[Game Over] Better Off Ted

Moderator: Community Team

Whose feelings are hurt by Long Con's accusations?

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm

birdwithteeth11
No votes
indiglo
No votes
juliets
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
nutella
64%
Rej
No votes
sabie12
9%
No Lynch
No votes
The Syphilitic Conquistadors (Host/Non/Dead)
27%

Total votes: 11
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 37

Re: Better Off Ted Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 4 - Who thinks friendships with coworkers is theft?
Poll ended at Sat May 25, 2019 5:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

birdwithteeth11
No votes
Voters: None
indiglo
No votes
juliets
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
nutella
11%
Voters: MacDougall
Oreki
44%
Voters: juliets, sabie12, nutella, Rej
Rej
No votes
sabie12
No votes
Linda Bagel (Host/Non/Dead)
44%
Voters: Epignosis, Spacedaisy, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya
Total votes: 9
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: [Night 4] Better Off Ted

Post by Spacedaisy »

It has to our attention that Long Con has been distributing propaganda to employees and customers of Veridian Dynamics claiming that our project to combine man and machines will lead to the apocalypse. This is in violation of the non-disclosure agreement that all employees sign when they join our team. And it hurts our feelings every time we are accused of bringing about the apocalypse. Plus it's bad for our image. We haven't done so yet and our top scientist say the project only has a 54% chance of that, so please destroy any of the slanderous flyers that you might come across.

Long Con has been fired. It is now Day 5. Today is MYLO, so I have added the No Lynch option into the poll. Good luck!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dang Long Con. RIP.

So we are at Mylo. For now I am going ahead and voting nutella because I have not seen anything since my post about her to make me think that she's civ. I need to do more searching though because if nutella is bad there are still others who are bad with her. LC suspected indiglo at least for a time iirc so I'll re-read her.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 146

Post by nutella »

Still don't really get why you think I'm bad though. I'm giving you a second chance but you're not giving me one for some reason. Why are you so stuck in this tunnel?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:13 pm Still don't really get why you think I'm bad though. I'm giving you a second chance but you're not giving me one for some reason. Why are you so stuck in this tunnel?
I can't find a reason to see you as civ. It's not that I don't want to because I do. Maybe somebody else will come up with something. I'm reading Mac as civ so I'll see where he's parked when he comes in again. [mention]MacDougall[/mention] what are you thinking about nutella today?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 99

Re: [Day 4] Better Off Ted

Post by Rej »

juliets wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 5:54 pm Hi @Rej could you please answer these questions I posed and LC seconded? I never saw any cases.
Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 am
juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:23 pm I just wrote a half case and it got deleted, I cry q.q

Short summary:
Mac profits from Drago kill
Oreki profits from Drago kill
Matahari profits in no way from Drago kill
BWT leaning town
juliets unsure
Long Con/Nutella/Sabie12 one of them might be Wolf
Rej, I would have to see your cases tomorrow.
Drago called Mata bad so why wouldn't she profit from his death?
Drago also called you bad, so don't you profit from his death?
Why does Oreki profit from his death?
I want to hear answers to these questions
Mac and Drago were synergizing in the earlier DPs for some reason and they participated in some wagons, gave me the vibes of Mac using Drago and at this point I had the feel he could have thrown him off and buffy up another person in some manipulative way.

Oreki could have profitted because Drago would be about to make a case on Oreki it is something Oreki would handle hard and Oreki would have known that other people including me would jump on that accusation.

I stated why I thought Matahari wouldn't kill Drago, because in my enviroment I am used to not kill people pointing their FOS on you.
My 50/50 on Juliet is justified by gut feeling. I also think nutella is mafia right now.

I could have convinced drago that I am town, it would have been easier by that stage of game, atleast I would have rumbled on that one.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Rej »

I don't want to focus on Mac anymore, that guy will always be a mystery for me, it's the least person I would want to lynch today, because if he is town it's so fucked up. And I want to revenge the fallen...so:
[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:54 pm
Mac and Drago were synergizing in the earlier DPs for some reason and they participated in some wagons, gave me the vibes of Mac using Drago and at this point I had the feel he could have thrown him off and buffy up another person in some manipulative way.

Oreki could have profitted because Drago would be about to make a case on Oreki it is something Oreki would handle hard and Oreki would have known that other people including me would jump on that accusation.

I stated why I thought Matahari wouldn't kill Drago, because in my enviroment I am used to not kill people pointing their FOS on you.
My 50/50 on Juliet is justified by gut feeling. I also think nutella is mafia right now.

I could have convinced drago that I am town, it would have been easier by that stage of game, atleast I would have rumbled on that one.
Rej what is FOS?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I just looked up mylo on mafiascum wiki, so I looked up FOS too. It means finger of suspicion. Is no lynch a good thing? It seems like wasting a day and allowing another nk.
I trusted Mac somewhat by the two games we were in, and thinking he’s posting suspicions by experience with players. I’m halfway through his iso but I don’t know if it’s going to change my mind.
Nutella, at one point, made a case against Juliet’s that I disagreed with, but it was a strange case. Like a three way with people arguing in circles. I’ll have to go back to the point in her iso, then flip over to the thread to recall who the third person was.
I’m going to close my eyes for awhile. I’m tired and my head hurts, so I’ll finish my reading later. I’m hoping the other absentees will be back in posting mode tomorrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 pm I just looked up mylo on mafiascum wiki, so I looked up FOS too. It means finger of suspicion. Is no lynch a good thing? It seems like wasting a day and allowing another nk.
I trusted Mac somewhat by the two games we were in, and thinking he’s posting suspicions by experience with players. I’m halfway through his iso but I don’t know if it’s going to change my mind.
Nutella, at one point, made a case against Juliet’s that I disagreed with, but it was a strange case. Like a three way with people arguing in circles. I’ll have to go back to the point in her iso, then flip over to the thread to recall who the third person was.
I’m going to close my eyes for awhile. I’m tired and my head hurts, so I’ll finish my reading later. I’m hoping the other absentees will be back in posting mode tomorrow.
Thanks Mata for FOS! I don't ever think to look things up over there.

After you read nutella's case be sure to read my rebuttal. You can find my rebuttal in my ISO or let me know and I will copy it here for you to read. Also, consider what my mafia motive would have been for putting -2 votes on Oreki?

Hope you lose that headache, you're probably just dog-tired from all the stress.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 152

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]nutella[/mention] talk to me about Rej
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is no combination of Mafia right now that doesn't contain rej as far as I am concerned.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let me try to explain.

I do not think BWT disappears from this game as Mafia. I think he is definitely a civilian. [mention]birdwithteeth11[/mention] please come back.

I do not think if Indiglo is Mafia that she votes off wagon on the Oreki mislynch.

I think that the entire 3 player Mafia team were on the Oreki mislynch.

I think that Nutella/Juliets are not w/w.

That means that Sabie and Rej are almost surely both Mafia. We just need to work out whether Nutella or Juliets are their teammate.

If this analysis is wrong then it is only wrong about Indiglo and I think Sabie is far less suspicious than Rej.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [Day 1] Better Off Ted

Post by MacDougall »

I want everyone to try their best to ISO read Rej. I can't make heads or tails of him except to say that I almost feel like he is POE clamped as he appears in every combination I can muster.

He has found me incredibly hard to deal with, but I am still alive, that is an indicator that I am the patsy here. That the Mafia feel like they can defeat me personally. I feel like if Rej is in the Mafia team he is not in control. Nutella is in control.

Rej + Nutella + Sokoth/Sabie. I really feel that.

We really need BWT's presence to win this though.

[mention]indiglo[/mention] can you please help?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:41 am Good summary, juliets. I believe nutella could be a baddie who found herself aligning with Drago easily over the Day 1 lynch, and has been buddying him hard ever since.

One one hand, it would make no sense for the mafia to nightkill their good buddy, but on the other hand, proving he's Civ by killing him could strengthen bad nutella's position.
Juliets wouldn't kill Long Con after he made this post.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The only potential game breaking question that needs answering is can Juliets and Nutella be scum together. They have been suspecting each other a lot but somehow both ended up on the Oreki wagon together. It is possible.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But Juliets says she tried to save Oreki, I am pretty much convinced Juliets is town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

BWT is definitely town. We really have a 3/4 shot here. At what stage during the lynch did Indiglo vote? Someone, anyone?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [Night 2] Better Off Ted

Post by MacDougall »

indiglo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 pm Dragomir
nutella
Rej

Epignosis
birdwithteeth11

Sokoth
Mac
LongCon
Matahari
juliets

DrWilgy
Oreki
Does indiglo have the balls to put two teammates in dark green on this list? I really doubt it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I hope I ain't solved this game too late.

Nutella + Rej + Sokoth/Sabie is the team I am like 75% on it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rej wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm I don't want to focus on Mac anymore, that guy will always be a mystery for me, it's the least person I would want to lynch today, because if he is town it's so fucked up. And I want to revenge the fallen...so:
Then again... this is a strange thing for a Rej that is teammates with nutella to do.

God damn.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Do we vote no lynch and force them to kill again?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:17 pm BWT is definitely town. We really have a 3/4 shot here. At what stage during the lynch did Indiglo vote? Someone, anyone?
Let me look back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 am
juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:23 pm I just wrote a half case and it got deleted, I cry q.q

Short summary:
Mac profits from Drago kill
Oreki profits from Drago kill
Matahari profits in no way from Drago kill
BWT leaning town
juliets unsure
Long Con/Nutella/Sabie12 one of them might be Wolf
Rej, I would have to see your cases tomorrow.
Drago called Mata bad so why wouldn't she profit from his death?
Drago also called you bad, so don't you profit from his death?
Why does Oreki profit from his death?
I want to hear answers to these questions
All signs point at Rej.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:17 pm BWT is definitely town. We really have a 3/4 shot here. At what stage during the lynch did Indiglo vote? Someone, anyone?
Wait - indigo didn't vote. She says she lost her signal.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm 50% turnout :sigh:
This is the fakest post ever. As if you'd be sad about getting saved at the end of day as a civ without info. You'd be stoked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so at the end of yesterday Nutella was the leading wagon with my vote, Juliets vote and Rej's vote. Nutella was trying to drum up an Oreki counterwagon that we now know was a civ counterwagon. So 3-1.

Long Con, Oreki, Matahari, BWT and Indiglo all failed to vote.

If Nutella was a civilian in that scenario, nothing happens. The Mafia hang back and let her go... but here, a save occurred.

Is it possible that Rej and Sabie saved civilian Nutella?

No, I don't believe so. Rej had suspicion of Nutella and had his vote right there until right at the end, I cannot see rationally what Nutella did in thread to deserve a reprieve from a sane civilian Rej.

I think it's quite clear that Rej and Sabie blew in to save Nutella at the end of the day. I think they are the Mafia.

Even if Sabie and Rej just totally fucked up, the numbers lean towards them accidentally saving scum nutella rather than they being scum and saving civilian Nutella.

The ONLY alternative I can see here is that Matahari, Birdwithteeth and Indiglo have just stumblefucked their way into the luckiest flawless victory ever. I do not see it.

[mention]Matahari[/mention] [mention]indiglo[/mention] [mention]birdwithteeth11[/mention] [mention]juliets[/mention] we need to lynch Nutella today. We cannot waiver from it either.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

RIP LC
Putting vote on nutella currently. As of right now I'm feeling that's our best bet. From what I've read I'm not seeing her as civ this game either.
I'm doing a lot of family stuff this weekend for memorial day and such so I'll be in and out. I will try to keep up though theres not a whole lot going on right now.
I looked through rej and feel I could go either way but he may just be adjusting as being a relatively new player. His leading the lynch on oreki was not a good look for him though.
And no mac I'm not teammates with them I already explained what happened.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry ya'll. I just got back home and have only been semi paying attention since Friday evening. I will catch up tomorrow.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:10 pm Okay so at the end of yesterday Nutella was the leading wagon with my vote, Juliets vote and Rej's vote. Nutella was trying to drum up an Oreki counterwagon that we now know was a civ counterwagon. So 3-1.

If Nutella was a civilian in that scenario, nothing happens. The Mafia hang back and let her go... but here, a save occurred.

No, I don't believe so. Rej had suspicion of Nutella and had his vote right there until right at the end, I cannot see rationally what Nutella did in thread to deserve a reprieve from a sane civilian Rej.

I think it's quite clear that Rej and Sabie blew in to save Nutella at the end of the day. I think they are the Mafia.

Even if Sabie and Rej just totally fucked up, the numbers lean towards them accidentally saving scum nutella rather than they being scum and saving civilian Nutella.

The ONLY alternative I can see here is that Matahari, Birdwithteeth and Indiglo have just stumblefucked their way into the luckiest flawless victory ever. I do not see it.

@Matahari @indiglo @birdwithteeth11 @juliets we need to lynch Nutella today. We cannot waiver from it either.
OK you are freaking me out here trying to control everyone else and drive a mislynch of me here, but I'm still torn on whether it makes you bad or if you genuinely think you are solving this. I just wish you would consider more possibilities. I'm not bad. Maybe BWT is bad, I really don't understand why you're clearing him. I'm coming around to thinking Rej could be bad though and I also think sabie likely is.

Weird how you went from "we need to lynch rej he's absolutely the common thread among possible teams" to "we nEED to lynch nutella guys it's urgent!!1!" in like 2 posts
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: rej] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:10 pm Okay so at the end of yesterday Nutella was the leading wagon with my vote, Juliets vote and Rej's vote. Nutella was trying to drum up an Oreki counterwagon that we now know was a civ counterwagon. So 3-1.

@Matahari @indiglo @birdwithteeth11 @juliets we need to lynch Nutella today. We cannot waiver from it either.
I don't even get what your premises are here. You seem to be assuming that because oreki and I were competing wagons one of us had to be bad. That's not the case. Like dude there were only three votes on the board until the end so it hardly even counted as competing wagons, people just weren't here. If sabie and rej are mafia who flew in to vote at the last minute, they were surely glad to see that they could safely vote for either of the leading candidates anyway.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Sabie and Rej are civilians they don't save you.

If you are a civ and they are Mafia they dont save you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not unconvinceable btw. Show me the real villains.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:48 am If Sabie and Rej are civilians they don't save you.

If you are a civ and they are Mafia they dont save you.
.....you're missing my point. Neither of the leading wagons were mafia. Regardless of their alignment they both probably just wanted to get a vote on the board since they were around, and it didn't matter which they chose.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You're so concerned with the idea that they were "saving" me. They were just voting. They're either civs who suspected oreki more than they suspected me, or they're mafia and literally had no stake in which of us got lynched and just voted for the sake of voting.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Can you tell me why you're not considering juliets?? Do you have any reason to think she's town? Because I don't.

Juliets/Rej/[Mata or Indi] is there any reason that wouldn't make sense to you?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Or sabie I guess but at the moment I'm thinking either one of sabie or rej is mafia but not both
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And I also totally disagree with you on bwt, I have zero reason to clear him either.

This is fucking hard. Don't mislynch me though. I'm actually invested in this unlike the other game.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:51 am I'm not unconvinceable btw. Show me the real villains.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hi Rej, I am looking at your switch to Oreki at the end of the day after being on nutella most of the day. Here is the post you made:
Rej wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:34 pm I am here peeking in and out, Oreki as said isn't that ambitioned to hunt scum right now and form a wagon. So I will try to do it lowlife mafiastyle as I am used to. Oreki lacked in some interactions and even if he has the same experience grade as me, he gave me more of the feeling of sheeping on the one or other wagon previously.

For Mac I am still torn.
I am also torn on Nutella, geting the same manipulative vibes than from Mac.

I hope low activity is reasoned through the weekend^^ I also wouldn't mind extending this DP by 24 hours additionally if there is a rule that allows that.
You first said "Oreki as said isn't that ambitioned to hunt scum right now and form a wagon". I looked through your posts and didn't see anywhere that you previously pointed out that he wasn't hunting scum. What did you mean by this post?

Secondly, you said "Oreki lacked in some interactions". What specifically are you talking about here?

Finally you said "even if he has the same experience grade as me he game me more of the feeling of sleeping on the one or other wagon previously". What wagon are you talking about here? Didn't you also sheep on previous wagons? What do you mean by same experience grade as you? Oreki seemed very very new to mafia and you have played many games.

I'm just overall having trouble understanding why you moved to Oreki basically out of the blue toward the end of the lynch. Did nutella say something that all of a sudden convinced you she was good? If so what was it?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

I wasn't saving anyone I made a wrong decision thinking I needed to vote quickly. I now see I could have just not voted and no one would have cared because some people just never even showed up at all. I thought not voting was considered an issue. I didn't think my vote was going to be enough to lynch nutella because she only had one vote on her. Juliets seemed less sure about it at the time but I didnt know that was because of her voting power. I always think participating is better than not and I keep trying to get better but I think I'm just so misunderstood by people that I get accused every time I try to make an effort.
I am willing to consider rej could be bad as he was leading the lynch on oreki. He comes off kind of aggressive at times and uses a lot of emojis. He says he thinks hes going to be the next mislynch which could be genuine concern or that he knows people are on to him. I am interested to see what his response is to juliets question.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sabie12 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:44 am I wasn't saving anyone I made a wrong decision thinking I needed to vote quickly. I now see I could have just not voted and no one would have cared because some people just never even showed up at all. I thought not voting was considered an issue. I didn't think my vote was going to be enough to lynch nutella because she only had one vote on her. Juliets seemed less sure about it at the time but I didnt know that was because of her voting power. I always think participating is better than not and I keep trying to get better but I think I'm just so misunderstood by people that I get accused every time I try to make an effort.
I am willing to consider rej could be bad as he was leading the lynch on oreki. He comes off kind of aggressive at times and uses a lot of emojis. He says he thinks hes going to be the next mislynch which could be genuine concern or that he knows people are on to him. I am interested to see what his response is to juliets question.
sabie, the reason why your vote looks suspicious is it seems like it would be impossible to arrive at the thread at 5:57 and within two minutes read the thread enough to see my case on nutella and a case on Oreki. And if you are talking about Rej's case, I don't see how you could have digested it and made sense out of it in such a short time. I'll go back and read your explanation post about your vote again, maybe I missed something.

Also what do you think about nutella?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sorry sabie, I didn't notice that you had voted nutella so no need to answer the last question I asked.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by indiglo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:13 pm I want everyone to try their best to ISO read Rej. I can't make heads or tails of him except to say that I almost feel like he is POE clamped as he appears in every combination I can muster.

He has found me incredibly hard to deal with, but I am still alive, that is an indicator that I am the patsy here. That the Mafia feel like they can defeat me personally. I feel like if Rej is in the Mafia team he is not in control. Nutella is in control.

@indiglo can you please help?

:shrug2:

:noble:

:fist:

:pout:

:sigh:

:omg:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

:ponder:

:confused2:

:ponder:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

nutella wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 am Can you tell me why you're not considering juliets?? Do you have any reason to think she's town? Because I don't.

Juliets/Rej/[Mata or Indi] is there any reason that wouldn't make sense to you?

:wall:

:scared:

XOXO Epi Girl
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

juliets wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:30 am
sabie12 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 8:44 am I wasn't saving anyone I made a wrong decision thinking I needed to vote quickly. I now see I could have just not voted and no one would have cared because some people just never even showed up at all. I thought not voting was considered an issue. I didn't think my vote was going to be enough to lynch nutella because she only had one vote on her. Juliets seemed less sure about it at the time but I didnt know that was because of her voting power. I always think participating is better than not and I keep trying to get better but I think I'm just so misunderstood by people that I get accused every time I try to make an effort.
sabie, the reason why your vote looks suspicious is it seems like it would be impossible to arrive at the thread at 5:57 and within two minutes read the thread enough to see my case on nutella and a case on Oreki. And if you are talking about Rej's case, I don't see how you could have digested it and made sense out of it in such a short time. I'll go back and read your explanation post about your vote again, maybe I missed something.

Well and that's what I'm saying I made a mistake and read too quickly and made a judgement before I should have. I read that and the thing where they were focusing on worrying about a cop role and I thought that was where I should vote. I felt bad about forgetting about the poll and read the case too quickly and voted. Looking at it after I was like damn that was not the best move. Trust me I feel really bad about it looking back now I should have just stuck with my gut and voted nutella. I admit that I made a snap judgment without taking enough time to think about it and now I feel like I messed things up.
~Darren Shan~
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sabie12 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:50 am
juliets wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:30 am

Well and that's what I'm saying I made a mistake and read too quickly and made a judgement before I should have. I read that and the thing where they were focusing on worrying about a cop role and I thought that was where I should vote. I felt bad about forgetting about the poll and read the case too quickly and voted. Looking at it after I was like damn that was not the best move. Trust me I feel really bad about it looking back now I should have just stuck with my gut and voted nutella. I admit that I made a snap judgment without taking enough time to think about it and now I feel like I messed things up.
Ok so sabie I re-read your explanation about you were about to go out with your bf and remembered you needed to come here first. You said you voted for Oreki based on his asking questions about a cop role and Rej's case. Bear with me because I'm still trying to understand. Can you tell me exactly what you did from the time you came into the thread and posted at 5:57 and when you voted sometime in the next 2 minutes after that. What was the sequence of your actions in that 2 minutes (actually less than 2 minutes because you had voted Oreki when I voted at 5:59). Be as precise as you can please. Maybe I will understand better if I can understand exactly what you did, what you looked at, in what order, etc.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

indiglo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:13 pm I want everyone to try their best to ISO read Rej. I can't make heads or tails of him except to say that I almost feel like he is POE clamped as he appears in every combination I can muster.

@indiglo can you please help?

:shrug2:

:noble:

:fist:

:pout:

:sigh:

Uh oh, this is not good. She can't talk. Can you still vote Indi?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”