73%

Total votes: 11
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 35

Gossip Girl Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post by dunya »

Gossip Girl Mafia

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. We hear that World War III just broke out. And some people are definitely wearing last year's fashion. Choose your side or run and hide. We have a feeling this one's to the death and it's up to you to restore some sense and tranquility into the Upper East Side...or don't. I do love chaos. Either way, I'll be watching.
Break a leg, bitches. XOXO —Gossip Girl.

Upper East Siders - Eleanor Waldorf, Vanilla Townie (lost, survived till endgame)
Matahari -
Spacedaisy - Serena van der Woodsen - Self-Aligned Witch (controller)
Spoiler: show
You are a Witch. You are the master of mind fuckery. You can target and control another player every night. You will not be informed of their role, but your target will be notified they were controlled by someone else that night phase. If they are to receive results at the end of the night, you will receive it in their stead. Your action will only work on roles which have abilities that target other people at night. For example, you can choose to Control Player A on Night 1 and Target Player B with whatever power (if any) Player A has. You are allowed to make players self-target (as long as isn't explicitly banned in their role) or even target yourself, but you cannot choose to Control the same person on two consecutive nights. You are checked as Mafia if investigated by a Cop. You are 1-shot bulletproof. If you target a member of a Mafia team with a fatal shot, it will fail. You are self-aligned and win by surviving to see Town eliminated.

Day 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5

Banished Upper East Siders
Mongoose - Lynched Day 1 - Dorota Kishlovsky, Town-Inventor
Every night, you may give out one of your inventions to another player in the game. You are not allowed to give an invention to yourself. You are not allowed to give an invention to the same person on two consecutive nights.

Your list of inventory is as follows:
(1) 1-shot Jailkeeper. Any actions on a jailed player will fail, and that player's actions will also fail.
(1) 1-shot Day-Vig. You got a gun. So use it. Or don't.
(1) 1-shot double-voter. Once in the game you may notify the host at any time before the end of day that you are doubling your vote. This cannot be used in MYLO/LYLO.
(1) 1-shot Muter. You may night target a player and silence their vote the next day phase. If they cast a vote, it will not be counted. This cannot be used in MYLO/LYLO.
(1) 1-shot Motion Detector. You may target a player and learn if any actions were performed by or on that player, but not what the actions were or who else they involved.

You are Town-aligned and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.
juliets - killed Night 1 - Vanessa Abrams - ???????
Owner of a Lonely Heart - Lynched Day 2 - Lily van der Woodsen, Mafia Godfather
You are the Godfather. You're the master of deceit; even I'm a little jealous of your ability. You are checked as Town if investigated. You are Mafia-aligned and win when Town is eliminated.
JaggedJimmyJay - killed Night 2 - Rufus Humphry - ????????
indiglo - lynched Day 3 - Blair Waldorf - 2-shot Janitor and 2-shot Roleblocker
You are a 2-shot Janitor and 2-shot Roleblocker. You can choose to mop up the kill any two nights during the game, preventing players from learning anything about the player when they flip. Your team, however, will learn the alignment and role of the dead player. You can also choose to Roleblock any two nights during the game, but you cannot roleblock the same player on two consecutive nights. You are allowed to use both your Janitor and Roleblocking powers on the same night. You are Mafia-aligned and win when Town is eliminated.
Lunalee - killed Night 3 - Chuck Bass, Vanilla Townie
reywaS - Lynched Day 4 - Dan Humphrey, Vanilla Townie
nutella - killed Night 4 - Georgina Sparks, Town Cop
You are a Cop. You know your way around town and your favorite hobby after shopping? Learning other people's dirty secrets to share with me. Every night, you can check the alignment of a player. But be warned of the one known as the master of disguise. You are Town-aligned and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.
Elohcin - lynched Day 5 - Jenny Humphrey - vanilla townie
MacDougall - killed night 5 - Nate Archibold - Town Bodyguard
You are a Bodyguard. Your bond with your friends goes so far you are literally self-sacrificial. Poor little lamb. Each night, you may target a player and protect them from death by dying in their stead if they're targeted for death. You are Town-aligned and win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Specific Rules
1. This is a closed set up. Role claiming and info dumping is legal. Characters have been assigned to players randomly.
2. Roleplay is encouraged, but not mandatory.
3. Votes are changeable.
4. No copy/pasting your role or sharing any game-related screenshots. No editing your posts. The basics. You got this.
5. No gamethrowing or whatever.
6. Two-phase inactives (i.e. missing 2 votes for other than game-related reasons) will be modkilled, regardless of alignment. I will have no replacements in this game.
7. Self voting is strictly forbidden, please do not even do it as a "placeholder" vote. No Lynch will only become an option in a MYLO setting.
8. All night actions must be PMd to the host(s); I do not accept them through any other channel.
9. No outside of the game communication with other players unless the host has provided you with a BTSC link.
10. If you think I've made a mistake during the game, please PM me. Posting it in the thread could influence the game and break it.

Other important notes
1. All phases will run on a 24/24 cycle, including Day 0 for people to check-in and know the game has begun. Phases will end at 7pm EST. That's the latest your host can manage without affecting her health. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
2. In case I am unavailable to end a day/night phase on time, the wonderful [mention]speedchuck[/mention] has graciously agreed to help ensure I don't keep ya'll hanging. Make sure your night actions are sent to both me AND speedchuck, otherwise they may not count.
3. If at any point you are feeling frustrated with the game or just want to let off some steam and vent to someone, please reach out to our lovely mod/facilitator [mention]Epignosis[/mention]. He's always there to listen and help.
4. If you have any game related questions, please PM me and don't @ me in the thread. If I think the question warrants an answer, I will answer it in the thread.
5. Respect your fellow players and please have fun!

This is the host's color. Please do not use it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 35

Re: Gossip Girl Mafia [Day 0]

Post by dunya »

Hey Upper East Siders, all roles have now been sent. Let me know if you were expecting a role and didn't receive it. It is now Day 0, please check in and make acquaintances. Get a feel of who's your friend and who's a bitch. Day 1 will start tomorrow at 7pm EST. I'll be watching. XOXO --Gossip Girl
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yeeesssss, I’m excited for Dunia’s first game!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunya[/mention], looks like the quick reply function in this forum is turned off. Assuming that's unintentional (and probably my fault from making the forum :p ), I'll get that fixed.

Also, I'm the white dude that looks like a prick. Which one you ask? Impossible question.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay I think we're set.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hi everyone - I don't know this show but I'll do the best I can! Also happy to be here for dunya's first game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Also, I'm the white dude that looks like a prick. Which one you ask? Impossible question.
Thanks again for the invite. That reminds me, I should probably watch an episode or two to be reminded of all the characters again.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

I wonder if my daughter is here yet.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 100

Post by nutella »

Yo sup fellow gossipers
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

:tea:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:38 pm Yo sup fellow gossipers
bad

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 pm
bad
no :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 pm
bad
no :meany:
Too late. I've already performed the calculations.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Elohcin »

I am admitting I have never seen this show and really know nothing about it except for that is has the wonderful Blake Lively form Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in it.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I voted "unworthy" since that is how I feel coming into the game not knowing anything about the show.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Can you tell us if votes arecbangeable Elo?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*are changeable
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

looks lie they are changeable.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'm here and feeling very put upon if you know what I mean.

But seriously! Glad to be back. It's been ages since I played a non-burglary game around here. I have long hours on week days, so bear with me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good: juliets, Elohcin, Spacedaisy

Bad: nutella, Mongoose

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm not bad.

Anyone read the books? I don't remember much but I do remember that Blair sewed a heart with her initial on the inside of Nate's favorite sweater and I thought that was heartbreaking.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:15 pm Good: juliets, Elohcin, Spacedaisy

Bad: nutella, Mongoose
Wrong
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:22 pm Wrong
About all of them? :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am a sexy civilian.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 41

Post by indiglo »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:34 pm I am admitting I have never seen this show and really know nothing about it except for that is has the wonderful Blake Lively form Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in it.

Well, that's one thing more than I know. Does that make you feel any better? :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

JJJ - white dude prick

All the ladies - fabulous

:PP
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Also, I voted yes... because... yes. :omg: :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:22 pm Wrong
About all of them? :eek:
Not necessarily. That's not how logic works my friend. If any one part of a statement is false the whole thing is false.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

indiglo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:21 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:34 pm I am admitting I have never seen this show and really know nothing about it except for that is has the wonderful Blake Lively form Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants in it.

Well, that's one thing more than I know. Does that make you feel any better? :haha:
Same lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Matahari »

I didn’t watch this show but I did watch Pretty Little Liars. Are they similar?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

indiglo bad

Matahari good

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Lunalee »

Well hello friends, looks like the party can get started now.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

What's the best party you ever went to? My kickball team used to throw these epic holiday parties when we still played.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Luna bad

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:39 pm Luna bad
I knew you would say this because your snap judgments are highly predictable

Too easy. Probably as wrong about her as you are about me. And perhaps maliciously so. :beer:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Too easy. Probably as wrong about her as you are about me. And perhaps maliciously so. :beer:
Why is that "too easy", any more than calling her "good" would be? Fake post. You're my top suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mac sexy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Why is that "too easy", any more than calling her "good" would be? Fake post. You're my top suspect.
Nope. Your judgments are too easy and thus could be fake. I knew you would call Luna bad because of her "hello friends" tone. And I don't believe you suspect me that much because....why would you? Why do I look fake to you? Start making sense or die.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also you're a man so we'll probably lynch you anyway.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 pm Nope. Your judgments are too easy and thus could be fake. I knew you would call Luna bad because of her "hello friends" tone. And I don't believe you suspect me that much because....why would you? Why do I look fake to you? Start making sense or die.
You're white knighting someone for absolutely no reason. I am making a snap read, you are discrediting it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I haven't read a single post yet. Us sexy people don't need to put in effort. Society just opens itself up for us pre-lubed and we slide right in.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:47 pm Also you're a man so we'll probably lynch you anyway.

:haha: I was thinking the same thing. We did want this to be an all ladies mafia game from the get go.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm indiglo badass as badass can be

There, fixed it for ya :beer:

XOXO Epi Girl
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:47 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 pm Nope. Your judgments are too easy and thus could be fake. I knew you would call Luna bad because of her "hello friends" tone. And I don't believe you suspect me that much because....why would you? Why do I look fake to you? Start making sense or die.
You're white knighting someone for absolutely no reason. I am making a snap read, you are discrediting it.
I'm what now?

I'm not sold on Luna being town. Though she probably is if you're bad, which is a possibility I am currently giving some weight.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 am I'm not sold on Luna being town. Though she probably is if you're bad, which is a possibility I am currently giving some weight.
Why am I probably wrong about her (your words), and why does my snap read have bearing on her alignment?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Matahari »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm indiglo bad

Matahari good
How did you ascertain this?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:57 am
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 am I'm not sold on Luna being town. Though she probably is if you're bad, which is a possibility I am currently giving some weight.
Why am I probably wrong about her (your words), and why does my snap read have bearing on her alignment?
You don't seem to be understanding anything I am saying.

1. I think that your snap tone read on her is as bullshit as the one on me was.
2. Following from #1, I do not have any reason to believe she is bad as I disagree with your shallow judgment of the tone of her entry post.
3. Also following from #1, I think you may be faking reads and therefore bad.
4. Following from #3, Luna is probably not bad if you are, because of how you called her out as a suspect so early.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:03 amYou don't seem to be understanding anything I am saying.
Eh? Your answer suggests I understand you, because it is directly applicable.
nutella wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:03 am1. I think that your snap tone read on her is as bullshit as the one on me was.
2. Following from #1, I do not have any reason to believe she is bad as I disagree with your shallow judgment of the tone of her entry post.
3. Also following from #1, I think you may be faking reads and therefore bad.
4. Following from #3, Luna is probably not bad if you are, because of how you called her out as a suspect so early.
1. What does a bullshit read mean to you?
2. If you disagree with my "shallow judgment of the tone of her entry post", then do you think the tone of her post suggests that she is good?
3. This is the worst thing you have said so far. "and therefore bad" -- you know me better than that.
4. I have called a pile of people bad already. Are they all civilians if I am a mafioso?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matahari wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:02 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm indiglo bad

Matahari good
How did you ascertain this?
indiglo took advantage of my goofy posts to make an entry joke, alleviating the pressure faced in making a first post -- more necessary for a mafioso than a civilian.

You asked some innocuous theme question which I thought looked like a more comfortable entry into the thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”