62%

Total votes: 13
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 8

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 am Hey Syndicate.

You need to stop lynching/vigging claimed cops. It's the second and third time I see it happen this year.

Also I'm disappointed nobody bothered to comb my posts to see what else I was hinting. Would have saved Luxurious.
What are you talking about there’s no roleclaiming itg. :kadaj:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

You need to stop lynching/vigging claimed cops. It's the second and third time I see it happen this year.

Also I'm disappointed nobody bothered to comb my posts to see what else I was hinting. Would have saved Luxurious.
Lol yeah I can't believe sprityo's whole thing was apparently just forgotten or something...

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 am

I knew. But I was Prometheus and needed a couple more civilians dead to win.

I didn’t do it. :(
....oh lol okay then

but the rest of you should have known XD
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 200

Post by nutella »

I was also surprised that some people still worried I might have been town after my concession post. Like did you read that thing??? I basically came as close to outing myself as I could without breaking the rules. The "incredibly bad luck" thing was not obvious enough I guess.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I think Sprityo’s lynch was okay.

There were like 4 info gatherers (one of whom is a one shot and no further night threat after it catches a baddie) and like 40% scum. Deathstroke pretending to be an info gatherer and hoping his target is scum when they get lynched (or hoping they get vigged so the town doesn’t even get to see the flip) and then coasting so he isn’t a mafia target is a fairly good strategy.

From a town perspective, Sprityo caught a baddie and then failed to use his “confirmed” status to help lead the town in any meaningful way. He seemed entirely disconnected from the game, a game I was very invested in as the town was kicking butt and taking names. So he didn’t look great in spite of there being a strong chance he was Felicia.

You also can’t give the town too much grief about mislynching when there was only one baddie out of like 10 players and that player had posted only a few times.

POEing Deathstroke out was the right strategy and that’s exactly what the town did. POE lynching generally necessitates lynching town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Same with DDL to a lesser extent.

There are like 4 info gatherers. Softing info gather in a way that cannot be counterclaimed if you’re lying is not a get out of jail free card.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 117

Post by DrWilgy »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Linki: Jack, while I agree that PoE wad the right strategy, a PoE should account for afk's beyond other factors first to narrow the scope as much as possible (given a time table of course).

Good Game all. I'm glad my distrust of Sloonbugi was correct. Further happier that me realizing he wasn't my win condition was also correct.

Dissapointed at how bad I was at mafia hunting this game though. My suspicion on Drago was entirely misplaced.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 117

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose my suspicion on DDL was warranted because that came from a place of "this dude has info" and that was technically correct...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 am HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Linki: Jack, while I agree that PoE wad the right strategy, a PoE should account for afk's beyond other factors first to narrow the scope as much as possible (given a time table of course).

Good Game all. I'm glad my distrust of Sloonbugi was correct. Further happier that me realizing he wasn't my win condition was also correct.

Dissapointed at how bad I was at mafia hunting this game though. My suspicion on Drago was entirely misplaced.
To be clear, I was playing a straight town game until the mafia teams were eliminated. My win con was to keep Olver (Mac) alive longer than three specific town roles. Two of the three got killed.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

But you totally nailed me on the not really trying to lynch Deathstroke at the end.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 am

I knew. But I was Prometheus and needed a couple more civilians dead to win.

I didn’t do it. :(
Well you people are partially pardoned then. The one I would expect to do this kind of combing is Sloonei.

And wow, can't believe you were bad. Fooled me pretty well.

What was your role like?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 am

What are you talking about there’s no roleclaiming itg. :kadaj:
Doesn't mean you need to ignore my "we are not lynching [mention]Luxurious[/mention] today. Period." posts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 am I think Sprityo’s lynch was okay.

There were like 4 info gatherers (one of whom is a one shot and no further night threat after it catches a baddie) and like 40% scum. Deathstroke pretending to be an info gatherer and hoping his target is scum when they get lynched (or hoping they get vigged so the town doesn’t even get to see the flip) and then coasting so he isn’t a mafia target is a fairly good strategy.

From a town perspective, Sprityo caught a baddie and then failed to use his “confirmed” status to help lead the town in any meaningful way. He seemed entirely disconnected from the game, a game I was very invested in as the town was kicking butt and taking names. So he didn’t look great in spite of there being a strong chance he was Felicia.

You also can’t give the town too much grief about mislynching when there was only one baddie out of like 10 players and that player had posted only a few times.

POEing Deathstroke out was the right strategy and that’s exactly what the town did. POE lynching generally necessitates lynching town.
Yeah but from my perspective this was really painful to watch.

You vigged me, then lynched all the people I checked as civilians (Lux and Wilgy, though I didn't hint the later) then lynched the other cop.

I had to wait a whole week just to see this town start touching the list of people I didn't know were civs.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

With that said we played pretty well, though. Good game, guys!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 pm What was your role like?
DFaraday wrote:Thu May 16, 2019 8:43 pm You are Prometheus. Your driving goal in life is to make Oliver Queen suffer, but you don't want him to die. You know that Oliver's identity is Macdougall. You will win if both you and Oliver outlive Laurel Lance, Thea Queen, and Felicity Smoak. You have one NK and one protect to use on any night of the game.
Laurel survived, apparently. I was beginning to suspect that was Epi.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My initial plan was “be supertown and hope that the ten bajillion killing roles eliminate my three targets for me.” I wasn’t counting on both mafia teams being gone in an instant. After that I still wanted town to win, but I was trying to get as many potential Lady Civilians killed before we reached that. I wanted to clear LC because Iris wasn’t on my list.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I gotta say, I love the duplicate powers like a town and a scum surviving a lynch and a town and a scum knowing who Green Arrow is.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This was a very well put together game. Like I said at the time, the mafia teams encountered every possible misfortune early on and that kind of blew things up. But it was an exciting early period, even if it made for a somewhat anticlimactic ending. Thank you for the game, [mention]DFaraday[/mention]. Old school Syndicate setups are the bee’s knees.

And well played to all you townies.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Seconded haha

Good job everyone!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 am I think Sprityo’s lynch was okay.

Yeah that’s also my bad on being involved

I’m on my pre deployment leave and have been focused more on doing fun stuff, spending time with family

I’m actually in Seattle right now!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:58 pm My initial plan was “be supertown and hope that the ten bajillion killing roles eliminate my three targets for me.” I wasn’t counting on both mafia teams being gone in an instant. After that I still wanted town to win, but I was trying to get as many potential Lady Civilians killed before we reached that. I wanted to clear LC because Iris wasn’t on my list.
Oh yeah... your Iris West post:
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:25 am Well, since you asked...

Here's why we shouldn't vote for Long Con:

Iris Post, Night 1
Iris West Blog Post - 5/21/19

"Lots of posts so far, that Day 0 was livelier than most. Obviously, the extended length of it is a factor, I think players were eager to get back to Mafia'ing after a long lull on The Syndicate. Not that lots of posting is a problem, it is good to have more content out there. Good, but more time-consuming to take in.

Congrats to the Cooler voters that stuck with it. Optics are bad on Ultra based on this one, and maybe a couple of others as well. Needless to say, this was a great first lynch, and it should get the ball rolling!"
Player has extended familiarity with Syndicate community (Creature, Dragomir, Luxurious, MafiaMenace, Ultra)
Player approves of accelerated pace with reservations (DrWilgy)
Player used verb "Mafia'ing" (Epignosis)
Player suspects Ultra after Day 1 (DDL, Jack, Sloonei)
Player is at least somewhat active (Spacedaisy)

Iris Post, Night 2
"Let's have a moment of silence for Supergirl, brutally murdered before her time. One difficult thing is, it's hard to differentiate the hunting Civilian from the hunting baddie, with two mafia teams. Now I question, how many of Matahari's voters were bad? Gotta be at least a couple by my estimate.

Currently, a lot of Sloonei suspicion. Obviously, you've seen the theories out there. Not too hard to suggest that killing Deathstroke would be a good thing."
Player makes no mention of Sabie (sprityo)

Iris Post, Night 3
Iris West Blog Post - 5/27/19

"Lots of good detective work has already been done. Ordinarily I would feel more elated, but the city still has the League of Assassins to deal with. Nutella's lynch is a victory for everyone, but any Civilian cred given for it is reset to zero. Game over, Evil Speedsters... game on, League.

Carry on, good citizens! On to victory! Nail those baddies!"
Player has been exceedingly gracious and not uttered one swear word or cheeky insult at another player in any of their messages, thus is Canadian and not Australian. (Macdougall)

Creature (replaced by Dyslexicon Day 4)
Dragon D Luffy
DrWilgy
Dragomir (Replaced by ColinIsCool Night 2)
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
Luxurious
Macdougall
MafiaMenace (Replaced by Funnygurl555 Night 2)
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

sprityo
Ultra
Truly a work of art, from a keen detective's mind. BUT look again, if you will:

"Lots of posts so far, that Day 0 was livelier than most. Obviously, the extended length of it is a factor, I think players were eager to get back to Mafia'ing after a long lull on The Syndicate. Not that lots of posting is a problem, it is good to have more content out there. Good, but more time-consuming to take in.

Congrats to the Cooler voters that stuck with it. Optics are bad on Ultra based on this one, and maybe a couple of others as well. Needless to say, this was a great first lynch, and it should get the ball rolling!"

"Let's have a moment of silence for Supergirl, brutally murdered before her time. One difficult thing is, it's hard to differentiate the hunting Civilian from the hunting baddie, with two mafia teams. Now I question, how many of Matahari's voters were bad? Gotta be at least a couple by my estimate.

Currently, a lot of Sloonei suspicion. Obviously, you've seen the theories out there. Not too hard to suggest that killing Deathstroke would be a good thing."

"Luck is with the Civvies on this one. Ought to be an easy win, unless Deathstroke is the deepest wolf around. Nevertheless, we must perform due diligence and nail it down. Great work though!

Congrats to Sloonei for his amazing detective work. Only when the game is over will the true hilarity of it be revealed. Nominate this man for something; he's the real deal!"

"Long game, it feels like, when things get slow, like that Tony Jaa movie. Ong Bak, the Thai Warrior... I'm getting old I guess, like in that They Might Be Giants song, Ana something. Ng, that's it, Ana Ng. G Man knows that song, where is he these days?

Con turns to Pro if we can nail down Deathstroke. On we go, Civvies, are we going to fail? N O spells no!"

"Look, I don't know if who we can trust here. Obviously the info roles are playing it close to the vest, which I respect. No way around it, we have to lynch the info roles and reveal them, and then they had better have left us some decipherable REAL INFO. Guessing who's legit and who's Deathstroke is handing the game over.

Can anyone give us a better plan than that? Out of the people left, who is tricking us as Deathstroke? Not everyone's "sure Civ" reads are true, but Deathstroke's will surely be."

Notice anything else?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Soory, post 3 duplicates post 2 above, here it is:

"Lots of good detective work has already been done. Ordinarily I would feel more elated, but the city still has the League of Assassins to deal with. Nutella's lynch is a victory for everyone, but any Civilian cred given for it is reset to zero. Game over, Evil Speedsters... game on, League.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 451

Post by Epignosis »

That's very clever LC. I had noticed the posts started with L, but I didn't catch anything beyond that. I figured it was coincidental. Very nice job.

And no, Sloonei, I was Carl Grimes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh wow [mention]Long Con[/mention] how cool! And [mention]Sloonei[/mention] even though I was dead I still recognized your Iris analysis as a masterpiece!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DFaraday »

Roles have been added to the front page. Also, Speed was Rip, so the Legends ended up playing absolutely no role in the game. It was funny seeing people talk about it so much.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:58 pm My initial plan was “be supertown and hope that the ten bajillion killing roles eliminate my three targets for me.” I wasn’t counting on both mafia teams being gone in an instant. After that I still wanted town to win, but I was trying to get as many potential Lady Civilians killed before we reached that. I wanted to clear LC because Iris wasn’t on my list.
Oh yeah... your Iris West post:
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:25 am Well, since you asked...

Here's why we shouldn't vote for Long Con:

Iris Post, Night 1
Iris West Blog Post - 5/21/19

Player has extended familiarity with Syndicate community (Creature, Dragomir, Luxurious, MafiaMenace, Ultra)
Player approves of accelerated pace with reservations (DrWilgy)
Player used verb "Mafia'ing" (Epignosis)
Player suspects Ultra after Day 1 (DDL, Jack, Sloonei)
Player is at least somewhat active (Spacedaisy)

Iris Post, Night 2

Player makes no mention of Sabie (sprityo)

Iris Post, Night 3
Iris West Blog Post - 5/27/19

Player has been exceedingly gracious and not uttered one swear word or cheeky insult at another player in any of their messages, thus is Canadian and not Australian. (Macdougall)

Creature (replaced by Dyslexicon Day 4)
Dragon D Luffy
DrWilgy
Dragomir (Replaced by ColinIsCool Night 2)
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
Luxurious
Macdougall
MafiaMenace (Replaced by Funnygurl555 Night 2)
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

sprityo
Ultra
Truly a work of art, from a keen detective's mind. BUT look again, if you will:

"Luck is with the Civvies on this one. Ought to be an easy win, unless Deathstroke is the deepest wolf around. Nevertheless, we must perform due diligence and nail it down. Great work though!

Congrats to Sloonei for his amazing detective work. Only when the game is over will the true hilarity of it be revealed. Nominate this man for something; he's the real deal!"

"Long game, it feels like, when things get slow, like that Tony Jaa movie. Ong Bak, the Thai Warrior... I'm getting old I guess, like in that They Might Be Giants song, Ana something. Ng, that's it, Ana Ng. G Man knows that song, where is he these days?

Con turns to Pro if we can nail down Deathstroke. On we go, Civvies, are we going to fail? N O spells no!"

"Look, I don't know if who we can trust here. Obviously the info roles are playing it close to the vest, which I respect. No way around it, we have to lynch the info roles and reveal them, and then they had better have left us some decipherable REAL INFO. Guessing who's legit and who's Deathstroke is handing the game over.

Can anyone give us a better plan than that? Out of the people left, who is tricking us as Deathstroke? Not everyone's "sure Civ" reads are true, but Deathstroke's will surely be."

Notice anything else?
:haha: I took the long route.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm Roles have been added to the front page. Also, Speed was Rip, so the Legends ended up playing absolutely no role in the game. It was funny seeing people talk about it so much.
Wow. So the only dead civilian through Day 3 was Matahari.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:25 pm That's very clever LC. I had noticed the posts started with L, but I didn't catch anything beyond that. I figured it was coincidental. Very nice job.

And no, Sloonei, I was Carl Grimes.
if you hadn’t cleared colin I could have won. :fist:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by speedchuck »

Town-friendly cult, most fun role I've seen in a year, gets vigged night one.

WTF?

I was so disappointed.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by speedchuck »

And it was just MM who replaced out afterwards. :(
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol LC.

And I looked at all those posts and said I had no clue who Iris was until Sloonei told me.

The one time we used a secret code and I missed it. :haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:49 pm Roles have been added to the front page. Also, Speed was Rip, so the Legends ended up playing absolutely no role in the game. It was funny seeing people talk about it so much.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

I read you rightish!
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hey everyone, I need two more at least for the heist to be underway

We’ll start one week after it hits 11 players

But if we can get more please join!
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 351

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game, gang. Good show, DFaraday!

Someday I will get around to the Hall of Fame. :goofp:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by ColinIsCool »

I can’t believe I actually helped the town to win a game a little.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by ColinIsCool »

Thanks for the game DFaraday! Sorry I forgot I was going to Seattle before I replaced in, but I think the timing worked anyway.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DFaraday »

Nightkills:

Night 1
Creature targeted Daisy, used up her first save
Daisy targeted Juliets
MafiaMenace targeted Speed

Night 2
Sabie targeted Ultra, who was Thea
Mac targeted Sabie

Night 3
Creature targeted Ultra, but was blocked by Colin
Daisy did not submit a PM

Night 4
Mac killed DDL
Sloonei killed Ultra

Night 5

Night 6
Daisy DID submit a PM, and killed Jack
Mac killed Wilgy

Night 7

Night 8
Mac killed Daisy
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Daisy targeted juliets night 1. There you go.

If Daisy had been present, would she have won? As in, submitting all her PMs?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 451

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:46 pm Daisy targeted juliets night 1. There you go.

If Daisy had been present, would she have won? As in, submitting all her PMs?
I would have tracked her sooner. She's a tough one.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:49 pm Night 3

Night 4

Night 5

Night 6
Daisy DID submit a PM, and killed Jack

Night 7

Night 8
:ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Probably because she respects me for being so good at mafia games. :biggrin:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

She wanted to spite jack and Juliets lol
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 pm10
9, someone dropped out
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 am
9, someone dropped out
I am just saying how many games I've won on the leaderboard now.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:30 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 am
9, someone dropped out
I am just saying how many games I've won on the leaderboard now.
Oh, well congratulations
Banners:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I did a lot of killing here. Sorry about that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 am I did a lot of killing here. Sorry about that.
A hero kills people.
-Dwight Shrute
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 am I did a lot of killing here. Sorry about that.
I was going to say you can make up by signing up for Girl Genius, but you already did that.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Leaving this up in this forum while it still needs HOF updates.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”