Final Words as Admin Plus 7

Want to know what's new at The Syndicate? Check out site-wide announcements here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Final Words as Admin Plus 7

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, The Syndicate!

I have decided to step down from the administrative position; as such, this will be my final announcement on behalf of this site. It has been a wild and amazing ride for the past 7 years in the making, and I couldn't be more thankful for the community that has blossomed and all of the incredible friends I've made here.

Going forward I will be more able and willing to contribute here as a host and player rather than in an administrative capacity. My IRL circumstances with assistant professor among many other reasons make it increasingly difficult to find free time, and with what free time I can find I firmly believe it would be much preferable for me to continue contributing here in different ways.

It has been a pleasure, to say the least. I really am incredibly grateful for you all, and I look forward to seeing this site thrive and continue being a safe haven for competitive and friendly games of mafia long into the future.

- M Plus 7
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Final Words as Admin Plus 7

Post by MacDougall »

<3
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Thanks for your service, MP. You made all this possible, and changed our lives.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MacDougall »

Like for real

Return to “Announcements”