Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post by leetic »

No lynch is usually a valid vote option where I'm from, and is what happens if votes are tied. Still, I know from experience that a no lynch always hurts town.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Re: Community Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:27 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm I am clutch.

Y'all lynching clutch.
:rolleyes:
It's true though- if my prescription would have been followed, yes you would have died, but you would have won.

By not following it, I got lynched, and it became a 50-50 between you and Quin...

...except DDL got lynched. :rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

But I apologize if you felt that was unfair, Quin. It was sort of an afterthought for me. I didn't expect anyone to give it serious consideration, but it seemed to me that the potential disadvantage (to town) of not including it outweighed the potential advantage of including it.

I thought you were winning either way.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I don't know, if Epi succeeded in lynching Mac, that would've made Epi look even more suspicious, and Quin would still win in that scenario.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh and the Day 2 lynch was painful to watch. reywas had cleared sabie on Night 1, but then he wasn't able to get on and say a word about it as the two of them circled the drain together.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

leetic wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:32 pm I don't know, if Epi succeeded in lynching Mac, that would've made Epi look even more suspicious, and Quin would still win in that scenario.
If you believe my prescription (I chose that word on purpose), then it wouldn't matter how I looked after Mac got lynched.

Even this shit pisses me off:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:28 pm Emotionally manipulatively bullshit. Quin and I both put in heaps of effort.

Everything you are posting is flailing Mafia hypocrisy.
You've done nothing but focus on me. You're wrong. Who is bad?
Quin.
That gave me some real hope.

It meant that Mac and I switched positions: I got lynched and Quin would be lynched and the civilians would win.

Same difference.

Then I got lynched and nobody followed up on any of this. :|
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Quin »

70 percent of the mafia win in this game was because we were collectively a successful mafia team.
30 percent was because of civilian inactivity at EoD.

We've all seen the benefits of an active EoD first hand. Don't neglect it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

(I'm not angry- just ranting, I promise. I had a lot of fun in this game, especially not knowing the theme)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mafia definitely capitalized on some inactivity.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 326

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 pm I almost went the whole game without using my role at all. I RB'd DF last night to guarantee the doctor's death and would've used it on Colin tonight, but I never used my role check.

It was a good game all around, it got tight at the end with basically everyone having some sort of soft-clear I had to fight but it worked out in the end. If people were around at this EoD it may not have gone the same way.
In my mind you won the game because of your CBob vote. The cajones.
If you watched my Shockheaded Peter game, you must understand why I was in no mood to award civilian credit just because someone voted a mafia member- even a powerful one.

If the civilians would have followed my LOGIC, the civilians would have won the game (even if it meant you dying). My enthusiasm in the late game was because I had figured it all out, and we had the lynch to spare.

The funny thing, Mac- and you tell me right now if I am wrong- is if I had gunned hard for Quin first instead of you, things would have turned out differently.
Lol the hubris. You spent your entire last day trying to lynch a civilian. To say you "had figured it all out". Come on man. :haha:

I will give you that if you hadn't have wrongly attacked me and instead tried to make a case on ... not me ... then I might have been able to entertain it. Given I was a civilian, I just couldn't agree with your assertions that I was in fact not one.

That notwithstanding yes had Colin, DFaraday and DDL sided with you against me rather than me against you then there's a strong chance that Quin would have been lynched the next day. I can see that.

Sorry I pushed your mislynch.
I just don't understand why, after a fresh mafia lynch, the enthusiasm in the thread took a massive shit. I mean, what the hell? Everybody should be in the thread going nuts- not "yeah, Epi is a good vote." *chews cud*
You and I were the ones driving the discussion. We were both attacking civilians so the other one was never given a chance to see the other as anything but an adversary.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 pm I almost went the whole game without using my role at all. I RB'd DF last night to guarantee the doctor's death and would've used it on Colin tonight, but I never used my role check.

It was a good game all around, it got tight at the end with basically everyone having some sort of soft-clear I had to fight but it worked out in the end. If people were around at this EoD it may not have gone the same way.
In my mind you won the game because of your CBob vote. The cajones.
If you watched my Shockheaded Peter game, you must understand why I was in no mood to award civilian credit just because someone voted a mafia member- even a powerful one.

If the civilians would have followed my LOGIC, the civilians would have won the game (even if it meant you dying). My enthusiasm in the late game was because I had figured it all out, and we had the lynch to spare.

The funny thing, Mac- and you tell me right now if I am wrong- is if I had gunned hard for Quin first instead of you, things would have turned out differently.
Lol the hubris. You spent your entire last day trying to lynch a civilian. To say you "had figured it all out". Come on man. :haha:

I will give you that if you hadn't have wrongly attacked me and instead tried to make a case on ... not me ... then I might have been able to entertain it. Given I was a civilian, I just couldn't agree with your assertions that I was in fact not one.

That notwithstanding yes had Colin, DFaraday and DDL sided with you against me rather than me against you then there's a strong chance that Quin would have been lynched the next day. I can see that.

Sorry I pushed your mislynch.
I just don't understand why, after a fresh mafia lynch, the enthusiasm in the thread took a massive shit. I mean, what the hell? Everybody should be in the thread going nuts- not "yeah, Epi is a good vote." *chews cud*
You and I were the ones driving the discussion. We were both attacking civilians so the other one was never given a chance to see the other as anything but an adversary.
Why didn't you follow through on Quin though, especially after I was lynched and shown to be a civilian?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 pm 70 percent of the mafia win in this game was because we were collectively a successful mafia team.

I was here. I tried. I rationalised wrongly.

Epi looked like the most suspicious player on the day he was lynched to everyone but the one person with the benefit of knowing his role, himself.

Same for DDL.

Not that either looked all that bad. You had done a great job looking like a civ moreso. You bussed Bob and played a gambit that Faraday didn't freak out at enough.

Linki:

I showed my working. I had more suspicion of DDL than Quin after I had a chance to think about it. Quin had more outs man. DDL looked like the flailing scum. It was an echo of Shockheaded Peter.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 pm 70 percent of the mafia win in this game was because we were collectively a successful mafia team.

Epi looked like the most suspicious player on the day he was lynched to everyone but the one person with the benefit of knowing his role, himself.

Same for DDL.

Not that either looked all that bad. You had done a great job looking like a civ moreso. You bussed Bob and played a gambit that Faraday didn't freak out at enough.

Linki:

I showed my working. I had more suspicion of DDL than Quin after I had a chance to think about it. Quin had more outs man. DDL looked like the flailing scum. It was an echo of Shockheaded Peter.
That's my grievance though:

I laid out a specific reason or series of reasons why three people had to be civilians.

The only people I couldn't do that for were you and Quin.

You lynched me and said then seemed to be angry at the result. That's fine, but what I was hoping to hear was,"I'm a civilian, and Epignosis was a civilian. Therefore the last bad guy is Quin."

:shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin did well. I didn't see him as Mafia at all really except for that one glimmer that faded that you quoted. I thought he was a civ out of the block. Maybe his bullshit analysis's that I caught onto I should have been more sure of or something. I'm pretty happy with my effort here. I don't think I could have done much better without Quin fucking something up more. I nailed Bob on the first day and wanted to go Nova over Leetic until it got to a tie. Maybe I fucked up there by not standing by my read. I'm pretty okay with my effort.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I bolded the DDL portion because it shouldn't matter what he looks like. If you didn't agree with my view on DDL the Day I got lynched, I wish you would have said so then instead of after I couldn't speak up for him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Same for DDL.

Linki:

That's my grievance though:

I laid out a specific reason or series of reasons why three people had to be civilians.

The only people I couldn't do that for were you and Quin.

You lynched me and said then seemed to be angry at the result. That's fine, but what I was hoping to hear was,"I'm a civilian, and Epignosis was a civilian. Therefore the last bad guy is Quin."

:shrug:
If I had have gone after Quin I wouldn't be surprised if it backfired on me. That aside, I just didn't feel like DDL's civilian claim was as good as Quin's.

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] god damn it you were here too defend yourself lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:53 pm Quin did well. I didn't see him as Mafia at all really except for that one glimmer that faded that you quoted. I thought he was a civ out of the block. Maybe his bullshit analysis's that I caught onto I should have been more sure of or something. I'm pretty happy with my effort here. I don't think I could have done much better without Quin fucking something up more. I nailed Bob on the first day and wanted to go Nova over Leetic until it got to a tie. Maybe I fucked up there by not standing by my read. I'm pretty okay with my effort.
No, you had a good effort, and I do think you should be proud. I wasn't pleased by how it ended up, but you did well early on for sure. I don't mean to take away from that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Great game Quin

But you are a bastard busser and I'll never give you any credit in lynching scum ever again in all my life :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 pm Great game Quin

But you are a bastard busser and I'll never give you any credit in lynching scum ever again in all my life :p
I haven't given anybody credit for throwing a teammate under the bus for a long time and every time I suspect somebody for it I get yelled at. :fist:
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Way to go [mention]Quin[/mention] ! Good job executing the brilliant plan we cooked up in mafia chat.

>>
<<
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It was the nature of the bus moreso. It really was well done but jeez it was risky to help civs lynch your homeboy on the first day.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:57 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 pm Great game Quin

I haven't given anybody credit for throwing a teammate under the bus for a long time and every time I suspect somebody for it I get yelled at. :fist:
When they yell at me I'll just link them to your heist, this game, Fire Emblem...all of them are proof you'd be dumb to trust people who lynch even godfathers anymore.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Fourth game I get mislynched in lylo, but only the fifth game I get mislynched overall.

It's always lylo. If I don't get night killed, I live to lylo. And if I do, I make the civs lose the game.

Mafias of the world, always let me live until lylo, and town will never win a game in this site again.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well time to bury the Quindar I guess.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:59 pm Way to go @Quin ! Good job executing the brilliant plan we cooked up in mafia chat.

>>
<<
ima be completely honest and say that i was secretly hoping nobody made a btsc chat so i could just fly solo the whole time
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:11 pm Well time to bury the Quindar I guess.
The only person with a functioning Quindar on this site is [mention]speedchuck[/mention] :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:08 pm Fourth game I get mislynched in lylo, but only the fifth game I get mislynched overall.

It's always lylo. If I don't get night killed, I live to lylo. And if I do, I make the civs lose the game.

Mafias of the world, always let me live until lylo, and town will never win a game in this site again.
I will give you a piece of advice:

DO: "Epignosis was a civilian and said Mac or Quin, so we should discuss those options."

DON'T: "OMG SKS! SKS EVERYWHERE."

;)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Hey mine was working pretty well so far.

I played GoC17 and Fire Emblem at once, noticed the difference in Quins and called both right. Then I called you bad when you were the cat in World Asunder. So I had reason to be confident.

I guess the error is that I stopped paying attention to you after day 1, when you joined that damn PoE. Shouldn't have.

Colin was right on something: the PoE wasn't universal. Though making a kill was still the better call, imo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:08 pm Fourth game I get mislynched in lylo, but only the fifth game I get mislynched overall.

DO: "Epignosis was a civilian and said Mac or Quin, so we should discuss those options."

;)
It could have been a SK and you know it.

I made a post listing every possiblity for mafia/indies and got dismissed as "DDL only wrote that because he is desperate".

I even listed why Quin was not cleared as mafia. Twice. Nobody even quoted my post.

You weren't the only one that got ignored. The civilian faction pretty much chose to use Bob's lynch as the sole piece of valid evidence.

And I still believe there is something in my personality that makes people trust me but remain just suspicious enough to turn against me at the end of the game. I wish people would start paying attention to that.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 pm Hey mine was working pretty well so far.

I played GoC17 and Fire Emblem at once, noticed the difference in Quins and called both right. Then I called you bad when you were the cat in World Asunder. So I had reason to be confident.

I guess the error is that I stopped paying attention to you after day 1, when you joined that damn PoE. Shouldn't have.

Colin was right on something: the PoE wasn't universal. Though making a kill was still the better call, imo.
True. But in the case of FE, I remember the biggest thing you had against me is that you thought I was lying about not targetting or something - which wasn't a lie at all.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I was wondering what the reaction would be if I was lynched for DDL's theory that I was the SK and flipped mafia. It was really exciting.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Cuz if I play another game as a civ and someone goes "DDL is suspicious but he looks genuine so I'll let him live FOR NOW" I'm gonna flip.

This "for now" seals the result of the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:23 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 pm Hey mine was working pretty well so far.

True. But in the case of FE, I remember the biggest thing you had against me is that you thought I was lying about not targetting or something - which wasn't a lie at all.
No, my beef was that your motivation was BS.

If you are mafia and not targetting with something, thats not my problem. But your excuse for not doing it as a civ was weak.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Welp, thanks for the game Sloonei!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 pm I was wondering what the reaction would be if I was lynched for DDL's theory that I was the SK and flipped mafia. It was really exciting.
The thought crossed my mind to chaos vote you at the last second and make it a tie but it would have been too embarrassing if DDL did turn out to be mafia.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:24 pm I was wondering what the reaction would be if I was lynched for DDL's theory that I was the SK and flipped mafia. It was really exciting.
The thought crossed my mind to chaos vote you at the last second and make it a tie but it would have been too embarrassing if DDL did turn out to be mafia.
I guess one problem is that we all followed Occam's Razor here (in the Epi lynch too, and arguably the Reywas one too) and Occam's Razor didn't work this time. The fact you were afraid of letting me win shows you were afraid of defying the Razor. You even used the world "chaos" for that.

All it takes is one bold move by the mafia for traditional logic to stop working. And Quin made two bold moves: bussing Bob, and claiming bulletproof. He trapped us under traditional logic and we didn't escape.

We could have used our tinfoils and cracked this down better. I am guilty of it too, in the other lynches.

I gotta give it to Jay, he was doing that work, considering everything and not discarding any possibility. Mafia made a good call on killing him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:22 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:17 pm

;)
It could have been a SK and you know it.

I made a post listing every possiblity for mafia/indies and got dismissed as "DDL only wrote that because he is desperate".

I even listed why Quin was not cleared as mafia. Twice. Nobody even quoted my post.

You weren't the only one that got ignored. The civilian faction pretty much chose to use Bob's lynch as the sole piece of valid evidence.

And I still believe there is something in my personality that makes people trust me but remain just suspicious enough to turn against me at the end of the game. I wish people would start paying attention to that.
No. If I thought there was a serial killer, I would have said so. I didn't. Because there was not serial killer killing, and it didn't need to be brought up.

There's one person killing.

Why even call him a serial killer and get people angry with you? Just call him the last mafia and lynch him accordingly. There's no reason to change the name.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There's no need to go off on wild speculation. You know someone is killing. If he's the last mafia or the serial killer, WHO GIVES A SHIT? It's the same thing from the civilian perspective, is it not?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 pm There's no need to go off on wild speculation. You know someone is killing. If he's the last mafia or the serial killer, WHO GIVES A SHIT? It's the same thing from the civilian perspective, is it not?
I don’t think so. The methods one employs to find a mafioso are often entirely ineffective for a serial killer.

Interactions? Irrelevant, no teammates.

Hunting sincerity? They don’t know who’s bad either.

The only “reliable” evidence available is who was killed.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I do think the credit relating to the bob lynch carried on far too long. At LyLo especially, who cares about that anymore? Everyone got there somehow.

No stones unturned.

This is no criticism. My preferred lynches were Epi then DDL.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

I think the biggest takeaway here is that if I didn't keep getting hit with additional Mafia powers I'd have been the undisputed civ MVP of this game. 100% prediction rate y'all
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Really though I think the civilians' greatest blunders in this game came on Days 2 and 3, not the final two. Whatever the reasons, lynching a cop-confirmed civilian with a dead godfather and then lynching the cop himself when there was no counter in the thread -- that's asking to lose.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DFaraday wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 am I think the biggest takeaway here is that if I didn't keep getting hit with additional Mafia powers I'd have been the undisputed civ MVP of this game. 100% prediction rate y'all
Nice thinking with the N2 self-protect. You were aware that the mafia might catch on to your soft claim the way I did. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:58 pm There's no need to go off on wild speculation. You know someone is killing. If he's the last mafia or the serial killer, WHO GIVES A SHIT? It's the same thing from the civilian perspective, is it not?
I don’t think so. The methods one employs to find a mafioso are often entirely ineffective for a serial killer.

Interactions? Irrelevant, no teammates.

Hunting sincerity? They don’t know who’s bad either.

The only “reliable” evidence available is who was killed.
I was speaking in context: Look at what I came up with before I got lynched. Mac or Quin had to die.

Whether they were mafia or SKs was irrelevant at that point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think DDL making a fuss over SKs makes him look needlessly suspicious at a crucial time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 am I think DDL making a fuss over SKs makes him look needlessly suspicious at a crucial time.
You may not be wrong. That's how I felt about you making a fuss over confirmed tracker Mac. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:34 am
DFaraday wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 am I think the biggest takeaway here is that if I didn't keep getting hit with additional Mafia powers I'd have been the undisputed civ MVP of this game. 100% prediction rate y'all
Nice thinking with the N2 self-protect. You were aware that the mafia might catch on to your soft claim the way I did. :nicenod:
I had considered being a little more blatant in the thread but figured I'd keep it just vague enough for deniability. Although I'm not familiar with strongman roles (I don't recall that being a thing around here when I played frequently) so my two guesses about what happened were honestly all I had to work with.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:14 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:11 pm Well time to bury the Quindar I guess.
The only person with a functioning Quindar on this site is @speedchuck :grin:
THANK YOU

None of y'all can co-opt the quindar
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 4

Post by speedchuck »

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for being ez to mod
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”