Sloonei (Host/dead/non)
45%

Total votes: 11
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [GAME OVER]

Post by Dragomir »

Don't think I'll ever say my town reads again. I just got pocketed by the entire mafia squad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm I have a feeling many of the corpses and neutral observers knew that I was bad. I definitely played this one to my audience -- a game filled with newcomers. To people who don't know me, Diet Supertown Jimmy is still a considerable effort. :grin:
dead/spectator chat was tearing its hair out when no one was touching you at the end. :srsnod:
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Night action spreadsheet:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm I have a feeling many of the corpses and neutral observers knew that I was bad. I definitely played this one to my audience -- a game filled with newcomers. To people who don't know me, Diet Supertown Jimmy is still a considerable effort. :grin:
dead/spectator chat was tearing its hair out when no one was touching you at the end. :srsnod:
You have no idea how much pleasure this brings me. Everyone can have that right friggin' back after my civilian games this year. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by dunya »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:59 pm Don't think I'll ever say my town reads again. I just got pocketed by the entire mafia squad.
:hugs: you didn't know their metas, so it's hardly your fault! You can show them what's what next game. :nicenod: Thanks for playing; you and Lux and Gemma and Ultra were awesome additions to this game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I also hope [mention]rundontwalk2[/mention] doesn't ditch us and sticks around to show everyone his true form in a game with less inconvenient timing.

Finals have been sapping all my time as well. It's a good thing I just needed to make a couple posts every three days. 'Tis the season.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:56 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 pm They really did bus each other. :|
It didn't go your way in the end, but you played a super respectable game my dude. You faced suspicion every phase of this game and you were never lynched. That's no easy feat, and you should be proud of it.
The only reason for those lynches being avoided was that I viewed as a scummy town, someone too scummy to be a wolf. What's there to be proud of in there? All of my reads were wrong and I literally town read the entire mafia squad. Even Ultra I leaned more on civ than scum. Kept pushing for the wrong ppl, never voted for a single scum and my play was detrimental and a distraction to town.

There is nothing respectable or to be proud of in my entire play this game.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 pm
It didn't go your way in the end, but you played a super respectable game my dude. You faced suspicion every phase of this game and you were never lynched. That's no easy feat, and you should be proud of it.
The only reason for those lynches being avoided was that I viewed as a scummy town, someone too scummy to be a wolf. What's there to be proud of in there? All of my reads were wrong and I literally town read the entire mafia squad. Even Ultra I leaned more on civ than scum. Kept pushing for the wrong ppl, never voted for a single scum and my play was detrimental and a distraction to town.

A civilian who's able to not get lynched is doing something right. And this is your first game in a new environment. You don't know the site-wide meta, or any individual player metas. What matters is that you, as a civilian, put your earnest thoughts into the thread and make a sincere effort to figure things out. I don't think anyone can fault you for not pegging a mafia team comprised of 4 strangers.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

While some people may have felt that way, there's a reason they ended up at "too scummy to be scum" instead of just "scum". It was because you never failed to fight for yourself, and you sounded authentic in the effort to do that. And that authenticity outweighed the suspicions people had of you for various little things.

It might not feel like it right now, but trust me: there's more to good town play than just making good reads. Indeed, many townies who make great reads don't actually contribute anything of substance because they don't pursue those reads with any effort. In my opinion, there are three core elements to playing a strong civilian game of Mafia (in no particular order):

1) Make good reads

2) Don't get lynched

3) Be a leader who promotes an environment conducive to productive hunting

You had a bad outing for #1. That happens to everyone. You nailed #2, and I think you were very much on target for #3. You did good things in this game.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I don't understand what was scummy about Jay. Dude provided all these big posts on player interactions and whatnot(albeit, didn't really lead anywhere), actually tried being a leader to some extent and was trying to game solve. The man was straight up powerwolfing. He was busting his ass to become a deep wolf. I'm surprised he didn't get that privilege.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Nah man that's absolutely not the case. You played well, you had legitimate suspicions that you reasoned out and followed with your gut and that is a style of town play that can be extremely crucial. I was mean and criticized your style bc I was trying to manipulate you into looking worse than you really looked, when really you were one of the most productive town players here, had one of the highest post counts and fought til the end for what you believed. You played well and don't let yourself think otherwise.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nah, don't be hard on yourself. We've all had bad games. Playing for the first time on a new website with all new players is never easy. You were appropriately town reading some people, you kept the momentum of the thread going, and you came close to suspecting nutella several times I believe. If you guys had nabbed one of Jay/nutella/Mac, who knows what crumbs you could have followed. So it wasn't as far as you think. You guys came close a lot of times, but never quite there in the end. It was a tough scum team to beat, but you played amazingly well and saved yourself. As a townie, one of your jobs is to not get lynched and you succeeded every day. :)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 pm I don't understand what was scummy about Jay. Dude provided all these big posts on player interactions and whatnot(albeit, didn't really lead anywhere), actually tried being a leader to some extent and was trying to game solve. The man was straight up powerwolfing. He was busting his ass to become a deep wolf. I'm surprised he didn't get that privilege.
I'll have to link you to some of his "town" games for comparison. :shifty: :biggrin:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

No player better epitomized the Town faction in this game than DDL. He had a 1-shot alignment cop ability. He spent the night debating between two targets: Jack and Epi. Both of them were killed on the only night he was eligible to use his shot. In spite of that, his reads ended up being completely on point, but then he was taken out right before LYLO after all the protective roles had been used up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 pm I don't understand what was scummy about Jay. Dude provided all these big posts on player interactions and whatnot(albeit, didn't really lead anywhere), actually tried being a leader to some extent and was trying to game solve. The man was straight up powerwolfing. He was busting his ass to become a deep wolf. I'm surprised he didn't get that privilege.
DDL (and I before replacing in) was just able to identify scum Jay because of extensive familiarity with his town style. The differences are really subtle and you didn't have the privilege of having played with him several times before. And still, he basically was a deepwolf to most of the living town players toward the end.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Believe it or not, what you saw in this game was about 60-70% of what you'd see from me in my civilian body. I feel that I have one of the most difficult civilian metas to match on the entire Internet, and for that reason I often don't even try -- I do enough to stay alive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is where meta reading is handy. To an unfamiliar observer, he looks like the town leader. To folks who've played with him before, his play was shortsighted and erratic. He ignored things he wouldn't ordinarily ignore and focused on things he would not normally care about.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:15 pm No player better epitomized the Town faction in this game than DDL. He had a 1-shot alignment cop ability. He spent the night debating between two targets: Jack and Epi. Both of them were killed on the only night he was eligible to use his shot. In spite of that, his reads ended up being completely on point, but then he was taken out right before LYLO after all the protective roles had been used up.
Defo.

shoutout to [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] too. he was on the right track. :nicenod:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm
This is where meta reading is handy. To an unfamiliar observer, he looks like the town leader. To folks who've played with him before, his play was shortsighted and erratic. He ignored things he wouldn't ordinarily ignore and focused on things he would not normally care about.
:nicenod:

I absolutely capitalized on the fact that this game was populated by many people who don't know me as well.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also, lol that I was able to claim that I used the doctor shot on Lux when I really jailed her, even though she made a big deal puzzling out that she was roleblocked. I didn't actually know that Ultra had been the RB, but it's convenient that everyone seemed to just figure there must have been an RB out there and didn't question which JOAT ability I really used :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm
Owner was right, he also used wayyy too many smiley faces. :meany:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(of course she was dead by the time I claimed, perhaps she would have called it out)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also think that if I do too good a job matching my civilian meta, it can hurt the rest of my team. I don't want the thread to catch fire. I want it to look like I want it to catch fire, perhaps. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Objective of a mafioso:

Lynch civilians

Not an objective of a mafioso:

Look like civilian self

I've been following this doctrine for years.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:15 pm No player better epitomized the Town faction in this game than DDL. He had a 1-shot alignment cop ability. He spent the night debating between two targets: Jack and Epi. Both of them were killed on the only night he was eligible to use his shot. In spite of that, his reads ended up being completely on point, but then he was taken out right before LYLO after all the protective roles had been used up.
Defo.

shoutout to @DrWilgy too. he was on the right track. :nicenod:
Even if Wilgy came in and got everything wrong he'd deserve some consideration for town MVP. I sent out a desperation PM to a few people when I'd all but given up on finding a sub for MP, and wilgy was the only one to volunteer. When he first jumped in I thought he was about to crack the game open, but it was just a bit too late.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 pm I also think that if I do too good a job matching my civilian meta, it can hurt the rest of my team. I don't want the thread to catch fire. I want it to look like I want it to catch fire, perhaps. :grin:
Yeah lol. You were so incredibly meticulous about making it look like you were actively discussing while actually not stoking activity and timing things so that the thread wouldn't get too excited about anything. So calculated.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

I didn't read anything after I died. All I knew was this:

Epi is dead.
JJJ is alive.
JJJ is bad.
QED
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:11 pm

A civilian who's able to not get lynched is doing something right. And this is your first game in a new environment. You don't know the site-wide meta, or any individual player metas. What matters is that you, as a civilian, put your earnest thoughts into the thread and make a sincere effort to figure things out. I don't think anyone can fault you for not pegging a mafia team comprised of 4 strangers.
I disagree. A civilian that's only being town read for shit play is doing something wrong. I mean yeah, lack of meta knowledge affects my reads but only to some extent. I can still scum read players for what's in the their posts and stuff that isn't really related to meta. I doubt every scum read on the true scum players had to deal with meta. Ain't nobody knew Ultra's meta except Novas and I to some extent and see how he ended up. On the chopping block D1 lol(though, I guess a bus enforced that).
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 pm I also think that if I do too good a job matching my civilian meta, it can hurt the rest of my team. I don't want the thread to catch fire. I want it to look like I want it to catch fire, perhaps. :grin:
Yeah lol. You were so incredibly meticulous about making it look like you were actively discussing while actually not stoking activity and timing things so that the thread wouldn't get too excited about anything. So calculated.
Every single minute was counted and calculated. :nicenod:

Y'all saw me plotting every corner of this thread in the mafia chat so that it would form in the image I desired. I'm a nerd.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 pm also, lol that I was able to claim that I used the doctor shot on Lux when I really jailed her, even though she made a big deal puzzling out that she was roleblocked. I didn't actually know that Ultra had been the RB, but it's convenient that everyone seemed to just figure there must have been an RB out there and didn't question which JOAT ability I really used :p
And if you hadn't jailed her, she would have jailed mac and prevented the kill from going through that night. Things would have been very different if that night had played out any other way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] can we publicize scumchat as well?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:23 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:18 pm also, lol that I was able to claim that I used the doctor shot on Lux when I really jailed her, even though she made a big deal puzzling out that she was roleblocked. I didn't actually know that Ultra had been the RB, but it's convenient that everyone seemed to just figure there must have been an RB out there and didn't question which JOAT ability I really used :p
And if you hadn't jailed her, she would have jailed mac and prevented the kill from going through that night. Things would have been very different if that night had played out any other way.
Right, yeah.

We also agonized over the n4 kill -- the classic "surely the doctor will protect the confirmed civ, but then he'd know that we'd expect him to do that, and he is not a great fool etc etc etc" and we went back and forth on that for a bit but we came to the right decision.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragomir wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:11 pm

I disagree. A civilian that's only being town read for shit play is doing something wrong. I mean yeah, lack of meta knowledge affects my reads but only to some extent. I can still scum read players for what's in the their posts and stuff that isn't really related to meta. I doubt every scum read on the true scum players had to deal with meta. Ain't nobody knew Ultra's meta except Novas and I to some extent and see how he ended up. On the chopping block D1 lol(though, I guess a bus enforced that).
The most important thing about civilians in my book is that they need to function as a team. No individual player is ever going to solve the game on their own. That is literally impossible. It requires a full team effort, and part of that effort always involves townies who are able to show themselves to be town while working through their thoughts in the thread with other people. You did all of those things. The accuracy of reads in any given game is always going to be the key variable. Getting them wrong on one occasion doesn't mean poor play.

BUT if you do feel you didn't play your best game, I look forward to seeing what it looks like when you do feel you're at your best.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:24 pm @Sloonei can we publicize scumchat as well?
I was gonna ask if you guys are okay with that. You're the ones who were posting in it, for the most part. It's up to you whether that gets published or not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:24 pm @Sloonei can we publicize scumchat as well?
I was gonna ask if you guys are okay with that. You're the ones who were posting in it, for the most part. It's up to you whether that gets published or not.
I don't object.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

Hey [mention]novaselinenever[/mention] guess what
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This will probably be my last game for quite a while.

Thanks for a great game, Sloonei. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm Hey @novaselinenever guess what
lol poor nova :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

scumchat for the morbidly curious https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/26LK2KPamm7Az
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 pm This will probably be my last game for quite a while.

Thanks for a great game, Sloonei. :beer:
All I did was copy & paste a bunch of things from elsewhere and let you guys run it out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:50 pm DDL you were amazing.
I don't know what it happened but it happened. I finally learned to scumhunt.

I just need to learn how to convince other people now.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

I was 100% certain of Jay and Nutella when I came back at the last second.

Still wouldn't have gotten Mac.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Trying to suspect Jay or Nutella was legitimately annoying. I did not enjoy it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

"I don't think Epi is going to actually attempt to get me lynched. He rarely actually tries to push wagons. He just takes potshots and then complains when people don't agree. " -Mac

This guy.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks again to [mention]nutella[/mention], [mention]MacDougall[/mention], and [mention]Ultra[/mention] for giving a great effort and securing this sucker. I've never had a better set of mafia teammates.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Looking at scumchat.

Wish you guys had just killed me. :P
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

People need to learn there is a difference between physical and emotional effort.

ISOs and all the other busywork you did take a lot of physical effort. That's why I said I commended you for it regardlessly of your alignment. But what separates the civs from the baddies is the emotional effort. Actually lying and convincing people you are hunting with a straight face. I didn't feel like you were actually connected with the game like I did in the 10 times I played with civ you.

Welp, 2 out of 3 games I was right about lynching Jay. Not perfect but I guess I'm onto something.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 pm Trying to suspect Jay or Nutella was legitimately annoying. I did not enjoy it.
:haha:

Sorry man, I really gave you a hard time this game and I actually feel kinda bad about it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 pm "I don't think Epi is going to actually attempt to get me lynched. He rarely actually tries to push wagons. He just takes potshots and then complains when people don't agree. " -Mac

This guy.
:phew:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Good job on winning this, guys. This wasn't just town missplays, you did a pretty strong effort in looking town.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”