[Game Over] Better Off Ted

Moderator: Community Team

Whose feelings are hurt by Long Con's accusations?

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm

birdwithteeth11
No votes
indiglo
No votes
juliets
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
nutella
64%
Rej
No votes
sabie12
9%
No Lynch
No votes
The Syphilitic Conquistadors (Host/Non/Dead)
27%

Total votes: 11
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Re: [Day 3] Better Off Ted

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:30 pm @MacDougall, both.

Why do you townread mata?

Bwt, why do you have several neutral and only one scum read?
Because I was expecting Wilgy to flip mafia. Some of those neutrals would have been moved down if he had. But I don't feel like I have a whole lot more info.

I'll need to go back and look at the voting list again once I've had time to digest the results. I'm leaving in a bit to hang out with some friends from high school since I'm back in town for a few days, and probably won't be able to do that until tomorrow. But I would still like to see your GTH/rainbow reads, nutella.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm Reads please Nutella. Before you try to pick at others you should offer some.
Tbh you could just read my posts and you would probably have a decent understanding of where I stand on everyone.

Also I'm busy. Maybe in a bit.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I made a nice rainbow earlier, i feel better about LC and juliets since then and worse about bwt but most of the rest is about the same.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Dragomir »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 pm
birdwithteeth11 - Good
Dragomir - Best Townie
indiglo - Good
juliets - Goodish
Long Con - Bad
MacDougall - Badish
Matahari - Bad
nutella - Good
Oreki - Good
Rej - Unsure
SokothQultuq - Unsure

I feel like there's a scum lying between Rej and Sokoth. Not sure who. I'm replying in your post to bypass my restriction. Idk if this is legal.

Also, that lynch on Wilgy, was lame af. I'm finna re-read to see where the scum lies in that wagon.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:47 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:12 pm
birdwithteeth11 - Good
Dragomir - Best Townie
indiglo - Good
juliets - Goodish
Long Con - Bad
MacDougall - Badish
Matahari - Bad
nutella - Good
Oreki - Good
Rej - Unsure
SokothQultuq - Unsure

I feel like there's a scum lying between Rej and Sokoth. Not sure who. I'm replying in your post to bypass my restriction. Idk if this is legal.

Also, that lynch on Wilgy, was lame af. I'm finna re-read to see where the scum lies in that wagon.
I was confused until I read this several times, but nah it works.

I'm heading out now. Might not be back until Friday my time, and I'm not sure how active I will be then. But I'll do my best.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Usually post restrictions only last for the day phase. I guess Ive seen some go through the night but just in case you might want to double check? [mention]Dragomir[/mention]
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Matahari wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm I’m going to vote Wilgy or no one. I don’t want to just skip a vote, that might have consequences.
How are you guys just gonna ignore this post?

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Kinda hard to pinpoint anybody bad on the Wilgy wagon as you guys just pretty much like sheeped that.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Matahari »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:41 pm I’m going to vote Wilgy or no one. I don’t want to just skip a vote, that might have consequences.

Drago, did you read any of my posts before that? It seems like you’re just focusing on one.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Matahari wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Drago, did you read any of my posts before that? It seems like you’re just focusing on one.
Yep. They're all bad. I had already said this.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Dragomir wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:20 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Yep. They're all bad. I had already said this.
Ok thanks. Just asking.

I’m about to be lynched in my other game, so maybe I’ll have more time here after that.
Oreki
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Oreki »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 pm
nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm I see what you mean oreki, now it's seeming like this wagon is taking a significant lead as easily as the creature wagon did. I'm tempted to switch back to juliets or maybe join you on bwt
Nutella, Oreki and Wilgy are Mafia together I think.
Why Oreki? I feel like he might be civ because he seems like he is speaking his own mind, but he's come off as lacking conviction to really pursue any of his suspects further than just surface level stuff.

Linki: Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Actually, I'm lacking conviction due not being able to active much in the previous phase, being new here and I'm trying to adept the environment of this site, it's kind of different than where I play. So I can't help it right now and I'm also not really experienced player so It's still hard for me to elaborate the cases properly which I indeed working on it and maybe the main case I'm starting to play here

So I'm trying to observe you all how you guys play
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 171
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oreki wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 am
nutella wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm I see what you mean oreki, now it's seeming like this wagon is taking a significant lead as easily as the creature wagon did. I'm tempted to switch back to juliets or maybe join you on bwt
Why Oreki? I feel like he might be civ because he seems like he is speaking his own mind, but he's come off as lacking conviction to really pursue any of his suspects further than just surface level stuff.

Actually, I'm lacking conviction due not being able to active much in the previous phase, being new here and I'm trying to adept the environment of this site, it's kind of different than where I play. So I can't help it right now and I'm also not really experienced player so It's still hard for me to elaborate the cases properly which I indeed working on it and maybe the main case I'm starting to play here

Oreki, if you are town I urge you to name your suspects and just do the best you can to tell us why. We all understand how being a new player in a new environment can be hard but if you don't continue to name suspects and why they are suspicious you will become more and more of a suspect yourself. Hopefully life will let you be more active this next round.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:32 am
Oreki wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 am

Oreki, if you are town I urge you to name your suspects and just do the best you can to tell us why. We all understand how being a new player in a new environment can be hard but if you don't continue to name suspects and why they are suspicious you will become more and more of a suspect yourself. Hopefully life will let you be more active this next round.
Yes, I will be more active in the coming phase and will share my reads properly this time or at least will try to make it better. I will again read the phase and check it what I missed
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately Sabie12 is replacing SokothQultuq.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:55 am Effective immediately Sabie12 is replacing SokothQultuq.
I hate to see Sokoth go because I don't get to play with him often but WELCOME SABIE!!!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hi Sabie, I'm sorry we lynched you and I hope your new role is cool.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 99

Post by Rej »

Rej
birdwithteeth11
Matahari
indiglo

juliets
MacDougall
Long Con
Dragomir
nutella

SokothQultuq
Oreki

Indie is so unexpected...so I really consider a 3 man mafia probably
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:19 am Rej
birdwithteeth11
Matahari
indiglo

juliets
MacDougall
Long Con
Dragomir
nutella

Sabie12
Oreki

Indie is so unexpected...so I really consider a 3 man mafia probably
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorry to see you go Dan and welcome back sabie!!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I was going to put these into a color list, but I can’t figure out where the color chart is. I’m on a phone, maybe that’s why I can’t find it. I have town for the first group, not-as-town for the second group, and unfamiliar with the third group, (although I think Rej is town).

Juliet’s
BWT
Drago

Mac
LC
Indiglo
Nutella

Rej
Oreki
Sabie
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Matahari[/mention] if you go into the full editor it's the button that looks like a drop of paint that expands into the color menu. it's still a pain to do on mobile though lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:57 pm @Matahari if you go into the full editor it's the button that looks like a drop of paint that expands into the color menu. it's still a pain to do on mobile though lol
I've always wondered how people colored their lists!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

nutella wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:57 pm @Matahari if you go into the full editor it's the button that looks like a drop of paint that expands into the color menu. it's still a pain to do on mobile though lol
thanks!
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I might remake my list into colors later today, to denote levels of trust/suspicion, but my aunt just died and I will be away for the next few hours.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:10 pm I might remake my list into colors later today, to denote levels of trust/suspicion, but my aunt just died and I will be away for the next few hours.
Oh Mata I am so sorry. Don't worry about us, tend to your family, they are way more important.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by indiglo »

I am currently relegated to mafiaing on my tablet, because I accidentally left my laptop behind. It sucks because it is tiny, very slow, and hard to type on, but regardless I will try to keep up with the thread. It will be harder for me to quote and respond to anything, so if there is anything pressing, please @ me and I will do my very best to reply. I won't have much time to be on here this weekend, but I will put a reminder on my phone so I won't miss the vote. I was freaking out just now that I was about to miss it. But apparently we are still on night phase. Thank goodness.

Mata, so sorry to hear about your loss! Take care of yourself and your family!!! ((hugs))
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Hi everyone sorry I'm just kinda coming back in. I was trying to keep up with what was happening since I got lynched.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 152

Post by MacDougall »

WB Sabie. Sorry to hear about your aunt Mata. Oreki is a civilian.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 4:53 pm WB Sabie. Sorry to hear about your aunt Mata. Oreki is a civilian.
What changed your mind? He sounds civ to me as well so I was surprised last night when you said he was mafia. But that was just a GTH.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: [Night 3] Better Off Ted

Post by MacDougall »

For some reason I attributed one of Matahari's posts to Oreki. Matahari is the civilian. Oreki can be bad.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: [Night 3] Better Off Ted

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:48 pm For some reason I attributed one of Matahari's posts to Oreki. Matahari is the civilian. Oreki can be bad.
Oh! Ok, I'll look for your point of view when I look at him again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dragomir was spotted sitting with the same people in the cafeteria three days this week. Then he was seen giving party invitations to them for his anniversary. We can only assume from these instances that it must mean that he is ... making friends with his coworkers. It's the company's position that friendships at work leads to nothing but trouble. Therefore, Dragomir has been let go. Remember drones, coworkers are colleagues that you should never see outside of work.

Dragomir has been fired. It is now Day 4 and you have until the poll closes to lynch someone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: [Day 4] Better Off Ted

Post by juliets »

RIP [mention]Dragomir[/mention] it sure was nice playing with you.

Daisy I LOVE your write ups and these videos.

Ok time to start looking at people again.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:14 pm RIP @Dragomir it sure was nice playing with you.

Daisy I LOVE your write ups and these videos.

Ok time to start looking at people again.
Awe shucks! :blush:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

I just wrote a half case and it got deleted, I cry q.q

Short summary:
Mac profits from Drago kill
Oreki profits from Drago kill
Matahari profits in no way from Drago kill
BWT leaning town
juliets unsure
Long Con/Nutella/Sabie12 one of them might be Wolf
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

I will go sleep soon so I will see if I can make better cases once we are half into DP, sry for the confusion caused, I am a bit overloaded.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:24 pm I will go sleep soon so I will see if I can make better cases once we are half into DP, sry for the confusion caused, I am a bit overloaded.
No problem Rej.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:23 pm I just wrote a half case and it got deleted, I cry q.q

Short summary:
BWT leaning town
juliets unsure
Rej, I would have to see your cases tomorrow.
Drago called Mata bad so why wouldn't she profit from his death?
Drago also called you bad, so don't you profit from his death?
Why does Oreki profit from his death?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Rej wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:23 pm I just wrote a half case and it got deleted, I cry q.q

Short summary:
BWT leaning town
juliets unsure
Riiiiight.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am here but having trouble getting started.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] talk to me about nutella. I'm conflicted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oops no one here I guess.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

20 pages and no scumflips. Nutella is in cruise mode. I'd vote there especially now that Dragomir has died in front of her.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:35 pm 20 pages and no scumflips. Nutella is in cruise mode. I'd vote there especially now that Dragomir has died in front of her.
Uhh what
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This game is going to hell and I am not seeing civilian Nutella.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:35 pm 20 pages and no scumflips. Nutella is in cruise mode. I'd vote there especially now that Dragomir has died in front of her.
I will look at her tomorrow but shouldn't I also be wondering why you are still alive?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Hi, I will take part after 10 hours or so, informing you guys beforehand lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:51 pm
I will look at her tomorrow but shouldn't I also be wondering why you are still alive?
Sure I won't begrudge you that. I'm obviously not a threat to the Mafia at this point.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:09 pm
juliets wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:51 pm
Sure I won't begrudge you that. I'm obviously not a threat to the Mafia at this point.
But are you a threat to town? :ponder:

Cuz I'm not.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”