Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - END

Post by DharmaHelper »

My "break glass in case of emergency" plan was to claim to be a civ-sided indie that could've won with either team but chose by N4 to win with the town which is why Luna got a town result when she checked me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 421

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:34 pm Oh Speed about the thing about Patronus counting as self-target. I wasn't sure about it, but I had made it count for Dodo purposes (I usually let self abilities be redirected), so I decided I would count it on the watcher for the sake of consistency.
No issue. If I was confused, I could have asked. Coulda asked about the Diricawl, too, since I got a little confused about it. Thought it was more of a busdrive than a deflection.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:42 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:34 pm Oh Speed about the thing about Patronus counting as self-target. I wasn't sure about it, but I had made it count for Dodo purposes (I usually let self abilities be redirected), so I decided I would count it on the watcher for the sake of consistency.
No issue. If I was confused, I could have asked. Coulda asked about the Diricawl, too, since I got a little confused about it. Thought it was more of a busdrive than a deflection.
It was a busdrive.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am I think Lunalee was very smart in her choices.

I didn't appreciate seeing her called out as either scum or stupid for claiming those choices. She played a great game, and Sloonei was in my PM box screaming at everyone who mislynched her because they were too caught up in the tunnel. The cop is always the hardest role to play, and people will always criticize one way or the other. It's your role, always play it how YOU think you should. they'll get a chance to play it their way whenever they should flip cop.
I really didn't mean it to come across like I was criticizing her choices or calling them dumb and I'm sorry it sounded like that [mention]Lunalee[/mention] -- it's really just that I saw more scum motivation for those checks than civ and could easily rationalize her being bad, not that if she was civ they weren't good checks. I suspected her and analyzed her picks as having a possible scum motivation but now knowing she was a real cop I think they were smart checks.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 638
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think common intuition about cop checking is usually wrong anyway. For many people it’s as simple as “check someone that you suspect to be a mafioso”, and frankly that’s dumb. It’s extremely short-sighted and basic.

The best cop I’ve seen on The Syndicate was [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] in Arrested Development, and she checked nothing but civilians.

IMO, the proper approach is this: check players who are most likely to be alive in an end game scenario, regardless of expected alignment. That’s how you solve.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Luna’s checks were appropriate. Indeed, in many universes that’s the best chance to discover that DH occupies a role that isn’t included in the role list.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:44 pm
It was a busdrive.
Thennnnn I should have visited Quin and never seen the kill?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Spacedaisy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm I think common intuition about cop checking is usually wrong anyway. For many people it’s as simple as “check someone that you suspect to be a mafioso”, and frankly that’s dumb. It’s extremely short-sighted and basic.

The best cop I’ve seen on The Syndicate was Spacedaisy in Arrested Development, and she checked nothing but civilians.

IMO, the proper approach is this: check players who are most likely to be alive in an end game scenario, regardless of expected alignment. That’s how you solve.
:blush: Wish I could say it was intentional. It was pure dumb luck most of the way, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:14 pm
It was a busdrive.
LC uses Diricawl on Quin
Quin uses [Expecto Patronum] on himself, timmer and Sloonei (Quin redirects to LC)
DH super-kills Quin (redirects to LC)
Speed watches LC (result = DH and Quin)

Ooooooh godanmit. You are right. I forgot to redirect your watching from LC to Quin.

Fucking Dodo.

10 points to Hufflepuff for finding an actual host mistake.

Sorry, dude.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One mistake in this setup would be a strong showing, sir.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Actually you should have gotten result = LC since he targeted Quin first of all.

linki: thanks Jay.

Yeah I'm not super hung up about it, I was thinking it too strange that I hadn't made any big mistakes in the whole game. I usually make at least one.

Meh.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:53 am
Soneji wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:36 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:36 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:23 pm Ok so I believe I have dumped all information you guys might want to know. I'm tired so I'll wait until tomorrow to respond to questions and do game comentary.

Feel free to make praises and criticizes to the game, I don't think there is a perfectly balanced role madness game, but I tried. I will reply to everything tomorrow.
you did an amazing job!!! just looking at the list of night actions I'm stressed out lol, it's really an incredible feat that you handled this game by yourself and sorted everything out. :clap:
I've been through worse. Favorites 4, one of my first games, had 58 players, bigger roles, 24 hour phases and some very poor communication between me and the other host ( @Soneji ). After that mayhem, everything feels like a cakewalk. It's just a matter of having a template and being organized.
Will I ever escape the shame of this? :stare:
It's not a shame brah, that game was super fun.

For me it's more like the initial action scene of a movie where the hero tries to invade the villain's lair but gets his ass kicked. So he has to start over and train so he has a chance of going there again some day.
It's more that it should have been the uncontested GOAT role madness game due to how brilliant it's design was but faltered due to procrastination and miscommunication. Best mafia faction bonuses, a solid set of indies including GOAT HAL-9000, a varied array of unique town roles.

...I want to do another Favorites.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Good game. Things would have been different if Nova had been active, if Glorf hadn't gone Truth Meta... and certain night actions couldn't have had worse luck by design.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:24 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:23 pm Ok so I believe I have dumped all information you guys might want to know. I'm tired so I'll wait until tomorrow to respond to questions and do game comentary.

Feel free to make praises and criticizes to the game, I don't think there is a perfectly balanced role madness game, but I tried. I will reply to everything tomorrow.
you did an amazing job!!! just looking at the list of night actions I'm stressed out lol, it's really an incredible feat that you handled this game by yourself and sorted everything out. :clap:
I've been through worse. Favorites 4, one of my first games, had 58 players, bigger roles, 24 hour phases and some very poor communication between me and the other host ( @Soneji ). After that mayhem, everything feels like a cakewalk. It's just a matter of having a template and being organized.

For me it's more like the initial action scene of a movie where the hero tries to invade the villain's lair but gets his ass kicked. So he has to start over and train so he has a chance of going there again some day.
It's more that it should have been the uncontested GOAT role madness game due to how brilliant it's design was but faltered due to procrastination and miscommunication. Best mafia faction bonuses, a solid set of indies including GOAT HAL-9000, a varied array of unique town roles.

I submitted a draft for Favorites here once, we could try to co-host it. Problem is you are not getting more than 30-35 players here, at best. But could be a cool way to approach it, like do quality over quantity and make global mechanics that integrate better.

Alternatively you can try to see if iwandesu will let you co-host with him next year.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Didn't end up mattering. I didnt reveal the DH kill, and the speculation dead ended anyway.

It's cool, mate.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:18 am Mega Man, Outpost and now Hogwarts mafia. Ya boi out here GRINDING. This is the DH Era
All credit on those last two but we had what? 18 inactive townies in MM? And LC and Speedchuck defected to the mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

poutanko wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:50 am Ye, if people being like
"Why didn't you do it like xxxxxxx??"
"You should do xxxxx"
"That's weird"

Instead of trying to justify your action, be more like
"Sit down kids"
Lol this.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:06 am In Fire Emblem, the game this is inspired on,
:cloud9:
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:07 pm

I submitted a draft for Favorites here once, we could try to co-host it. Problem is you are not getting more than 30-35 players here, at best. But could be a cool way to approach it, like do quality over quantity and make global mechanics that integrate better.

Alternatively you can try to see if iwandesu will let you co-host with him next year.
Co-hosting Favorites on NF is just a given now.

Is The Syndicate really ready for Favorites? Did this game prepare them enough?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Post by MacDougall »

I didn't mean to sound like I was criticising Luna's play. I just rationalised it as Mafia because of Epi's suspicion of her. I agree with cop checking askew deep wolf candidates in the most part.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:40 pm One mistake in this setup would be a strong showing, sir.
Oh yeah. Fire Emblem has at least 3.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:11 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:18 am Mega Man, Outpost and now Hogwarts mafia. Ya boi out here GRINDING. This is the DH Era
All credit on those last two but we had what? 18 inactive townies in MM? And LC and Speedchuck defected to the mafia.
Fair nuff.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

What did I do that you would have done?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Soneji wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Co-hosting Favorites on NF is just a given now.

I would maybe like to try modding or co-modding a favorites game sometime, but maybe that would be on my home site. I'm not really good at day actions or most of my games fall into the category of having night actions only.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:36 pm
It was a busdrive.
LC uses Diricawl on Quin
Quin uses [Expecto Patronum] on himself, timmer and Sloonei (Quin redirects to LC)

Ooooooh godanmit. You are right. I forgot to redirect your watching from LC to Quin.

Fucking Dodo.

Sorry, dude.
Doesn't the diricawl kind of make an infinite loop lol cause if he watches quin he sees LC targeting him for the dodo right but so you stop it after one redirect idk
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:36 pm @speedchuck

PM'd you.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Soneji wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 pm Co-hosting Favorites on NF is just a given now.

Well they had U-Pick early this year, which is basically Baby Favorites.

Not sure if they are ready but maybe the only way for them to be ready is throw them right into it.

Or we could get Shizune to host a game in the next queue. A good old WoW game with 6 factions and 3 indies should be a good warm-up. I'd be barred from the queue anyway since I just hosted this. Then we launch Favorites at the end of 2019.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:52 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:36 pm
It was a busdrive.
LC uses Diricawl on Quin

Fucking Dodo.

Sorry, dude.
Doesn't the diricawl kind of make an infinite loop lol cause if he watches quin he sees LC targeting him for the dodo right but so you stop it after one redirect idk
I guess you choose how deep into the rabbit hole you wanna go. :grin:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:36 pm @speedchuck

PM'd you.
Aw no sharey share with the classy class?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:24 pm
Soneji wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 pm Co-hosting Favorites on NF is just a given now.

Not sure if they are ready but maybe the only way for them to be ready is throw them right into it.

Or we could get Shizune to host a game in the next queue. A good old WoW game with 6 factions and 3 indies should be a good warm-up. I'd be barred from the queue anyway since I just hosted this. Then we launch Favorites at the end of 2019.
LOL we're not babies. We may not be familiar with the set up but that doesn't mean we'll run crying to our mamas unless it's poorly run or poorly designed. Bring it on I say.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:20 pm

LOL we're not babies. We may not be familiar with the set up but that doesn't mean we'll run crying to our mamas unless it's poorly run or poorly designed. Bring it on I say.
(it's just trash talking, please don't mind it)

But yeah I'm pretty sure this place can handle crazy setups just fine. After CC123 I don't doubt anything.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 377
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:21 pm

But yeah I'm pretty sure this place can handle crazy setups just fine. After CC123 I don't doubt anything.
HaHaHa so true!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:21 pm

HaHaHa so true!
Yeah. That was a crazy one for sure. Loved it though.

Death Note was a level of complicated that I never fully understood.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 307

Post by Lunalee »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:57 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 am I think Lunalee was very smart in her choices.

I didn't appreciate seeing her called out as either scum or stupid for claiming those choices. She played a great game, and Sloonei was in my PM box screaming at everyone who mislynched her because they were too caught up in the tunnel. The cop is always the hardest role to play, and people will always criticize one way or the other. It's your role, always play it how YOU think you should. they'll get a chance to play it their way whenever they should flip cop.
I really didn't mean it to come across like I was criticizing her choices or calling them dumb and I'm sorry it sounded like that @Lunalee -- it's really just that I saw more scum motivation for those checks than civ and could easily rationalize her being bad, not that if she was civ they weren't good checks. I suspected her and analyzed her picks as having a possible scum motivation but now knowing she was a real cop I think they were smart checks.
Thanks nutella. :hugs: I thought you played very well too this game. I kept wanting to suspect you, but you were just so town I couldn't bring myself to seriously consider otherwise. :D
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Damn what if I hosted a fucked up revamp of Death Note Mafia that just went absolutely apeshit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:30 am Damn what if I hosted a fucked up revamp of Death Note Mafia that just went absolutely apeshit.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:16 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:06 am In Fire Emblem, the game this is inspired on,
:cloud9:
:dissapoint:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Glorfindel »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:57 pm Good game. Things would have been different if Nova had been active, if Glorf hadn't gone Truth Meta... and certain night actions couldn't have had worse luck by design.
And THAT’S precisely why I should never have signed up for this game (I only did because I wanted to make sure our Host had the minimum number of players he needed to get the game off the ground) and will likely never sign up for another here! Thanks!
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:17 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:57 pm Good game. Things would have been different if Nova had been active, if Glorf hadn't gone Truth Meta... and certain night actions couldn't have had worse luck by design.
And THAT’S precisely why I should never have signed up for this game (I only did because I wanted to make sure our Host had the minimum number of players he needed to get the game off the ground) and will likely never sign up for another here! Thanks!
We’ve got a game you might like if you change your mind.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Bye Glorfy! It's a good idea to spend your time doing things you enjoy :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I went back to re-read D3 because I don't remember this Glorf Truth thing being so heated but it turns out the two people I cased and called bad that day were Jack and Long Con.

Am I....am I *too* good?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Glorfindel »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 pm I went back to re-read D3 because I don't remember this Glorf Truth thing being so heated but it turns out the two people I cased and called bad that day were Jack and Long Con.

Am I....am I *too* good?
I think ‘good’ is absolute, my friend and you are as good as they come :bighug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Glorfindel wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:49 am
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 pm I went back to re-read D3 because I don't remember this Glorf Truth thing being so heated but it turns out the two people I cased and called bad that day were Jack and Long Con.

Am I....am I *too* good?
I think ‘good’ is absolute, my friend and you are as good as they come :bighug:
:hugs:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

so who won?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:47 amso who won?
You were the only winner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:26 am
You were the only winner.
:keys:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by dunya »

speedchuck and quin
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:55 am
speedchuck and quin
If by won you mean yelled at each other until the scumteam won, then yeah.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

3P

Return to “Previous Jobs”