[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: [DAY 13] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:Devin is a guy.
Thank you for verifying this :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

The only reason I'm holding off on voting is because I could see voting either devin or daisy. But nev didn't seem too keen on voting daisy. I hope we can get a majority for one of the two, because I feel like it might help finish off a mafia team.

thanks daisy, I hope to get that straight in my head soon. Either way, it's been a pleasure meeting all these new players (new to me) they are the nicest group of people!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mata, what I am not getting is who the confirmed Baddie is that you are aligning Devin with. Could you please clarify this?

Linki: Mata, you could not be more wrong. I highly recommend you look somewhere else because it will not help you at all. Unless you are last man standing. In which case any death other than your own helps you. But if you are not a LMS, you a bout to shoot yourself in the foot. If you all believe you MUST lynch one of us, I would say lynch me and then maybe it will help guide some of your future decisions regarding lynches. But I promise you it will be a wasted lynch.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Spacedaisy wrote:Mata, what I am not getting is who the confirmed Baddie is that you are aligning Devin with. Could you please clarify this?

Linki: Mata, you could not be more wrong. I highly recommend you look somewhere else because it will not help you at all. Unless you are last man standing. In which case any death other than your own helps you. But if you are not a LMS, you a bout to shoot yourself in the foot. If you all believe you MUST lynch one of us, I would say lynch me and then maybe it will help guide some of your future decisions regarding lynches. But I promise you it will be a wasted lynch.
Well, this kind of confirms for me that devin is the killer in the group? Or is this reverse psychology?

Most of you know I rely on gut and feedback from the majority in these games. And I'm not always right. But my ss is not like most players, it consists of notes, and comparisons, and at this point, I'm going to have to trust my notes. I don't have anything else to go on.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No, My point is you are making a mistake and I am trying to save you from making it. I am not a killer, I am not bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

MAta, read the roles again and consider if there are any others that could fit.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:Whoops, apologies! I thought devin was a she. Sorry.

I have mentioned devin and daisy, voting patterns, etc., a few times during the last three game days. I hoped if anyone else noticed something off in his posts( and daisys) that they would chime in, so I wouldn't feel like an idiot. But no one has. So I'm either an idiot or there are more lms left than civs.

Anyhow, I won't make it til the end, so I thought I should take a stand now while I still have the chance.
Mata, I can assure you keeping me alive can only help you win sooner (If you are who I think you are). I am not a killer. I don't even have plasmids that would allow me to kill someone.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Aces, you suspected daisy earlier because of her posts/nonposts, generally flying under the radar? What do you make of her saying that we should lynch her first? Do you see a civvie role who would do that?

Nev, basically same question for you- what has daisy done that would make you trust her? Why would she try to protect devin from a lynch?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:Aces, you suspected daisy earlier because of her posts/nonposts, generally flying under the radar? What do you make of her saying that we should lynch her first? Do you see a civvie role who would do that?

Nev, basically same question for you- what has daisy done that would make you trust her? Why would she try to protect devin from a lynch?
Do you see a Mafia role that would say this? Because I don't.

I would like to point out that Team Fontaine is entirely eliminated. They were BWT and BEA. Jack switched teams to the Guardians. They are the only Mafia team left alive. I have now helped to lynch 2 of the Guardians. And you still want to call me a Mafia member? Where is the logic in that?

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Matahari wrote:Aces, you suspected daisy earlier because of her posts/nonposts, generally flying under the radar? What do you make of her saying that we should lynch her first? Do you see a civvie role who would do that?

I have no idea what Daisy is doing. I still find her suspicious for all the reasons I've already stated. I'm still trying to figure out what your talking about with Devin.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

AceofSpaces wrote:

I have no idea what Daisy is doing. I still find her suspicious for all the reasons I've already stated. I'm still trying to figure out what your talking about with Devin.
You're*

(Before Epi comes back from the dead to correct me)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

AceofSpaces wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:

You're*

(Before Epi comes back from the dead to correct me)
:haha:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

I have to admit that I'm at a loss at the moment to understand what Mata is talking about. But I also really need some caffeine. I am going to go get a coffee then come back and look at my spreadsheet to see if I can pinpoint what Mata is getting at.

Mata, are you able to be more specific?

I'll be back shortly!
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I am beginning to actually see Matahari as a Guardian seeking revenge. I helped lynch Hedgeowl but so did just about everyone else. But I did lead the charge on Epignosis. Perhaps she is the other Little Sister seeking revenge for her Mr. Bubbles. Maybe. But I definitely think she herself is a killer trying desperately to get rid of someone who is a threat to her (and possibly her team).

I may have to vote now. I have to go make oodles of copies of gargantuan stacks of paper :(

I am voting for Mata primarily because of her attack on me. I hope to lynch a baddie in the process.
I also hope that the rest of you can at least follow the logic in my self defense. I assure all of you that I am not a killer.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am voting Mata as well, although I actually think she is more likely to flip LMS.

*votes*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Daisy and devin, as I said earlier, I will not win this. When I die doesn't matter- I strongly believe that you guys are not civvies, and I also believe that daisy is trying to save devin. Vote me if you wañt, I'm just trying to let the rest of the players know what they face-

vote devin
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I have to go, so I'll vote mata for now.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Okay, I compared Devin and Spacedaisy's votes to Hedgeowl and Epignosis since I assume that's who Matahari was suggesting they are teammates with. But honestly, I don't really see a pattern in their votes at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding who she's accusing them of being teammates with??

Day 1:
Devin (A Person)
Epignosis (BWT)
Hedgeowl (Dex)
Spacedaisy (A Person)

Day 2:
Devin (Dex)
Epignosis (BWT)
Hedgeowl (Aces)
Spacedaisy (BWT)

Day 3:
Devin (thellama)
Epignosis (thellama)
Hedgeowl (Lizzy)
Spacedaisy (Didn't vote)

Day 4:
Devin (boo)
Epignosis (Boats)
Hedgeowl (boo)
Spacedaisy (boo)

Day 5:
Devin (Boats)
Epignosis (Boats)
Hedgeowl (Dex)
Spacedaisy (Dex)

Day 6:
Devin (Dex)
Epignosis (bea 1.0)
Hedgeowl (Dex)
Spacedaisy (Dex)

Day 7:
Devin (Dex)
Epignosis (Bullzeye)
Hedgeowl (Dex)
Spacedaisy (Ajira)

Day 8:
Devin (Bea 2.0)
Epignosis (Bea 2.0)
Hedgeowl (Bea 2.0)
Spacedaisy (Bea 2.0)

Day 9:
Devin (Hedgeowl)
Epignosis (Hedgeowl)
Hedgeowl (Nevinera)
Spacedaisy (Didn't vote)

Day 10:
Devin (spaghetti)
Epignosis (spaghetti)
Hedgeowl (spaghetti)
Spacedaisy (spaghetti)
(Of course we all had to vote spaghetti this day)

Day 11:
Devin (Mongoose)
Epignosis (Mongoose)
Hedgeowl - DEAD
Spacedaisy (Didn't vote)

Day 12:
Devin (Epignosis)
Epignosis (DP)
Hedgeowl - DEAD
Spacedaisy (Epignosis)

*Linki* Mata, is there any danger you face by explaining what you mean more clearly? Am I looking at the wrong stuff in my spreadsheet?
ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Flyin high, I'm in no more danger than anyone else is. We are all in danger from everyone, potentially. And I have put myself out here, because I expect to be nk'd since I have no protection left.

So I'm a dead woman walking at this point.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I can see lms's getting more bang for the buck by voting me today- so they can say 'oh my- she was right', but if I don't point you guys in the right direction now, I may not get another chance.
Tell me, do you see any civ roles who would defend each other? Because I don't.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I can see lms's getting more bang for the buck by voting me today- so they can say 'oh my- she was right', but if I don't point you guys in the right direction now, I may not get another chance.
Tell me, do you see any civ roles who would defend each other? Because I don't.
I don't believe I was any sort of threat to you at all until you attacked me. I have always thought you to be a civ, Mata, and this vote would not be going against you so far if that didn't happen. I am really sorry it is going this way so far. But if you turn out to be who I NOW think you are, I will not feel as bad.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

ebwop: Meant to quote Mata's statement directly before the one I actually quoted.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I'm at a loss here with this vote. The way Devin and spacedaisy quickly voted Mata when she started going against Devin and sort of SD seems like a classic baddie "no u". But there aren't many BTSC options left in this game.

What's bothering me about Mata's push against Devin is that she isn't clarifying who she thinks he's voted along with. At this point in the game, I don't see what the harm is in being more specific, especially if the case is based on thread evidence and voting records.

Aces, Nevinera, what are your thoughts on this?
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:I'm at a loss here with this vote. The way Devin and spacedaisy quickly voted Mata when she started going against Devin and sort of SD seems like a classic baddie "no u". But there aren't many BTSC options left in this game.

What's bothering me about Mata's push against Devin is that she isn't clarifying who she thinks he's voted along with. At this point in the game, I don't see what the harm is in being more specific, especially if the case is based on thread evidence and voting records.

Because I haven't been purposefully voting with anyone. I believe Mata is threatened by me and, if I am correct, this is because she is a baddie. The way she is going after me is seriously making me think that she is the last (if not one of the last) Guardian (Of course there is no way to know for sure how many have been NKed and how many are still alive). That is the only reason I can see for this sudden attack.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:I'm at a loss here with this vote. The way Devin and spacedaisy quickly voted Mata when she started going against Devin and sort of SD seems like a classic baddie "no u". But there aren't many BTSC options left in this game.

Because I haven't been purposefully voting with anyone. I believe Mata is threatened by me and, if I am correct, this is because she is a baddie. The way she is going after me is seriously making me think that she is the last (if not one of the last) Guardian (Of course there is no way to know for sure how many have been NKed and how many are still alive). That is the only reason I can see for this sudden attack.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:ponder: I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Devin, I seldom jump into the fire this way. But I do strongly believe you are a baddie, and I'm taking the chance to show it. I could just quietly let myself be picked off but where's the fun in that? It's now or never time for me, and you can claim civvie if you want, but I can't believe it.

Linki, fh- I'm not looking at the same voting pattern that you're looking at. And I can't explain it any better. I won't name the role that I am saying he is, I'm just telling you all now, devin and daisy are on my baddie list. It will come out soon enough, I just don't want to see baddies win. I've tried to show in a less conspicuous way that I've been eyeing them, for the last couple of days. But it's up to you, if you don't suspect them now, you soon will. :shrug:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:

I think you're clutching at straws now. This doesn't even make sense, but like I said, the truth will out.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

I think Mata's lack of specificity means she is making stuff up and hoping for the best. But as the great philosopher Plato once said, "Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day." SD and Devin were super quick to strike back at Mata, together. Maybe they really are the last members of team Adam, and they feel cornered? I don't know. The lack of evidence disturbs me.

I will probably vote for SD. Not because of Mata, but because of my own observations.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Heading home from work... hopefully I get there in time to see this unfold

Linki - I swear on the future of my impending marriage that I am not a Baddie.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

AceofSpaces wrote:

I think Mata's lack of specificity means she is making stuff up and hoping for the best. But as the great philosopher Plato once said, "Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day." SD and Devin were super quick to strike back at Mata, together. Maybe they really are the last members of team Adam, and they feel cornered? I don't know. The lack of evidence disturbs me.

I will probably vote for SD. Not because of Mata, but because of my own observations.
Aces, if we are divided, I will wind up being lynched. And that's ok too. Then you will see that I knew what I was talking about. Some things cannot be made crystal clear, but I'm am not lying. If I do get lynched, a quick read of a few baddie roles will tell you all you need to know.

Now, all you little chickies will have to fend for yourselves. I've done the best I can for you, I can't do no mo!
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

AceofSpaces wrote: I will probably vote for SD. Not because of Mata, but because of my own observations.
Any chance you'd be willing to share those?
Flyin' High wrote:I
I don't see whatever pattern Mata has been talking about.

On the other hand, Daisy's response to this whole thing has me a bit confused.
I was pretty sure I knew who Devin was, but I don't think her reaction to his proposed lynch makes tactical sense.

I'm not going to swing my opinion around on such flimsy conjecture and guesswork though,
so I'm voting Matahari.

linki Mata: If you're right, then hopefully your reasoning will be evident after the fact,
because if there are two ADAMers alive this late, our chances seem pretty slim.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Blergh I am not sure what to do.

I was leaning towards voting spacedaisy today but I see no reason to that now since there are only me and Aces left to vote (I'm assuming DP forgot to vote since he said earlier he was voting Mata since he had to go).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and trust Mata...not sure what difference that will make at this point. But *votes Devin* I hope I'm not being hoodwinked. :eek:

Egad, endgame makes me so nervous!
ImageImage

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Nevinera wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote: I will probably vote for SD. Not because of Mata, but because of my own observations.
Any chance you'd be willing to share those?
Flyin' High wrote:I
I don't see whatever pattern Mata has been talking about.

On the other hand, Daisy's response to this whole thing has me a bit confused.
I was pretty sure I knew who Devin was, but I don't think her reaction to his proposed lynch makes tactical sense.

I'm not going to swing my opinion around on such flimsy conjecture and guesswork though,
so I'm voting Matahari.

linki Mata: If you're right, then hopefully your reasoning will be evident after the fact,
because if there are two ADAMers alive this late, our chances seem pretty slim.
Already have. She's been too quiet for my liking, and I feel she is trying to hide instead of contributing.
This was a tough one, because I'd rather lynch SD. But I'm going to end up Voting for Devin and hoping that Mata is right.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:Blergh I am not sure what to do.

I was leaning towards voting spacedaisy today but I see no reason to that now since there are only me and Aces left to vote (I'm assuming DP forgot to vote since he said earlier he was voting Mata since he had to go).

I'm going to go out on a limb here and trust Mata...not sure what difference that will make at this point. But *votes Devin* I hope I'm not being hoodwinked. :eek:

Egad, endgame makes me so nervous!
I will say it again... It doesn't make any logical sense for me to be Mafia. I am also not a killer.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I don't suppose DPs vote counted?

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Yay, I got back in time! To watch my impending death, lol. Last words of advice, don't limit your reading to the Adams family. And think about two players defending each other, even saying 'lynch me first'!

That's all, and probably, quite enough :)
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:Yay, I got back in time! To watch my impending death, lol. Last words of advice, don't limit your reading to the Adams family. And think about two players defending each other, even saying 'lynch me first'!

That's all, and probably, quite enough :)
This still doesn't make me a baddie.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 13: Now You See Me Alive, Now You Don't

"Devin and Daisy, they are evil, I tell you!!!!!"

Some of the now small mob of players were willing to give what Matahari was saying a chance. Others defied by voting her in protest. In the end, the death was decided by fate. It was Matahari's turn.

She screamed as the mob beat and shot her to death. "Dolphin!!!! The dolphin is evil!!!!!!!"

Matahari has been lynched. She was Houdini Splicer.

It is now Night 13. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 13] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

I have a newfound respect for players who predominantly play these games via an iPad or any other kind of mobile device. That was grotesque.

DisgruntledPorcupine has missed his 4th vote. However, considering he clearly had the intent to vote and how far we are into the game, he will not be publicly executed tomorrow. He will still suffer a quite great punishment though. This is for sure.
:feb:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

thanks for a fun game, host and everyone! So long, and thanks for all the fish!
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Good result.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:yay: Sweet! Not quite what I was expecting but I'll take it.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

That is an excellent result. Now I feel like I need to reread Houdini Splicer to see what Mata was talking about. Or maybe she really was trying to pull a gambit. :ponder:

Good job those who voted Matahari!
ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It's like I said,the only people who benefit from my lynch are LMS players. Otherwise she would have had no reason to come after me. But seeing how she flipped it now makes perfect sense and my hat is off to you Mata, for playing hard all the way to the end.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Nevinera »

I'm glad she didn't still have a life left or I'd totally have bought her line when she survived.
Hmm. Maybe she wasn't sure how many lives she had left, and was hoping to pull just that trick?
If so, I'm impressed by the plan, mata.

I think that makes things fairly straightforward though, now it's all down to NK randomizers.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Oh I forgot to vote? Lame. :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 5

Post by S~V~S »

This goes out to Lame Porcupine~ :dance:

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 13

Who killed Kate?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm

AceofSpaces
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
Matahari (11), Flyin' High (13), AceofSpaces (14)
21%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Flyin' High
No votes

Matahari
Devin the Omniscient (9), Spacedaisy (10), Nevinera (12)
21%

Nevinera
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

A Security Bot (host, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), nutella (2), Epignosis (3), Kate (4), Bullzeye (5), Mongoose (6), Hedgeowl (7), Snow Dog (8)
57%

Total votes : 14

Missed the vote: No one!
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

because i'm bored
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”