Dogs vs. Cats [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who is the feline who is posing as a dog, anyway?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Fayt
17%
Michelle
No votes
novaselinenever
8%
CatDog (Host/Mod/Dead/NP)
75%

Total votes: 12
Fayt
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 106

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 6]

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:37 pm Your calm and measure attitude has been kind of giving me the heebie jeebies. It reminds me of The Boys game a little bit when you were scum, especially the way you've been second guessing lynches in a weird fear-mongering way. Instances on both ISOs are very similar. It also kind of sells a gentle and innocent tone that I've been letting you coast on in my head.
On top of being in a new game with new people, and this is the first time that info dumping, no role revealing/claims are allowed which is usually my forte, I'm incredibly unsure.

I can never read you Nova. Your posts seem genuine, it feels like you're scum hunting + tunnel people which is what I'm used to with Town Nova. You are incredibly clean after I read through your posts minus the "switch target with me in case Dom is Pitbull"

But at the same time, I also cannot shake off this gut feeling that you possibly bussed Rej, have people town read you all game so you lie pretty low, and kept me alive.

I've never played with Michelle before. I don't know if her game plan was to completely partner with Rej, tried to go on the LC train to save her buddy, and it didn't work because they didn't grab enough people.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 273

Re: Dogs vs. Cats [Day 4]

Post by novaselinenever »

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:41 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:20 pm
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:39 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm What are you guys going to do after I flip town? Lynch Dom? Lynch Fayt?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:20 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:16 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:03 pm

No, sorry but I do actually think you're scum. And no it's not some bias that I associate you with being scum, how would that even make sense?? You've been town in most of the games I've played with you, and one of the strongest townreads I had in them at that, so that's definitely not an issue. I suppose your bizarreness here is marking difference from those games, but meta is not really that much of a concern on top of the rest of my case for your catness based solely on the events of this game.
Huh? I wasn't talking about meta.
Then what? I thought you were town until this phase lol.
I'm talking about this game. I've been playing bizarre and you guys don't understand it so you attribute it to scum behavior. That's how I feel about it. The only reason against me that isn't linked to my bizarre play is Rej not voting for me which I can't explain.

What changed this DP for you to scum read me?
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:23 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:22 pm
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:20 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Then what? I thought you were town until this phase lol.
I'm talking about this game. I've been playing bizarre and you guys don't understand it so you attribute it to scum behavior. That's how I feel about it. The only reason against me that isn't linked to my bizarre play is Rej not voting for me which I can't explain.

What changed this DP for you to scum read me?
...I've been over this. Your strange vote behavior yesterday combined with the lack of vig kill
The lack of vig kill shows nothing. Literally nothing. It should not be used against me. My strange voting pattern points that I'm town. Why it does is because it is STRANGE. Like why would a mafia vote like that? Come on now.
Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 pm I pinky promise that I won't play weird for the rest of the games on this site if you guys don't lynch me.
I just had this gut feeling that maybe Drago was telling the truth. I had then doubt in my drago vote but I wasn't clearing him so I thought of maybe we could try the tie vote again and maybe my slight town lean on Dom was possibly wrong. Come next phase, I cleared Drago just off of tone and end of phase behavior along with the beginning of the last phase.

Dragomir wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm Man, Rej did a great job manipulating you guys. I told you he was trying to make me go down with him by making me look bad by not voting me.

When Mac presented with incredibly damning evidence, I thought maybe I shouldn't base it off of just feelings. I thought Drago must be scum then, he didn't have anything to refute it with.

Those were my thoughts on Dragomir.

I'm checking Michelle and yours post now.
It just feels weird how you were proposing a lynch on someone who you were leaning town on, yet at the same time keeping your vote on Drago and throwing shade on him with the whole sketchy remark. Also like if you believed Drago was telling the truth as a gut feeling and your read Dom being maybe wrong, why not go all the way and try to save him?
I didn't fully clear Drago that phase and I was still unsure about Dom. The plan was to tie it and hopefully get the last cat with it.

Although, thinking back about it, why did you want to be on Drago's side of the tie if Dom was the pitbull? I saw the plan late but I didn't question it. I remember that we want to tie it but why would it be a problem if Dom was a pitbull and you had to change your vote? Your vote would've negated on Dom's so that would've been a good thing so why decide "if he's the pitbull, maybe I should switch target."
Think Nutella brought it up as a concern and I went along with it to cooperate so that the plan happens, there was also a soft voter at play so we could get similar to what we tried D3, possibly two confirmations if not the last cat.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:37 pm Your calm and measure attitude has been kind of giving me the heebie jeebies. It reminds me of The Boys game a little bit when you were scum, especially the way you've been second guessing lynches in a weird fear-mongering way. Instances on both ISOs are very similar. It also kind of sells a gentle and innocent tone that I've been letting you coast on in my head.
On top of being in a new game with new people, and this is the first time that info dumping, no role revealing/claims are allowed which is usually my forte, I'm incredibly unsure.

I can never read you Nova. Your posts seem genuine, it feels like you're scum hunting + tunnel people which is what I'm used to with Town Nova. You are incredibly clean after I read through your posts minus the "switch target with me in case Dom is Pitbull"

But at the same time, I also cannot shake off this gut feeling that you possibly bussed Rej, have people town read you all game so you lie pretty low, and kept me alive.

I've never played with Michelle before. I don't know if her game plan was to completely partner with Rej, tried to go on the LC train to save her buddy, and it didn't work because they didn't grab enough people.
I get having a tinfoil but I promise you I'm town. My town play is always obvious that's why people don't suspect me, especially when I'm not inactive or disengaged. Mac had the same tinfoil last phase and then he read my iso and saw that it's not bussing 'cause it doesn't make sense.

I got the dude lynched and started the game going after him 'cause I genuinely read him as scum, simple as that. And I remember D1 when LC wagon was forming and Jay questioning LC as a viable candidate, I was trying to defend him Also lol at the tunnel, yep that's my town self. It's why I've been going after Dom, sometimes I'm wrong sometimes I'm right.
novaselinenever
Hitman

You're still kind of active though, and not shying away really. It's just that your contribution feels shadowy, and you've been taking a backseat as a supporting role. It gives off an opportunistic vibe.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Epi put you down at bad after re-reading Jay's stuff
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hmm he also had Michelle as bad but with a maybe
novaselinenever
Hitman

Not sure what the downgrade was about though
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:04 am Epi put you down at bad after re-reading Jay's stuff
He put me as bad? I thought he read me as town.
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:59 pm
You're still kind of active though, and not shying away really. It's just that your contribution feels shadowy, and you've been taking a backseat as a supporting role. It gives off an opportunistic vibe.
People kept sus reading me off of day 2. I was willing to mislynch myself just for the sake of town, why would I gamble that entirely if I was the last cat... I can't explain my playstyle other than second-guessing everything because on top of being sus read, I can't go off of meta reads except on maybe you and Dragomir (who I played maybe 1 or 2 games with? I can't remember). All I got is gut feelings and dependency.
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

since day 2. Not off of day 2.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:04 am Epi put you down at bad after re-reading Jay's stuff
He put me as bad? I thought he read me as town.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:19 am 4- Fayt - Mafia
Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:59 pm
People kept sus reading me off of day 2. I was willing to mislynch myself just for the sake of town, why would I gamble that entirely if I was the last cat... I can't explain my playstyle other than second-guessing everything because on top of being sus read, I can't go off of meta reads except on maybe you and Dragomir (who I played maybe 1 or 2 games with? I can't remember). All I got is gut feelings and dependency.
I mean you're here, aren't you? So yeah if you're bad, self voting like you did as if you want to lynch yourself worked. What do you think about Jay's suspicion of you?
Fair enough, I can understand that.
novaselinenever
Hitman

The self voting was kind of over dramatic tbh lol
novaselinenever
Hitman

It's getting late over here
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Morning
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:48 pm
Spoiler: show
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:35 pm
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm Oh I thought you were trying to make me claim
nope, i would never do this. We can't claim anyway iirc. I wanted to see of you know the answer.
Was there a reason for this?
Yes. I will reveal it. It's just an idea who may support my decision. But you didn't answer. Can you tell me why?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Well... i have a problem reading your walls in the previous page. I am always on mobile and i often use spoilers to can read easier.
Fayt said her mobile is at 5% but she doesn't bother to use spoilers instead scrolling so much :/

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:38 am Morning
Fayt wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:32 pm Oh I thought you were trying to make me claim
nope, i would never do this. We can't claim anyway iirc. I wanted to see of you know the answer.
Yes. I will reveal it. It's just an idea who may support my decision. But you didn't answer. Can you tell me why?
I mistakened it, I thought you wanted me to claim but since Nova already answered, I didn't think I need to. Pit bull and Collie.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:34 am It's getting late over here
go to sleep we can talk when you wake up

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 am Well... i have a problem reading your walls in the previous page. I am always on mobile and i often use spoilers to can read easier.
Fayt said her mobile is at 5% but she doesn't bother to use spoilers instead scrolling so much :/
I didn't really think about using spoilers, I'm used to scrolling a lot on NF too.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:42 am
I mistakened it, I thought you wanted me to claim but since Nova already answered, I didn't think I need to. Pit bull and Collie.
You knew that or not when i asked?

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:44 am
I did yeah. I know of my role and the last dog role.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:45 am
thanks. I will start rererad and catch up what you posted overnight.

What made you going stright after Nova at SoD?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:43 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:34 am It's getting late over here
go to sleep we can talk when you wake up
Still around for a bit, usually wait for the op scan to drop
novaselinenever
Hitman

That's the routine lol.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Hit me up with the quotes when you settle down. I want to see what happened there.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Reading up on Epi's ISO, he had beef there and it might be the reason behind the drowngrade
Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:54 am

After yesterday, I thought for sure it was a deep wolf. Someone who planned everything from bussing Rej day 1, stayed back in the shadows while being town read by everyone, and kept me alive for a mislynch. It felt like Nova, who I've played games with, fit that profile for me because I find him a really good mafia player. Maybe it was super tin foil, but that was my feeling at the time.

I also didn't think you would blatantly follow Rej as a cat and then set this up. Nutella's point about the vig put me on pause but I don't know you very well. You could be the last cat and I'm just underestimating you. So I have to consider the possibilities. I only know myself.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:05 am Hit me up with the quotes when you settle down. I want to see what happened there.
working on it. without a multiquote button is pretty hard to copy paste on notebook -_-

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:08 am Reading up on Epi's ISO, he had beef there and it might be the reason behind the drowngrade
What and who's downgrade?
i would appreciate if you make sentences like i am 5 y o because i have posts i understand nothing from you. Thanks.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:08 am Reading up on Epi's ISO, he had beef there and it might be the reason behind the drowngrade
What and who's downgrade?
i would appreciate if you make sentences like i am 5 y o because i have posts i understand nothing from you. Thanks.
It's about Epi's iso, I was rereading. He started to suspect you a little for the LC stuff I think, he mentioned it here,
Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:30 pm Michelle gets a downgrade for me.
Which lead to this,
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:19 am 1- Dom - Okay
2- Dragomir - Mafia
3- Epignosis - Wino
4- Fayt - Mafia
5- JaggedJimmyJay - Needs a Team of Editors (and now apparently a chauffeur)
6- Long Con - Cool
7- MacDougall - Cool
8- Michelle - Badmaybe
9- novaselinenever - Good as Biscuits and Gravy
10- nutella - Depends on Walrus
novaselinenever
Hitman

Also lol, sure I will
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

These posts came into my head as genuine. Scum would be more explanatory from what i know.
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:11 pm I don't think I tend to put a lot of energy into *seeming* Civilian.
this is a mindmelt with my playstyle. I don't post to look villagery. He said it before, i know, but saying it again was a good thing for me
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:05 pm Worthy of thought.

Rej lynched by a single vote on day 1.

Flipped wolf on his wagon.

Why did Speedchuck not just vote for LC?
It looks like speedchuck was gone from the thread before the LC thing really became viable.
The logic here was good and the wording as simple as it is was made me thinking I was wrong about him.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:25 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:08 pm I'm feeling it's LC.
It's not me, nut.
Again, as scum he would add a lot of reasons. He is slightly pockety by calling Nutella 'nut' but as scum the pocketing would be different.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:25 pm Fayt has not posted at all in Day 3. Silenced?
This post is interesting.
Before i go searching, is true i think, why don't you have posts d3 Fayt?

novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:17 am

After yesterday, I thought for sure it was a deep wolf. Someone who planned everything from bussing Rej day 1, stayed back in the shadows while being town read by everyone, and kept me alive for a mislynch. It felt like Nova, who I've played games with, fit that profile for me because I find him a really good mafia player. Maybe it was super tin foil, but that was my feeling at the time.

I also didn't think you would blatantly follow Rej as a cat and then set this up. Nutella's point about the vig put me on pause but I don't know you very well. You could be the last cat and I'm just underestimating you. So I have to consider the possibilities. I only know myself.
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:40 pm
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:13 pm The LC kill was weird for me.. I'm trying to think if LC suspected anyone other than Drago. But I feel if Drago was the last cat, he would try again to lynch LC no?

Or did he realize no one was going for LC so he shot him?
Can you just vote for Michelle?
I do prefer a Michelle lynch over you but what are your feelings on Nova and Nutella if we're wrong again.
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:59 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:50 pm
Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:49 pm What cleared Nova and Nutella for you?
Stop asking me questions. Dang. I can't explain them to you. It just how it is. Take it or leave it.
I'm just really worried if we mislynched again. I feel like if it's not michelle then we have a deep wolf.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
These posts really make me think that it's a setup you've been working on. You're putting out the idea of nutella or me while nonchalantly votingo to lynch Michelle. Feels like you were not interested in figuring out who it is with at all but shading nut and me preemptively by fear-mongering "deep wolf". Like you know Michelle is going to be a mislynch and you're buddying up Drago for the following phase.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Question for Nova, you sent me to search Long Con's posts and you are looking into Epi's Iso.
Instead searching what townies had to say isn't more accurate to scumhunt by rereading the Iso of flipped mafia? Just saying.

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40 am These posts came into my head as genuine. Scum would be more explanatory from what i know.
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:11 pm I don't think I tend to put a lot of energy into *seeming* Civilian.
this is a mindmelt with my playstyle. I don't post to look villagery. He said it before, i know, but saying it again was a good thing for me

It looks like speedchuck was gone from the thread before the LC thing really became viable.
The logic here was good and the wording as simple as it is was made me thinking I was wrong about him.
It's not me, nut.
Again, as scum he would add a lot of reasons. He is slightly pockety by calling Nutella 'nut' but as scum the pocketing would be different.
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:25 pm Fayt has not posted at all in Day 3. Silenced?
I was busy with work while I was sick so I rested after I got home from work. I explained it here
Fayt wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:28 am hello sorry. I had a very long day at work and I'm not feeling very well so apologies if I don't reply right away. Regarding my vote last phase, it was rushed. I went on kinda late before the lynch and ended up being not confident in the LC vote. I was waffling between Dragomir and Sprityo but ended up with Sprityo cause I didn't like his posts and the people I townread also voted for him so I was a little more secure with that vote.

I know it doesn't look good for me on top of the very poor timing that I'm not feeling well too but if the lynch does happen for me, I hope my mislynch would go into finding the real scum.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:40 am These posts came into my head as genuine. Scum would be more explanatory from what i know.

Yeah that's one of the reasons I townread him, I remember mentioned it to you but you said that everything I like him for, you dislike him for. Why was that?

What do you mean?
It's not me, nut.

Hmm sure, I can see that.
My posts are in green inside the spoiler.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 am Question for Nova, you sent me to search Long Con's posts and you are looking into Epi's Iso.
Instead searching what townies had to say isn't more accurate to scumhunt by rereading the Iso of flipped mafia? Just saying.
I've been doing that as well, especially the interactions between flipped Mafia and both of you. What townies have to say is important to get a feel for everything again, also since Epi was killed.

I sent you to search Long Con's posts so that you can substantiate your thoughts on your own naturally, I wanted to see what you found genuine and why. So that I can figure you out and get a better read on you.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:53 am

Yeah that's one of the reasons I townread him, I remember mentioned it to you but you said that everything I like him for, you dislike him for. Why was that?

i had the logic (prooved wrong) that the counterwagon was for mafia. This happened in that day but i reconsidered it.

What do you mean?

I liked the post and I thought i could be wrong about LC

It's not me, nut.

answered in brown inside the spoiler. I thought green is for out of game communications. I don't like the use of the green to give the town impression for yourself. this is like a subliminal commercial tbh.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:58 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:50 am Question for Nova, you sent me to search Long Con's posts and you are looking into Epi's Iso.
I've been doing that as well, especially the interactions between flipped Mafia and both of you. What townies have to say is important to get a feel for everything again, also since Epi was killed.

I sent you to search Long Con's posts so that you can substantiate your thoughts on your own naturally, I wanted to see what you found genuine and why. So that I can figure you out and get a better read on you.
I see it diferently. A townie would let me read and wait for my answer. I already said i want to read and catch up and you with that search request broke the flow of my thoughts.
My feeling are going into the idea you are searching the best narrative to win as the last cat.

Fayt
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fayt »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:46 am

Fayt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:13 pm The LC kill was weird for me.. I'm trying to think if LC suspected anyone other than Drago. But I feel if Drago was the last cat, he would try again to lynch LC no?

I do prefer a Michelle lynch over you but what are your feelings on Nova and Nutella if we're wrong again.
Stop asking me questions. Dang. I can't explain them to you. It just how it is. Take it or leave it.
I'm just really worried if we mislynched again. I feel like if it's not michelle then we have a deep wolf.

These posts really make me think that it's a setup you've been working on. You're putting out the idea of nutella or me while nonchalantly votingo to lynch Michelle. Feels like you were not interested in figuring out who it is with at all but shading nut and me preemptively by fear-mongering "deep wolf". Like you know Michelle is going to be a mislynch and you're buddying up Drago for the following phase.
There is no setup. I do not know if you are the cat or Michelle so I have to consider all the possibilities. We had like 3 mislynches in a row so the possibility of another mislynch was there because I do not know who's the last cat at all. If I were to choose to buddy anyone why Drago when he was dead set on lynching Michelle or me.

If you all have any questions for me, I'll answer in the morning because I should get to sleep. I'll look over once more before I go to work and place my vote in the morning. Good night
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:06 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:53 am

i had the logic (prooved wrong) that the counterwagon was for mafia. This happened in that day but i reconsidered it.

Did you start reconsidering him after these posts or are these the posts that made you change your mind?

What do you mean?

I liked the post and I thought i could be wrong about LC

It's not me, nut.

answered in brown inside the spoiler. I thought green is for out of game communications. I don't like the use of the green to give the town impression for yourself. this is like a subliminal commercial tbh.
I always use green for inside spoilers.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Check spoiler again.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:58 am

I see it diferently. A townie would let me read and wait for my answer. I already said i want to read and catch up and you with that search request broke the flow of my thoughts.
My feeling are going into the idea you are searching the best narrative to win as the last cat.
I play how I play. We had already talked about it before you went to sleep, so it's not really something to catch up on. I want to sleep on it since we were both here, also it makes it more hard when you have to think on the spot and it helps get a good read.
I'm a dog.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Fayt wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:18 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:46 am

There is no setup. I do not know if you are the cat or Michelle so I have to consider all the possibilities. We had like 3 mislynches in a row so the possibility of another mislynch was there because I do not know who's the last cat at all. If I were to choose to buddy anyone why Drago when he was dead set on lynching Michelle or me.

If you all have any questions for me, I'll answer in the morning because I should get to sleep. I'll look over once more before I go to work and place my vote in the morning. Good night
I mean the possibility of another mislynch is always there, but you kept insisting on it with a projection for the future rather than trying to figure it out on the moment since we were already going for Michelle's lynch. That's what bugging me. He went for Michelle though, which you followed suit. Wouldn't the goal of buddying him be trying to get on his side for the after Michelle lynch in case he set his eyes on you?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Nova, I started to doubt my first read since that post. I will not continue to talk im that spoiler.
You dog claimed!
Cool, I have to explain to the last dog why am I innocent and to find the liar between two folks who are saying they're both dogs.

On a side note, Nova, how many games you are alive in lylo between the last 3 standing? Can you link me such game? I want to see if this is your usual approach for this day.

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:02 am Nova, I started to doubt my first read since that post. I will not continue to talk im that spoiler.
You dog claimed!
Cool, I have to explain to the last dog why am I innocent and to find the liar between two folks who are saying they're both dogs.

On a side note, Nova, how many games you are alive in lylo between the last 3 standing? Can you link me such game? I want to see if this is your usual approach for this day.
I'm heading to sleep, should be back sometimes in the am EST time.

Think I've been in 2 lylo with last 3 on OJ, here I've been in lylo/mylo a few times but it was with more than 3 left. Want me to link those?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Megaman and Ancient Greece for sure
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:53 pm

I get having a tinfoil but I promise you I'm town. My town play is always obvious that's why people don't suspect me, especially when I'm not inactive or disengaged. Mac had the same tinfoil last phase and then he read my iso and saw that it's not bussing 'cause it doesn't make sense.
self meta is not convincing me. I need proof by games linked here.
I got the dude lynched and started the game going after him 'cause I genuinely read him as scum, simple as that. And I remember D1 when LC wagon was forming and Jay questioning LC as a viable candidate, I was trying to defend him Also lol at the tunnel, yep that's my town self. It's why I've been going after Dom, sometimes I'm wrong sometimes I'm right.
Wow. You read him as scum and Long Con as town and this cannot be TMI from you.

you said
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 am We had already talked about it before you went to sleep, so it's not really something to catch up on.
- i am affraid is not relevant for me, this is self meta and potential TMI.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:18 am Megaman and Ancient Greece for sure
isn't OJ closed site?-_-

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

if it's possible link them please

novaselinenever
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:27 am

self meta is not convincing me. I need proof by games linked here.
Yeah, sure. Two most recent games on here,
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =27&t=1791
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =42&t=1787
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:53 pm I got the dude lynched and started the game going after him 'cause I genuinely read him as scum, simple as that. And I remember D1 when LC wagon was forming and Jay questioning LC as a viable candidate, I was trying to defend him Also lol at the tunnel, yep that's my town self. It's why I've been going after Dom, sometimes I'm wrong sometimes I'm right.
Wow. You read him as scum and Long Con as town and this cannot be TMI from you.

you said
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:23 am We had already talked about it before you went to sleep, so it's not really something to catch up on.
- i am affraid is not relevant for me, this is self meta and potential TMI.
I'm sharing my own words of what happened D1 since I know I'm town, it's all I can say when she says that I voted Rej 'cause of bussing. You can read our interactions yourself.
novaselinenever
Hitman

novaselinenever wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:18 am Megaman and Ancient Greece for sure
isn't OJ closed site?-_-
Yep

Return to “Previous Side Missions”