The Sims Mafia [JOB]

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 1

The Sims Mafia [JOB]

Post by Quin »

Staking my claim for a Sims themed mafia game here. I'm going for lots of flavour and Simsesque style humour. Still very raw, but I have some general idea for what I want to do. I've noticed a lot of this is inspired by Fire Emblem :p

Similar to Fire Emblem, players will choose a career they want to pursue from a roster. Each career comes with a unique ability. Later, players will promote within their careers and gain access to additional abilities. There are only two career levels. I haven't decided if this will occur before or after alignments are sent. Probably after.

Players will be randomly assigned a set of traits before alignments are assigned. Traits impact the game either by granting additional abilities or altering their career ability. Depending on traits and chosen career, some traits may not even be activated. It's up to the player to fight for the career that they believe they can make the best use of. Which traits affect which careers won't be revealed until flips. Purely as an example, let's say three players all become doctors.

Doctor A (no influencing traits): No change to standard doctor career
Doctor B (Social Butterfly): Doctor B gains BTSC with their patient during the next day phase
Doctor C (Clumsy): Chance of killing anybody they protect
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Basement”