Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 6]

Post by novaselinenever »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:28 am if it's possible link them please
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =27&t=1665
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =27&t=1573

Mafia in the first, and Indie in the second
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm off this time for real :biggrin:
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 pm I don't want to lynch Fayt. Their posts imply a great degree of unfamiliarity with this whole mess. Is there something there to scumread aside from discomfort and waffling?
Fayt may be defended here as scum mate or to be pocketed. I can't take this post as valid to scum read her.
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 pm I don't want to lynch Fayt. Their posts imply a great degree of unfamiliarity with this whole mess. Is there something there to scumread aside from discomfort and waffling?
Is the discomfort and waffling something to scumread there?
Sure, if yer a nob.

Someone new to the forum is going to be unsure and discomforted.
Nova asks here a thing not very well related with the initial post from what i see, the asnwer is okay-ish but it feels like an interaction made just to have an interaction. Not game related, something general and with no further questions.

The game related thing was Fayt alignament. I will check in Nova's Iso if he posted more about this thing back then.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:01 pm LC, nutella, Sprit, TSP, Dragomir, and Michelle. JJJ can be subbed in for either of the last two if I'm wrong about the reliability of character calls.

Oh no is it a salad

@JaggedJimmyJay It's your favorite, POE! Come get it, boy. *whistles*
A mocking post where all his Poe is made by townies.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 3]

Post by Michelle »

The JJJ cases
- reposted as reference

Fayt
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:06 pm Interactions: speedchuck and Fayt

speedchuck

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:02 am
Fayt wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:33 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:37 pm Tom & Jerry is the fucking best. Dogs > cats though.
Jerry carries the show.
Wrong but good.

speedchuck made a few early comments like this where he was handing out actual stances based on irrelevant Day 0 banter. So here's a "good" one for Fayt. Whatever.

Sure, if yer a nob.

Only three posts from speedchuck refer directly to Fayt, and these are the other two. They're defensive of them based newness and unfamiliarity. The highlighted bit looks a bit ugly to me. I'm not awarding credit.

~~~

Fayt

Nothing.

~~~

Conclusion: I have no reason to say Fayt is not a cat based on this.

Nova
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:49 pm Interactions: speedchuck and novaselinenever

speedchuck

Sure, if yer a nob.

That's it. I appreciate the tone of things here for nova.

~~~

novaselinenever

novaselinenever wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:40 pm Scar is the best because he's got Irons

good

Day 0 soul read went wrong. Don't care.

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:57 pm What would happen if we did in fact try to lynch JJJ, Dragomir? :dark:

Do you want to?

The latter there is a duplicate, but these fit together as nice little prods into the gritty details of speedchuck's commentary.

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:55 pm How do you feel about Speedchuck after his response to your iso?

nova asked me this after I shared some Day 1 gripes with speedchuck. He's keeping the matter above-ground. I think his approach so far in this review looks authentic.

novaselinenever wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:53 pm Speedchuck's someone who I've also been mulling over. His Drago stuff is also in the same veins as Dom, he was shadowing people there and the progression of off him was a little too easy. Also I'm not sure how he ended up on Rej. There was no real conviction behind it or a push at all

Werd.

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:29 am
Dom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:05 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:20 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:07 am speedchuck, why Rej?

Because not Dragomir. Dragomir's current play feels scummy, but doesn't make much sense as scumplay on further reflection.

I buy Dragomir's response to pressure better than Rej's. Rej has been on edge since the first time he was prodded.

Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:35 am @Rej what is your absolute favorite thing ever about sprityo in this here game thread?

Gimme a break I cant ISO posts on mobile, can I?

Felt like a disproportionate reaction, hardly worth noting at the time. But it's escalated to the point that he has a vote on you, and that read doesn't seem genuine. He's banking all of his analysis on the one Persona game, which is fallacious as heck. "JJJ isn't doing things exactly like he did in P5" is not a case, it's a justification.

Speedchucks evolution seems well marked here. In fact, he never really jumps on the drago train very hard. Nova, I'm not sure your analysis is fully there.

I don't really like the "current play feels scummy", and how he further reflected on it apparently but it doesn't make sense. Like why doesn't it make sense for him? And where's that reflection at.

I don't mind that his initial take on Rej's thing here, but he seemed to soften up when Jay gave him some more insight on the Persona game and how it was the only game the two player together. It made me think that he didn't really buy his own stuff, and he just pulled Persona out of nowhere.

Dom took speedchuck's side for a moment and nova reinforced his concerns. Continued

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:02 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine

Why?

Standard-issue prod. Sure.

~~~

Conclusion: I think this works in nova's favor. I'd be surprised if he's a cat.

Michelle
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:42 pm Interactions: speedchuck and Michelle

speedchuck

speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:58 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:40 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:38 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:40 pm Scar is the best because he's got Irons

cat-tales detected

What more can you tell me about this here thing? :smile:

cats are talking about cats. afaik Scar the lion is just an oversized cat ^^
i will keep my eyes on speedchuck

That's cool. I collect eyes.

Day 0 banter here, though Michelle does voice suspicion of some kind in there (highlighted). I don't care about this much in isolation. Continued

speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:51 pm Also about Rej, he pinged me to see me posting. This is not a scum behaviour and that post, the first i've read, sounded okay. Not a Rej scum read yet either. Ftr anytime i was villager i could read him and he knows it. Scum Rej would not @ me.

Do you have a past with Rej or is this just commenting on general scum behavior, with Rej trying to further conversation instead of letting you stay quiet?

speedchuck prods into Michelle's defense of his teammate with a pointless softball question. Part of me feels he was trying to set the table a bit to make her look like a dope when Rej flipped cat.

speedchuck wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:01 pm LC, nutella, Sprit, TSP, Dragomir, and Michelle. JJJ can be subbed in for either of the last two if I'm wrong about the reliability of character calls.

Oh no is it a salad

JaggedJimmyJay It's your favorite, POE! Come get it, boy. *whistles*

Michelle is featured in the six-player POE. Sure, whatever.

~~~

Michelle

Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:14 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:51 pm Also about Rej, he pinged me to see me posting. This is not a scum behaviour and that post, the first i've read, sounded okay. Not a Rej scum read yet either. Ftr anytime i was villager i could read him and he knows it. Scum Rej would not @ me.

Do you have a past with Rej or is this just commenting on general scum behavior, with Rej trying to further conversation instead of letting you stay quiet?

yes. we played few games on my homesite and his homesite. He is a very intuitive and good reader when he's villager. This is not pocketing i saw him as host and i was impressed

Her response to the above. It's exactly what it ought to be, which means little to me.

~~~

Conclusion: There's not much here. I feel vaguely better; I welcome feedback as WIFOM comes into play. She's another fringe suspect.

the conclusion for me made my head explode. He felt better about me but kept me in the Poe. I can't trust his reads because he was wrong about me. But in the same time he may be right and i am searching for nothing.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt why didn't you vote in day 3?

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 1]

Post by Michelle »

Speaking about Rej I'll never do the mistake to judge him lightly because this became like a punishment for me, to play in f3 as not cleared villager and search itt all day -_-
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm I don't get the scumreads on Dragomir. Sounds a bit forced by JJJ and novas, also it was quite a speedy jump.

Mac is looking OK

There was a thing with Sprityo and Michelle that bothered me. They just quoted each other and then dropped the D0 fluffing. It gave me a "picky" vibe.
I really wait for @sprityo and @Michelle post to deduct further about their alignment in the game.

Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!

I am too tired to read a wolf in Drago or novas, in best case I want them to be town with us.

I will go sleep now, I hope I won't have to catch up that much pages when I am at work after I woke up.
Reading very fast the above post i took the @ as invite to play, so as townish pocket attempt. In reality he wanted to ML me asap. Thanks @Rej, shame on you tbh
The bolded is like he put equality between Dragomir and Nova. Above he has Spiryto and me linked suspected and we are both villagers, and after he puts Drago and Nova in the same tier as villagers.
Why wants scum Rej to put Nova as villager here?
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:57 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm I don't get the scumreads on Dragomir. Sounds a bit forced by JJJ and novas, also it was quite a speedy jump.

Mac is looking OK

There was a thing with Sprityo and Michelle that bothered me. They just quoted each other and then dropped the D0 fluffing. It gave me a "picky" vibe.
I really wait for @sprityo and @Michelle post to deduct further about their alignment in the game.

Again about the above tizzy I feel like JJJ is town. It fits with his previous townplay of engagin agressively to collect as much data as possible from something, I like it and I wanna see more of it through the course of the game!

I am too tired to read a wolf in Drago or novas, in best case I want them to be town with us.

I will go sleep now, I hope I won't have to catch up that much pages when I am at work after I woke up.
Forced how?
Because they came too quick. Drago is easy to discuss and have a wagon formed on. Both civ and scum might know this.
He was talking with Nova like he wanted to accuse him too but until the end of the post he town reads Nova
Rej wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:21 pm Oh and I gave Spirityo and Michelle an okay but this was before my eye picked the real possible intention of fluffdropping there.
how many villagers he wanted to clear?
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:00 am JJJ and Mac look worser than before.
Fayt is ok.
Epi is also ok.
And here he posted an OK for Fayt. And Epi

i can say i feel lost.

These next 2 posts i quoted tp have them close but i will comment on them im other post this is hard to do on phone because is already huge
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:07 pm
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 pm Rej, as far as I am concerned your vote is on Dragomir right now. You're exploring ideas and asking questions, but the day is over in less than 40 minutes. Who do you want to lynch?

I have my vote nowhere for exactly such a moment. We can agree on doing the Long Con gamble lynch. Else my lynch would be wasted on others I feel, in a sense that we can't get enough votes maybe.
So my vote on Long Con should be bringing us forward.
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Gonna take a smoke, gonna check all 5 minute instances.
Why not Dragomir? You had a case for him more than Long Con and you call it a gamble for LC so that means you're unsure of him right?

[VOTE: Rej] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:47 pm I have mild concern about Fayt's initial conditional reading of Dragomir and I (in terms of whether we're teammates instead of whether we're dogs or cats in isolation). It's not a remotely confident read. Fayt can have another day to get acclimated with the place.
What is the concern there? Reads to me like someone who thinks two persons aren't team-compatible with how they interacted with each other.
Well sure, that's the message they were conveying. The concern I have is that it doesn't actually amount to a read on either of us. If Dragomir is town, I can be mafia. If Dragomir is mafia, I can be town. Or we can both be town. Okay? Pick one. It leaves a lot of avenues open.
Perhaps I've said it wrong. I just didn't think you guys were both cats if the event Dragomir flips scum.
cuz I hold respect for Dragomir and he was proactive early, even if spilled some shit, he also probably isn't in the mood to do so. I would never obviously save a scummate. if Dragomir had a bad day he would tell his scum mates "yeah it is okay, just vote me, I will be fine".
#metareadsofmillenium
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:17 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:15 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:07 pm
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 pm Rej, as far as I am concerned your vote is on Dragomir right now. You're exploring ideas and asking questions, but the day is over in less than 40 minutes. Who do you want to lynch?

I have my vote nowhere for exactly such a moment. We can agree on doing the Long Con gamble lynch. Else my lynch would be wasted on others I feel, in a sense that we can't get enough votes maybe.
So my vote on Long Con should be bringing us forward.
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Gonna take a smoke, gonna check all 5 minute instances.
Why not Dragomir? You had a case for him more than Long Con and you call it a gamble for LC so that means you're unsure of him right?

[VOTE: Rej] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:47 pm I have mild concern about Fayt's initial conditional reading of Dragomir and I (in terms of whether we're teammates instead of whether we're dogs or cats in isolation). It's not a remotely confident read. Fayt can have another day to get acclimated with the place.
What is the concern there? Reads to me like someone who thinks two persons aren't team-compatible with how they interacted with each other.
Well sure, that's the message they were conveying. The concern I have is that it doesn't actually amount to a read on either of us. If Dragomir is town, I can be mafia. If Dragomir is mafia, I can be town. Or we can both be town. Okay? Pick one. It leaves a lot of avenues open.
Perhaps I've said it wrong. I just didn't think you guys were both cats if the event Dragomir flips scum.
cuz I hold respect for Dragomir and he was proactive early, even if spilled some shit, he also probably isn't in the mood to do so. I would never obviously save a scummate. if Dragomir had a bad day he would tell his scum mates "yeah it is okay, just vote me, I will be fine".
#metareadsofmillenium
This doesn't make any sense. You're talking about a "gamble" when voting LC, while you've been saying that Dragomir is a scum lean. What's your case on LC?
Long Con just gave fuel to Dragos lynch and to my Wagon. He is like a literally Arsonist, the way he played this DP.
Now make your own read about Long Con Image

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 pm Has Michelle played another game here that isn't Girl Genious?
no but i can link you my MU games

Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:29 am Fayt why didn't you vote in day 3?
Day 3 was the tie plan between me and JJJ. I originally thought that would clear me or JJJ but I was wrong. The mechanic doesn't clear anyone. At the time the votes were me: 3 and JJJ: 3 but then Dragomir switched at the last second to JJJ so it made me: 3 and JJJ: 4.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 am
Day 3 was the tie plan between me and JJJ. I originally thought that would clear me or JJJ but I was wrong. The mechanic doesn't clear anyone. At the time the votes were me: 3 and JJJ: 3 but then Dragomir switched at the last second to JJJ so it made me: 3 and JJJ: 4.
idk if that was the last second. But why a vote on host and not on another scumread in your Poe?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Btw link me please a scum game and a town game, i hope is allowed

novaselinenever
Hitman

I'm back, morning.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:12 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 pm Has Michelle played another game here that isn't Girl Genious?
no but i can link you my MU games
Yeah link a few, if you can please.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:36 am
Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 am
idk if that was the last second. But why a vote on host and not on another scumread in your Poe?
Because that was the town's plan was to tie us up. It got really messy at the end because I was on JJJ. But when Drago moved from JJJ to Dom, it was going to make JJJ: 4 and me: 3 so I panicked and couldn't find another target before the polls locked. I went to no vote and Drago moved to Dom and then it got locked.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am Btw link me please a scum game and a town game, i hope is allowed
This is my first game here. Is on NF okay?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:55 am
Sure, if yer a nob.

Nova asks here a thing not very well related with the initial post from what i see, the asnwer is okay-ish but it feels like an interaction made just to have an interaction. Not game related, something general and with no further questions.

The game related thing was Fayt alignament. I will check in Nova's Iso if he posted more about this thing back then.
I was prodding him 'cause how he worded the last question felt weird.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:44 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am Btw link me please a scum game and a town game, i hope is allowed
This is my first game here. Is on NF okay?
scum https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/th ... t-60691385

town https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/th ... e.1176436/
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

and who you are? is there an Iso possibility?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Reading Nova's posts
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:53 am
Rej wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:57 am
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Mac is looking OK

Forced how?
Because they came too quick. Drago is easy to discuss and have a wagon formed on. Both civ and scum might know this.
Forced means that they're unnatural, so fake. How can JJJ be a town feel then?
the bolded gives me pause tbh
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:05 am [VOTE: Rej] aubergine
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:44 pm I like Fayt. They seem to be unsure about a lot of things and trying to go through different scenarios and how that would affect their stances. I don't feel like it's some manipulation or with ulterior motives to keep their options open, especially with how they seem to stumble to articulate their thoughts. It strikes me as natural, and not something fabricated.
in the following post Speed says he don't want to lynch Fayt. In the thread's flow this looks worse for Fayt Because Nova was saying something pro-Fayt 2 minutes before and the necessity of the defence coming from JJJ voting for Fayt was not needed if Fayt were villager .
idk..
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:34 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:29 am [VOTE: Fayt] aubergine
Why?
Also why to question as mafia the vote for a villager? The only meaning I can find is that Nova asks this as villager for a villa read. *shrugs
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:55 pm How do you feel about Speedchuck after his response to your iso?
is natural for mafia to ask this about a mate?

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:18 am and who you are? is there an Iso possibility?
Oh sorry, my name in those games is Kvothe Kingkiller.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmm that scum game reminds me of GG. You seem to be kind of under the radar as scum, and have a serious attitude in a down to business way. Also shy with your votes looks like. Kind of different from the vibes I was getting early on here with a more free attitude and interactive.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

is no way i can read all game without the Iso possibility
What i see is you previously played with Nova, in one game he is villager in the other his flip is not revealed.
What role was that?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 5]

Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm So here is why Michelle is bad.

1. Her reads and "pushes" have been her just piggybacking off of others. She was just a supporting role, never a force in the decision of a wagon being created and all of her scum reads only arrived after others have suspected the said player. Thus the supporting role she has been. The only I guess original, if that, was the Fayt vote. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 70#p556470 this was based on pure bullshit. Just pure bs. I can't count this. It's still a supporting role push cause it only came after LC taked about Fayt being a potential cat.

2. She tries to cover up her siding with Rej as pocketing when there was no such thing. Rej only mentioned her like twice and that was to ask for thoughts. The only thing else was that gth "ok" read he gave to her and multiple other players. You cannot tell me you'd be pocketed cause of this. Here, read. http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 85#p554985 http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 63#p555063 I don't buy it. Especially the last one, no reads of her own, just sides with Rej cause she town reads him. Shit, if that doesn't sound like 2 scum buddies trying to help each other, I don't know what does.

3. Her progression of reads on me is asinine. I know this sounds like omgus. I don't care. The progression was scummy. So I will use it against her. She went from a hard town read on me http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 21#p556021 to scum reading me. Yes, I know that reads can change but for her, there was just no progression in it. It was sudden. This also supports the supporting role theory I have on her as she's just been supporting the notion of me being scum. If half the players in this game didn't sus me last DP, she wouldn't either. I guarantee it.

Now, this is my case. Make of it what you will.
I believe Drago played with her more I think and here he was trying to case her. It looks ok, I can see his first points. It's the same vibe I got D3 when she was going after Jay, she's been a little bit in the background at times. Although she was the only one pushing LC during D2 so I'm not sure. The second point I disagree there, it's one of the pros I have on her rn. It was too bold for teammates tbh and felt more like she had no idea what was going on so maybe rej really did pocket her. Also I can see someone trying to save a player they townread over another player, it makes sense. I'll need to re-read the Drago progression
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:24 am Hmm that scum game reminds me of GG. You seem to be kind of under the radar as scum, and have a serious attitude in a down to business way. Also shy with your votes looks like. Kind of different from the vibes I was getting early on here with a more free attitude and interactive.
I am a free villager always. My interaction with JJJ was because he wanted to restrain my freedom by putting me in the Poe.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:29 am is no way i can read all game without the Iso possibility
What i see is you previously played with Nova, in one game he is villager in the other his flip is not revealed.
What role was that?
You can't ISO as a non-member I think. If you are, iso-ing is just like any xenforo forum with that top right+enter member name+tick the 'search this thread' box.
Town
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:29 am is no way i can read all game without the Iso possibility
What role was that?
His role was town that game where the flip is not revealed. I can't seem to find the search option on mobile as non member. You would have to log in and then use the search function and then use 'Posted By Member' search and check search in this thread

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Chrome.jpg
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

my time to play is short, i have few homechores i need to do and after i will go to the theatre and that may end after endgame

From all i have read until now my honest thoughts towards Nova changed since this morning because i found few ideas that doesn't fit as scum behaviour. I started by suspecting him tbh because he voted Dragomir in the last day, the same Dragomir he defended in the previous day.
Side note, Dragomir was host in 2 games on my site one where i played as independent in an original setup and one as villager. My playstyle is always changing and his meta read is old. The Tos game we played recently is not valid as meta because i had just few posts and suceeded to mantain my town presence in little words.
I linked you my last town game because of that.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

yay register on a new forum. mmkay

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

you know what? i made a mistake in registering and i have to do it again but not today. I am sticking with this game.
Looked at few random posts (page 42 and around) and noticed a not stressed player posting with that username. Site difference though may change meta so i don't think at first game here Fayt would play the same like in her homesite no matter alignament.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Nova tell me please why you went for Dragomir yesterday? You had him as strong villager in the other day.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:45 am my time to play is short, i have few homechores i need to do and after i will go to the theatre and that may end after endgame

From all i have read until now my honest thoughts towards Nova changed since this morning because i found few ideas that doesn't fit as scum behaviour. I started by suspecting him tbh because he voted Dragomir in the last day, the same Dragomir he defended in the previous day.
Side note, Dragomir was host in 2 games on my site one where i played as independent in an original setup and one as villager. My playstyle is always changing and his meta read is old. The Tos game we played recently is not valid as meta because i had just few posts and suceeded to mantain my town presence in little words.
I linked you my last town game because of that.
When are you leaving? I have classes in a bit but I should be back before EoD.

I started to doubt him because of Mac's detailed case and Nutella sharing info, thought maybe my tone and feelings read were wrong and when I came back he didn't bother to defend against them.

Yeah noted, I've been skimming that one as well. You post much more as town, had 80 and 90 posts as scum in MU and Girl Genious compared to that game. Also the vote thing.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 am Nova tell me please why you went for Dragomir yesterday? You had him as strong villager in the other day.
Post above.
novaselinenever
Hitman

If I had to vote right now before class, I'm voting Fayt. That's where I'm at.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:10 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:06 am Nova tell me please why you went for Dragomir yesterday? You had him as strong villager in the other day.
Post above.
i reformulate and please answer and don't send me to search because i have zero time left:
Why you voted yesterday for Drago after you had him as villager in the previous day?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt what language is your native?

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:14 am Fayt what language is your native?
vietnamese
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:14 am
Post above.
i reformulate and please answer and don't send me to search because i have zero time left:
Why you voted yesterday for Drago after you had him as villager in the previous day?
Because of the info Nutella shared and Mac's case, and how he didn't bother defend against them afterwards. I started to doubt him and thought maybe my meta read and feelings are wrong.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 am
vietnamese
thanks. mine is romanian.

where is your head at rn?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am
Post above.
Because of the info Nutella shared and Mac's case, and how he didn't bother defend against them afterwards. I started to doubt him and thought maybe my meta read and feelings are wrong.
Are the posts i consider townish from you out of your scumrange?

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am
Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 am
vietnamese
thanks. mine is romanian.

where is your head at rn?
huh? what does that mean? Does that mean what do I think?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:19 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:17 am
Post above.
Are the posts i consider townish from you out of your scumrange?
Yep.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Screw self meta lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle you seem to be way more active in that MU town game compared to the scum one and Genius Girl on here. Is activity usually alignment indicative for you?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Tbh i could read exactly nothing. I am as dumb as i was 12 hoirs ago.
Dragomir last read on Fayt was villager. The fact that anyone else didn't vote for Fayt and didn't brought up she is scum is not helping at all.

And Nova is like umiversally town read. Exactly this is a problem by itself Do scum kill Epi before Nova?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am Tbh i could read exactly nothing. I am as dumb as i was 12 hoirs ago.
Dragomir last read on Fayt was villager. The fact that anyone else didn't vote for Fayt and didn't brought up she is scum is not helping at all.

And Nova is like umiversally town read. Exactly this is a problem by itself Do scum kill Epi before Nova?
Epi was also universally townread himself, and his kill is why I've been iso-ing him. He had both of you as scum, but you as a maybe. I'm torn there.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:22 am Michelle you seem to be way more active in that MU town game compared to the scum one and Genius Girl on here. Is activity usually alignment indicative for you?
in a way yes. Each time i rand scum RL comes as demanding and i finish by making a fool out of myself itt by low posting and defending myself by Ate-ing
(Ate= appeal to emotions)
As villager i always find moments to say something even of it's an idiocy like at Eod 1 here.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:26 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:22 am Michelle you seem to be way more active in that MU town game compared to the scum one and Genius Girl on here. Is activity usually alignment indicative for you?
in a way yes. Each time i rand scum RL comes as demanding and i finish by making a fool out of myself itt by low posting and defending myself by Ate-ing
(Ate= appeal to emotions)
As villager i always find moments to say something even of it's an idiocy like at Eod 1 here.
Hmmm that's kind of the vibe I was talking about. The free attitude that I liked early on. Your activity here is a little bit different than both, seem more active than the scum games a bit, but not as active as town.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You know for a player so experienced your today is non commital. I dislike this and idk what to vote. I hoped you can make yourself lock town in my eyes and instead of that you are wishy washy

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 am Tbh i could read exactly nothing. I am as dumb as i was 12 hoirs ago.

Dragomir wanted to lynch you or me though.

Anyways, I have back to back meetings so I will be busy with work. I think Nova is the last cat. I have reasons to believe that he is because I think he set everything up from day 1 to get to this point. And after looking at your town and scum games, I don't think as scum you would just partner up with Rej so easily.

It will probably be up to you as the tie breaker. I don't know if you will believe me, but I am a dog.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

[VOTE: Nova] aubergine

Return to “Previous Side Missions”