Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 5]

Post by novaselinenever »

Mac putting in work, and here I thought he was a fucking scammer with his facilitator role earlier XD
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragomir wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:57 am I think I'm going to cry.
[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also is that a concession?
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Dragomir »

No. I said that because once again, I'm the leading wagon.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

If I'm going to do a goddamn concession, I'd be more clear with it and not this early too.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I hate how you guys throw away your correct tone reads to make a logical case for whatever reason.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:04 am I hate how you guys throw away your correct tone reads to make a logical case for whatever reason.
sometimes logic is the last weapon
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 210

Post by MacDougall »

Dragomir wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:04 am I hate how you guys throw away your correct tone reads to make a logical case for whatever reason.
Can you tell me who I should vote for then? If it isn't you I'm in the woods a bit here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Night 5]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Down with the Fluffy Ones

Siberian Husky (Dragomir) was lynched.
Chow-Chow (nutella) was modkilled for info dumping.

Night 5 Begins!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Polls

Day 5

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 6]

Three pets left. Two dogs and one cat.

One day phase. 24 hours. Lynch or lose.

What animal will be crowned the king of the household?

Pinscher (MacDougall) was killed.

Day 6 Begins!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

novaselinenever
Hitman

Let's try this again.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 0]

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:38 am I like Michelle.
This was D0, she felt like a different person than her gg self. Lot more easy going and interactive, also solid tone.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Kind of stopped getting those vibes later on, especially with D3 and how she was handling Jay. Felt like she was talking herself into voting him and beating around the bush with questions about his PoE. Cooled off D4 and later on
novaselinenever
Hitman

Feels like I've been selling Fayt short and letting her coast on tone, which is pretty weak this late on. Her interactions with Rej make sense as distancing and the late vote could be bussing when there was no saving Rej I think. I like her calling Nutella a town read though, would be weird for scum to do that since MAc was grilling nutella at the time
novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 4]

Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:43 pm
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:40 pm I find LC a town read tbh. His interactions with speedchuck didn't really point anything to him.
Thoughts on Dom?
Unsure about Dom. He didn't have much (if any) interactions with either scum members. He and Epi were on the Dragomir train and Epi end up getting killed so I have a slight town lean to Dom over Dragomit currently. If the game is still going on, I will reevaluate him.
You had Dom as a town read over Dragomir, and spend the day waiting for Dragomir to show up just to go along with the case on him and vote him up.
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:36 pm You could make the argument that a Dom wagon wouldn't pick up as well. Hell, no other wagon would pick up in this DP, thus it matters not where I vote for because it's futile regardless.
I would've thought more about it if you give me something with Dom. All I got is Dom is bad but I'm going to vote LC, my strongest scum read and I thought that was sketchy.
Fayt wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:29 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:21 pm @Fayt @novaselinenever @nutella @Michelle Let's lynch LC together.
I have a town read with LC though.. why not Dom then?

Also to answer your question previously, I just feel like its sketchy when someone say yeah I think this person is bad and even votes for them in the previous phase but then flip it to another person this phase.

I would think you would try to save yourself more maybe with the soft voter. Maybe it wouldn't have cleared you but it would be a 50/50 gamble if me, you, and Nova went on Dom and the rest on you.
Then you're asking Dragomir to sell you on Dom while still maintaining that what he did is sketchy. Why is that?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

When I saw Drago and Nutella flipping dogs i knew that the night kill will be the only confirmed from us.

Is midnight at me, i will start reread and post in the morning. And my day will be short because i'll go to the theatre at 8 pm so i will miss end of day most probably.

I want to interact directly with both of you, Fayt was Jay's suspect and survived that day lynch and Nova, who was never suspected during the game.
I am lost. None of you knows me, playing previously with Nova doesn't help too much.

I am a dog, if my word counts, alas in mafia doesnt, and I am lock villager in my eyes. I didn't have am agenda so when i suspected Long Con and i realised he may be dog i gave up and searched the last cat elsewhere.
I am also villager because i was an idiot in day 1 defending the obvious mafia (i know if at least i would read Rej's posts i would notice that something is off). I would not openly defend him like that, i would vote the same but with other words. My posts back then shows i had no idea my friend Rej is mafia.
And when Dragomir had his case on Epi even if i disliked Epi's posts i found him not cattish and didn't go in that direction.
I was wrong about Jay and that pissed me enougj to blind me and start to suspect Dragomir very much.
I voted yesterday with the conviction he will flip mafia.
He posted honest and i was again an idiot.

This is all from the top of my head, and unfortunately I need to sleep rn :/

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 210

Post by MacDougall »

welp
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:42 pm Image
thank you sir

Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Fayt »

It was Nova all along... he cruised by while town was towning each other and went under the radar. I don't know if you'll believe me Michelle but he set up so many things to get to this point.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

I won't be really upset if Nova ends up winning as a cat. He played us all really fucking well and I'll answer what I can but I'm certain now

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:54 pm Kind of stopped getting those vibes later on, especially with D3 and how she was handling Jay. Felt like she was talking herself into voting him and beating around the bush with questions about his PoE. Cooled off D4 and later on
Yes I have a playstyle with errors.
Villagers can make mistakes and also they can find each other in lylo.
From what you posted until now you didn't make up your mind isn't it?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:05 pm When I saw Drago and Nutella flipping dogs i knew that the night kill will be the only confirmed from us.

Is midnight at me, i will start reread and post in the morning. And my day will be short because i'll go to the theatre at 8 pm so i will miss end of day most probably.

I want to interact directly with both of you, Fayt was Jay's suspect and survived that day lynch and Nova, who was never suspected during the game.
I am lost. None of you knows me, playing previously with Nova doesn't help too much.

I am a dog, if my word counts, alas in mafia doesnt, and I am lock villager in my eyes.

Do Dog stuff

I didn't have am agenda so when i suspected Long Con and i realised he may be dog i gave up and searched the last cat elsewhere.

How did you realize LC was dog? I remember us interacting with him D2 and you hated him for what I liked him for. Mostly the Rej interactions and his behavior.

I am also villager because i was an idiot in day 1 defending the obvious mafia (i know if at least i would read Rej's posts i would notice that something is off). I would not openly defend him like that, i would vote the same but with other words. My posts back then shows i had no idea my friend Rej is mafia.
And when Dragomir had his case on Epi even if i disliked Epi's posts i found him not cattish and didn't go in that direction.
I was wrong about Jay and that pissed me enougj to blind me and start to suspect Dragomir very much.
I voted yesterday with the conviction he will flip mafia.
He posted honest and i was again an idiot.

This is all from the top of my head, and unfortunately I need to sleep rn :/
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:09 pm It was Nova all along... he cruised by while town was towning each other and went under the radar. I don't know if you'll believe me Michelle but he set up so many things to get to this point.
I promise you I'm town, so please if you're town don't tunnel this late in the game. Also answer my post and do your things. If you got any question for me, shoot.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:09 pm It was Nova all along... he cruised by while town was towning each other and went under the radar. I don't know if you'll believe me Michelle but he set up so many things to get to this point.
Do you know who the last two dogs alive are?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:54 pm Kind of stopped getting those vibes later on, especially with D3 and how she was handling Jay. Felt like she was talking herself into voting him and beating around the bush with questions about his PoE. Cooled off D4 and later on
Yes I have a playstyle with errors.
Villagers can make mistakes and also they can find each other in lylo.
From what you posted until now you didn't make up your mind isn't it?
Yeah mistakes are fine, also acting weird. That's why I've been reading Drago town for most parts. Just do civ stuff and be active this phase.

No I haven't yet, got a lot on my mind and I have to re-read some of the case that have been made against both of you.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Nova, i had to trust someone , and LCs words felt honest. I am playing by feeling and logic. Now i have a logic and i want to post it.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:10 pm I won't be really upset if Nova ends up winning as a cat. He played us all really fucking well and I'll answer what I can but I'm certain now

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine
> played us all really fucking well

This feels like some tinfoil and bordering on fear-mongering. Please drop this shit if you're town and interact with me.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:40 pm
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:13 pm The LC kill was weird for me.. I'm trying to think if LC suspected anyone other than Drago. But I feel if Drago was the last cat, he would try again to lynch LC no?

Or did he realize no one was going for LC so he shot him?
Can you just vote for Michelle?
I do prefer a Michelle lynch over you but what are your feelings on Nova and Nutella if we're wrong again.
This felt like a TMI-ing on Drago with how you say "we". Also kind of like you're not interested in figuring stuff that same phase but rather projecting into the future to setup a lynch on me or Nutella.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:17 pm Nova, i had to trust someone , and LCs words felt honest. I am playing by feeling and logic. Now i have a logic and i want to post it.
Give me some quotes of that time.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

I just have a hard time believing it's Michelle after what Nutella brought up in the last phase. I don't think she would blatantly side with Rej and then keep me around as a mislynch.

As for Dom and Dragomir, I was uncertain about both because of the points made against Dom. Dragomir sounded sincere in his frustrations and even I began to doubt myself that Drago is scum.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:20 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:17 pm Nova, i had to trust someone , and LCs words felt honest. I am playing by feeling and logic. Now i have a logic and i want to post it.
i can't man is midnight, i barely see. That's why i said i will play in the morning

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:14 pm
I'm Dog. I don't know about you or Nova but I believe you more than Nova at this point.

I could be wrong though :/ Maybe you're the one fooling me but the only one I know is myself.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:27 pm
I'm Dog. I don't know about you or Nova but I believe you more than Nova at this point.

I could be wrong though :/ Maybe you're the one fooling me but the only one I know is myself.
i was talking about the dog breeds still alive. Sorry my thoughts are hard to put in english at this hour.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 pm I just have a hard time believing it's Michelle after what Nutella brought up in the last phase. I don't think she would blatantly side with Rej and then keep me around as a mislynch.

As for Dom and Dragomir, I was uncertain about both because of the points made against Dom. Dragomir sounded sincere in his frustrations and even I began to doubt myself that Drago is scum.
What Nutella brought up is what made me change to kind of doubt my read of Drago and switch, it became like a fact rather than theories.

What sounded sincere about him? I've been iso-ing you and I don't see much there from the moment your waiting for him, then voting him and then kind of talking him into selling you Dom as a lynch.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:20 pm
i can't man is midnight, i barely see. That's why i said i will play in the morning
Sure. I'm EST so I think we'll catch up only noon/afternoon around your time.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:29 pm

i was talking about the dog breeds still alive. Sorry my thoughts are hard to put in english at this hour.
Collie and Pitbull
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:29 pm

ummm thats against the rules.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Oh I thought you were trying to make me claim
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm Oh I thought you were trying to make me claim
nope, i would never do this. We can't claim anyway iirc. I wanted to see of you know the answer.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

good night

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:35 pm
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm Oh I thought you were trying to make me claim
nope, i would never do this. We can't claim anyway iirc. I wanted to see of you know the answer.
Was there a reason for this?
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:30 pm
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 pm I just have a hard time believing it's Michelle after what Nutella brought up in the last phase. I don't think she would blatantly side with Rej and then keep me around as a mislynch.

What Nutella brought up is what made me change to kind of doubt my read of Drago and switch, it became like a fact rather than theories.

What sounded sincere about him? I've been iso-ing you and I don't see much there from the moment your waiting for him, then voting him and then kind of talking him into selling you Dom as a lynch.
My phone's at 5% and I'll be home in like 4 or 5 hours but I can bring up the quotes later when I felt doubt in my vote. I need to recheck then on you and Michelle since I was wrong before about Drago and Sprityo, I could be wrong again.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sure I'll be back around 9 EST I think
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm What are you guys going to do after I flip town? Lynch Dom? Lynch Fayt?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:20 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:03 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:57 pm I don't think you guys actually that I'm scum. My behavior is bizarre to you guys and you associate with me being scum which imo more points to me being town instead of scum. About the other reasons like Rej not voting for me, well...I don't know what to tell you.
No, sorry but I do actually think you're scum. And no it's not some bias that I associate you with being scum, how would that even make sense?? You've been town in most of the games I've played with you, and one of the strongest townreads I had in them at that, so that's definitely not an issue. I suppose your bizarreness here is marking difference from those games, but meta is not really that much of a concern on top of the rest of my case for your catness based solely on the events of this game.
Huh? I wasn't talking about meta.
Then what? I thought you were town until this phase lol.
I'm talking about this game. I've been playing bizarre and you guys don't understand it so you attribute it to scum behavior. That's how I feel about it. The only reason against me that isn't linked to my bizarre play is Rej not voting for me which I can't explain.

What changed this DP for you to scum read me?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:22 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:57 pm I don't think you guys actually that I'm scum. My behavior is bizarre to you guys and you associate with me being scum which imo more points to me being town instead of scum. About the other reasons like Rej not voting for me, well...I don't know what to tell you.
No, sorry but I do actually think you're scum. And no it's not some bias that I associate you with being scum, how would that even make sense?? You've been town in most of the games I've played with you, and one of the strongest townreads I had in them at that, so that's definitely not an issue. I suppose your bizarreness here is marking difference from those games, but meta is not really that much of a concern on top of the rest of my case for your catness based solely on the events of this game.
I'm talking about this game. I've been playing bizarre and you guys don't understand it so you attribute it to scum behavior. That's how I feel about it. The only reason against me that isn't linked to my bizarre play is Rej not voting for me which I can't explain.

...I've been over this. Your strange vote behavior yesterday combined with the lack of vig kill
The lack of vig kill shows nothing. Literally nothing. It should not be used against me. My strange voting pattern points that I'm town. Why it does is because it is STRANGE. Like why would a mafia vote like that? Come on now.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 pm I pinky promise that I won't play weird for the rest of the games on this site if you guys don't lynch me.
I just had this gut feeling that maybe Drago was telling the truth. I had then doubt in my drago vote but I wasn't clearing him so I thought of maybe we could try the tie vote again and maybe my slight town lean on Dom was possibly wrong. Come next phase, I cleared Drago just off of tone and end of phase behavior along with the beginning of the last phase.

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm Man, Rej did a great job manipulating you guys. I told you he was trying to make me go down with him by making me look bad by not voting me.

When Mac presented with incredibly damning evidence, I thought maybe I shouldn't base it off of just feelings. I thought Drago must be scum then, he didn't have anything to refute it with.

Those were my thoughts on Dragomir.

I'm checking Michelle and yours post now.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:39 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm What are you guys going to do after I flip town? Lynch Dom? Lynch Fayt?

...I've been over this. Your strange vote behavior yesterday combined with the lack of vig kill
The lack of vig kill shows nothing. Literally nothing. It should not be used against me. My strange voting pattern points that I'm town. Why it does is because it is STRANGE. Like why would a mafia vote like that? Come on now.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 pm I pinky promise that I won't play weird for the rest of the games on this site if you guys don't lynch me.
I just had this gut feeling that maybe Drago was telling the truth. I had then doubt in my drago vote but I wasn't clearing him so I thought of maybe we could try the tie vote again and maybe my slight town lean on Dom was possibly wrong. Come next phase, I cleared Drago just off of tone and end of phase behavior along with the beginning of the last phase.

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm Man, Rej did a great job manipulating you guys. I told you he was trying to make me go down with him by making me look bad by not voting me.

When Mac presented with incredibly damning evidence, I thought maybe I shouldn't base it off of just feelings. I thought Drago must be scum then, he didn't have anything to refute it with.

It just feels weird how you were proposing a lynch on someone who you were leaning town on, yet at the same time keeping your vote on Drago and throwing shade on him with the whole sketchy remark. Also like if you believed Drago was telling the truth as a gut feeling and your read Dom being maybe wrong, why not go all the way and try to save him?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also this definitely isn't 9pm est lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

Your calm and measure attitude has been kind of giving me the heebie jeebies. It reminds me of The Boys game a little bit when you were scum, especially the way you've been second guessing lynches in a weird fear-mongering way. Instances on both ISOs are very similar. It also kind of sells a gentle and innocent tone that I've been letting you coast on in my head.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:20 pm
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:39 pm

It just feels weird how you were proposing a lynch on someone who you were leaning town on, yet at the same time keeping your vote on Drago and throwing shade on him with the whole sketchy remark. Also like if you believed Drago was telling the truth as a gut feeling and your read Dom being maybe wrong, why not go all the way and try to save him?
I didn't fully clear Drago that phase and I was still unsure about Dom. The plan was to tie it and hopefully get the last cat with it.

Although, thinking back about it, why did you want to be on Drago's side of the tie if Dom was the pitbull? I saw the plan late but I didn't question it. I remember that we want to tie it but why would it be a problem if Dom was a pitbull and you had to change your vote? Your vote would've negated on Dom's so that would've been a good thing so why decide "if he's the pitbull, maybe I should switch target."

Return to “Previous Side Missions”