Zootopia Mafia [Game Over]

Who is behind all this naked racist death?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Epignosis
8%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Owner of a Lonely Heart
23%
The Disney Corporation (host/non/dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 248

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm Hosting back to back Pathfinder sessions to make up for failing my players other weeks taking up all my time and energy. Don't really have a feel for this game yet.

Vote : KyleMii

Their bad attempts at playing around with the movies name lasting past day 0 is yikes.
Kylemii, this is killing me.

This is such a goofy vote coming from someone complaining about you "playing around" when 50% of Soneji's posts are doing the same. Playing around.

I don't think you're a civilian.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 5

Post by Epignosis »

I was right the first time and talked myself out of it like I often do.

Distancing in the first page of Soneji's playbook.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 182
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:44 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:32 pm why owner, epi?
:suspish:
i'm just trying to start a conversation, no one's talking, and you're being off in the corner being cryptic. getting a discussion started seems better than the alternative don't you think?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:45 pm
i'm just trying to start a conversation, no one's talking, and you're being off in the corner being cryptic. getting a discussion started seems better than the alternative don't you think?
Three posts earlier:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm I moved my vote to Owner for no reason at all.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:49 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:45 pm
Three posts earlier:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm I moved my vote to Owner for no reason at all.
yeah and then you started talking about waiting to proceed and needing confirmation from LC etc etc etc. implying you were talking about having a case on owner, and one you were sure about, but fuck me for thinking you were being facetious and trying to get you to open up, i guess?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:02 pm
Soneji wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm Hosting back to back Pathfinder sessions to make up for failing my players other weeks taking up all my time and energy. Don't really have a feel for this game yet.

Their bad attempts at playing around with the movies name lasting past day 0 is yikes.

This is such a goofy vote coming from someone complaining about you "playing around" when 50% of Soneji's posts are doing the same. Playing around.

it doesn't matter what you think, because i am. soneji's actions have nothing to do with me.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 pm I was right the first time and talked myself out of it like I often do.

i can't speak for what is and isn't in soneji's playbook. if he's a person who distances from people for no reason then that has nothing to do with me. he voted for me because i was a cheap and easy vote to make. i made myself low hanging fruit and he tried to pluck it. that's it. you voted for me too. who cares.

it's bizarre to me that you're able to look at all the evidence in the pot and say "yeah i can see this as a mafia Kyle". that you think i would make up a fake fake cop role and organize a co-bussing thing on day one with someone i don't even know, in a game i don't have any stake in.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:02 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:02 pm

it doesn't matter what you think, because i am. soneji's actions have nothing to do with me.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:03 pm I was right the first time and talked myself out of it like I often do.

i can't speak for what is and isn't in soneji's playbook. if he's a person who distances from people for no reason then that has nothing to do with me. he voted for me because i was a cheap and easy vote to make. i made myself low hanging fruit and he tried to pluck it. that's it. you voted for me too. who cares.

it's bizarre to me that you're able to look at all the evidence in the pot and say "yeah i can see this as a mafia Kyle". that you think i would make up a fake fake cop role and organize a co-bussing thing on day one with someone i don't even know, in a game i don't have any stake in.
You're kicking up a lot of fuss for someone who doesn't have any stake in this.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

you know what i mean
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be back tomorrow.

And no, Kyle I don't.

Please say exactly what you mean. That would be helpful to me.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm not engaged in this game so it doesn't matter to me if i win or lose, but fucking off and not trying to at least help at the end would be a shitty thing to do, so yeah when you bring up a day 1 level suspicion out of nowhere because i asked you to elaborate on your suspicion i'm gonna raise a fuss about that, if that's okay with you.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

cool
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I think you're right.

There's something hinky about his claim as well. Kyle looks guiltiest to me.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

cool cool cool cool cool
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

do whatever you want.

if one or both of you are mafia then you've already won. i don't have the energy to fight you and no one else is even here. if you're town then this is your game to lose.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm sorry, i don't mean to be dramatic, or have a bad attitude i'm just... tired i guess.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

So if there are 2 alive, do we lose today if we don't lynch correctly? If there were 3 mafia alive, the game would be over. But thematically speaking, there might be only one left.
Spoiler: show
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I guess I'm between kyle and jinrou. Epi and bob, I was suspicious of earlier in the game. But they did do townier things later on.

Epi, I guess is in my tin foil world. I do want to be right about a his posts being filled with lots of filler, but I think when I think that way that I'm being unfair to him. Or that I'm putting too much stake into how he played in Scrimmage.

Long Con, I thought was okay from the nearly claim.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Logic did do more than Jinrou, but it's not really fair to compare playstyles.

Kyle has been consistently not stood out as being townie. His claim while though may be different from the rest of the claims. It is still worrisome to see his lack of engagement with the rest of us.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Tin Foil world of Epi apologizing to Soneji for not being around at end of the day, but he did clarify the story saying that that's not happening right now.

I think if I were in his shoes that would be a scary thought, or I don't think I would be able to do something like that as scum. So from that mentality, I guess i think a lot of people, especially scum would be more concerned about their appearance, so that would likely be something that maybe Epi wouldn't say as mafia?

So for now, I think I still want to lynch kyle.

Jinrou on one hand yes, wasn't as overboard townie as logic was, but from memory, he didn't seem all that bad.

I think right now. I want to lynch kyle over jinrou.

[VOTE: kyle] aubergine
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I guess other tin foil world would be the one where Neverwhere changed his avi mid game. hmmmm, but that one is harder to decipher as it wasn't a character; it was just text.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if there's two mafia left the game ends after a successful night kill after this lynch.

im not going to stop you if you want to lynch me. I have put 0 effort into this game and I'm not going to start now. I've been down this road before, and it always ends the same. I can spend hours alone analyzing all ur shit just to get ignored and lynched anyways and blamed for not trying hard enough and losing the game or I can just not do any of that and accomplish the same thing.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

a mafia member voted for me for a shitty reason, okay? We lynched him for exactly that reason. and also??? if soneji and I were mafia together then why even bother with distancing why not just lynch spacedaisy? it was a three way tie til like 10 minutes before the end.

I have a weird bastard role. this is a weird bastard game. why would i make up a role like that as mafia there'd be no benefit to doing that. and like I get it sure, fake claim or whatever but why not "I'm a cop but I think I'm an unreliable cop :/" or something. clauhauser is my real role and he is a shitty cop that eats donuts and my role is a joke bastard role to reflect that. I doubt I have the only role that does nothing.

I'm not putting effort into the game, I've never put effort into anything, I've been up front about my intentions to not do anything from the start. It is too late in the game to be seriously considering voting someone for lack of participation.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sorry it's rude to imply that clauhauser is a shitty cop, idk enough about the movie canon to say that with certainty
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if you still want to lynch me despite all that then fine, just don't get all patronizing about it again, for the 4th time in recent history because I'm not here for that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 am I think you're right.

There's something hinky about his claim as well. Kyle looks guiltiest to me.
What do you make of Kyle's latest posts?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've changed my vote to Jinrou to prevent a runaway.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Why would soneji distance by putting a teammate tied for a lynch on d1? That vote was relatively close to EOD and Soneji's last post in the thread. The reasoning also felt like trying to set up a reasonable case why he voted a civ.

You know whose behavior I don't care for? Epi. He's been throwing people's names out and jumping around suspicions, but totally ignoring the counterwagon to the civ that got lynched yesterday.

Linki: and so of course he votes Jinrou and counteracts that suspicion.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:05 am Why would soneji distance by putting a teammate tied for a lynch on d1? That vote was relatively close to EOD and Soneji's last post in the thread. The reasoning also felt like trying to set up a reasonable case why he voted a civ.

You know whose behavior I don't care for? Epi. He's been throwing people's names out and jumping around suspicions, but totally ignoring the counterwagon to the civ that got lynched yesterday.

Linki: and so of course he votes Jinrou and counteracts that suspicion.
:grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The reason I am suspected Kylemii (perhaps unfairly) is because I have been on a team with Soneji. It was a large team, and all of my teammates were trying to get one another lynched. I distinctly remember coming into BTSC and asking what the hell they were doing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neverwhere wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:55 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Neverwhere wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:44 pm I'm moving my vote to Spacedaisy.
Why Spacedaisy out of curiosity?

Also, sorry for my last post about the drinking. I just woke up and did not use emoticons to indicate a teasing tone and not a bitchy tone. Im sorry epi!
Neverwhere had nothing to say about soneji (neither did LC or Mac during Day 1, so I skipped them as well), but of her 3 posts this one catches my eye. In the still-ongoing Arrowverse game, we caught a bad guy (Cooler) on Day 1 because he had made very few posts for most of the day, but then picked out one seemingly insignificant moment in the game to question and throw suspicion on. Neverwhere isn't shading Epi here, but it looks odd to me that Neverwhere has said nothing else on topic but chose to highlight this isolated moment to be her kind-of-but-not-really point of entry to the game. Why?
Because I was genuinely curious and I had planned to come back and do more. I just logged in to say I've had some unexpected real life stuff come up and my health has been quite bad very suddenly so I have been a little quieter. I know there's already been someone requesting a sub, so I won't do that to you guys ans I'm going to try to be here when I can. I'm really sorry.
Let's talk about this observation from Sloonei regarding Jinrou (nee Neverwhere).

The reaction to what Sloonei is to wave a hand (buttressed by the adverb "genuinely" :smoky: ).
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 am The reason I am suspected Kylemii (perhaps unfairly) is because I have been on a team with Soneji. It was a large team, and all of my teammates were trying to get one another lynched. I distinctly remember coming into BTSC and asking what the hell they were doing.
I don't think that's unfair, it's the easiest thing in the world to deny doing. Kyle's recent posts have my sympathy, but they don't change my mind about his alignment.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Why do you prefer Kylemii over Jinrou?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 pm Why do you prefer Kylemii over Jinrou?
Jinrou has posts that feel more Civ to me, like his series of posts where he's trying to figure out the game around here. Or that one I mentioned earlier.

Kyle's posts don't really seem entirely true to me. If there were a blocker, for instance, then why haven't they claimed and/or given targets to help solve the game?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Zootopia Mafia Day 4

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:01 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 pm I'm not "hitting my stride" because I'm just not that into mafia right now I guess, I've been playing this game whole-ly from my phone. I took a break for a reason.
I know that feeling.

Can you point to anywhere you did something cop-like?

(Hopefully you understand why I'm not taking further cop claims at face value)
I can't. I'm 99% sure a bastard cop. Instead of results I've been getting responses like "you totally meant to do that but instead you got distracted with a phone app" or "you were definitely gonna do that but you got distracted by donuts" last night I didn't get a message like that but was just told "no results" implying something else happened.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:19 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 amThose are both believable things that Clawhauser (a character from the movie) would do. I'm not sure whether it bothers me that the third was "no results" - either he ran out of stuff to make up, the hosts ran out of creative ways to say stuff, or something different actually happened.
the message I received said that my failure wasn't my fault this time, which implies to me that either I was blocked or that the player I targeted is untargetable somehow.
To be fair, Kylemii suggested that "something else happened," and that being blocked was but one possibility.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:27 pm Why do you prefer Kylemii over Jinrou?
Jinrou has posts that feel more Civ to me, like his series of posts where he's trying to figure out the game around here. Or that one I mentioned earlier.

Kyle's posts don't really seem entirely true to me. If there were a blocker, for instance, then why haven't they claimed and/or given targets to help solve the game?
2/3 of the players are dead. 1/3 of the living players are presumably mafia. You could be lying about being targetable. All options.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

LC, if you feel confident, I get that, but I don't want to fuck this up, so I like the conversation.

Jinrou has had nothing to say during this time. He's talked a big talk early on but has disappeared. What do you make of that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No conversation. Two votes missing.

Bleh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

A shamefur dispray!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't have a lot more to say. It's a crap shoot, I feel better about a Kyle lynch. Jinrou isn't even voting to save himself, Kyle is waiting to vote.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:31 pm I don't have a lot more to say. It's a crap shoot, I feel better about a Kyle lynch. Jinrou isn't even voting to save himself, Kyle is waiting to vote.
I'll be around at the deadline. I may move my vote.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I am at work and can't post. I intend to vote to save myself around 7:30 in the hopes that whoever is in second place is mafia and we can miraculously save this shit. if it doesn't work out that way then I'm okay with that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm I am at work and can't post. I intend to vote to save myself around 7:30 in the hopes that whoever is in second place is mafia and we can miraculously save this shit. if it doesn't work out that way then I'm okay with that.
"I am at work and can't post."

:confused:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:31 pm I don't have a lot more to say. It's a crap shoot, I feel better about a Kyle lynch. Jinrou isn't even voting to save himself, Kyle is waiting to vote.
If it's a crap shoot, then I'm voting Jinrou, and for the second time in this crap shoot, you are not. :suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It's almost like you care that Jinrou lives, LC.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And I'm still alive because all you've done is tried to keep me on your good side.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

zzz
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Owner of a Lonely Heart[/mention] if you're town please come change your vote

Sorry people babies take up a lot of time who knew

But yeah LC/Jinrou OTP
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:57 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm I am at work and can't post. I intend to vote to save myself around 7:30 in the hopes that whoever is in second place is mafia and we can miraculously save this shit. if it doesn't work out that way then I'm okay with that.

I work retail
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am settled on a Jinrou lynch. If it's wrong, oh well. Kylemii?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:57 pm

I work retail
Same

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”