Fantasy Movie League - Season 2!!! Signups

Explore Tinsel Town and discuss your favorite TV shows and movies.

Moderator: Community Team

Can you beat the reigning champ? (who was that, again?)

Yes, I'm in to try
91%
No, I know I'm overmatched
9%

Total votes: 11
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Fantasy Movie League - Season 2!!! Signups

Post by sabie12 »

If I need a computer to do this then I probably can't participate.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:07 am If I need a computer to do this then I probably can't participate.
You don’t. :)
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by novaselinenever »

I'm ready for this.

timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by timmer »

sabie12 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:07 am If I need a computer to do this then I probably can't participate.
Just follow the lead of that PM I sent out, and don't fret. You pick some movies and some actors, and then if you never want to stress out, you can literally never change a thing ever and your job is done :)
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DharmaHelper »

[mention]timmer[/mention]

Pardon me my good sir, but I've been doing some calculation and clean up to try and decide what I want to do to get me out of Box Office Hell and maximize my awards chances and I noted:

Actor selections will earn points based on a percentage of the total box office earnings for each film they’re in. The total box office for each film will be divided evenly by all league actors that appear in the film (in any capacity—credited or uncredited) validated by being listed on the film’s IMDB page. Totals of films starring only one league actor will be divided by 2 (not 1).
However, you seem to have divided the BO total for "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" by 2, not by 5. Those actors should have earned their rosters $28,207,426.20

I have not done an extensive review of your accounting but I would encourage you to do so, if the results would yield a standings shake-up.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Tinsel Town”