Jackofhearts2005
No votes
juliets
15%
Michelle
8%
Quin
No votes
I'm running out of villains to name here (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
62%

Total votes: 13
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Girl Genius (END)

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

I probably should have protected nova and epi more... :(
Spoiler: show
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I thought the mafia team had specifically chosen to kill me with the bomb, but nope, just a flat rng.... : PerC Dry emoji :
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:14 pm When I played, I had fun. That's important.
Thanks, Epi. And sorry for any annoyance caused. Truth is, I've made and hosted about 10 role madness games so far. Only 2 really left me satisfied: Hogwarts and Ace Attorney. This one was one of my best ones I think, but still doesn't ompare to those two. It seems making a perfect RM game is a huge task.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:17 pm I thought the mafia team had specifically chosen to kill me with the bomb, but nope, just a flat rng.... : PerC Dry emoji :
That sucks, but it could have been worse. Could have lynched Quin again.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 239

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:18 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:14 pm When I played, I had fun. That's important.
Thanks, Epi. And sorry for any annoyance caused. Truth is, I've made and hosted about 10 role madness games so far. Only 2 really left me satisfied: Hogwarts and Ace Attorney. This one was one of my best ones I think, but still doesn't ompare to those too. It seems making a perfect RM game is a huge task.
Don't sweat it.

Early Epi death = Juliets is bad.

Go from there.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Thanks for the game DDL. I enjoyed it.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

And I've been getting to play with Dizzy more so that's a bonus.

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:19 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:17 pm I thought the mafia team had specifically chosen to kill me with the bomb, but nope, just a flat rng.... : PerC Dry emoji :
I demand lynch and night kill immunity for the first 5 night phases in my next game.

Also, simply for the fact that sabie had to kill me twice to try and get rid of me, I'd say it says a lot in support of not replacing in dead players. I was her biggest worry, so if she got rid of me once she shouldn't have to do it again. Day 1, at the absolute most, should be the cutoff. If a replacement can't be found, I would modkill.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

actually if you just make me a treestump again that'd be chill
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by timmer »

Thanks for the game, everyone!

I knew juliets was off but didn't know how to show it... and you know, sometimes I really am just busy and following the game without posting much, because I'm truly have little to add. I never know how to defend against charges that that means that I'm bad, it's happened for years. I really do prefer to follow when I lack the insight to push the game in a direction. But serious question, what am I supposed to say to charges that my lack of output means I'm bad, if I lack the time to force output?
My siggie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:20 pm
Thanks, Epi. And sorry for any annoyance caused. Truth is, I've made and hosted about 10 role madness games so far. Only 2 really left me satisfied: Hogwarts and Ace Attorney. This one was one of my best ones I think, but still doesn't ompare to those too. It seems making a perfect RM game is a huge task.
Don't sweat it.

Go from there.
There were four of us. I don't remember killing you as being my idea, but maybe it was. But has a team I've been on killed you early in another game? I legit don't remember. Anyway, by saying this you have set up a way that people can implicate me in the future by killing you. Seems like that would mean you would die more.
You were so unpredictable for us, we worried about you being alive but yeah we weren't allowed to point at who we killed with the bomb. If we had been able to I think we would have chosen Dom because his role was so powerful. I really enjoyed playing with you Owner and though I'm sorry you didn't have more time to play, I feel like we were lucky you didn't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:20 pm
Don't sweat it.

Go from there.
There were four of us. I don't remember killing you as being my idea, but maybe it was. But has a team I've been on killed you early in another game? I legit don't remember. Anyway, by saying this you have set up a way that people can implicate me in the future by killing you. Seems like that would mean you would die more.
You were so unpredictable for us, we worried about you being alive but yeah we weren't allowed to point at who we killed with the bomb. If we had been able to I think we would have chosen Dom because his role was so powerful. I really enjoyed playing with you Owner and though I'm sorry you didn't have more time to play, I feel like we were lucky you didn't.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

timmer wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 am Thanks for the game, everyone!

I knew juliets was off but didn't know how to show it... and you know, sometimes I really am just busy and following the game without posting much, because I'm truly have little to add. I never know how to defend against charges that that means that I'm bad, it's happened for years. I really do prefer to follow when I lack the insight to push the game in a direction. But serious question, what am I supposed to say to charges that my lack of output means I'm bad, if I lack the time to force output?
I recommend wolbre's tried and tested defence

"Do it bitch"
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[mention]timmer[/mention] we were stupid for lynching you you didn’t really do anything wrong and if you want to keep playing as you did you’ll still be valuable on any team. I’ve found a good way to get out of that kinda suspicion though if you can’t invest that much into the thread is take one point you believe strongly (Dom = scum) and drive it into the ground, that way people will at least remember you having an impact in some way
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Quin and mafia guaranteed win:
Lynch Quin day 10
Night 10 kill Jack
Lynch Dom day 11
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Nope wait
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Redo

Lynch Quin day 10
Night kill Jack
Lynch Juliets day 11
Night kill Dom
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Quin wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:13 pm Aw. So close. But it really was a stretch for me to stand a good chance of winning this. When I subbed in the game was more or less solved and most of the popular lynch candidates weren't sparks.

In the end, if I'd had juliets lynched today, I'd have boosted Michelle's vote tonight and won with mafia by lynching the last spark tomorrow. Town had already lost the game on Day 10 unless they managed some lucky tie shenanigans, I'm assuming jack was aware of that which is why he wouldn't go for juliets. Phooey.
Oh or this plan works too but lynching Quin would be fun
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:19 pm
Then town would have won
Somehow
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Town essentially needed 9 lynches cause of take five (again only the second most powerful thing in the game cause Tarvek is actually broken). The Timmer lynch was on town and everyone who was left sealed their fate with that. But town messes up a day 1 lynch and oh well what are they gonna do about it. And I can’t defend the creature lynch per se but I don’t necessarily think it can be called a mistake. That said I think this game was generally as well balanced as it could have been given the constraint set (4 indies) in that it was equally swingy. And it was really fun to play. I think the best way to balance for full game would be to remove Zola and mess around a bit with the mafia power set and tarvek but I’m not sure and obviously the way that the game went gives me some bias there.

Good game to the scum team, as much as we complained about skating you guys really were pretty active parts of the thread and Town was just being lazy.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by novaselinenever »

I think I've played this. Thanks for the game DDL, good job baddies.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 225

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:21 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:02 pm
Quin wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:13 pm Aw. So close. But it really was a stretch for me to stand a good chance of winning this. When I subbed in the game was more or less solved and most of the popular lynch candidates weren't sparks.

In the end, if I'd had juliets lynched today, I'd have boosted Michelle's vote tonight and won with mafia by lynching the last spark tomorrow. Town had already lost the game on Day 10 unless they managed some lucky tie shenanigans, I'm assuming jack was aware of that which is why he wouldn't go for juliets. Phooey.
I would have killed Michelle at night.
Did you have a strongman kill? I can't remember. She would have blocked you but if you had a strongman it would have gotten her.
...why did she have a block too? How many blocks did you guys have?
I became an entirely useless player very quickly and you had a role check.
Like--- which baddie in their right mind isn't blocking me every single night? I couldn't block anyone every night. I couldn't protect anyone every night. I couldn't track anyone every night.

Though-- I just remembered I could have forced you to vote for yourself or Michelle for you because DDL differentiated that into a day power, not a night power.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:40 pm This game was a stomp. Mafia was much better than the civilians, as observed by how the civilians had an incredibly low scum lynch ratio.

Granted, you guys spent half the games milling through the indies, but if civs and indies only attack each other that means the mafia is doing well.

The only reason the game wasn't over by Day 8, which it should when civs are that bad at lynching mafia, is because of the Tarvek role. That role was allowed to be that good because I assumed it would be balanced by its inability to detect culted civilians. But nutella died too early so Jack was allowed to build a perfect PoE, which ended up breaching through the non-claim rule (something I allowed it to do or the role would have been pointless), and turn the endgame into a boring stalemate. Mafia was able to power through in the end because I like to ensure mafia always has the tools to shut down civilians who reveal their abilities in the open (like they did here), as well as prevent civs from beating mafia with abilities only. Civs need to lynch, and civs didn't lynch mafia in this game. At least not until Jack started monopolizing it with his role.

Juliets was one-shot BP. Big deal. So was Higgs an most of the indies. In a game with so many kills, mafia also needs kill protection. Everything in mafia's arsenal was meant to counter something the civs had.

The Take 5 Bomb was considerably more powerful. But town had a revive, which Mac could have had used but he decided to save it for later for some reason and then mafia managed to cop him and take him down before he could). And the Take 5 Bomb pratically ensured the saved mafioso would die next day, unless they pulled a huge vote fliparound, as well as blocked and silenced 2 mafiosos.
I didn't out myself. They had a role check. It was only obvious what was going on when there were literally only civs who had had BTSC left and Mafia who had btsc left. That wasn't my doing.
Baddies have significantly more information than any one civilian. And they can leverage it better. That's the trade off for fewer numbers.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:54 pm When you want to balance something, look at your game and ask yourself this:

"I am signing up for this game. Which side do I want to be on?"
Honestly, I went in thinking the civs had the highest risk of being OP.
When they can be role checked and then blocked indefinitely, nah.

I had a lot of fun though. It just became apparent that we couldn't win very quickly after I was infinitely blocked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 am

Oh or this plan works too but lynching Quin would be fun
Do it bitch
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 325
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol at Michelle attempting to convince Dom she wasn't scum up until the deadline when she had been mechanically outed like 3 phases prior.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah. I assumed we were playing an ugly game of chicken where we lose if we vote Juliets, you lose if you vote Michelle and everyone loses if nobody moves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RickPerry.gif
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:03 am

Yeah. I assumed we were playing an ugly game of chicken where we lose if we vote Juliets, you lose if you vote Michelle and everyone loses if nobody moves.
To be honest, at first I was considering voting Michelle just giving you the win, mainly because I'd subbed in more or less when the game was already solved (and Quin 1.0 was townie, I guess). But I figured that wasn't fair to DDL and the role he designed, so I went with the juliets lynch to try pull it off.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dom wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 am I didn't out myself. They had a role check. It was only obvious what was going on when there were literally only civs who had had BTSC left and Mafia who had btsc left. That wasn't my doing.
Baddies have significantly more information than any one civilian. And they can leverage it better. That's the trade off for fewer numbers.
No, it wasn't your doing. What happened is that Jack hinted at you being Agatha so strongly that mafia picked up, and from there they decided to shut down your role.

I could have just modkilled Jack for it but I didn't want to cause any issues.

Their access to information was actually low because they lost their role cop early. That's how they missed stuff like you having a kill or Jack being a secret cop
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

A mafia team that can punish civs who openly claim each other is a good thing. That's why most mafia teams have roleblocks, it's basic protection against civ role abuse.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

As for the roleblocks, mafia had one, and a role that could copy abilities from living teammates. If the roleblocker died first they would lose the ability to block altogether.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:08 am

To be honest, at first I was considering voting Michelle just giving you the win, mainly because I'd subbed in more or less when the game was already solved (and Quin 1.0 was townie, I guess). But I figured that wasn't fair to DDL and the role he designed, so I went with the juliets lynch to try pull it off.
I thank you for playing your role to the best of your ability, even though you had an unlucky situation to face (most sparks survived longer than they should have).
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 am Lol at Michelle attempting to convince Dom she wasn't scum up until the deadline when she had been mechanically outed like 3 phases prior.
:grin: I wanted to post something. Anything would be better than doing nothing :p

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:35 am

I thank you for playing your role to the best of your ability, even though you had an unlucky situation to face (most sparks survived longer than they should have).
Seeing TSP dead last night instead of Dom or Jack was the biggest surprise I've gotten from a NK. That needed to get shut down days ago.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 am A mafia team that can punish civs who openly claim each other is a good thing. That's why most mafia teams have roleblocks, it's basic protection against civ role abuse.
That's why they have a kill.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If Mafia can block infinitely and civvies equivalent power is on a cycle (like mine), then there is zero way for me to get out of that cycle.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Especially when they have a permanent -1 in the polls.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 am
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:21 pm

Did you have a strongman kill? I can't remember. She would have blocked you but if you had a strongman it would have gotten her.
...why did she have a block too? How many blocks did you guys have?
I became an entirely useless player very quickly and you had a role check.
Like--- which baddie in their right mind isn't blocking me every single night? I couldn't block anyone every night. I couldn't protect anyone every night. I couldn't track anyone every night.

Though-- I just remembered I could have forced you to vote for yourself or Michelle for you because DDL differentiated that into a day power, not a night power.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:40 pm This game was a stomp. Mafia was much better than the civilians, as observed by how the civilians had an incredibly low scum lynch ratio.

Granted, you guys spent half the games milling through the indies, but if civs and indies only attack each other that means the mafia is doing well.

The only reason the game wasn't over by Day 8, which it should when civs are that bad at lynching mafia, is because of the Tarvek role. That role was allowed to be that good because I assumed it would be balanced by its inability to detect culted civilians. But nutella died too early so Jack was allowed to build a perfect PoE, which ended up breaching through the non-claim rule (something I allowed it to do or the role would have been pointless), and turn the endgame into a boring stalemate. Mafia was able to power through in the end because I like to ensure mafia always has the tools to shut down civilians who reveal their abilities in the open (like they did here), as well as prevent civs from beating mafia with abilities only. Civs need to lynch, and civs didn't lynch mafia in this game. At least not until Jack started monopolizing it with his role.

Juliets was one-shot BP. Big deal. So was Higgs an most of the indies. In a game with so many kills, mafia also needs kill protection. Everything in mafia's arsenal was meant to counter something the civs had.

The Take 5 Bomb was considerably more powerful. But town had a revive, which Mac could have had used but he decided to save it for later for some reason and then mafia managed to cop him and take him down before he could). And the Take 5 Bomb pratically ensured the saved mafioso would die next day, unless they pulled a huge vote fliparound, as well as blocked and silenced 2 mafiosos.
I didn't out myself. They had a role check. It was only obvious what was going on when there were literally only civs who had had BTSC left and Mafia who had btsc left. That wasn't my doing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:54 pm When you want to balance something, look at your game and ask yourself this:

"I am signing up for this game. Which side do I want to be on?"
Honestly, I went in thinking the civs had the highest risk of being OP.
When they can be role checked and then blocked indefinitely, nah.

I had a lot of fun though. It just became apparent that we couldn't win very quickly after I was infinitely blocked.
Dom, Michelle had a block because that was her power. I was Klaus and did not have one. While Dizzy was in the game he used his power to also block. So if you guys had lynched me Day 10, Michelle would have been alive that night with a block and a kill, and the plan was to block you (we did not realize you could kill though).

Also our role checker was sig and he died night 2. He had one role check night 1 and that was Mac. We then killed Mac because we found out he had that Rezz. We knew you were Agatha in late game because of Jack's hint.

We really felt we were sunk late game because both you and Jack had those hidden parts of your roles. We didn't know what they were and debated a lot about what actions to take at night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Quin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:43 am

Seeing TSP dead last night instead of Dom or Jack was the biggest surprise I've gotten from a NK. That needed to get shut down days ago.
We were afraid Dom and Jack might have something that protected them from a kill in their hidden powers. Those hidden powers were paranoia inducing. We also thought if Dom used one of his save robots it would be on Jack. We mistakenly thought they had btsc the whole time (or at least I thought they did, maybe Dizzy and Michelle were smarter).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

The civilian faction had 5 roleblockers. Some of them with constraints, but that's still a ton of blocking power.

They didn't have those at the end because they let their members die way faster than the mafia did.

The amount of combined power the civilian faction should have should hve should be similar to the mafia faction's. But since more civs died than mafia, mafia had more power in the end. If civs were able to shut the mafia's kills down consistently in lylo (which they did do once), it would mean the mafia had no way of finishing the game off.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dom wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:52 am Especially when they have a permanent -1 in the polls.
Which is punished by growing madness every time they use it. Madness that is also affected by juliets doing night kills, and by the T5B.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Quin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:43 am

Flip side:
If Jack or Dom dies you can side with town and easily win. It's simple logic from scum to kill me that day even if you're scared of other roles.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

When did I hint Dom was Agatha?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:12 pm Too many lynches had to go right, and civilians weren't afforded enough of them. DDL, how were the civilians expected to win?

"The Baron has a good reputation as a keeper of peace. He appears as civilian on investigations."

" [Construct Body]: The Baron has an abnormal body. He survives the first regular kill that hits him."

"Juliets used Take 5 Bomb to remove herself and Michelle from the poll."

When you ensure mafia can't be lynched or killed, mafia win.
I mean, that’s the problem with multiball.

You can look at this game and say that the town lynched correctly the majority of the game, did not take cult damage, did not take much sker damage and still lost.

But we’ve also seen mafias and indys cross shoot and let the town skip to a relatively easy win.

I played multiball for years and years and never saw it as crazy inbalanced until I started playing standard mafia.

I don’t remember the last time I saw a multiball game I thought was truly fair.

Maybe aim specific factions at specific factions? Just add more townies? Make each scum faction very small? Idk.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I generally agree with the philosophy that town should be able to lynch and wolves should be able to kill.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm When did I hint Dom was Agatha?
I don't know, but mafia just caught it.

Either you or someone hinted it, or they used black magic or something.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm When did I hint Dom was Agatha?
Lol, I don't know exactly, all I know is Dizzy came into chat and said "Jack just hinted he was Tarvek and Dom is Agatha". Maybe he misunderstood but if so it was a lucky misunderstanding. We had no way to find out roles after sig died. Maybe [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] will see this post and tell us which post was the hint.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

sorry i couldnt be a bigger force gang, i replaced in, and then just got caught up in being busy.

and just accepted my fate of sending in night actions until i would ultimately die

although i really just wanted to kill epi three times in a row first and foremost :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:35 pm Civilians needed nutella dead (not mafia).

Civilians needed Lunalee dead (not mafia).

Civilians needed sprityo dead (not mafia).

Civilians needed five more people dead.

That's eight.

That's too many.
I agree.

I’m not saying I deserved a win because my reads were pretty well junk except on Nutella.

I think there were too many antitown roles compared to town ones.

DDL: Town has 5 blocks so they could have stopped some kills and that’s balance.

Sure, but the town spent all game blocking me.

And if they had blocked some kills, that really would have frustrated the mafia, as I was highly frustrated at the labyrinth of ways to stop kills in Hogwarts that the mafia had to tiptoe around.

Basically, I’m saying this should have been a mountainous game. :pout:

Now excuse me. I have to get back to writing my multiball game with a bunch of blocks and a high scum to town ratio.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s pretty well horseshit. The town had to eliminate Nutella and Luna and Sprityo to win. We lynched Michelle and she didn’t die. That’s four times the town lynched correctly that you aren’t giving credit for.

Town only mislynched three times in the nine days we actually had more townies than wolves in the game.

Return to “Previous Jobs”