Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:55 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:51 pm Jackofhearts2005 What do you think of my PoE? Also since you're in it, what do you think about a Sprit/Sabie and Rej team?
I think you’re clearing Sig and Dom too easily. A player I’ve never played with before looking vaguely townie on D1 is not a read I’m hanging the game on come D5. Dom has been known to emotionally manipulate before as a wolf, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

A Sprityo/Sabie/Rej team is possible. I’m not ruling out you, Sig or Dom being a wolf instead of one of them, either.

I’m not feeling real confident about anybody but Mac tbh.
Lynch this guy. He's trying to keep the lynch pool wide. This is scumthink.
And my scumpool was really small until today.

Really small and wrong.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:51 pm Jackofhearts2005 What do you think of my PoE? Also since you're in it, what do you think about a Sprit/Sabie and Rej team?
I think you’re clearing Sig and Dom too easily. A player I’ve never played with before looking vaguely townie on D1 is not a read I’m hanging the game on come D5. Dom has been known to emotionally manipulate before as a wolf, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

A Sprityo/Sabie/Rej team is possible. I’m not ruling out you, Sig or Dom being a wolf instead of one of them, either.

Really small and wrong.
Surely pushing a player to remove people from their town pool serves an anti town purpose at this point. Unless you're suspecting them for their read.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

I needed space from this game.

I'm telling you Mac needs to go. Choose to believe me or not.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Really small and wrong.
Surely pushing a player to remove people from their town pool serves an anti town purpose at this point. Unless you're suspecting them for their read.
I don’t suspect Nova specifically for townreading Dom and Sig. I townread Sig.

That’s a dumb generalization to make. It doesn’t take much imagination to think of a wolf giving weak reasoning for removing a fellow wolf from the suspect pool.

When a player in the suspect pool says “Do you agree with this exact team?” a lack of total agreement is not scummy.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

Dom wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:58 pm I needed space from this game.

I'm telling you Mac needs to go. Choose to believe me or not.
Who doesn't need to go?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

probably you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 3]

One of the big problems I have with accepting Nova’s proposed scumteam is Dom. (The other is that I kinda townread both Sabie and Sprityo.)

So if Dom is town, why does he still want to lynch Mac? He has to know the reason most players are clearing Mac. He knows town can’t vote off wagon at lylo. He’s not just stubbornly holding onto a bad read.

So the obvious reason is “because he’s Tony’s mason.”

Based on these posts, I don’t think so.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:07 am Overall I think Juliets and Drago are 1 and 2 on the suspect list. Sabie, Dom, and Jack can share spot 3.
Any questions? Anything at all? A 45 post limit in 48 hours is almost non existent in a game this size this shouldn’t be this quiet.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:19 pm why do people town read mac?
why not?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:22 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm I'm not even the one voting for MAc.

I find it weirder that everyone thinks the dude is civ when there is zero evidence to suggest this.
I think it’s mostly just me and Jack.
If everyone thinks he’s civ why are there three votes on him.

So what the hell [mention]Dom[/mention]?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The above shouldn’t be translated as “confirm or deny your claim, Dom.”

Should he read as “make your case.”
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*At the beginning of the game, one cop will be randomly selected to become insane. The other will be sane. Players will not be alerted to their sanities.

^ Dom
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Someone already pointed out that Dom is probably the insane cop. It's the only logical explanation for why he's insistent on me being a wolf. I don't like that Jack is moving towards casting suspicion towards Dom while failing to acknowledge this possibility.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Come to think of it, I also don't understand why Dom hasn't entertained that possibility either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wait, there is a Jack character in this game. Nobody can ever withstand the desire to give Jack the Jack role.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:26 pm @Sig @Sprityo Stop wasting your time and solve that PoE I gave you. Lend me your power and we shall come back and win.

Sprit you're in it. Sig you're not in it courtesy of Oreki.
More dismissal tsk tsk
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’m avoiding saying mac is a “confirmed” mason because it’s physically impossible to do. Dom obviously thinks so too. So what if Dom is the mason and wants to lynch Mac who is riding on that free gravy train?

[mention]Dom[/mention] is there a conflicting view with the general populace that you have towards Mac that no one else has? Do you not believe he is the other mason?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@nova I won’t be voting Sabie over you unless you have something more convincing to offer. A theory of something easy for me to follow. I already expressed my summary of sabies iso and how I see it and while it’s lacking in all content, you have more content that I don’t like.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:27 pm I’m avoiding saying mac is a “confirmed” mason because it’s physically impossible to do. Dom obviously thinks so too. So what if Dom is the mason and wants to lynch Mac who is riding on that free gravy train?

@Dom is there a conflicting view with the general populace that you have towards Mac that no one else has? Do you not believe he is the other mason?
Mac's legacy reads when he was close to getting the noose,
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:41 pm I'm gonna miss end of day.

Legacy civ read on TSP.

I think Nova's little burst of energy after I voted for him was ok.

I'm gonna put my vote on Juliets for self pres.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 pmTony is civ
Tony's,
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:07 am Overall I think Juliets and Drago are 1 and 2 on the suspect list. Sabie, Dom, and Jack can share spot 3.
Any questions? Anything at all? A 45 post limit in 48 hours is almost non existent in a game this size this shouldn’t be this quiet.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:17 pm Mac is town I think.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:22 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm I'm not even the one voting for MAc.

I find it weirder that everyone thinks the dude is civ when there is zero evidence to suggest this.
I think it’s mostly just me and Jack.
If everyone thinks he’s civ why are there three votes on him.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 pm Okay I’ll trust Mac. [VOTE: drago] aubergine

Someone ask me questions it might help me process this better.

Wait Drago just showed up
novaselinenever
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:29 pm @nova I won’t be voting Sabie over you unless you have something more convincing to offer. A theory of something easy for me to follow. I already expressed my summary of sabies iso and how I see it and while it’s lacking in all content, you have more content that I don’t like.
You don't seem to be trying to figure me out. What is the content you don't like? Is it dismissal or sarcasm that you alluded to? That's the staple of civ!nova and I'd be surprised if you see it as bad. We've played a few times together and you hosted me in the Sockpuppet game where Bravo took that to the next level. Interact with me and you'll see that I'm town. Your summary of my iso didn't dig into the meat of my posts at all.

My vote isn't set in stone and I'm not trying to convince you to vote for her. I'm trying to tell you that I'm town and if you are, you're after the wrong person.

As for Sabie, she's part of my PoE and you are as well alongside Jack and Rej. Her iso is not only lacking content, it's pretty bad. She isn't interacting with people nor trying to figure things out. It's basically just a bunch of 'reads' post every once in a while when she shows up to keep up appearances I guess. Most of her reads are reserved and pretty bland, she mostly just says stuff and doesn't reach a conclusion. There is absolutely no conviction in them.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I've been trying to wrap my head around a Sprit, Sabie and Rej team to see if Jack could be civ. It's not sexy enough lol.

Need my boy Jack there :haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:52 pm Wait, there is a Jack character in this game. Nobody can ever withstand the desire to give Jack the Jack role.
I have "randed" roles named Jack 3 times in the past year.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:22 am I've been trying to wrap my head around a Sprit, Sabie and Rej team to see if Jack could be civ. It's not sexy enough lol.

Yeah, I'd sexify a mafia team a lot. XD

Walk me though why that is or isn't the team. I hate the idea of the town getting crushed by 3 players just coasting the whole game. Does that ever happen?

I might as well ask you to vote for me, right?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:29 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:22 am I've been trying to wrap my head around a Sprit, Sabie and Rej team to see if Jack could be civ. It's not sexy enough lol.

Walk me though why that is or isn't the team. I hate the idea of the town getting crushed by 3 players just coasting the whole game. Does that ever happen?

That's exactly it. I feel like it's so unlikely that we're getting steamrolled by 3 coasters, and in my PoE you're the only one that has been an active voice throughout the game. Although Sprit has been vocal lately I guess. I think you could say the same about me if I'm in your PoE lol.

It's possible though that that's what is happening. They're just letting us each other alive lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:05 am

That's exactly it. I feel like it's so unlikely that we're getting steamrolled by 3 coasters, and in my PoE you're the only one that has been an active voice throughout the game. Although Sprit has been vocal lately I guess. I think you could say the same about me if I'm in your PoE lol.

It's possible though that that's what is happening. They're just letting us each other alive lol.
I mean, yeah but you kinda beat me to the punch.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Funny little thing. I'm not going to be here for the rest of the phase 'cause I'm pulling a disappearing act in like half an hour. I'll probably be back if we're still in the game and I'm still alive for the next day phase, hopefully.

I'll start with saying that I'm town so y'all better don't lynch me. Looking at you Sig and Sprit.

Still feel good about my PoE (Jack, Sabie, Rej and Sprit) although Dom is a little bit worrying me. Sure I can see a world where he is entertaining the possibility mentioned earlier by some due to a flip and figuring stuff out, but in that word Mac is bad and isn't who we think he is. If that is so, who the fuck is that dude lol? Not possible me think.

Y'all can refer to my posts for how I arrived at that PoE and my takes on the 4 cleared and 4 accused. Speaking about the PoE, I've been dancing with way to team 3 of the 4, and Jack's name is popping up in the most likely teams. Mostly 'cause without him that'd be a boring ass team lol. It's pretty hypocritical of me 'cause in another PoE I'm probably the Jack of it, vocal dude that's been hella wrong this game.

I think with that angle being brought up and discussed, I'm prime mislynch real-estate so don't let me down. Speaking of my mislynch, Sprit is voting me and he's on the naughty list. Posted about it earlier and I absolutely hate how he's trying to make me work for it when this is a potential elimination phase. He isn't trying to figure me out, and the "things he feels bad about me" haven't been brought to light nor has he tried to interact directly with me. All we have is a Sun-like summary of some of the stuff I've did without delving any deeper in the meat of my posts. I got some thoughts on Sabie in one my post directed to Sprit so look that up if you're interested. I have next to fuck all on Rej, not only has he been absent although for understandable reasons, I just don't feel like he's playing even when he's around. He's doing some weird shit lol, and seems to come up with a new direction to go each phase although his previous stuff have seemingly not resolved yet. He was after Dom last phase I think, now Sabie.

So of all these nonsense is to tell you to get on with that PoE and buzz off if you're thinking about voting me or already had. Looking at you Sig and Spirt :charlieblackmon:

I'm going to go read back on some stuff and probably make a decision on where to vote. I got a feeling it'll be on Jack or Sprit XD
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:13 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:05 am

I mean, yeah but you kinda beat me to the punch.
Jack, I'm town and I'm voting in less than half an hour and that'll be the last of me. Tell me why you're a civ.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]

Let’s talk about Sabie, Sprityo and Rej then.

I feel pretty good about Sig. I feel real good about Mac.

If we’re both town, that’s probably the mafia or maybe Dom instead of one of them. If you’re mafia, it’s probably one of them plus you and Dom for you trying to clear him. In a world where I was mafia, Dom is probably clear for me suspecting him at this point so it’s 2 of Rej, Sprityo, Sabie and me.

So who should we lynch in that pool?

I’m not voting Sprityo because if you look at his iso, all he’s done is naysay lynches on townies. Maybe that’s tmi but for wolf Sprityo to sit back and not try to push for mislynches but rather push against them just seems wrong. It would be easy to shrug or to point fingers but he doesn’t.

Sabie feels pretty town. Nothing she’s said has pinged me. She feels exactly like SHP Sabie. She’s not super active or super confident but there’s nothing suspicious going on.

Rej had some crap interactions with Drago on D1. With Dom as well. Drago flipped town. Drago seemed pretty sure Rej was town. Rej is now voting Sabie with you.

I figure if Rej flips town, the game is already over. If he flips scum, that might spew Dom and/or Sabie town (depends on how today’s votes shape up and rereading Rej and Dom’s interactions). So then I’m looking at a Rej, Nova, ??? team.

Okay, I tried to keep this something we could both look at objectively but that conclusion makes it pretty difficult. XD

Whatever. Gimmie thoughts on those 3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:32 am @novaselinenever

If we’re both town, that’s probably the mafia or maybe Dom instead of one of them. If you’re mafia, it’s probably one of them plus you and Dom for you trying to clear him. In a world where I was mafia, Dom is probably clear for me suspecting him at this point so it’s 2 3 of Rej, Sprityo, Sabie and me.

I’m not voting Sprityo because if you look at his iso, all he’s done is naysay lynches on townies. Maybe that’s tmi but for wolf Sprityo to sit back and not try to push for mislynches but rather push against them just seems wrong. It would be easy to shrug or to point fingers but he doesn’t.

Sabie feels pretty town. Nothing she’s said has pinged me. She feels exactly like SHP Sabie. She’s not super active or super confident but there’s nothing suspicious going on.

Rej had some crap interactions with Drago on D1. With Dom as well. Drago flipped town. Drago seemed pretty sure Rej was town scum. Rej is now voting Sabie with you.

I figure if Rej flips town, the game is already over. If he flips scum, that might spew Dom and/or Sabie town (depends on how today’s votes shape up and rereading Rej and Dom’s interactions). So then I’m looking at a Rej, Nova, ??? team.

Okay, I tried to keep this something we could both look at objectively but that conclusion makes it pretty difficult. XD

Ebwop
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

but like if nova has all this interest in me in his poe pool, then why am i not being voted for?

that's the thing. he's still voting sabie after this whole kerfuffle today. sabie being someone who has barely spoken a word. it's either a bus attempt, or a mislynch attempt imo
Banners:
ImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:40 am but like if nova has all this interest in me in his poe pool, then why am i not being voted for?

that's the thing. he's still voting sabie after this whole kerfuffle today. sabie being someone who has barely spoken a word. it's either a bus attempt, or a mislynch attempt imo
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:26 am I have interest in everyone in my poe pool. And in one of my posts to you I told you that my vote on her wasn't set on stone, and here's my latest post.
I'm going to go read back on some stuff and probably make a decision on where to vote. I got a feeling it'll be on Jack or Sprit XD
novaselinenever
Hitman

First phrase of that me quote is new content to respond second phrase is a quote from my wall post lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

If we’re both town, that’s probably the mafia or maybe Dom instead of one of them. If you’re mafia, it’s probably one of them plus you and Dom for you trying to clear him. In a world where I was mafia, Dom is probably clear for me suspecting him at this point so it’s 2 of Rej, Sprityo, Sabie and me.

Rej had some crap interactions with Drago on D1. With Dom as well. Drago flipped town. Drago seemed pretty sure Rej was town. Rej is now voting Sabie with you.

What happened to me clearing Sig too easily?

I'm actually leaning on Sprit so I guess we're not too different world. I haven't played much with Sprit, the onyl wolf sprit I remember was that Vanilla game. That seems like a really underwhelming reason to townread someone for. Didn't he come in late into the game? Also he is actually pushing a mislynch right now, on yours truly lol. He's also doing it in such a dishonest way, I'm having trouble believing his suspicions. Just take a look at our interactions, and how he's basically avoiding to responds to any of my more meaty points but rather juggles around them and come back at me with some petty things and each time with more convictions that I'm bad.

I appreciate you doing that lol, but like you said it's not possible. We're not only on different planets, our conclusions basically makes it impossible.

My thoughts on all three are above fam, and I guess I expended on sprit in this post as well.

Also I don't think we're done with a town flip this phase depending on certain factors, that's why I really want to believe in my PoE and I think we can clear it.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Well that's it from me. Let me say this one more time, I'M TOWN. PINKY PROMISE.

PoE still Sprit/Jack/Sabie and Rej. More confident on the first 2, especially with Sprit after our bunch of interactions. That said I won't be voting for him 'cause that lynch might not happen and puts me in danger with Jack circling around me.

Going for my boy Jack [VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] Don't let these peeps lynch me fam. My life is in your hands. I'm voting Jack so make that lynch happen, Sprit is a good second if you get the votes. Just look at our interactions lol.

[mention]sig[/mention] I'm town please don't lynch me.

[mention]Dom[/mention] You said probably me. Don't let me go :pout:

Godspeed.
novaselinenever
Hitman

In case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
novaselinenever
Hitman

I've been lynched twice on the Syndicate I believe. Both were mislynches. And I was absent during both. Please don't make this the third one lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

:pout:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:evileye: :mafia:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:02 pm

What happened to me clearing Sig too easily?

I'm actually leaning on Sprit so I guess we're not too different world. I haven't played much with Sprit, the onyl wolf sprit I remember was that Vanilla game. That seems like a really underwhelming reason to townread someone for. Didn't he come in late into the game? Also he is actually pushing a mislynch right now, on yours truly lol. He's also doing it in such a dishonest way, I'm having trouble believing his suspicions. Just take a look at our interactions, and how he's basically avoiding to responds to any of my more meaty points but rather juggles around them and come back at me with some petty things and each time with more convictions that I'm bad.

I appreciate you doing that lol, but like you said it's not possible. We're not only on different planets, our conclusions basically makes it impossible.

My thoughts on all three are above fam, and I guess I expended on sprit in this post as well.

Also I don't think we're done with a town flip this phase depending on certain factors, that's why I really want to believe in my PoE and I think we can clear it.
I like Sig’s catchup posts and they look town enough I’m not voting him today. Realistically, saying I suspect 5 players more than someone at lylo is mechanically the same as clearing them yeah but my reasons are better than yours is the point.

Your Sprityo case requires I know you’re town except the part where he’s like “grr grr why aren’t you voting me huh?” Which is a fair but weak point.

I wish you would have said something about Sabie and Rej instead of voting me and dipping since now I have to decide what works I’m living in instead of just voting the most likely individual wolf player.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm I think Jack and Nova are both town... sig too. I think Rej, Sabie and Sprityo are the Mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:24 pm Hmmm I think Jack and Nova are both town... sig too. I think Rej, Sabie and Sprityo are the Mafia.
Translation: Jack is town. His reads are just garbage. :rolleyes:
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

I am back [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
I didn't like Dom because he was twisting around macs words in a scummy way, as you said he might be an insane cop and he always tried to redirect the attention to his target which is quite towny for me.
Again I didn't like how people randomly defended me. I am town.
But I don't like Macs approaches against me and yours too novas, peeking your eyes on me for days but no result no concrete push, it seems no real results were given about me.
You defending Mac can also means that Dom could be a sane cop and he might have correct results given about Mac.
Seeing different things I don't exclude a Novas + Mac + whoever (Sabie) combo. I am not with keeping up who has which role possibly, and I also slumbered with this. The others are hard to read, but since I am town and being attacked I take the most logical conclusion of my attackers being possibly scum.
So my vote either goes to Novas or Mac.

Will take a shower then back.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 pm Someone already pointed out that Dom is probably the insane cop. It's the only logical explanation for why he's insistent on me being a wolf. I don't like that Jack is moving towards casting suspicion towards Dom while failing to acknowledge this possibility.
I was actually thinking that exact thing.

I'm just busy and not super around sorry guys. I still think jack rej and spirityo are my top suspects. Sorry I'll be home soon and will catch up more. It's so hard to catch up at work after being on vacation.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 14

Post by sig »

Did I reread and some iso stuff. I'm not the biggest fan of the nova wagon would probably prefer jack or someone else.

Dont like how both sab and rej have popped up this close to eod
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Though the question is why would a bad rej vote for mac? Where is the logic there
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 pm Someone already pointed out that Dom is probably the insane cop. It's the only logical explanation for why he's insistent on me being a wolf. I don't like that Jack is moving towards casting suspicion towards Dom while failing to acknowledge this possibility.
So Dom didn’t read his role pm or the setup closely enough?

I don’t hate that explanation.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Civs need to get there shit in gear even ignoring vote manipulation mafia can force a tie we need four on one wagon
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Rej wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:22 pm [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
This is just antispew.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Bake em away, toys.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:22 pm [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
This is just antispew.
What does your statement even mean? Whats your case even against me? I am even more assured now that scum is in my wagon. Its LyLo. Town throws suspicion at me since days and its just natural that mafia wants my easy mislynch to win now. If that rly happens...then I feel bad for throwing. Should be a lesson for me.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

MyLo not LyLo. FmL
I will go sleep now
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Btw this side looks rly cool on mobile. Love it.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”