The French Team (Host/dead/non)
62%

Total votes: 13
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 351

Re: Arrowverse Mafia - Day 7

Post by MacDougall »

I am just wondering how Sloonei gathered so much information. Then when I asked him for his POE he said he has no idea?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:21 pm Furthermore, if Sloonei is Slade, he's painting himself into a corner by calling people like you off limits.
This is a better answer than your initial answer btw. It'd be easier to work with you as a civilian if you made posts like this more often.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 451

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:25 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:21 pm Furthermore, if Sloonei is Slade, he's painting himself into a corner by calling people like you off limits.
This is a better answer than your initial answer btw. It'd be easier to work with you as a civilian if you made posts like this more often.
Fuck that. I already said it.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:26 pm This is a list. This is a list that is in order.

Funygurl555 (formerly MafiaMenace) - I remain impressed by the level of self-hatred I witnessed in Funnygurl555 reading all the pages and producing apt commentary to boot. This is the spirit of a true masochist. I don't believe that a serial killer, new to the site and replacing in, would bother reading everything in an effort just to pass as a civilian knowing full well that no such credibility can be conferred in this setup (ironic, isn't it?). Nobody would have blamed her for coming in and not reading everything. A protected serial killer who needs everybody out doesn't need to bother with that. Flag planted. Would not lynch.

JackofHearts2005 - He's a crafty one, but I suspect I know how he plays things when he's evil, and this isn't it. I stand by that here. Would not lynch.

ColinisCool (formerly Dragomir) - I held a positive opinion on Dragomir, and I stand by it. Colin doesn't even look like he gives a damn, and I like that. Would not lynch.

Sloonei - Certain posts he has made (and not that he has made a lot of them) give me the impression that he has a stake in finding mafia, and not just eliminating whomever he can. Even when he had votes, he remained focused on the task at hand. I don't think that can be ignored. Furthermore, he has eliminated a number of candidates from suspicion, which would needlessly paint him into a corner if he were indeed the killer. Would not be inclined to lynch.

Long Con - I don't believe he would kill juliets Night 1. I don't kill certain people Night 1, and I so I'm comfortable saying that. There is a remote possibility I'm wrong or something fishy happened with the kill, but I'd put Long Con at about a 17% chance of being the killer. Therefore Would not be inclined to lynch.

Spacedaisy - For Spacedaisy to be the killer, these things would have to be true: 1. She fucked off after making a whopping five posts between Days 0 and 1, but came back to make sure she got that Night 1 kill in. 2. She actually killed juliets Night 1. 3. She fucked off again and didn't come back until after about nine days and would even accept a win considering the lack of participation. The main point against Spacedaisy is that there was a missing kill Night 3, which occurred during that nine day absence. That's all I've got. I have a hard time believing items one, two, and three (i.e., all of them). Spacedaisy is a very sporting person, and this isn't a sporting performance. Would not be interested in lynching.

MacDougall - I have no reason to believe MacDougall can't be the killer. Sloonei is in his corner, however. Would consider lynching.

sprityo - I have no reason to believe sprityo can't be the killer. Sloonei is in his corner, however. Would consider lynching.

DrWilgy - Hello doc. You ain't a doc, is you? :grin: Bingo.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When I ask a fair question and all it takes is a single sentence answer you should just give the answer instead of being an asshole. That's just general politeness shit. That you already said it once before is irrelevant to the context. I mean, even if you had have said "I said this before, look at my old posts" it would have been better than "because I don't believe Sloonei is Deathstroke, and that's the only role I have to eliminate to win" which doesn't help me whatsoever.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 pm When I ask a fair question and all it takes is a single sentence answer you should just give the answer instead of being an asshole. That's just general politeness shit. That you already said it once before is irrelevant to the context. I mean, even if you had have said "I said this before, look at my old posts" it would have been better than "because I don't believe Sloonei is Deathstroke, and that's the only role I have to eliminate to win" which doesn't help me whatsoever.
Do you read my posts?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll make this plain Mac: If Sloonei calls you off limits, and I call Sloonei off limits, what the fuck are you doing questioning that?

It's a one-off serial killer. Nobody is defending any team.

I mean come on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:35 pm When I ask a fair question and all it takes is a single sentence answer you should just give the answer instead of being an asshole. That's just general politeness shit. That you already said it once before is irrelevant to the context. I mean, even if you had have said "I said this before, look at my old posts" it would have been better than "because I don't believe Sloonei is Deathstroke, and that's the only role I have to eliminate to win" which doesn't help me whatsoever.
Do you read my posts?
I haven't paid a hell of a lot of attention to this game since the scum got killed because I have been in the champs game. Usually I would, but I didn't read the one you quoted.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:44 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:40 pm
Do you read my posts?
I haven't paid a hell of a lot of attention to this game since the scum got killed because I have been in the champs game. Usually I would, but I didn't read the one you quoted.
Fair enough.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:44 pm I'll make this plain Mac: If Sloonei calls you off limits, and I call Sloonei off limits, what the fuck are you doing questioning that?

I mean come on.
I am out of the circle of knowledge and I don't know why either of you are doing what you are doing. Why would you be a dick about it rather than just calmly explaining yourself?

You have in the last few posts spelled it out very nicely for me.

Now why is Long Con a civ?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:44 pm I'll make this plain Mac: If Sloonei calls you off limits, and I call Sloonei off limits, what the fuck are you doing questioning that?

I mean come on.
I am out of the circle of knowledge and I don't know why either of you are doing what you are doing. Why would you be a dick about it rather than just calmly explaining yourself?

You have in the last few posts spelled it out very nicely for me.

Now why is Long Con a civ?
I didn't say Long Con was a civilian.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I'd rather be a dick than a fuck up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:06 pm I have solved this. Deathstroke is Long Con. I am 100% sure of it.
Then who is iris?
So Sloonei said that he is Iris. I don't understand how he could have a claim?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Better yet, how about people explain to me where I'm wrong instead of making me say why I'm right.

Lynch sprityo and Spacedaisy and win.

What's the flaw in that proposal?

Go.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am tone reading Long Con bad for reasons I said. I have been given a reason to civ read him that I do not understand.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:06 pm I have solved this. Deathstroke is Long Con. I am 100% sure of it.
Then who is iris?
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:25 am Well, since you asked...

Here's why we shouldn't vote for Long Con:

Iris Post, Night 1
Spoiler: show
Iris West Blog Post - 5/21/19

"Lots of posts so far, that Day 0 was livelier than most. Obviously, the extended length of it is a factor, I think players were eager to get back to Mafia'ing after a long lull on The Syndicate. Not that lots of posting is a problem, it is good to have more content out there. Good, but more time-consuming to take in.

Congrats to the Cooler voters that stuck with it. Optics are bad on Ultra based on this one, and maybe a couple of others as well. Needless to say, this was a great first lynch, and it should get the ball rolling!"
Player has extended familiarity with Syndicate community (Creature, Dragomir, Luxurious, MafiaMenace, Ultra)
Player approves of accelerated pace with reservations (DrWilgy)
Player used verb "Mafia'ing" (Epignosis)
Player suspects Ultra after Day 1 (DDL, Jack, Sloonei)
Player is at least somewhat active (Spacedaisy)

Iris Post, Night 2
"Let's have a moment of silence for Supergirl, brutally murdered before her time. One difficult thing is, it's hard to differentiate the hunting Civilian from the hunting baddie, with two mafia teams. Now I question, how many of Matahari's voters were bad? Gotta be at least a couple by my estimate.

Currently, a lot of Sloonei suspicion. Obviously, you've seen the theories out there. Not too hard to suggest that killing Deathstroke would be a good thing."
Player makes no mention of Sabie (sprityo)

Iris Post, Night 3
Iris West Blog Post - 5/27/19

"Lots of good detective work has already been done. Ordinarily I would feel more elated, but the city still has the League of Assassins to deal with. Nutella's lynch is a victory for everyone, but any Civilian cred given for it is reset to zero. Game over, Evil Speedsters... game on, League.

Carry on, good citizens! On to victory! Nail those baddies!"
Player has been exceedingly gracious and not uttered one swear word or cheeky insult at another player in any of their messages, thus is Canadian and not Australian. (Macdougall)

Creature (replaced by Dyslexicon Day 4)
Dragon D Luffy
DrWilgy
Dragomir (Replaced by ColinIsCool Night 2)
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
Luxurious
Macdougall
MafiaMenace (Replaced by Funnygurl555 Night 2)
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

sprityo
Ultra
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:54 pm I am tone reading Long Con bad for reasons I said. I have been given a reason to civ read him that I do not understand.
Sometimes you're best move is to get out of the way.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"you're"

Fuck me. My body has burst into flames.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lynch sprityo.

Lynch Spacedaisy.

Win.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm
Then who is iris?
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:25 am Well, since you asked...

Here's why we shouldn't vote for Long Con:

Iris Post, Night 1
Iris West Blog Post - 5/21/19

"Lots of posts so far, that Day 0 was livelier than most. Obviously, the extended length of it is a factor, I think players were eager to get back to Mafia'ing after a long lull on The Syndicate. Not that lots of posting is a problem, it is good to have more content out there. Good, but more time-consuming to take in.

Congrats to the Cooler voters that stuck with it. Optics are bad on Ultra based on this one, and maybe a couple of others as well. Needless to say, this was a great first lynch, and it should get the ball rolling!"
Player has extended familiarity with Syndicate community (Creature, Dragomir, Luxurious, MafiaMenace, Ultra)
Player approves of accelerated pace with reservations (DrWilgy)
Player used verb "Mafia'ing" (Epignosis)
Player suspects Ultra after Day 1 (DDL, Jack, Sloonei)
Player is at least somewhat active (Spacedaisy)

Iris Post, Night 2
"Let's have a moment of silence for Supergirl, brutally murdered before her time. One difficult thing is, it's hard to differentiate the hunting Civilian from the hunting baddie, with two mafia teams. Now I question, how many of Matahari's voters were bad? Gotta be at least a couple by my estimate.

Currently, a lot of Sloonei suspicion. Obviously, you've seen the theories out there. Not too hard to suggest that killing Deathstroke would be a good thing."
Player makes no mention of Sabie (sprityo)

Iris Post, Night 3
Iris West Blog Post - 5/27/19

"Lots of good detective work has already been done. Ordinarily I would feel more elated, but the city still has the League of Assassins to deal with. Nutella's lynch is a victory for everyone, but any Civilian cred given for it is reset to zero. Game over, Evil Speedsters... game on, League.

Carry on, good citizens! On to victory! Nail those baddies!"
Player has been exceedingly gracious and not uttered one swear word or cheeky insult at another player in any of their messages, thus is Canadian and not Australian. (Macdougall)

Creature (replaced by Dyslexicon Day 4)
Dragon D Luffy
DrWilgy
Dragomir (Replaced by ColinIsCool Night 2)
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
Luxurious
Macdougall
MafiaMenace (Replaced by Funnygurl555 Night 2)
Sloonei
Spacedaisy

sprityo
Ultra
That last reason is hilarious tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thank you for calmly assisting me with my quest to be helpful Epignosis.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]DFaraday[/mention] I just hammered Sprityo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 pm Thank you for calmly assisting me with my quest to be helpful Epignosis.
Can I use profanity at you now? Please?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

Colin
No votes

Voters: None

Epignosis
No votes

Funnygurl
No votes

Long Con
No votes

Macdougall
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Spacedaisy
No votes

Sprityo
40%

Voters: Long Con, Sloonei, Epignosis, MacDougall

Lord Palmerston (Host/dead/non)
60%

Voters: leetic, Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, Jackofhearts2005, DFaraday

Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:59 pm Thank you for calmly assisting me with my quest to be helpful Epignosis.
Can I use profanity at you now? Please?
No I'd rather you didn't.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DFaraday »

Day 7 - And the Fandom Rejoiced

As the remaining vigilantes took to petty in-fighting and hallway talks once again, Sprityo ran to his tech station. He checked the data once more...yes, he had done it! Sprityo had devised an algorithm which definitively told him the identity of Deathstroke. Now to tell the others!

"What's that you've got there?" queried Epi.

"Looks like a paper," added LC. "What does it say at the top?"

Mac grabbed it from Sprityo's hands. "It says Deathstroke!"

They all gasped.

"How could you, Sprit?"

"You were like a brother to me!"

"I can't believe you were Deathstroke all along!"

Sprit tried in vain to defend himself.

"No, guys, you're confused. I'm not - "

They grabbed him by the neck and asked John Constantine, who was guest starring, to come in and banish Sprit to Hell.

Sprityo has been lynched. He was Felicity Smoak.
It is now Night 7. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Are you fucking serious?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy then.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

This game feels like it should be over.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Huh
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

way to drop the ball guys XD idk how THAT managed to happen
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] why is Epignosis not Deathstroke?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:00 am way to drop the ball guys XD idk how THAT managed to happen
Well where were you, dude?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh... I missed the lynch post somehow and I thought Sprit was prematurely red-texting before DF had written it. Bye, Felicity.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Rez plz. 😭
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:27 am @Sloonei why is Epignosis not Deathstroke?
Mostly the same reasons he’s ruling me out. He’s done a few things which don’t seem to align with a player whose primary interest in making people be dead, and he’s been crossing names off the Deathstroke list since we eliminated the scum teams.

But maybe he’s insisting that these behaviors are anti-serial killer because that’s how he wants us to feel about him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so who did Felicity submit to the host? Surely there must be some clue in Sprit's post.

Although it only matters if the role was Deathstroke, and he should have been a roaring lion in the thread by now if that were the case.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:18 pm Ok, so who did Felicity submit to the host? Surely there must be some clue in Sprit's post.

Although it only matters if the role was Deathstroke, and he should have been a roaring lion in the thread by now if that were the case.
Whatever sabie’s role was.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Is that really the extent of your Epi read?

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] can you offer me each of your town reads and what percentage of surety you have about them?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:13 pm Is that really the extent of your Epi read?

@Sloonei can you offer me each of your town reads and what percentage of surety you have about them?
You and LC are my most Would Not Vote players left.
Colin would be more of a suspect if not for Epi vouching for him.
Epi vouching for Colin compels me to trust Epi more.
Funnygurl and Spacedaisy have both hopscotched on out of here but could still be submitting kills. The Jack kill struck me as coming from somebody who was paying attention though.

I guess Epi and Colin are the players I’d want to scrutinize the most.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

When does Night end?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

10:53pm EST I see.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wonder whether Prometheus, although they can seemingly win with the town, is creating this dissonance, ie. I wonder if Prometheus has chosen to try to help Deathstroke and somehow they are aware of each other's existence.

Heavy tinfoil obviously but yes the Jack kill did give me a bit of a WTF. Why that kill wasn't you or Epi being the main cause for my WTF.

I expect you to die tonight Sloonei. How would you have me proceed?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DFaraday »

45 minutes left to submit PMs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by ColinIsCool »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:30 pm This game feels like it should be over.
Yeah we’re really fucking this last bit up.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 41

Post by ColinIsCool »

I understand scrutiny of me — I’ve been absent and, apparently, so has Deathstroke. I don’t really have anything else to say on that score so hammer me if you must.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wish we could roleclaim, sure would make things easier lol
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Colin - Would not lynch.
Funnygurl - Would not lynch.
Sloonei - Would not lynch.
Long Con - Would likely not lynch.
MacDougall - Would lynch.
Spacedaisy - Would lynch.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm Colin - Would not lynch.
Can we just lynch you first, and then use that info to guide us confidently?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm Colin - Would not lynch.
Can we just lynch you first, and then use that info to guide us confidently?
You have to lynch Deathstroke twice. You don't have that luxury anymore.

How about you just win the game, huh?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I am killed tonight, what will you do, Long Con?

Return to “Previous Jobs”