Lunaflea
No votes
MacDoofus
No votes
novaselineevenifI'mstuck
No votes
speed#%&$
9%
Christina Ricci (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
55%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Night 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Vote history and relevant posts for D1

Luna says she likes Nova's entrance. Jack disagrees.

Nova votes Jack because Jack didn't like his entrance

Luna doesn't like DDL and Nova is iffy about his entrance.

Jack votes Mac, saying he wonders what will happen if he does. Has changed his mind on Nova. Says he likes Nova and Luna.

Sabie likes Juliets cause she is "genuine."

Juliets wants to know why Jack suspects Mac.

Speed agrees the DDL entrance is iffy. Says Nova's entrance was bad but he likes him now.

DDL says Luna is "weird" and that Jack's vote on Mac is "disgusting." Says Nova's entrance is NAI but his later posts are good.

Jack says he doesn't suspect Mac and questions if Juliets and DDL really think he does.

DDL says that voting Mac without suspecting him is still "disgusting" and challenges Jack to convince him otherwise.

Jack further questions DDL's position that voting for someone you don't suspect on D1 is scum indicative.

Juliets says she understands what Jack is saying.

DDL votes Jack, doubling down on Jack's vote being bad, saying votes are never truly random, Jack didn't explain his vote well enough, that Jack is saying D1 is useless, being obstructive and not using civilian logic.

Votecount
Jack 2 (Nova, DDL)
Mac 1 (Jack)

Mac says Nova and Speed are bad.

Nova declares the Jack/DDL argument to be contrived.

Nova says that if Jack says he's just voting to get reactions, it defeats the purpose of voting to get reactions and compares it to Leetic "pressuring" Epi in Flags (where they were wolfmates). Hot take: Jack and DDL are both wolves. But then Leetic isn't a wolf (I guess Nova suspected Leetic?)

Leetic votes DDL, saying that often players attacking others for early joke votes turn out to be scum.

Luna calls out DDL for saying she's "weird", saying DDL can't find a real reason to accuse her.

DDL insists Luna is weird.

Luna votes Jack, saying she wouldn't mind lynching him.

Votecount
Jack 3 (Nova, DDL, Luna)
Mac 1 (Jack)
DDL 1 (Leetic)

Luna admits maybe she's more relaxed and DDL thinking she's weird is understandable.

Leetic objects to Luna's vote, saying the Jack wagon is moving too fast and with no resistance.

Mac agrees with Leetic but thinks his observation is tmi, making Jack town and Leetic scum. Declares Speed and Leetic bad.

Leetic wonders how it can be tmi if Mac had the same thought and he's town.

Jack votes DDL. Jack agrees with Leetic and says that DDL's case is completely fake. Townies vote for players they don't suspect early. They don't try to lynch players for doing so. Clarifies that his vote for Mac was because out of all the players who had posted, he had some reason to townread them all except Mac. The Mac vote was mostly for a reaction and DDL's reaction to it was scummy.

Votecount
Jack 3 (Nova, DDL, Luna)
DDL 2 (Leetic, Jack)

Jack and Juliets want to know why Mac suspects Speedchuck. Juliets wants to know why Luna suspects Jack.

Mac says it's just a feeling.

Jack dismisses Luna's suspicion cause Luna always suspects him D1.

DDL says Leetic is too sure to be a townie and Mac's suspicion is valid.

Speed floats voting for Jack. Says Jack is bad because "actually tell" (note: at the time, there was no such thing) Says DDL looks bad in the exchange too. Says Leetic is town.

Leetic questions DDL's defense of Mac, saying it comes across as similar to his behavior in Flags (where DDL was scum).

Luna says that sometimes wolf lynches can form quickly without resistance, too.

DDL insists he defends people regardless of alignment and says Leetic can't possibly meta read him because he hasn't seen DDL's town game.

Leetic says he has tho.

Luna says why she suspects Jack.
1) Disagrees with her early read of Nova's entrance (note: so did DDL and Speed)
2) Removes his Nova vote and votes Mac without saying why (note: DDL went after Jack for this)
3) Jack says he didn't actually scumread Mac (note: DDL went after Jack for this)
4) Jack says he voted Mac "for the heck of it" (note: this is a misunderstanding of a question I asked DDL)
5) Jack cases DDL but it feels like "no u" (note: DDL was scum tho)

Luna also wonders if Jack has a point that DDL doesn't do this as a townie.

Speed decides to create an "actually" tell. The gist is that Jack saying "Do you ACTUALLY think I suspect Mac?" was an attempt to paint DDL and Juliets as "scum" or "ridiculous." It also "shuts down the line of inquiry" about Jack's Mac vote.

Luna says the "actually" tell sounds good.

Jack says Speed's "actually" tell is stupid and insists DDL is a wolf.

Speed wants to know why Luna thinks Juliets is town. Gives a readlist as follows (note:reordered by me according to level of suspicion)
Juliets, Leet, Nova - good
Mac - missing
Jack, Luna - maybe bad
DDL, Sabie - bad

Luna wants to know if there's reason to suspect DDL besides his going after Jack.

Juliets endorses Speed's readlist except Mac and Sabie.

Speed says he doesn't scumread Mac and thinks Sabie isn't contributing.

Nova thinks the actually tell is "beautiful."

Sabie says the actually tell is silly. DDL and Jack both look bad, maybe even together cause SHP. Floats voting for DDL.

Luna agrees maybe Jack and DDL both bad cause SHP.

Speed accuses Sabie of defending Jack. (note: lolwut?)

Juliets says the actually tell is good and is like the adverb tell. Also, she doesn't like Jack answering for Luna's suspicion of him. However, Jack/Leetic have a good point that DDL (to the best of her knowledge) doesn't go after people for voting players they don't suspect on D1 as a townie. Says she's going to go look for proof of this.

Jack questions Juliet's approval of the actually case in an obnoxious way.

Jack and Speed go back and forth with emojis several times.

Mac declares Jack and Speed scumbuddies cause emoji tell and distancing.

More back and forth between Juliets and Jack about the actually tell.

Speed votes Jack while quoting the back and forth without comment. (note: even though he says he suspects DDL more)

Juliets votes Jack and says she must go.

Votecount
Jack 5 (Nova, DDL, Luna, Speed, Juliets)
DDL 2 (Leetic, Jack)

Jack says this one of the stupidist reason's he's ever been lynched.

Nova votes DDL and says Jack can relax now. He asks why Juliets is voting Jack over DDL.

Votecount
Jack 4 (DDL, Luna, Speed, Juliets)
DDL 3 (Leetic, Jack, Nova)

Juliets says "gut" and also the actually tell and also Jack being incredulous about the actually tell.

Speed says he doesn't mind a DDL lynch and Jack has a point on him.

Jack likes Leetic, Sabie, Juliets

Nova questions Juliet's assertion that Jack was incredulous about Juliet/DDL suspecting him for the Mac vote because DDL's suspicion over the Mac vote really was fake and the following argument over it was contrived.

Jack/Nova/Juliets go back and forth a bit about the Mac vote and everything that surrounded it.

Jack asks if Juliets is going to bus DDL or what.

Speed votes DDL

Juliets votes DDL, saying that DDL random voted in Community so yeah, Leetic/Jack/Nova are right about his Jack case being fake.

Votecount
DDL 5 (Leetic, Jack, Nova, Speed, Juliets)
Jack 2 (DDL, Luna)

Points in Speed's favor: Consistently calls DDL more scummy than Jack. Votes Jack at EOD, causing DDL to be lynched.
Points against Speed: Keeps talking about why Jack is scummy and voting Jack even though he supposedly suspects DDL for unstated reasons.
Points in Juliet's favor: Goes and gets evidence that confirms DDL is bad.
Points against Juliets: Only switched votes when it didn't matter.

Points against Speed, Juliets, and Luna: You dumbos keep acting like the actually tell still applies even though DDL was mafia. :mad:
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 177

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Day 2]

Post by novaselinenever »

You missed Sabie's vote on DDL. Why is that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:13 pm Ok thanks Jack, I will re-read that section with your perspective in mind, read some more speedchuck, and then ponder.

Also what is SHP - was it a game here?
Shockhead Peter.

Scum be Jack, Speed, Luna.

D1, Jack and Speed distance.
Jay posts exactly 9000 times and calls both Jack and Speed scum.
Both Jack and Speed gather votes, esp Speed.
Luna comes in and draws attention to herself, ultimately getting lynched. :sigh:
Jack and Speed shoot Jay N1.
D2, Jack cases Speed as scum, saying Luna came in and kept Speed from being lynched. Speed gets lynched, earning Jack no cred. :sigh:
D3-6, Jack plays the scumgame of his life and cases Eloh and Bob for mislynch, allows the town to mislynch Rey on its own and then cases Leet for a mislynch ftw.

This is why everyone keeps saying I could be scum with DDL. Cause I just got done playing a scumgame where I bussed my whole team ASAP.

But I bussed them because Jay was gonna eat us all if I didn't and one of us needed to get to the end. That is different from DDL tripping over himself to try to mislynch me while the case against me is that I was setting up a wolf for mislynch. A wolf for mislynch, ya'll.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:35 pm You missed Sabie's vote on DDL. Why is that?
Presumably because she didn't call it but maybe I just made a mistake.

When did she vote? Cause it matters for evaluating vote timing from other players.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Before me I believe. I tied it up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:37 pm Before me I believe. I tied it up.
That sounds about right.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jack is bad yo
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Night 0]

[quote=Jackofhearts2005 post_id=527436 time=1554405689 user_id=541]

Nova votes Jack

Jack votes Mac

DDL votes Jack
Votecount
Jack 2 (Nova, DDL)
Mac 1 (Jack)

Leetic votes DDL

Luna votes Jack

Votecount
Jack 3 (Nova, DDL, Luna)
Mac 1 (Jack)
DDL 1 (Leetic)

Jack votes DDL.

Sabie probably votes DDL around here, when she says Jack and DDL both look bad and Speed accused her of defending Jack.

Votecount
Jack 3 (Nova, DDL, Luna)
DDL 3 (Leetic, Jack, Sabie)

Speed votes Jack

Juliets votes Jack

Votecount
Jack 5 (Nova, DDL, Luna, Speed, Juliets)
DDL 3 (Leetic, Jack, Sabie)

Nova votes DDL

Votecount
Jack 4 (DDL, Luna, Speed, Juliets)
DDL 4 (Leetic, Jack, Sabie Nova)

Speed votes DDL

Juliets votes DDL

Votecount
DDL 6 (Leetic, Jack, Sabie, Nova, Speed, Juliets)
Jack 2 (DDL, Luna)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:39 pm Jack is bad yo
You'll lynch Speed when I flip town?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seriously. It's always Speed so I don't really care who gets lynched first.

Use Mac's power to remove someone else from the POE if you're not sure. Don't fumble.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thanks for the perspective on SHP [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] .

Also, I have been more focused on the "actually" tell being directed at me and maybe not focused enough on the fact that DDL was also a target and was bad.

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] anything else you can add at this point about your speed vote? I am looking for an opinion other than Jack's.

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I assume by your "Jack is bad yo" none of his arguments about speed have moved you?

lots of linki
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:43 pm
I will.

I might lynch him today :ohyeah:
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm @novaselinenever I assume by your "Jack is bad yo" none of his arguments about speed have moved you?
Not really. They're mirroring thoughts I'm having about Speed, but as of right now, Jack is edging out. It's a close race :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm Thanks for the perspective on SHP Jackofhearts2005 .

Also, I have been more focused on the "actually" tell being directed at me and maybe not focused enough on the fact that DDL was also a target and was bad.

MacDougall anything else you can add at this point about your speed vote? I am looking for an opinion other than Jack's.

novaselinenever I assume by your "Jack is bad yo" none of his arguments about speed have moved you?

lots of linki
From my town perspective, I voted Mac to get a reaction. I got a reaction from you and DDL. I continually questioned those reactions and determined that DDL was bad. Went back and forth on you but there's a clear difference in how you reacted to my Mac vote and explanation and the way DDL did.

From my scum perspective, I voted Mac for reasons that don't matter. I got a reaction from you and DDL. I then painted the two of you as scummy or ridiculous to either make you back off (which you did not) or to shade you (who I didn't pursue for a lynch). At the time, the accusation was that I was also doing these things to make DDL back off (which he did not) or to shade him. But DDL wasn't town and Speed claims to have never thought he was town. So how does that make any sense?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:53 pm
I will.

It's cooler if you lynch him today but it's not a bd as long as he goes.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:56 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm Thanks for the perspective on SHP Jackofhearts2005 .

MacDougall anything else you can add at this point about your speed vote? I am looking for an opinion other than Jack's.

novaselinenever I assume by your "Jack is bad yo" none of his arguments about speed have moved you?

lots of linki
From my town perspective, I voted Mac to get a reaction. I got a reaction from you and DDL. I continually questioned those reactions and determined that DDL was bad. Went back and forth on you but there's a clear difference in how you reacted to my Mac vote and explanation and the way DDL did.

From my scum perspective, I voted Mac for reasons that don't matter. I got a reaction from you and DDL. I then painted the two of you as scummy or ridiculous to either make you back off (which you did not) or to shade you (who I didn't pursue for a lynch). At the time, the accusation was that I was also doing these things to make DDL back off (which he did not) or to shade him. But DDL wasn't town and Speed claims to have never thought he was town. So how does that make any sense?
I do see what you mean. [mention]speedchuck[/mention] could you provide some perspective here?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Well I've been gone for a while haven't I? I've been pretty busy but now might have some time.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 30

Post by MacDougall »

Yawwwn
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 97

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:53 pm
I will.

It's cooler if you lynch him today but it's not a bd as long as he goes.
Honestly if you guys want to lynch me today and Jack tomorrow that's fine by me too. He's put in so much more effort than me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Like, if Jack is scum, it doesn't matter which of us get lynched first. He'll get lynched, and town wins.

If he isn't scum and he gets lynched today, I'll get lynched tomorrow, and I'll have to lay the groundwork for LYLO.

If he isn't scum and I get lynched today, Jack can lay the groundwork for MYLO and he can probably do better than me because I'm in another game and have a REALLY busy weekend planned.

So

Basically if Jack is scum it doesn't matter who you lynch first
If he's town you should lynch me first. Hypothetically. :noble:

Make sense? I'm not going to self-vote because people flip out over it, but you guys are welcome to lynch me first if you promise to lynch Jack tomorrow. It would be better.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:59 pmWhat
Was I not clear?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Lunalee »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:48 pm
Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:28 pm I'm still a bit torn on my speedchuck stance, but I'm thinking with 70% Confidence that he's town. But if I'm wrong I'm going to be so annoyed.
Why?

He’s making arguments that rely on doublethink and he did not want to lynch DDL. He was pushing me even after Leet, Nova and me all pointed out how DDL’s suspicion of me was fake.

What has Speed done to make you think he’s town?
Yeah, Speed would probably be playing the same way if he were scum too.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:42 pm Like, if Jack is scum, it doesn't matter which of us get lynched first. He'll get lynched, and town wins.

If he isn't scum and he gets lynched today, I'll get lynched tomorrow, and I'll have to lay the groundwork for LYLO.

If he isn't scum and I get lynched today, Jack can lay the groundwork for MYLO and he can probably do better than me because I'm in another game and have a REALLY busy weekend planned.

So

Basically if Jack is scum it doesn't matter who you lynch first
If he's town you should lynch me first. Hypothetically. :noble:

Make sense? I'm not going to self-vote because people flip out over it, but you guys are welcome to lynch me first if you promise to lynch Jack tomorrow. It would be better.
Jack is definitely my second choice if you're lynched today and flip town.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok so now we are tied. Does anyone know what happens in a tie? Also, [mention]speedchuck[/mention] the way I read your argument you are saying we should lynch you first, is that right? The argument though makes you seem town. I mean I can't see a baddie using that argument.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:09 pm Ok so now we are tied. Does anyone know what happens in a tie? Also, @speedchuck the way I read your argument you are saying we should lynch you first, is that right? The argument though makes you seem town. I mean I can't see a baddie using that argument.
nah, he'd make it for the WIFOM as scum too.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:10 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:09 pm Ok so now we are tied. Does anyone know what happens in a tie? Also, @speedchuck the way I read your argument you are saying we should lynch you first, is that right? The argument though makes you seem town. I mean I can't see a baddie using that argument.
nah, he'd make it for the WIFOM as scum too.
ok, thanks for the input.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Let's lynch Jack first.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:22 pm Let's lynch Jack first.
Ok with me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:33 pm Well I've been gone for a while haven't I? I've been pretty busy but now might have some time.
Anything?
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:22 pm Let's lynch Jack first.
Ok with me.
yeah, okay
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:33 pm Well I've been gone for a while haven't I? I've been pretty busy but now might have some time.
Anything?
I'm probably more sold on speedchuck than Jack at the moment, as the attempted Jack lynch on D1 seemed more like a mislynch that scum was trying to push. Speed was late on the wagon, and of course there was his nonsense Janitor theory that tried to indict me. It would be weird if he turned out to be bad for the third game in a row that I've played with him, but you know, gambler's fallacy and all that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Epignosis »

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Who Killed Morticia and Who is Going to Kill You?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:47 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

JackofAsses2005
36%

Voters: novaselinenever, speedchuck, Lunalee, juliets

juliguts
No votes

Voters: None

leetick
No votes

Lunaflea
No votes

MacDoofus
No votes

novaselineevenifI'mstuck
No votes

speed#%&$
27%

Voters: MacDougall, Jackofhearts2005, leetic

Anjelica Huston (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
36%

Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, dunya, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis

Total votes: 11
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Epignosis »

Neck and Neck

The supernatural demise of her mother gave Wednesday Addams a renewed coldness in her heart.

"Do you have a renewed coldness in your heart?" asked Pugsley.

Wednesday said, "Yes," and turned to face the rest of the family.

When she did, Pugsley took a kitchen knife and rent her throat, and her blood sprayed all over the family, who had told the boy to do their bidding. Wednesday turned and sprayed Pugsley with her carotid artery, as though it were a demented SuperSoaker2000.

"One of you is the ne...ne...ne..."

"Neck?" said Pugsley. "I'm pretty sure yours is the neck."

JackofAsses2005 has been lynched.

He was Wednesday Addams, a vanilla civilian.

It is now Night 2. You have 23 hours to submit your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: The Addams Family Mafia [Night 2]

Well, that's a bummer. I'm sorry Jack
novaselinenever
Hitman

Speed if it isn't you, who is it?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

@MacDougall who should we target? I suggest Nova, do you have any other ideas?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:25 pm Speed if it isn't you, who is it?
I don't know. I'll do my best to find out.

Between Nova and Juliets. We'll figure it out tomorrow even if I need to be lynched first.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dang. I apologize Jack, maybe I will be better recognizing your civ meta next game.

I'm not solid on speed at this point but I can't analyze anything else tonight.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I can't wait for this night kill lol. It'll clear a lot of things for me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

leetic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 pm @MacDougall who should we target? I suggest Nova, do you have any other ideas?
Um. Speedchuck?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What's the plan, I am sorry I haven't been paying attention to the game really
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let me get this straight?

Speedchuck pretty much said he should be lynched first and then wasn't? Now he's alive? He didn't vote for himself? And ... I am so confused by all of you. Let me solve the game for you one sec.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay game solved, Juliets is bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]juliets[/mention] how are you not dead yet? Did you hypnotise everyone?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:35 pm What's the plan, I am sorry I haven't been paying attention to the game really
You and Leetic should target Speed. He gets lynched next phase most likely.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But for real, it's Juliets.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just to be clear I have to give the item to someone I can't use it
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:05 am But for real, it's Juliets.
But it's not.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”