the time? Could it have been another bus like Sokoth?
Main thing is if any extra votes come up for sale I want Yun Qui to have 'em. Last thing we need is baddies winning with secret votes :evileye: I don't think we'll have anything like the gun or grenades come up again.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:53 am
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 am

Main thing is if any extra votes come up for sale I want Yun Qui to have 'em. Last thing we need is baddies winning with secret votes :evileye: I don't think we'll have anything like the gun or grenades come up again.
Gotcha.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:56 pm Sonuvabitch someone bought Vera, that would have given me +2 :fist:
Hand her over [mention]DharmaHelper[/mention] :dark:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Two Yunqians have celebrated their birthdays since we've been here :) Time sure flies when you're in space
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:01 am
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:56 pm Sonuvabitch someone bought Vera, that would have given me +2 :fist:
Hand her over @DharmaHelper :dark:
Yeah why would I do that though unless I got an item out of it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Because u luv your new captain. u luv.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:34 am DH I get the feeling that you ran your ship like a preschool. Toddlers prancing around with mafia rolecards
Ask yourselves: Do you want a captain who has caught no baddies, or a captain that has caught 3?

I think we all know the answer to that. #Mutiny

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:05 am Because u luv your new captain. u luv.
I bought the 50% money boost for this next mission. If it is an impassable Diplomacy mission you will get Vera and I will get 50% more cash than everyone else.

Or, I'll get the Captaincy and I can give *everyone else* 50% more cash because that's what a Captain does.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:rolleyes:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Wow DH you are turning out to be not a team player. Why did you accept the offer to join this team if you didn't want to be a contributing member? And I seriously doubt you are going to find anyone here willing to mutiny.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

To be honest I suspected both INH and DF, so rather than win the mission and risk leaving the wrong guy off the poll, I intentionally tanked it.

Because a REAL Captain puts the needs of others before himself.

Like me. A real boy.

I mean captain.

Anyway, Mutiny with me and shed the Turnip.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:11 am Wow DH you are turning out to be not a team player. Why did you accept the offer to join this team if you didn't want to be a contributing member? And I seriously doubt you are going to find anyone here willing to mutiny.
TH knows what he bought.

I'm also not going to give him Vera for nothing because the last time I gave someone an item (Mac) out of the kindness of my heart he quit my ship and stole my shit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:14 am
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:11 am Wow DH you are turning out to be not a team player. Why did you accept the offer to join this team if you didn't want to be a contributing member? And I seriously doubt you are going to find anyone here willing to mutiny.
TH knows what he bought.

I'm also not going to give him Vera for nothing because the last time I gave someone an item (Mac) out of the kindness of my heart he quit my ship and stole my shit.
Ok, I can understand how you might feel that way but I guarantee you TH would not do that. He's not going to quit the ship and if he did do that and take Vera with him I think he knows we would campaign to lynch him immediately. But if you don't want to give him Vera you could at least distribute the 50% bonus equitably.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:12 am To be honest I suspected both INH and DF, so rather than win the mission and risk leaving the wrong guy off the poll, I intentionally tanked it.

Because a REAL Captain puts the needs of others before himself.

Like me. A real boy.

I mean captain.

Anyway, Mutiny with me and shed the Turnip.
Lmao welcome to the ship dude
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I only need Vera if it's an attack mission cuz it boosts me for being Jayne

You can keep your captaining tips to yourself ;) I think I saw serenity in the scrapyard if you wanna pay your respects
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Juliets you make me glad that I hired a voice of reason :srsnod: we are taking this super seriously ofc
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:17 am
TH knows what he bought.

Ok, I can understand how you might feel that way but I guarantee you TH would not do that. He's not going to quit the ship and if he did do that and take Vera with him I think he knows we would campaign to lynch him immediately. But if you don't want to give him Vera you could at least distribute the 50% bonus equitably.
AFAIK the 50% bonus applies to the money the Captain gets from the mission to pass out to all of us peons. So technically I did distribute it evenly. The first thing I did as a Yun Qui crew member was sacrifice 650 of my own dollars so we could all enjoy some more spoils of victory.

Team player, me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 am
TH knows what he bought.

AFAIK the 50% bonus applies to the money the Captain gets from the mission to pass out to all of us peons. So technically I did distribute it evenly. The first thing I did as a Yun Qui crew member was sacrifice 650 of my own dollars so we could all enjoy some more spoils of victory.

Team player, me.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

450, my mistake.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

If that's actually how it works then a team player would have transferred the money to his captain to buy that item instead of trying to make some awkward power play for my chair :suspish:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:46 am If that's actually how it works then a team player would have transferred the money to his captain to buy that item instead of trying to make some awkward power play for my chair :suspish:
I baked my new classmates some brownies and you're mad I didn't let you take the credit :noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:35 am
TH knows what he bought.

Team player, me.
Hmm, I guess I don't understand how it works. Thanks for transferring $650.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:47 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:46 am If that's actually how it works then a team player would have transferred the money to his captain to buy that item instead of trying to make some awkward power play for my chair :suspish:
I baked my new classmates some brownies and you're mad I didn't let you take the credit :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So, who looks bad for tomorrow? That DF vote on Golden when (I think) Golden had other votes looks a little suspicious to me. But I really need to read through Golden to get a true read. I'm afraid I might not make it all the way through. How are we feeling about INH? I see DH you have or had some suspicion on him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:53 am So, who looks bad for tomorrow? That DF vote on Golden when (I think) Golden had other votes looks a little suspicious to me. But I really need to read through Golden to get a true read. I'm afraid I might not make it all the way through. How are we feeling about INH? I see DH you have or had some suspicion on him.
I'd have to redouble my efforts to re-read and build cases and shit but I didn't feel great about INH or Golden at the moment.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:56 am
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:53 am So, who looks bad for tomorrow? That DF vote on Golden when (I think) Golden had other votes looks a little suspicious to me. But I really need to read through Golden to get a true read. I'm afraid I might not make it all the way through. How are we feeling about INH? I see DH you have or had some suspicion on him.
I'd have to redouble my efforts to re-read and build cases and shit but I didn't feel great about INH or Golden at the moment.
Yeah I have the same vague gut feels even though I have thought Golden was civ all this time. I'll do some reading on both of them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

idk about INH, he sounds earnest but his votes aren't great. Golden worries me more still on account of his vote-switch to Enrique at the last minute the other day. I've been his number one suspect and once again he moved his vote off of me when he had the chance to lynch. Something tells me he's walking on eggshells around me while still trying to stir shit up.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:01 pm idk about INH, he sounds earnest but his votes aren't great. Golden worries me more still on account of his vote-switch to Enrique at the last minute the other day. I've been his number one suspect and once again he moved his vote off of me when he had the chance to lynch. Something tells me he's walking on eggshells around me while still trying to stir shit up.
TH did you have a good number of votes on you when Golden switched? I can't remember. If you did then yeah that's a really odd move for him to make.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

The way I remember it it was super close. I'm sure I had the lead at some point

He switched in like the final minutes when a few others switched too
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:03 am Two Yunqians have celebrated their birthdays since we've been here :) Time sure flies when you're in space
Are birthdays meaningful in space, where the concept of "day" loses relevance? :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:01 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:03 am Two Yunqians have celebrated their birthdays since we've been here :) Time sure flies when you're in space
Are birthdays meaningful in space, where the concept of "day" loses relevance? :ponder:
idk about space but they're meaningful in the face
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epi you should get me a mutiny for my space birthday which is today.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

TH while I'm thinking about it I wanted to run something by you re: defending you against those who want to say you are bad. See if my thinking makes sense.

When I read this thread when I first came here, giving Colin that money convinced me that you were civ. Seems to me if you were bad you would have picked a scum mate to be on your team. If you had picked a scum mate then I believe that is the person you would have turned to to trust to buy something for you. Everyone you originally chose for your crew including Colin tuned out to be civ except we don't know about nutella. But, you didn't turn to nutella to give the money to so even if she is bad you're not.

Does that make sense? If not, where does it fall apart?

(PS, and if the grenade thrower is scum as some seem to think would they really throw a grenade at us if one of us were scum as well?)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, thats no offense to you nutella, the only time I was ever able to read you was in Phenom when you were so obviously good. Not being able to read you is a compliment, and as for this game I've seen nothing that makes me think you are bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I think that's a good argument. It also just struck me that we have no reason to dispute his claim of Jayne who is one of the main protagonists of the show so certainly a civ role.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Firefly Crew Chat”