Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [GAME OVER]

Today is a potential MYLO. Who runs the prison?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:04 pm

Dom
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
8%
Macdougall
33%
novaselinenever
No votes
Rej
25%
sabie12
No votes
sig
No votes
sprityo
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Crab People (Host/dead/non)
33%

Total votes: 12
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 35

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 1]

Post by Creature »

Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Escape From Sockville Penitentiary [DAY 0]

Post by novaselinenever »

Rej wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:37 pm novas goes hard with town and scum reads, love it!

let's have a nice game everyone! and hello :3
What's up? :keys:
Yoooooo sensei, I will soon go sleep, don't try to buddy up with me lmao :charlieblackmon:
Who's buddying who here? Seems like you're projecting.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:38 pm Please note that I have registered all start-of-day post counts in a separate thread. As a reminder, the post cap was not in effect on Day 0, so nothing that has been posted prior to the start of Day 1 counts against the cap.
Does the MLE count against the cap?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm This is even funnier!
I'm glad. You'll die laughing.

Give me an initial impression of everyone that posted so far.
Will I die with a rope around my neck? I hope so.

Rej is not giving me a good vibe with his post. It's like he's congratulating you for making a random gth post, looking like a pocketing attempt. Manipulative with it a bit.

Everybody else is neutral.
Manipulative how? I guess you're more comfortable making an early fake read on someone familiar. Understandable, although it begs the question if there might be more to it.

Neutral isn't good enough. Give me more.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Creature wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:05 am Oh fuck

Oh fuck fuck fuck

I don't know how tf I would play with a 45 posts hard limit

Heh

I think this game day I'll be unable to get anywhere close to that limit luckily

Please, just don't try to lynch me just because I'm way limited

Maybe some game I'll get to break my limit

Heh

What should we do now?

I think I got some reads but I need a separate post

Hmmm

Am I doing this right?

Meh, I probably need to sleep, so see you all
How long did it take you to come up with this post?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 73

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Never really felt that way tbh
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Rej »

Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm also hi im quin and i kind of sound like an asshole when i play mafia
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

Hello Mac and Creature btw
[mention]Creature[/mention] had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
ImageImageImageImage
Reniki
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Reniki »

V/W , W/W , W/W/W what do all of these mean. Im confused. Help a brotha out
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Reniki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 am V/W , W/W , W/W/W what do all of these mean. Im confused. Help a brotha out
V means Villager (good), W means Wolf (bad).
Shortterms that are used if you try to analyse the behaviour or the dynamics of certain people. :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:50 am
Rej wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:07 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:37 pm novas goes hard with town and scum reads, love it!

let's have a nice game everyone! and hello :3
What's up? :keys:
Yoooooo sensei, I will soon go sleep, don't try to buddy up with me lmao :charlieblackmon:
Who's buddying who here? Seems like you're projecting.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:38 pm Please note that I have registered all start-of-day post counts in a separate thread. As a reminder, the post cap was not in effect on Day 0, so nothing that has been posted prior to the start of Day 1 counts against the cap.
Does the MLE count against the cap?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm This is even funnier!
I'm glad. You'll die laughing.

Give me an initial impression of everyone that posted so far.
Will I die with a rope around my neck? I hope so.

Rej is not giving me a good vibe with his post. It's like he's congratulating you for making a random gth post, looking like a pocketing attempt. Manipulative with it a bit.

Everybody else is neutral.
Manipulative how? I guess you're more comfortable making an early fake read on someone familiar. Understandable, although it begs the question if there might be more to it.

Neutral isn't good enough. Give me more.
Manipulative as in it's manipulative.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Submitted on accident. When someone is trying to pocket a person, they're being manipulative.

And no, you're not getting anymore than neutral(assuming you're talking about the D0 folks). If you want more either, y'all post more as I ain't about to make a bunch of shit up just to satisfy you.

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am
Don't worry man I liked your first posts! Quite townish, and I agree that me vs Drago was looking like we were scumbuddies that tried out shit.
So you think Drago and Novas is V/W? While Drago was giving the impressions me and novas could be W/W.
With your assumption it could be taken as far as me, novas and Drago being W/W/W.
I doubt that the interactions between us were AI. How can I ensure you, me being town?

@novaselinenever The least thing I would do, would be buddying up with you

@Creature had some reads in mind? I would like to read those!
[VOTE: Rej] aubergine
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Dom »

hated that
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Quin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:45 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

This post tbh is pretty funny.
How about this one?

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

Drago and nova not w/w. [VOTE: Drago] aubergine
What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

:D
This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm Light joke as an icebreaker. I hate the use an emoji there. It doesn't fit in a natural way, and it kind of doesn't fit him either. Trying to lighten his entrance even more. Compensating? Maybe.

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!
Neither of your posts does anything here besides discredit suspicion with humour.

Underwhelmed if nova is a neutral read. Even more underwhelmed if you left him out of his asking you for reads on everyone who posted, which would include him.

What do you want those posts to do Quin? Its like you're saying that there's another way to defend against it so enlighten me.

How is underwhelming and why does it matter? Like, what am I supposed to do if my reads on him and others are neutral? You guys want me to start pulling out reads out of my ass or what?
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm Hi everyone. Gonna try and play a game again. Don't get to used to it :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:19 pm Okay let's go. It's day 1 now so I've got to limit myself but I don't think? it'll be a problem
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm well I'm not going to have to limit myself if nobody else says anything
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:45 pm Epi voted for me though so I've got that going for me
You are burning posts. None of these three posts accomplish anything except to use three of your 45 available posts. You aren't limiting yourself. You are bad.
I like Epignosis' analysis here. While I probably won't make 45 posts in a phase (probs jinxing myself here), I think wasteful posts are always :eye:-worthy, but in a game like this, especially so. Not only do I like the content of the post, but it makes me feel good about Epi on a gut level. That's new.

:D
This post is bad. I don't like it. I can't really explain it. It's like he's trying too hard to simply agree with Epi. It gives off a vibe of treading with caution as to appear as good as possible as to not say anything bad. The emote at the end further reinforces this read.

Tony you're bad.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oh wait, I mean Dom you're bad. Not Tony, read the name wrong.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:00 am

hated that
Oh, we share similar feelings here. Maybe you're not so bad after all.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Noone wanna be a W in a V/W read Image
This is meta when people force to scumread me, lovely. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am Oh wait, I mean Dom you're bad. Not Tony, read the name wrong.
lol k
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am

hated that
hated that too
Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am Noone wanna be a W in a V/W read Image
hated this more
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Oreki
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Oreki »

What I think here that nova trying to make a case on drago with starting logic. I can see town making a posts like that but I don't get why Nova trying to push for drago in that enviroment is if he's trying to make mislynch D1, lots of assuming here

Drago is bad.
Hahahahahahahaha!

How about this one?

Hilarious.
This is even funnier!

This post, I feel like someone trying to take the profit of the current environment, while making a side comment "This is not w/w argument", c'mon if you have something in the table then split, I feel like you more reads than that, don't you?
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Btw, A new player here so please go easy on me and Good Luck
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
A wolf most of doesn't want to be. A townie shouldn't be over here asking ppl how to look town for them. Makes no sense, just do you and contribute, game solving etc. I shouldn't be over here telling you this.

A wolf trying to pocket Nova, and a wolf asking for how to get town cred :grin:

Let's get some votes on Rej shall we?
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

I hate to do this but, I didn't like they way nova pushing for drago

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:27 am [ytubehd][/ytubehd]
A wolf most of doesn't want to be. A townie shouldn't be over here asking ppl how to look town for them. Makes no sense, just do you and contribute, game solving etc. I shouldn't be over here telling you this.

Why are you not voting for rej then? Shouldn't you move forward your own case?
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:36 am

He did vote for me, I don't want to defend in that case, because I have more of a feeling that Drago and Novas are scum mates here
I got bad vibes from novas D0 and D1 dragomir somehow confirmed this
Novas vote on drago was as convenient as dragos first post in this game.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:15 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am Oh wait, I mean Dom you're bad. Not Tony, read the name wrong.
lol k
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:08 am

hated that
hated that too
hated this more
maybe you will love it when it helps the village to catch wolfs
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: rej] aubergine

for now.

like lol @ referring to your own meta
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:47 am

He did vote for me, I don't want to defend in that case, because I have more of a feeling that Drago and Novas are scum mates here
Right now you're trying to put some theories together without having much to back that up. Of course, you thought all that cuz you think Nova is a good player, but c'mon we all playing the same game here, so just because nova and Drago started with an argument which actually doesn't look have anything strong... I say it's nova here who's trying to provoke the Drago and Drago getting provoke
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I don't see Dom's post as bad here. There is history between he and Epi so it reads to me like Dom is just stating his reason for agreeing and then acknowledging what those who have played with them both would notice, that it is odd that for once he agrees with Epi. I don't discern any alignment from this.

linki, will read after posting
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dom wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:53 am [VOTE: rej] aubergine

for now.

I don't like how all these players going around voting the easiest lynch atm without actually serving anything here... so if you have read based on all these posts, I like to hear them
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Btw, right now I need to go offline, will come back in few hours. Please tag me whenever you want to mention me
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Rej, what was it about nova in Day 0 that causes you to ge bad vibes from him? Can you be more specific?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 am

for now.

I don't like how all these players going around voting the easiest lynch atm without actually serving anything here... so if you have read based on all these posts, I like to hear them
Rej is not the easiest lynch. And there's only 2 votes on him, that's hardly anything. Your defense for Rej here begs for questioning.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am Submitted on accident. When someone is trying to pocket a person, they're being manipulative.

And no, you're not getting anymore than neutral(assuming you're talking about the D0 folks). If you want more either, y'all post more as I ain't about to make a bunch of shit up just to satisfy you.

novaselinenever
You already said that. I told you manipulative how. Why did a simple mention of me doing a random gth makes you think that he's trying to buddy me? What did you meant by "happy to be in townreads"? Do you actually believe a joke when people haven't posted are actual reads and he believes that?

"make a bunch of shit up" that's rich lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 am I hate to do this but, I didn't like they way nova pushing for drago

I don't believe you.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:47 am He did vote for me, I don't want to defend in that case, because I have more of a feeling that Drago and Novas are scum mates here
Lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

[mention]juliets[/mention] What do you think about all these finger pointing? It's almost time for our old first impressions exercise haha.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:39 am @juliets What do you think about all these finger pointing? It's almost time for our old first impressions exercise haha.
Oh no, first impression reads! I know some people are good at sussing out mafia by finger pointing early based on little evidence or weak evidence but I am not one of those. I haven't seen enough about anyone to point a finger, there just isn't a lot of behavior yet. I don't see anyone I consider bad yet for early pointing as I know that is a technique to get discussion going.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am

for now.

Rej is not the easiest lynch. And there's only 2 votes on him, that's hardly anything. Your defense for Rej here begs for questioning.
When I said the easiest lynch you come in that too, you and rej becoming an easy target, if I am right it just beginning of game and people already jumping on you and Rej. What you call defense from my side is nothing but you low reason to argue with me or back me off from my own reads or my own instincts atm
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 am
Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 am I hate to do this but, I didn't like they way nova pushing for drago

I don't believe you.
About what?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am Submitted on accident. When someone is trying to pocket a person, they're being manipulative.

novaselinenever
You already said that. I told you manipulative how. Why did a simple mention of me doing a random gth makes you think that he's trying to buddy me? What did you meant by "happy to be in townreads"? Do you actually believe a joke when people haven't posted are actual reads and he believes that?

Idk how to answer your questions man. They all look like they can be answered by reading my posts.

What do you think "happy to be in town reads" mean?

Wait what? I didn't believe you were serious with your gth but I think he was. If that answers your question.

Your questions make no sense to me.
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

juliets wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:04 am

Rej, what was it about nova in Day 0 that causes you to ge bad vibes from him? Can you be more specific?
Dunno he was pushing himself into attention D0, strong ammount of posts, gagging around, quotes. It's the whole picture.
ImageImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Rej »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:58 am

Right now you're trying to put some theories together without having much to back that up. Of course, you thought all that cuz you think Nova is a good player, but c'mon we all playing the same game here, so just because nova and Drago started with an argument which actually doesn't look have anything strong... I say it's nova here who's trying to provoke the Drago and Drago getting provoke
Yes also Drago provoked me. A job usually you or someone else takes on.
And Drago ate a bait to jump more and more on my case. He deflects from a possible early case on him, but he is still at the centre of attention
ImageImageImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:17 am

for now.

When I said the easiest lynch you come in that too, you and rej becoming an easy target, if I am right it just beginning of game and people already jumping on you and Rej. What you call defense from my side is nothing but you low reason to argue with me or back me off from my own reads or my own instincts atm
Just cause we got a couple early votes on us doesn't make us easy lynches. We just got an early wagon on us, doesn't mean ppl find us sus.

@bold bro what? Ain't nobody making sense in this game.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am

And Drago ate a bait to jump more and more on my case. He deflects from a possible early case on him, but he is still at the centre of attention
What the hell does this mean?
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am

for now.

Just cause we got a couple early votes on us doesn't make us easy lynches. We just got an early wagon on us, doesn't mean ppl find us sus.

You're being kinda nitpicking and taking action before actually thinking, it might be small wagon but currently what you're doing making yourself to look more bad, on the other hand, most of the players not even taking part and just there in sidelines.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Rej wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am

what's the possible early case on Drago? I don't see anything besides his and Nova argument, which either not leading anywhere cuz Drago doing a bad job in his defense and I feel like Nova taking the chance of that bad defense. And what you're doing here telling how one player plays, talking about meta and only making theories but you ain't doing a thing in this game. On another hand you claiming Drago on the spotlight pointing out every possible little point you have from the sidelines
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:43 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:39 am

for now.

You're being kinda nitpicking and taking action before actually thinking, it might be small wagon but currently what you're doing making yourself to look more bad, on the other hand, most of the players not even taking part and just there in sidelines.
I disagree. The initial suspicion on me never made any sense. Novas post on my joke and my emote made no fucking sense at all which is funny as hell to me. Quin has a problem with me finding it funny(not sure how else I was supposed to take it), then reaches the conclusion that Rej and I are buddies, idk how.

Then Nova asks me questions that make no sense, and in just tryna come at Rej and pointing out how what you said about easy lynches made no sense. So I don't really know how I'm making myself look bad when I'm being incriminated at for reasons that lack sense.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Oreki wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 am

I don't believe you.
About what?
That you didn't like my push on Drago.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:34 am

novaselinenever

Idk how to answer your questions man. They all look like they can be answered by reading my posts.

Wait what? I didn't believe you were serious with your gth but I think he was. If that answers your question.

What lead to you believe he was? Do you think he's a little bit slow? It's a pre-posting GTH meme for crying out loud lol.

@Rej Drago thinks that you believed my early gth pre-anyone posting as genuine reads. Was that the case?
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 am

I don't believe you.
About what?

novaselinenever

What lead to you believe he was? Do you think he's a little bit slow? It's a pre-posting GTH meme for crying out loud lol.

@Rej Drago thinks that you believed my early gth pre-anyone posting as genuine reads. Was that the case?
"novas goes hard with town and scum reads, love it!"

This made me believe that he did.
Oreki

Post by Oreki »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 am

I don't believe you.
About what?

novaselinenever
Yes, I didn't like the view how's this going, your reasons are reasonable, cuz it was obvious your post was a joke. But right now you're giving your entire focus on Drago... which I didn't find it nice

Oreki

Post by Oreki »

Nvm, It's too hard to get used to this site functionality lol

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] Yes, I didn't like the view how's this going, your reasons are reasonable for Drago, cuz it was obvious your post was a joke. But right now you're giving your entire focus on Drago... which I didn't find it nice

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”