[END] Bioshock Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

You and Bioshock: Which have you played and would you be interested in my upcoming sequel?

Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
43%
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Both Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Bioshock but not Bioshock Infinite - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would be very interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game - Sign me up now!!
14%
I have played neither - I would be somewhat interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
7%
I have played neither - I am not sure if I would be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
I have played neither - I would not at all be interested in a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
No votes
Sockface only - Of course I have played both and am interested, and I will be hosting a Bioshock Infinite mafia game.
21%

Total votes: 14
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 58

Re: [NIGHT 13] Bioshock Mafia

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

S~V~S wrote:This goes out to Lame Porcupine~ :dance:

:D
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [DAY 13] Bioshock Mafia

Post by bea »

AceofSpaces wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:
Matahari wrote:Aces, you suspected daisy earlier because of her posts/nonposts, generally flying under the radar? What do you make of her saying that we should lynch her first? Do you see a civvie role who would do that?

Nev, basically same question for you- what has daisy done that would make you trust her? Why would she try to protect devin from a lynch?
I have no idea what Daisy is doing. I still find her suspicious for all the reasons I've already stated. I'm still trying to figure out what your talking about with Devin.
You're*

(Before Epi comes back from the dead to correct me)
:haha: :haha:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by indiglo »

Well now I know who killed me. Harumph! :WTF:

:p
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Matahari »

indiglo wrote:Well now I know who killed me. Harumph! :WTF:

:solitary:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

welcome to zombie land mata - have a nice stiff one on me :) :martini: TBH - I've been rooting for the LMS roles since I died as bea 2.0. In my heart, I'm always bea 1.0 and proudly Ryan's Army ;) :D
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

indiglo wrote:Well now I know who killed me. Harumph! :WTF:

:zombie: :hug: :hugs: There there sis....
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Snow Dog »

bea wrote:welcome to zombie land mata - have a nice stiff one on me :) :martini: TBH - I've been rooting for the LMS roles since I died as bea 2.0. In my heart, I'm always bea 1.0 and proudly Ryan's Army ;) :D
Can I have a stiff one on you? :bounce:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

It appears I have all PMs early, and I am taking lunch at my desk today, so I'll see if I can get this night post up before going back to work.

If not, it'll definitely be up when I arrive home.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 13: The Very Disgruntled Porcupine

DisgruntledPorcupine has been killed by Thuggish Splicer.

It is now Day 14. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 185

Re: [DAY 14] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Draconus »

RIPIYWG DP :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Flyin' High »

RIPIYWG DP.

So now we know that Thuggish Splicer is still alive. And unless DP was the Security Bot that killed Kate we also have at least one Security Bot alive...

I'm really hoping Team ADAM doesn't exist anymore...but that's probably wishful thinking. :(
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Flyin' High wrote:RIPIYWG DP.

So now we know that Thuggish Splicer is still alive. And unless DP was the Security Bot that killed Kate we also have at least one Security Bot alive...

I'm really hoping Team ADAM doesn't exist anymore...but that's probably wishful thinking. :(
Tbh I don't think they are still around. I'm hoping that this isn't wishful thinking on my part as well. I was obviously wrong about Mata regarding that. I should have stuck with original suspicion of her being LMS. I do fear that there are more LMS players alive than previously suspected, though. I am surprised to see Thuggish is still around.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

:wine:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Snow Dog wrote:
bea wrote:welcome to zombie land mata - have a nice stiff one on me :) :martini: TBH - I've been rooting for the LMS roles since I died as bea 2.0. In my heart, I'm always bea 1.0 and proudly Ryan's Army ;) :D
Can I have a stiff one on you? :bounce:
thanks Bea! Does that stiff one come with a kilt? :lorab: :blush:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Hi Nev and Aces. What are your thoughts at this point?

Nev - You seemed to trust me more than Matahari. Why is that?

Aces - Same question for exactly the opposite statement?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:eye: :eye:

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 85

Post by AceofSpaces »

Judging by DP's recent behavior I wouldn't be surprised if he was the security bot, or even a different splicer. So, I'm not too broken up about his death.

With five people left, we're down to the wire here. I'm feeling good about FH and even Nev. I'm completely unsure about Devin. But, of all the people left, I still feel our best shot is with lynching SD.

@Devin- I was completely confused with what Mata was doing yesterday. Some of her post made me think she was Peaches, and she had information that she just couldn't explain. I had to weight the risk of trusting her vs potentially losing that powerful civie. That combined with the fact that at this point in the game I trust FH's judgement, led me to vote for you. Truth be told, I would have rather gone with SD but that wasn't possible at that point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just a note, I will be out in the field tomorrow, so I won't be able to write the post until after I get home. I do have a concert tonight so I would be able to write one after that, but considering that is before the deadline, no rush, just an FYI.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Spacedaisy »

Aces, you are 100% wrong about me. If you want to win, you need to lynch a last man standing, not me. I think I have made it pretty clear that I am NOT a LMS role. Iwillnot be voting for Devin and it is unlikely i will vote for Nev today. I am torn between Aces and FH, at least one of these two is likely the thuggish Splicer.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

AceofSpaces wrote:Judging by DP's recent behavior I wouldn't be surprised if he was the security bot, or even a different splicer. So, I'm not too broken up about his death.

With five people left, we're down to the wire here. I'm feeling good about FH and even Nev. I'm completely unsure about Devin. But, of all the people left, I still feel our best shot is with lynching SD.

@Devin- I was completely confused with what Mata was doing yesterday. Some of her post made me think she was Peaches, and she had information that she just couldn't explain. I had to weight the risk of trusting her vs potentially losing that powerful civie. That combined with the fact that at this point in the game I trust FH's judgement, led me to vote for you. Truth be told, I would have rather gone with SD but that wasn't possible at that point.
A fair statement. Sorry if I delay my full response. The fire alarm lights started flashing in my building and now there are 4 fire trucks outside the building. Stay tuned...

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

[quote="Devin the Omniscient"]
Nev - You seemed to trust me more than Matahari. Why is that?/quote]

I think I know who you are.
Because of my gut, and not because of any information I might have received.
I was pretty sure before (would have bet the game on it), but Daisy's reaction to the lynch threat makes me pretty confident.

In fact, I think your role at this point is fairly obvious to everyone in the game, and was last poll also.
I would bet that both Aces *and* FH are LMS, as their reasons for voting for you last round are logically very flimsy.
I'm happy to vote for whichever of them you prefer.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Spacedaisy wrote:Aces, you are 100% wrong about me. If you want to win, you need to lynch a last man standing, not me. I think I have made it pretty clear that I am NOT a LMS role. Iwillnot be voting for Devin and it is unlikely i will vote for Nev today. I am torn between Aces and FH, at least one of these two is likely the thuggish Splicer.
Thing is Spacedaisy, I have no reason/ evidence to suggest you aren't an LMSer. If I did, if there was even one bit of evidence to show you might be a civilian, I would be rethinking my position. But as of now, your play style points to an LMSer. Keep quiet, don't make any waves, and then go after anyone who calls you out. It's interesting that you think me and FH are bad, as we are the two people who have been suspecting you for the past couple days.

Where do you stand today Devin? Nev? FH?

@Nev
What am I missing? Can you show me something that would make me feel better about SD? And I just explained my reason for voting for Devin. It wasn't the best vote I've had to cast, but I was trying to make the best of a tough situation.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Just a heads up on my building's situation. We started leaving my floor just as fire fighters were coming up the stairs. From our floor's lobby we could smell smoke coming down from the floor above us. I am happy to say myself and the few remaining people in my office left the building unharmed. I am now safe at home. I will be anxious to find out more details about what happened upstairs.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: Nev - You seemed to trust me more than Matahari. Why is that?/quote]

I think I know who you are.
Because of my gut, and not because of any information I might have received.
I was pretty sure before (would have bet the game on it), but Daisy's reaction to the lynch threat makes me pretty confident.

In fact, I think your role at this point is fairly obvious to everyone in the game, and was last poll also.
I would bet that both Aces *and* FH are LMS, as their reasons for voting for you last round are logically very flimsy.
I'm happy to vote for whichever of them you prefer.
Ah Nev, I am happy to see that we are on the same page then. I feel that Aces is the best way to go today.

@Aces - I do apologize for this. There is no ill will coming from my vote today. It is merely strategy.

*votes AceofSpades

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Ah, well I see where this is going. Well played. I have no regrets.

Glad you are safe Devin. :)
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Well crap on a conveyor belt, Dev! That's crazy. Glad you are okay. That must have been surreal.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Much appreciated Aces! :)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:Well crap on a conveyor belt, Dev! That's crazy. Glad you are okay. That must have been surreal.
It was a bit! I just hope that it wasn't too serious and that there wasn't anyone stuck above us.

AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Voted for myself because I know whats on the field, and don't want to be left out.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Following suit, Voted Aces
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

You know what I think?

No?

Seriously?

All right, damn.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:haha:

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

Voted Aces, obviously.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Nevinera wrote:Voted Aces, obviously.
I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I've gotta say I am feeling clueless as to what's happening other than it's clear Devin (and SD?) are making a power play. I hope Aces is the Thuggish Splicer and that Devin and SD don't have LMS win conditions.

I don't want to hold us up any further so I guess, *vote Aces* :eek:
ImageImage

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I have to say I was not expecting to get a unanimous vote out of this.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Oh it's a close one! Who knows at this point. What if there's a lynch switch? :omg: The excitement is killing me! Oh wait... :huh:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

i just Had to be different....
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 14: And Then There Were Four

AceofSpaces had been cornered. He had no choice. "Yep, I deserve to die, kill me already!" he sighed. So they did.

AceofSpaces has been lynched. He was Security Bot.

It is now Night 14. You have 24 hours to send in your night PMs.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: [NIGHT 14] Bioshock Mafia

Post by Spacedaisy »

Excellent!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I mean the result,obviously. Aces, you went out with more dignity than I have seen in most games. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Dom »

<_<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

That was the most fun I've had in a long time. :)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Phew, good result! Sorry to see you go Aces, except now that I know you aren't a civvie like I thought, I'm not that sorry. :blush:

So what're the chances that Thuggish Splicer is the last LMSer alive?
ImageImage

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Nevinera »

I think they're pretty high.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:I think they're pretty high.
Agreed.

Aces, you played an excellent game!

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Awe aces. :( I was rooting for you little security bot!

In honor of Aces's death, I'm busting out a hidden cask of wine from Grimm's :wine:

Just make sure someone keeps an eye on Epi. :p

Enjoy zombies!! :D
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Epignosis »

Would you kindly pour me a drink?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:Would you kindly pour me a drink?
:eye:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Would you kindly pour me a drink?
:eye:
OMG! CUTEST AVATARRRRRRRR!!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.

Return to “Previous Jobs”