Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [GAME OVER]

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:13 pm Like, my whole Civilian Doctrine is about functioning as a team. A vigilante is the antithesis of that. It's one player tasked with eliminating another player on their own.

Whenever I'm a vigilante or have a gun I try to make it a public decision as best I can. If info dumping is allowed I just tell everyone I've got a gun and ask who I should shoot.
Mafia gets a say in that though.

I hated this particular vigilante spot because I'm required to act on a certain night. That sucks. I can't hold my shot until I'm ready. I'm like that guy in American Pie.
They do, but mafia has a say in everything that happens in the thread so they've already influenced me before I start waving my gun around. And telling people I'm packing heat produces some valuable reactions.
That's true.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Ultra wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:17 pm
Also, I plan on starting a sopranos game soon on The Millennium Forums. No exact date yet. If any of you would be interested in that.
Feel free to link us there. We've also got a thread for off-site games here, if you feel like advertising to everyone on the Syndicate. We only bite a little bit.

I may check it out, but I'm not sure I can sign up for this game right now. A) Because I'm not sure I can fit another game into my schedule at the moment, and B) because The Sopranos is near the very top of my Shows I Should Watch list and I don't want to risk exposing myself to spoilers before I get to it. :p
Good to know

My games tend to be very flavor heavy in construction of roles, with almost every role being custom tailored to the character, but in terms of write ups and spoilers that's usually kept to a minimum.

And start watching it. Seriously.
I'll get to it this summer. I just embarked on a re-watch of The Wire while waiting for new Game of Thrones to air each week. The Sopranos will be up next, I promise.

Which reminds me that the Veep finale aired last night and I gotta watch it. That poor show had the most unfairly overshadowed final season in television history.

I'm a deep cover HBO marketing agent.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:01 pm Y'all are raising good points about the composition of an ideal civilian. I have a five-pronged image now:

1) Make good reads / have good instincts (the dunyas and Macs)

2) Pursue those reads in such a manner that others will be compelled to follow (the Jays and Goldens)

3) Avoid the noose (the Epis)

4) Promote a thread climate conducive to effective hunting (the Slooneis and MPs)

5) Know when to play the role of the follower (numerous)
Sounds impossible.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:01 pm Y'all are raising good points about the composition of an ideal civilian. I have a five-pronged image now:

2) Pursue those reads in such a manner that others will be compelled to follow (the Jays and Goldens)

4) Promote a thread climate conducive to effective hunting (the Slooneis and MPs)

Sounds impossible.
I do all those things all the time.
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 pm

Sounds impossible.
Then why are you only shown as an example for one of the numbers but not all? :p
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Sounds impossible.
Then why are you only shown as an example for one of the numbers but not all? :p
Because Jay sucks at recognizing talent.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sounds impossible.
Epi signs up for 5 games at a time and does one of these things in each of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Sounds impossible.
Epi signs up for 5 games at a time and does one of these things in each of them.
There's a sixth thing that only me and my doctor know about.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm actually happy that Jay won. He needed that boost given his streak. I mean that in all sincerity. I realize he was bad, but so what- he's a good player.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:38 pm Sounds impossible.
It's very hard and nigh impossible to get them all in every game. Reads accuracy is pretty finicky even for the most intuitive players. Some of it though translates to every game, even when your reads aren't on point -- avoiding mislynches and facilitating a good climate don't require one to be "on" -- they just require strong effort. :srsnod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 pm I'm actually happy that Jay won. He needed that boost given his streak. I mean that in all sincerity. I realize he was bad, but so what- he's a good player.
We've both had a shit go of it in recent memory. Feels good to get off the schnide a bit. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 6]

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:47 pm
Game Over

Mafia wins.

Congratulations to: JaggedJimmyJay, Macdougall, nutella, and Ultra.

And thank you to all of you who made this such a compelling, active, and competitive game. The scoreboard may not reflect it, but town was within inches of turning this thing completely around multiple times. I'd especially like to thank everyone who signed up here for this game from other sites. You all were great and you're welcome to join us for future games as well. :beer:
I'm glad. I pushed on Jay day 1. Last night, I was thinking that nutella was scum. Mac, I didn't have. I can't remember if I scum read him earlier in the game though.

But Jay and Nutella were on a bunch of wagons together.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 pm I was 100% certain of Jay and Nutella when I came back at the last second.

Still wouldn't have gotten Mac.
Sorry speedy..

Nutella's comment about it would be alright to vote for rdw I kind of read as nutella thinks or knows rdw is town. My head just didn't process this quick enough to call them scum.

And rdw voting on DDL, I figured kind of had to not be scum, as the scum qt would have made rdw put their vote elsewhere.

You telling me that you could see some scum hunting from me was very heart warming, but I was truly afraid of the pocket.

And I think part of me also thought someone bussed Ultra. But somewhere I got into my head that Jay doesn't bus; I'm glad that next time I won't be holding back on that.

I guess thinking about the anti-trust fall that I did. I didn't have anything super strong on Mac, so I guess I might have a tell for him now. But I fell for the town DDL claim, as Soneji had previously said or supported that this was a town DDL.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I really prefer not to bus, but sometimes one must react to the game at hand.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm I have a feeling many of the corpses and neutral observers knew that I was bad. I definitely played this one to my audience -- a game filled with newcomers. To people who don't know me, Diet Supertown Jimmy is still a considerable effort. :grin:
People need to learn there is a difference between physical and emotional effort.

ISOs and all the other busywork you did take a lot of physical effort. That's why I said I commended you for it regardlessly of your alignment. But what separates the civs from the baddies is the emotional effort. Actually lying and convincing people you are hunting with a straight face. I didn't feel like you were actually connected with the game like I did in the 10 times I played with civ you.

Welp, 2 out of 3 games I was right about lynching Jay. Not perfect but I guess I'm onto something.

I think before I claimed there was some posts where Jay was kind of shading me that didn't feel the greatest, or were more "pushy?" than reading posts, but I'm not to to sure about that. I think I'm better off in some ways when I'm not confirmed.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 pm @Owner of a Lonely Heart, I'm sorry for the way this one ended. I'm so glad we got to play a game together again though. You always make games better. :biggrin:
You were far too happy yesterday; it has been awhile since I last played against a scum who unconsciously showed or acted in a happy manner. I haven't played a lot this year. I have been kind off mafia lately. But I can get townie sometimes. But being confirmed most of the game isn't that normal for me.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:52 pm I also think that the build, at least in this sites meta, favoured us. No night chat was a big deal.
I have mixed feelings. On balance, I don't like the setup. Randomizing alignments to this set of roles means that the game can be super skewed in either direction depending upon the dice.

In our case, I think the mafia team had one significant disadvantage: we couldn't kill anyone we wanted to kill until Night 5. Two jailers, two doctors, one JOAT, two trackers, and two watchers -- holy hell we had to tip toe around every damned thing to get anything done.

Locked nights were a huge advantage for us though. Just imagine if DDL had been able to rip us a new asshole on Night 5 before we killed him. That made a big difference in this game.
So Lux did block the kill then I assume? :p *hasn't looked at mafia QT yet*
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yep! Blocked completely. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:12 pm And I do agree this setup is shit.
The setup needs work or has a learning curve to play it effectively.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Tracking JJJ did cross my mind; I don't remember the exact argument in my head as to why I landed on nova instead.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:26 pm
Ultra wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:17 pm
Also, I plan on starting a sopranos game soon on The Millennium Forums. No exact date yet. If any of you would be interested in that.
Feel free to link us there. We've also got a thread for off-site games here, if you feel like advertising to everyone on the Syndicate. We only bite a little bit.

I may check it out, but I'm not sure I can sign up for this game right now. A) Because I'm not sure I can fit another game into my schedule at the moment, and B) because The Sopranos is near the very top of my Shows I Should Watch list and I don't want to risk exposing myself to spoilers before I get to it. :p
I'll have a large game coming up on PerC in a month or so. So I guess I'll advertise there when the time comes. I'm so glad I don't have to play mafia another day; I didn't have a plan going into today.

And feelsbadman, I'm always like the last mislynch before town loses the game.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I didn't use a QT this game. Usually, most games, I do take a bunch of notes; that could have made a difference. But who knows?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I'm disappointed/frustrated sure, not really "sad", Mac; I didn't play my best. I feel better about this game than the previous game I played here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:01 am I'm disappointed/frustrated sure, not really "sad", Mac; I didn't play my best. I feel better about this game than the previous game I played here.
That's good to hear.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 pm I'm actually happy that Jay won. He needed that boost given his streak. I mean that in all sincerity. I realize he was bad, but so what- he's a good player.
That's very nice of you. [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] update the hall of fame please I want to look at my lead.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 am
That's very nice of you. @JaggedJimmyJay update the hall of fame please I want to look at my lead.
Oh yeah. Alrighty.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 37

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:45 pm The Mafia played on this site is some of the most competitive on the Internet. People come here to get better. I hope this community takes pride in that. :)
I thought they came for Wilgy's cactus ass.
*slaps left cheek seductively*

Good game all. I wish I had joined in earlier. Maybe if I had an extra day I could've rallied more Jay votes. And thanks for the kind words! Y'all are what makes this enjoyable for me. I'm glad I got to meet quite afew of you here too. Let's play again sometime.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 228

Post by novaselinenever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 am
That's very nice of you. @JaggedJimmyJay update the hall of fame please I want to look at my lead.
Oh yeah. Alrighty.
No rush. Looks fine to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hall of Fame is updated apart from the spreadsheet, which I'll get to shortly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so 9 wins in mid May. I'm going for [mention]DrWilgy[/mention]'s most wins in a year record.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella has entered the race.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ya reckon? It would require either Nova or Nutella to win 4 more games than I do in the remainder of the year. That also requires them to roll as my opponent and not my teammate four times. Even more hard for anyone behind them. Given I intend to play every game this year ... I offer my opposition good fortune in the days ahead.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 228

Post by novaselinenever »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:32 am Ya reckon? It would require either Nova or Nutella to win 4 more games than I do in the remainder of the year. That also requires them to roll as my opponent and not my teammate four times. Even more hard for anyone behind them. Given I intend to play every game this year ... I offer my opposition good fortune in the days ahead.
Burglaries at 2 p.m EST are a go very soon.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:48 am And feelsbadman, I'm always like the last mislynch before town loses the game.
I think I have the same problem as you do.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:32 am Ya reckon? It would require either Nova or Nutella to win 4 more games than I do in the remainder of the year. That also requires them to roll as my opponent and not my teammate four times. Even more hard for anyone behind them. Given I intend to play every game this year ... I offer my opposition good fortune in the days ahead.
Burglaries at 2 p.m EST are a go very soon.
Hahaha okay have your hollow victory
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 37

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:02 am Okay so 9 wins in mid May. I'm going for @DrWilgy's most wins in a year record.
Shit. I didn't even know I held that one.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

N1: Jay is jked and there’s no kill
D6: Jay is not being lynched for some reason. :sigh:

Gg mafia. You earned it.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Creature »

Looks like it went well
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:34 pm Looks like it went well
I’d say so. This was a lot of fun to host. Having both players and rules that were unfamiliar to me was an interesting experience.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm D6: Jay is not being lynched for some reason. :sigh:
If there's anything I do well it's avoid lynches. :grin:

Tree Mafia (civilian)
Mountain Mafia (mafia)
Fire Emblem (civilian)

I believe that's it for my 46 games on The Syndicate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Granted there were a couple cases where I led or tied the tally and survived though (GOC 2015 and GY!BE).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm D6: Jay is not being lynched for some reason. :sigh:
If there's anything I do well it's avoid lynches. :grin:

Tree Mafia (civilian)
Mountain Mafia (mafia)
Fire Emblem (civilian)

I believe that's it for my 46 games on The Syndicate.
Looks like there is a direct correlation between the difficulty in lynching you and the amount of DDL in the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Now seriously, one thing I do is make sure I'm paranoid of you every time I see you in a game. Not enough to lynch you, but I keep trying to feel your gameplay and look for signs of your civiness. The idea is that since we let you be the town leader every time, I gotta make sure that doesn't get used against us.

I usually see those signs, but it also means I also notice whenever something is off.

The real challenge is distinguishing when the "off" is alignment related to when it's not (i. e. Fire Emblem).
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:06 pm Now seriously, one thing I do is make sure I'm paranoid of you every time I see you in a game. Not enough to lynch you, but I keep trying to feel your gameplay and look for signs of your civiness. The idea is that since we let you be the town leader every time, I gotta make sure that doesn't get used against us.

I usually see those signs, but it also means I also notice whenever something is off.

The real challenge is distinguishing when the "off" is alignment related to when it's not (i. e. Fire Emblem).
"Feel" is a good word to use when making that judgment. It's something that I think the people who both know me best and also play the most like I play (Sloonei and MP) know better than others -- there's an emotional element of play that may not be tangible, but it's clear when it's missing. It's the most difficult thing to replicate. I barely even tried in this game, but if it had been populated by more people who know me well I'd have definitely needed a different approach.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:21 pm I also wanted to get Night-1-kill vengeance on Jack for Shockheaded Peter. :meany:
Lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm My least favorite role is the vigilante by the way. I cannot use it effectively. I shot Jack and knew it was stupid but I felt if I didn't, I'd have him on my ass all game.
:doh:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm N1: Jay is jked and there’s no kill

Gg mafia. You earned it.
He was also doctor protected, but yeah, I should have revisited it. Wasn't there also a roleblocker in the game somewhere, but they didn't claim, or I don't remember them claiming. oops
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 4:11 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm N1: Jay is jked and there’s no kill

Gg mafia. You earned it.
He was also doctor protected, but yeah, I should have revisited it. Wasn't there also a roleblocker in the game somewhere, but they didn't claim, or I don't remember them claiming. oops
That was Ultra.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yeah, roleblocker was out Day 1. The most distinctly pro-mafia role in the game actually rolled mafia but then never had a chance to activate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 6]

Post by Luxurious »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:47 pm
Game Over

Mafia wins.

Congratulations to: JaggedJimmyJay, Macdougall, nutella, and Ultra.

And thank you to all of you who made this such a compelling, active, and competitive game. The scoreboard may not reflect it, but town was within inches of turning this thing completely around multiple times. I'd especially like to thank everyone who signed up here for this game from other sites. You all were great and you're welcome to join us for future games as well. :beer:
Ohhh i did snag mac. FeelsBadMan

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”