Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Oreki
Posts in topic: 28

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 1]

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:49 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:43 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:17 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 am
Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:53 am [VOTE: rej] aubergine

for now.

like lol @ referring to your own meta
I don't like how all these players going around voting the easiest lynch atm without actually serving anything here... so if you have read based on all these posts, I like to hear them
Rej is not the easiest lynch. And there's only 2 votes on him, that's hardly anything. Your defense for Rej here begs for questioning.
When I said the easiest lynch you come in that too, you and rej becoming an easy target, if I am right it just beginning of game and people already jumping on you and Rej. What you call defense from my side is nothing but you low reason to argue with me or back me off from my own reads or my own instincts atm
Just cause we got a couple early votes on us doesn't make us easy lynches. We just got an early wagon on us, doesn't mean ppl find us sus.

@bold bro what? Ain't nobody making sense in this game.
You're being kinda nitpicking and taking action before actually thinking, it might be small wagon but currently what you're doing making yourself to look more bad, on the other hand, most of the players not even taking part and just there in sidelines.
I disagree. The initial suspicion on me never made any sense. Novas post on my joke and my emote made no fucking sense at all which is funny as hell to me. Quin has a problem with me finding it funny(not sure how else I was supposed to take it), then reaches the conclusion that Rej and I are buddies, idk how.

Then Nova asks me questions that make no sense, and in just tryna come at Rej and pointing out how what you said about easy lynches made no sense. So I don't really know how I'm making myself look bad when I'm being incriminated at for reasons that lack sense.
Any player can tell nova game starting post where he posts what he thinks about players, was completely a joke post where you can't actually make the argument out of it. If Nova was trying to bait, he made good bait for you. But you didn't notice the what that post was referring, the only thing you notice that Nova made that early reading post.

Currently, I got the impression from the Quin guy, he seems to be someone with good humor, who actually jokes a lot during the game, if he bugging you then you had to handle his humor and I think it's pretty easy to tell that if you kept moving your case like that then it's hardly be going to lead you somewhere. I suggest, focus on Nova and other guys who questioning you, I find Nova reason reasonable, but at the same time every good looking player always not good
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by novaselinenever »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:03 am Nvm, It's too hard to get used to this site functionality lol

@novaselinenever Yes, I didn't like the view how's this going, your reasons are reasonable for Drago, cuz it was obvious your post was a joke. But right now you're giving your entire focus on Drago... which I didn't find it nice
Those aren't the same thing though. Not liking someone's push usually entails accusations of dishonesty. About my focus, is there something wrong with giving someone your entire focus if they're your main push? I don't find that to be inherently bad. Not only do I disagree with your observation since it's pretty obvious that Drago isn't the one I'm interacting with, I find it ridiculous at this stage of the game and within its context. It's so ridiculous that I'm questioning its genuineness lol.

You seem to be throwing around the word 'easy lynch' a lot, and not liking how things are going related to a lot of pushes. You're not really interacting with the game, but rather mediating it. Do you read those 'easy lynches' as town?
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:06 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:49 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:43 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:17 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am
I don't like how all these players going around voting the easiest lynch atm without actually serving anything here... so if you have read based on all these posts, I like to hear them
Rej is not the easiest lynch. And there's only 2 votes on him, that's hardly anything. Your defense for Rej here begs for questioning.
When I said the easiest lynch you come in that too, you and rej becoming an easy target, if I am right it just beginning of game and people already jumping on you and Rej. What you call defense from my side is nothing but you low reason to argue with me or back me off from my own reads or my own instincts atm
Just cause we got a couple early votes on us doesn't make us easy lynches. We just got an early wagon on us, doesn't mean ppl find us sus.

@bold bro what? Ain't nobody making sense in this game.
You're being kinda nitpicking and taking action before actually thinking, it might be small wagon but currently what you're doing making yourself to look more bad, on the other hand, most of the players not even taking part and just there in sidelines.
I disagree. The initial suspicion on me never made any sense. Novas post on my joke and my emote made no fucking sense at all which is funny as hell to me. Quin has a problem with me finding it funny(not sure how else I was supposed to take it), then reaches the conclusion that Rej and I are buddies, idk how.

Then Nova asks me questions that make no sense, and in just tryna come at Rej and pointing out how what you said about easy lynches made no sense. So I don't really know how I'm making myself look bad when I'm being incriminated at for reasons that lack sense.
Any player can tell nova game starting post where he posts what he thinks about players, was completely a joke post where you can't actually make the argument out of it. If Nova was trying to bait, he made good bait for you. But you didn't notice the what that post was referring, the only thing you notice that Nova made that early reading post.

Currently, I got the impression from the Quin guy, he seems to be someone with good humor, who actually jokes a lot during the game, if he bugging you then you had to handle his humor and I think it's pretty easy to tell that if you kept moving your case like that then it's hardly be going to lead you somewhere. I suggest, focus on Nova and other guys who questioning you, I find Nova reason reasonable, but at the same time every good looking player always not good
Are you talking about my TMI post because I was joking when I said that. I clearly knew his gth post was a joke thus I made my own joke post.

Yeah, Quin doesn't come across as that kinda guy to me. Why should I focus on ppl that make no sense to me? Nova's questions don't make sense to me neither does his reasons against me. I'ma do what I want.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:49 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:03 am Nvm, It's too hard to get used to this site functionality lol

@novaselinenever Yes, I didn't like the view how's this going, your reasons are reasonable for Drago, cuz it was obvious your post was a joke. But right now you're giving your entire focus on Drago... which I didn't find it nice
Those aren't the same thing though. Not liking someone's push usually entails accusations of dishonesty. About my focus, is there something wrong with giving someone your entire focus if they're your main push? I don't find that to be inherently bad. Not only do I disagree with your observation since it's pretty obvious that Drago isn't the one I'm interacting with, I find it ridiculous at this stage of the game and within its context. It's so ridiculous that I'm questioning its genuineness lol.

You seem to be throwing around the word 'easy lynch' a lot, and not liking how things are going related to a lot of pushes. You're not really interacting with the game, but rather mediating it. Do you read those 'easy lynches' as town?
When I said easy lynch, I mean some players come voted and afk without actually doing any serious argument, between actives there are hardly anyone who wants to question their motives behind the votes. If they really think that Drago or Rej for the matter appears to be scum for them then they should do the questionings too, what's happening right now you, Drago and Rej doing the questions and throwing shades, and others just voting which actually not helping from their side.

My reason is bad to dispute your argument cuz I just can't make the case by saying "your push is not nice". But I just say it I actually didn't find anything wrong with your post... what I did right now was trying to see just how much you suspect Drago. And for some reason, you suspect him a lot... And I won't argue that cuz I want to see how drago reply to your accusation
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
[mention]Dragomir[/mention]
LMAOOOO it was a DP0 statement and my first post, I was just randomly posting gibberish and everyone jumps on it.
Novas makes a random list, I give a random comment and swooosh, Drago is town.

I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.

[mention]Oreki[/mention]
I gave some reads and some thoughts.

Drago takes the argument "I knew Novas gth was a joke post, so I made my own joke post."
And then they pick on my "Novas goes hard with reads" post, that basically fits under the same argumentation of a joke post.

Drago gives me off fishy vibes from the beginning.

I have nullreads on most others, have to revisit my thoughts.
ImageImageImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:51 am Are you talking about my TMI post because I was joking when I said that. I clearly knew his gth post was a joke thus I made my own joke post.

Yeah, Quin doesn't come across as that kinda guy to me. Why should I focus on ppl that make no sense to me? Nova's questions don't make sense to me neither does his reasons against me. I'ma do what I want.
I'm not really stopping you do something... but what you're doing rn is replying Nova queries in an aggressive manner. If nova question doesn't make sense to you then you should tell him why they don't make sense to you cuz just saying "they don't make sense to me" not leading any of us anywhere
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

[mention]Dragomir[/mention] nvm, I actually misunderstand Quin for Dom
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:11 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:51 am Are you talking about my TMI post because I was joking when I said that. I clearly knew his gth post was a joke thus I made my own joke post.

I'm not really stopping you do something... but what you're doing rn is replying Nova queries in an aggressive manner. If nova question doesn't make sense to you then you should tell him why they don't make sense to you cuz just saying "they don't make sense to me" not leading any of us anywhere
Really? Questioning me being aggressive now?

How do you explain why something doesn't make sense to you? You can't, it just doesn't.

Oh and are Nova's questions leading us somewhere? As you can they aren't. His last question made sense and I answered it now he's done nothing about my answer after it, it's led us nowhere so I don't really wanna hear it Oreki.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:06 pm

When I said easy lynch, I mean some players come voted and afk without actually doing any serious argument, between actives there are hardly anyone who wants to question their motives behind the votes. If they really think that Drago or Rej for the matter appears to be scum for them then they should do the questionings too, what's happening right now you, Drago and Rej doing the questions and throwing shades, and others just voting which actually not helping from their side.

My reason is bad to dispute your argument cuz I just can't make the case by saying "your push is not nice". But I just say it I actually didn't find anything wrong with your post... what I did right now was trying to see just how much you suspect Drago. And for some reason, you suspect him a lot... And I won't argue that cuz I want to see how drago reply to your accusation
But that doesn't qualify those lynches as easy, it qualifies those votes themselves as cheap/bandwagon or however you want to call it. Which is the worst one?

Well, I'm glad it's cleared. I suspect Drago to an extant lol. How do you read him and Rej? The 'easy lynches' :grin:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm @novaselinenever
@Dragomir
LMAOOOO it was a DP0 statement and my first post, I was just randomly posting gibberish and everyone jumps on it.

I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.

@Oreki

Drago takes the argument "I knew Novas gth was a joke post, so I made my own joke post."
And then they pick on my "Novas goes hard with reads" post, that basically fits under the same argumentation of a joke post.

Who is 'everyone'? Who is 'they'? From what I gather only Dragomir seems to have jumped on it, and I've been questioning him for his hypocrisy because of it since it was an obvious joke and you can't be that dumb.

You're being over-dramatic. I also find it funny how you're emphasizing on it being a 'D0 statement' as if those are meaningless, yet you're wary of me for something that includes D0 statements.
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:56 pm Sup foolish fools
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Never really felt that way tbh
Yikes.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm
@Dragomir

@Oreki

Who is 'everyone'? Who is 'they'? From what I gather only Dragomir seems to have jumped on it, and I've been questioning him for his hypocrisy because of it since it was an obvious joke and you can't be that dumb.

You're being over-dramatic. I also find it funny how you're emphasizing on it being a 'D0 statement' as if those are meaningless, yet you're wary of me for something that includes D0 statements.
It didn't look like a joke to me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]Reniki[/mention] That last option is usually reserved for the host, and the non-players.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm It didn't look like a joke to me.
Lol.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:28 pm

But that doesn't qualify those lynches as easy, it qualifies those votes themselves as cheap/bandwagon or however you want to call it. Which is the worst one?

Well, I'm glad it's cleared. I suspect Drago to an extant lol. How do you read him and Rej? The 'easy lynches' :grin:
Lol. Who knows, no one might come active and one of them might end up getting lynched. No, for real I actually didn't like these sheeps, they're doing nothing and only following, can't say I think they're scum but there pushes isn't really good

I am neutral to Drago, and leaning to suspect Rej, because as he trying to make your and Drago argument big where Drago getting the spotlight and actually not doing much besides that. As if he's trying to fire the argument, at least that's the impression his posts giving me

----------------------------------------------------------------

@dragomir do you actually suspect nova or not? If you do shouldn't you question him? Or actually, make him reply to your post

Btw, I will go to sleep in 10 to 15 minutes, so when is the DP ending?
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] isn't post limit is 45, and you're wasting your lots of post in one word or one line statements, which actually just reducing your post count for the phase and will make you later to post less by taking things in account Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Lol. Who knows, no one might come active and one of them might end up getting lynched. No, for real I actually didn't like these sheeps, they're doing nothing and only following, can't say I think they're scum but there pushes isn't really good

I am neutral to Drago, and leaning to suspect Rej, because as he trying to make your and Drago argument big where Drago getting the spotlight and actually not doing much besides that. As if he's trying to fire the argument, at least that's the impression his posts giving me

@dragomir do you actually suspect nova or not? If you do shouldn't you question him? Or actually, make him reply to your post

Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

That leaves Quin and Dom. Quin provided reasons for his vote, albeit they didn't make sense, they were still reasons which didn't look forced. Dom is the worst out of all of us cause all he said was hated that on Rej. But, I did say let's get votes on his Rej and he obliged which is not a problem.

So all these sheeps aren't as bad as you think man. You're entire assertion on this easy lynch has made no freaking sense. There's only 5 fucking votes and they're all split on different wagons, how is that even a problem! You're liking 10 ppl voted for one person and dipped.

Now vote for Rej.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

And obviously I don't suspect Nova. You shouldn't have to ask that.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 pm Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

That leaves Quin and Dom. Quin provided reasons for his vote, albeit they didn't make sense, they were still reasons which didn't look forced. Dom is the worst out of all of us cause all he said was hated that on Rej. But, I did say let's get votes on his Rej and he obliged which is not a problem.

So all these sheeps aren't as bad as you think man. You're entire assertion on this easy lynch has made no freaking sense. There's only 5 fucking votes and they're all split on different wagons, how is that even a problem! You're liking 10 ppl voted for one person and dipped.

Now vote for Rej.
I already explained that "easy lynch" part but let's not discuss that any further, Drago I will not vote for someone just cuz you gonna tell me to vote for them, if I find someone reason or their vote easy or just looking taking the profit of the current climate then I will point that out regardless what other think about that so, yeah, me pointing out that make sense. And I actually will put my vote on someone when I will see more in this DP, if you have your accusation on Rej then I say it please follow it by all means. Even I suspect Rej but I need to see it more from him before actually voting for him
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:53 am [VOTE: rej] aubergine

for now.

like lol @ referring to your own meta
What's easy about the lynch?
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:56 pm Sup foolish fools
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:49 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Never really felt that way tbh
Yikes.
Mac may be trolling--I wouldn't put it past him--but I don't love that either; I have always known Mac to be a prolific poster.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 pm
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

Now vote for Rej.
I've said more than just hating Rej. But k.

I want to be clear, I'm not voting anyone because someone told me to. Espeially not a player I don't know and have no read on.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

[mention]Dom[/mention] the reason you said for voting rej was "referring to your own meta" I kinda don't get that, can you explain it in more depth
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:11 pm Lol. Who knows, no one might come active and one of them might end up getting lynched. No, for real I actually didn't like these sheeps, they're doing nothing and only following, can't say I think they're scum but there pushes isn't really good

Which one of them stands out to you and why? There aren't a lot of votes on the poll.

Drago being a neutral is underwhelming. He's been the center of most discussions, one of the most actives, and the subject of most of your posts. I'd think one would have developed an opinion on him.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:18 pm @novaselinenever isn't post limit is 45, and you're wasting your lots of post in one word or one line statements, which actually just reducing your post count for the phase and will make you later to post less by taking things in account Image
It is. I believe I'm managing it alright all things considered, I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:32 pm
@Dragomir

@Oreki

It didn't look like a joke to me.
you are thinking too much

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] ,maybe I was overdramatic, but I for some reasons just think the same of drago.

What you think about Oreki and Dom and Quin? I found Oreki strange, when he null read drago and explains how he suddenly leans to suspect me, which would mean that he forms an interaction with Drago. So it might be townforming, still Oreki is way to careful about it, giving me the impression of him being possibly an indie.

Dom is not giving me enough to read he is just taken a position without telling much. I tend to nullread such players and sometimes have a hard time townreading them.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Epignosis »

People who get a Day 1 gold star from the roll that I stole from the warden's desk:

nova
juliets
Dom
Dragomir

++++
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.
Double adverb alert.

Also, Rej should work on his similes.
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I gave some reads and some thoughts.

"Fishy vibes" is about as helpful as masked robbers planning to gangbang one another.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:20 pm Point out who are the sheep's here. 5 players have voted so far. Nova, me, Epi, Quin, and Dom. Epi, Nova, and I both started the wagons on our votes so we don't count.

Now vote for Rej.
I already explained that "easy lynch" part but let's not discuss that any further, Drago I will not vote for someone just cuz you gonna tell me to vote for them, if I find someone reason or their vote easy or just looking taking the profit of the current climate then I will point that out regardless what other think about that so, yeah, me pointing out that make sense. And I actually will put my vote on someone when I will see more in this DP, if you have your accusation on Rej then I say it please follow it by all means. Even I suspect Rej but I need to see it more from him before actually voting for him
"I suspect Rej, but not enough to put him imperil his life." Noted.

Also, double actuallies. :shifty:

If I had to shoot someone right now with the gun that the warden was smart enough not to leave in his desk, it would be Rej.

If I had a second bullet, Oreki would get it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm

@novaselinenever ,maybe I was overdramatic, but I for some reasons just think the same of drago.

What you think about Oreki and Dom and Quin? I found Oreki strange, when he null read drago and explains how he suddenly leans to suspect me, which would mean that he forms an interaction with Drago. So it might be townforming, still Oreki is way to careful about it, giving me the impression of him being possibly an indie.

Dom is not giving me enough to read he is just taken a position without telling much. I tend to nullread such players and sometimes have a hard time townreading them.
There are no Indies in this game. Looking aside from that, what made you think of indie first, not mafia or just scum in general? I'm not seeing how this townforming thing affects it. Explain.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

@novaselinenever ,maybe I was overdramatic, but I for some reasons just think the same of drago.

There are no Indies in this game. Looking aside from that, what made you think of indie first, not mafia or just scum in general? I'm not seeing how this townforming thing affects it. Explain.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:23 pm People who get a Day 1 gold star from the roll that I stole from the warden's desk:

nova
juliets
Dom
Dragomir

++++
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I was just genuinly reacting, 33% sarcasm, nothing to hide and you guys acting like masked robbers that about to gangbang each other.
Double adverb alert.

Also, Rej should work on his similes.
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:10 pm I gave some reads and some thoughts.

"Fishy vibes" is about as helpful as masked robbers planning to gangbang one another.
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Now vote for Rej.
"I suspect Rej, but not enough to put him imperil his life." Noted.

Also, double actuallies. :shifty:

If I had to shoot someone right now with the gun that the warden was smart enough not to leave in his desk, it would be Rej.

If I had a second bullet, Oreki would get it.
Instead of a bullet what about a lynch on Rej?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have already voted there.

Two questions to you:

What are you going to do about your posts getting duplicated, thereby eating into your allotment? :grin:

How does Rej's (perhaps ignorant, perhaps intentional) commentary regarding independents affect your view of Rej's alignment?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:52 pm

he didn't give me mafia vibes, because in some way I was townreading him at first glance, but he didn't properly interact with you in order to set the wagon on me, so this indicated nothing good for me, at first thought it was "only indies would play like this", i rolled indie alot myself and I evaluated this playstyle. maybe he is just too careful or he could be bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Creature »

Hello

I hope this game is doing well without me

lol

ffs though, posting one single post doesn't help shit

I can't get any reactions with a single post like this ffs

Hmm

Can someone just tell me who is a confident townread?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:03 pm

he didn't give me mafia vibes, because in some way I was townreading him at first glance, but he didn't properly interact with you in order to set the wagon on me, so this indicated nothing good for me, at first thought it was "only indies would play like this", i rolled indie alot myself and I evaluated this playstyle. maybe he is just too careful or he could be bad.
Rej, can you help me understand what you mean by "he didn't properly interact with you in order to set the wagon on me"?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:42 pm I have already voted there.

Two questions to you:

What are you going to do about your posts getting duplicated, thereby eating into your allotment? :grin:

How does Rej's (perhaps ignorant, perhaps intentional) commentary regarding independents affect your view of Rej's alignment?
Try harder not to duplicate.

It makes me think he's wolf.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm Hello

lol

Hmm

You have 45 posts available, not 5. Much drama :evileye:

That Nova dude.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

lol

Hmm

Are you wolf or do you just not know how to make productive posts?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:08 pm

lol

Hmm

You have 45 posts available, not 5. Much drama :evileye:

That Nova dude.
Okay whatever

Guess I'm gonna townread you

Not because of this post, but your other posts seemed somewhat good

I know it's not very strong, but I think treating the not very strong as strong tends to work fine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I am in need of a replacement if anyone out there is interested.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:29 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Rej, can you help me understand what you mean by "he didn't properly interact with you in order to set the wagon on me"?
First Oreki soft pushed on Drago/Novas, also he seemed not to have any wagon in mind to join, he just soft pushed, up to the point where he stops soft pushing and suddenly tries to interact with dragomir to set the wagon on me.
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeh, I tried skim reading all posts but I can't pinpoint any particular townread besides novaselina.

I think I'll just sheep what others say because they should know each other better than I do.

I'll mostly be selective on who to trust so I'll take less responsibility for the loss if it happens.

First: can someone talk me through Dragomir and/or Rej? Rej looks lynchbait particularly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Third bullet goes to Creature.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh, this is gonna be an amazing day I see
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:24 pm Oh, this is gonna be an amazing day I see
You could try voting for someone you suspect.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe if I had someone to suspect...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:37 pm Maybe if I had someone to suspect...
You haven't asked a single person a question. Try it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sure.

Who do you suspect?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yes. I am going to burn one of my posts here.
Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 pm Sure.

Who do you suspect?
:suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At this point, people who aren't talking at all are going to get my vote.

Long Con has one post- a greeting.
Mac has two- a greeting (from an asshole) and something regarding Quin.
Reniki has two posts- No I will not go easy on you.
Tony has three- You're still on notice.
sabie has two- You have a chance to avoid getting lynched Day 1. Make the most of it.
sprityo- fuck he is

I'll stop there.

Folks, two things:

1. This game was designed not so that nobody posts, but so that people don't have to read 200 posts per player. Please talk. Go.

2. This game was NOT designed so that nobody posts until one hour before the lynch deadline in which everyone is scrambling to read what's going on because they didn't do so earlier.

For now, LC gets my vote of this group.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm At this point, people who aren't talking at all are going to get my vote.

Long Con has one post- a greeting.
Mac has two- a greeting (from an asshole) and something regarding Quin.
Reniki has two posts- No I will not go easy on you.
Tony has three- You're still on notice.
sabie has two- You have a chance to avoid getting lynched Day 1. Make the most of it.
sprityo- fuck he is

I'll stop there.

Folks, two things:

1. This game was designed not so that nobody posts, but so that people don't have to read 200 posts per player. Please talk. Go.

2. This game was NOT designed so that nobody posts until one hour before the lynch deadline in which everyone is scrambling to read what's going on because they didn't do so earlier.

For now, LC gets my vote of this group.
I've been busy with work and such. I read throughout the day when I get the chance. I'm horrible at day 1 reads and so far there just hadn't been anything I felt like responding to yet. I guess I probably don't have to worry much about that whole post limit thing though as I'm not super talkative as it is.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Quin »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

@novaselinenever The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

Hello Mac and Creature btw
@Creature had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
I haven't got a reason to discuss your and nova's interactions, but everything through to end of the second line reflects what I'm saying.

If you want to assure me that you're town, play the game :srsnod: It's a pointless question.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Post by Quin »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:05 am
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

:D
This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
Instead of putting in any effort to figure out whether the first person to accuse you (and really, the first accusation raised in the game) is legitimate, you discredited the suspicion with jokes. Twice. I really couldn't give a damn if you chose to defend yourself or not, but you wound up not doing anything. This more or less explains why your lack of a GTH read on him bothers me.

As for 'underwhelming', I mean "Would town do this?" If the answer is no, it's underwhelming.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

to break my flow, my internet is having issues today so I may just kind of pop out of existence at some point. I won't be phone posting :suspish:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here
Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
Calling Drago/nova not w/w wasn't a 'side comment'. It was the point of the post.

I didn't have other reads at the time. Now, I would say Dom is good. We're mind melding a little.

What do you think about Drago and nova?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”