Hogwarts Mafia [Sign-Ups]

Moderator: Community Team

What are you?

I'm a wizard! (Yes)
83%
I'm a muggle. (No)
10%
I'm still waiting for the Hogwarts letter to be sure. (Maybe/Replacement)
3%
I'm the headmaster. (Host/Mod)
3%

Total votes: 29
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Hogwarts Mafia [Sign-Ups]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

A game for 24 players.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where you will learn how to be wizards and witches.

A Harry Potter game, you say? Oh, no. While Harry Potter and his friends graduated in our prestigious institution 20 years ago, this game is not about them. This is about you, and the story you will create here.

Each student who enrolls in our school will receive not a named role, but three magical abilities from a shared list, which they will be able to use during the night. So even though role claiming will be allowed in this game, it won’t easily confirm anyone’s alignment.

Hogwarts Abilities

Each Hogwarts student will have two Regular abilities, which can be used multiple times, and a 1-Shot ability, which can only be used once in the game. They will be able to pick one of the three to use each night.

Abilities may be Spells, Potions or Magical Creatures.

Spells

These are the main abilities of the game. Their effect is activated the moment they are used.

Regular

[Expelliarmus]: This spell will disarm a student, roleblocking them during the night.

[Arresto Momentum]: This spell delays another student’s movement. This will make whatever abilities they use have their effect delayed to the following night.

[Protego]: This spell will protect another student from one kill that hits them during the night. Cannot self-target.

[Transfiguration]: This spell will turn a student into a ferret during the next day, making they lose 1 point of vote power.

[Divination]: The one who uses this art will learn whether another student is innocent or guilty.

If used by a guilty student, it will instead make them obtain a list of Hogwarts Abilities the target knows.

[Prior Incantato]: This spell will show which ability another student used on that night, and who their target was. It does not show Dark Arts abilities.

[Wingardium Leviosa]: Levitates a student, making them dodge one kill that hits them during the night, but also roleblocking them. Cannot self-target.

1-Shot

[Expecto Patronum]: This spell will make the user and another two students immune to Dark Arts, except [Avada Kedavra], for a night.

When used by a guilty student, it will create a distraction around themselves and another student, protecting them from all negative abilities.

[Sacrificial Protection Spell]: The user will guard another student from all killing abilities that hit them in that night, making them hit the user instead. Should the user die, the student who was protected will gain one shot of kill protection that can’t be overcome by super-kills, and permanent immunity to all non-killing Dark Arts.

[Petrificus Totalus]: This spell will immobilize a student for a full cycle, roleblocking them, preventing them from drinking potions, and making them lose their vote power in the next day.

[Obliviate]: This spell will make a student permanently forget how to use the last Regular Ability they used.

Potions

Potions must be made first before they can be used, and they take one night action to make. But after they are made, they can be drunk any time in the future, or given to another student, without costing a night action.

The act of giving a potion to another student can be done in the night or in the day, while drinking can only be done at night. Each student can only drink one potion per night.

Regular

[Invigoration Draught]: This potion will make the student who drinks it more confident, allowing them to use one extra ability the night they drink it. This ability cannot be a Dark Arts one, or [Invigoration Draught]. The same ability can be used twice, as long as it’s not a One-Shot.

[Wit-Sharpening Potion]: This potion will make the user smarter, giving them +1 vote power during the next day.

[Felix Felicis]: The student who drinks this potion will become very lucky. This will ensure any abilities they use will work normally, regardless of roleblocks, delays or redirects. The ability can still be stopped by protections and passive defenses.

1-Shot

[Amortentia]: The love potion. The user can drip it into the food of another student, making them fall in love with the user. A student who is in love won’t be able to use any negative abilities on their beloved or vote for them. This effect will last indefinitely, unless the one who made them drink the potion dies or votes for them (in the latter case, the potion will wear off after the day ends).

[Veritaserum]: The potion of truth. The user can drip it into the food of another player, forcing them to tell the truth. They will be able to check whether one statement they made in the previous day phase or the current night was truth or lie.

[Elixir of Life]: A potion made from the Philosopher’s Stone. It will make the user survive the next kill that hits them in the future. The effect of this potion lasts three nights, including the one in which it was drunk.

Magical Creatures

Magical creatures can use their abilities instantly, but they also have to rest. Some of them are restricted to odd nights, and some to even nights.
Regular

[Threstral]: A flying reptilian-like horse which is invisible to those who have not seen death before. Its master can fly on his back for a night, becoming immune to any abilities used by people who have not used kill abilities before in the game.

[Blast-Ended Skrewt]: A dangerous hybrid between a fire-crab and a manticore. This creature will kill its target.

If used by an evil student, it will instead boost a kill they use into a super-kill, making it dodge any passive defenses or protective abilities (but not roleblocks, delays or redirects).

[Diricawl]: Known by muggles as the Dodo, it is actually a magical bird with the ability to disappear and reappear elsewhere. It can allow its owner to switch places with another student, making the abilities that hit one hit the other.

[Demiguise]: An ape with the ability to turn invisible. It can watch a player to learn who targeted them in the night.

1-Shot

[Hippogriff]: Strong and proud creature that is a mix between a horse and an eagle. It will protect its owner, reflexively killing any students who use negative abilities on them during the night. However, it won’t stop those abilities itself.

[Phoenix]: A mystical bird whose tears can heal someone from even the strongest venom. It will bring one deceased student back to life.

[Thunderbird]: This legendary bird can create a storm, which will make every ability that affects vote power fail in the following day.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Hogwarts Mafia [Sign-Ups]

New Death Eaters

Rumors say there is a secret society evil wizards and witches who wish to continue Lord Voldemort’s goals. It is possible some of them may have infiltrated Hogwarts as students. But fear not, the school staff will deal with any dangers so you won't have to worry about them! Probably.

Members of the New Death Eaters can use the same abilities as they rest of the students, but they can also use a second ability every night, from a list of exclusive Dark Arts abilities.

Dark Arts

All Dark Arts abilities are available to all members of the New Death Eaters, but each ability may only be used once per night by the whole faction.

If there is only one member left in the faction, they may choose to use two Dark Arts abilities at once, instead of one ability of each type.

[Imperio]: This spell will take control of a student’s actions. Any abilities they use will be redirected to a target of the user’s choice. The student being controlled cannot be forced to self-target. This ability can only be used once in the game on each player.

[Crucio]: This spell will torture a student, roleblocking them for a night and forcing them to reveal what spells they know.

[Avada Kedavra]: This spell will kill a student.

[SECRETS]

Houses

Before the school year starts, each student will be assigned to a Hogwarts house. The houses will compete in the House Cup to decide what house has the best students. Every day/night cycle, the houses will receive points based on the actions of their members:

1- Posted at least 6 times during a day: 2 points.
2- Posted at least 3 times during a night: 1 point.
3- Voted in the lynch poll: 1 point.
4- Used at least one ability in that cycle: 2 points.
5- Drank or made someone drink a potion: 1 point.
6- Used all their 3 abilities at least once each: 4 points when the third ability is used.
7- Voted in a successful lynch of a guilty player: 4 points.
8- Voted in a successful lynch of an innocent player: -2 points.

Points are averaged by the number of living players in the house (divided by that number and multiplied by 6).

The House Cup will stop happening when there are 8 or less players alive in the game.

At the end of the night, the members of the house that get the most points will be able to choose one magical item from the list below to gain. In case of ties between multiple houses, the winner will be decided at random.

The items are consumed automatically once they are received. They must be gained within the first 24 hours of the day, or the players will lose the right to gain them. No student can gain the same item two consecutive times.

- Leprechaun Coins: It looks like gold, but it will disappear after a few hours. The student who has these will have +1 vote power in that day, but will have zero vote power in the following day.

- Floo Powder: This powder can be used to communicate from great distances. The student who uses this will be able to gain BTSC with another person of their choice until the end of the next night.

- Niffler: a little creature that loves treasure. It can scan a house to find out how many Deathly Hallows there are in it.

- Canary Cream: This biscuit can be given to a player to turn them into a large canary. That will distract the two students who are beside them in the player list, making them unable to focus enough to use Dark Arts or investigation abilities in that night.

- Portrait: A talking portrait that can be used to block the entrance to a house. This will make it impossible for someone who doesn’t belong to their house to target them with any abilities during that cycle, unless it is a super-kill. 

Deathly Hallows

Three lucky students have found the deathly hallows before the school year started. If they are killed, the player who killed them will obtain it. If they are lynched, the last player who voted for them will. They cannot be transferred to another player.

Rumors say the one who obtains all three shall become the Master of Death...

- Elder Wand: [SECRETS]

- Resurrection Stone: [SECRETS]

- Invisibility Cloak: [SECRETS]

So, are you ready to begin your education in the world of magic?

Draco dormiens nunquan titillandus.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I remade the whole Houses mechanic since the queue thread. I think it looks cooler now. More balanced/intuitive too.

Edit: if you want it is possible to choose a house you want to join (or one you don't wanna join). Details here:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 67#p484209
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Quin »

i weed just a little bit
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 5

Post by DharmaHelper »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Will houses be assigned randomly, by choice/draft, or through some nifty personality quiz? I'm good with anything but Hufflepuff. Fuckin' hate those guys.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:02 pm Will houses be assigned randomly, by choice/draft, or through some nifty personality quiz? I'm good with anything but Hufflepuff. Fuckin' hate those guys.
Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

It's random, but if you send me a PM asking to be sorted into a house (or to stay away from one), the sorting hat might consider your opinion. If it feels like (aka I reserve the right to ignore your request if it's necessary). You don't have to ask if you don't want to, by the way.

[mention]Quin[/mention]
[mention]Epignosis[/mention]
[mention]Soneji[/mention]
[mention]Turnip Head[/mention]
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
[mention]DharmaHelper[/mention]
[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention]

Be aware that the houses are identical to each other in terms of gameplay. So this is just cosmetic. Though WHO you end up with may affect things.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Whichever house I end up in, I will win the House Cup at any cost. Definitely not going to hunt baddies or lynch anyone in my house.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I cry for not being in this one. Avada kadavra my heart :faint:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

Have you been banned? It isn't because you're going on a road trip or anything, because that never stopped you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:40 pm Have you been banned? It isn't because you're going on a road trip or anything, because that never stopped you.
:rolleyes:

I still have yet to get into any accidents, except for that one we don't talk about.

My problem is weeks at a time without internet for a while. I kinda need that for games. Unless you wanna venmo me $50/day for data ;)
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:40 pm Have you been banned? It isn't because you're going on a road trip or anything, because that never stopped you.
:rolleyes:

I still have yet to get into any accidents, except for that one we don't talk about.

My problem is weeks at a time without internet for a while. I kinda need that for games. Unless you wanna venmo me $50/day for data ;)
We'll see how the ballplayers do.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

$50/day!?!?!?!

that's inhumane.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ohhhhh man what is this beautiful madness??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:28 pm Ohhhhh man what is this beautiful madness??
Your hand is slowly moving to your mouse so you can vote "Yes", don't deny.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I feel obligated to play this game called "Hogwarts Mafia"
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am from the lost house of Octopus
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

bump, lots of regulars haven't signed up yet
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'll play :)
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

I'd really like to play this!!
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Halfway filled!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]poutanko[/mention] hop on the choo choo train
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

dunya wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:05 am @poutanko hop on the choo choo train
Okie ~ Image

Thanks for the tag ~ :beer:
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I haven't read this yet, but I'll sign up and it had better be fun on a bun.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So is everything 'First-In-First-Priority'? Like, if I send in Expelliarmus on someone before they send in Arresto Momentum on me, then they're roleblocked... but if they get it in first, Expelliarmus is delayed?

Role-claiming is allowed; is Ability-claiming allowed? Is that the same thing really?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

poutanko wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:09 am
Okie ~ Image
This needs to be an official site emote.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:24 am So is everything 'First-In-First-Priority'? Like, if I send in Expelliarmus on someone before they send in Arresto Momentum on me, then they're roleblocked... but if they get it in first, Expelliarmus is delayed?

Role-claiming is allowed; is Ability-claiming allowed? Is that the same thing really?
Nope, I'll process everything at once. Almost all abilities are night-based (I think just the house items and a few other rarities are day based).

The case you just described is an especially tricky one. Fortunately it's rare for two abilities to collide like that. If it happens I'll likely proccess them both (delay the roleblock and make it happen in the following day).

Role claiming doesn't actually make sense since there are no civ roles. Ability claiming is allowed. The point is having a game where you can't win by just mass claiming, but you can still try to claim and see if you can get anything from it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

This is my bible for processing night abilities. Chances are I'll use this for everything:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... Resolution
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:24 am So is everything 'First-In-First-Priority'? Like, if I send in Expelliarmus on someone before they send in Arresto Momentum on me, then they're roleblocked... but if they get it in first, Expelliarmus is delayed?

Nope, I'll process everything at once. Almost all abilities are night-based (I think just the house items and a few other rarities are day based).

The case you just described is an especially tricky one. Fortunately it's rare for two abilities to collide like that. If it happens I'll likely proccess them both (delay the roleblock and make it happen in the following day).

Role claiming doesn't actually make sense since there are no civ roles. Ability claiming is allowed. The point is having a game where you can't win by just mass claiming, but you can still try to claim and see if you can get anything from it.
Sure, it'll be great to claim you caught someone in a lie, even better when you fakeclaim it to destroy your enemy! :feb: :noble:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean mafia can reveal all of their abilities and still look perfectly civ.

You're gonna have to dig deeper if you want to solve anything.

A good parallel to this is the Fire Emblem game. Mafia starts with the same abilities as town, they just get some bonuses.
poutanko
The Mark

Post by poutanko »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:45 pm
poutanko wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:09 am
Okie ~ Image
This needs to be an official site emote.
Second that :beer:
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

k
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hmmmm this looks very interesting...
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:18 pm Hmmmm this looks very interesting...
Maybe you should play this to make sure you are warmed up for A World Asunder, which goes next! :srsnod:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:45 pm
Maybe you should play this to make sure you are warmed up for A World Asunder, which goes next! :srsnod:
F**** why can't yall just let me retire

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm
F**** why can't yall just let me retire
Don't miss this one DH. I don't even know what's going to happen, but it's absolutely packed with great stuff.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

OOOOH that's a good idea!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

5 more!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Signos!
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Accio mafia

Except not me, i’m gonna stay signed up as a replacement because I don’t know if I should actually play right now but I want to be available in case of no-shows.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So I saw this on Facebook and figured it was relevant here. Your Harry Potter Preferences Will Reveal Which Hogwarts House You Belong In
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

if i sign up for this game and don't read the rules or roles until like day 2 will it fuck me over
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:32 pm if i sign up for this game and don't read the rules or roles until like day 2 will it fuck me over
yes

It's like a minigame inside of the game, you play against yourself
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:42 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:32 pm if i sign up for this game and don't read the rules or roles until like day 2 will it fuck me over
yes

It's like a minigame inside of the game, you play against yourself
i can't tell if you're lying or not but i signed up anyways
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean if you understand your own role that's most of your job done. The rest depends on how hard you care about metagaming with others' roles. Eventually it will become wise.

You also want to read the stuff about Houses. That gives you free itans.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 am
I mean if you understand your own role that's most of your job done. The rest depends on how hard you care about metagaming with others' roles. Eventually it will become wise.

I'll always emember he itans. :noble:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:11 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 am

I'll always emember he itans. :noble:
I can't believe I understand this reference
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

It was a reference to Tibia here but I think you guys made a reference to something else because there can't be more than one syndicateer who played that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Edit: nvm
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Gonna tag some people who have been in recent games.

[mention]K-Ness[/mention]
[mention]DFaraday[/mention]
[mention]Elohcin[/mention]
[mention]Marmot[/mention]
[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention]
[mention]Dom[/mention]
[mention]G-Man[/mention]
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention]
[mention]nijuukyugou[/mention]

Full game, need 3 more people. Sign up maybe.

Return to “Previous Job Sign-Ups”