The Wire Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's keeping it boring and killing police?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
Jackofhearts2005
7%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
7%
sig
20%
Turnip Head
No votes
Prop Joe (Host/Non/Dead)
67%

Total votes: 15
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Wire Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 177

Post by sig »

I can't really do much nor do I care to at this point, but cmon really?

Lets use some logic I switched to Creature he was civ and was lynched. Speed was killed flipped civ.
If both are civ why would I in any world as a scum switch last second it drew attention to me and is going to get me lynched.

I'll probably get lynched but whatever the last mafia member is either Jack or Nanook and I'll spend the next this phase looking into whom it is.

Also also it would've been nice if LC had been a bit more obvious about his Speed read :P
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Annnnnd if Its nanook, which seems most likely I want credit for again calling out scum early game and being ignored. :srsnod:
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

So why'd you do it sig?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

According to LC's posts, he didn't have a check on speedchuck
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

@sig if you build me a coherent case on Nanook I could be swayed. I agree your actions don't make much sense as a baddie yesterday. .. well they don't make sense period 0_0
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sig you’re getting killed cause youre one of two people alive that LC likely didn’t have a check on.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

So are we making the right choice here? Sig played silly but we've lynched towns for playing randomly before... I'm having trouble viewing his actions as bad. At the time it looked like he was saving speedchuck, but Chuck flipped town.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:57 pm So are we making the right choice here? Sig played silly but we've lynched towns for playing randomly before... I'm having trouble viewing his actions as bad. At the time it looked like he was saving speedchuck, but Chuck flipped town.
The LC thing tho
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just thought Sig acted two dishonest that whole lynch and after it. He started trolling from nowhere, refusing to give straight answers, etc. Looks like a kid who just got caught doing something wrong and froze in place.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:16 pm I just thought Sig acted two dishonest that whole lynch and after it. He started trolling from nowhere, refusing to give straight answers, etc. Looks like a kid who just got caught doing something wrong and froze in place.
Yeah but why? If he was saving speed it made sense. But sig is known to do things the rest of town finds incomprehensible. We've wrongly lynched him for it before. I don't see why he'd do that if he were bad, there was simply no good reason.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hardclaim deputy. I have a green check on Sig. Nanook is the last wolf!
Just kidding. Merry Christmas
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Hey still alive yay, haven't read anything,
I trolled since I didn't think it would matter and was fun.

I'm not gonna go out of my way to defend myself, but popping in to see what's up last mafia member is either Jack or Nanook.

Also Idk why everyone's assuming mafia doesn't have an ability to falsify green checks/Godfather type role.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also didn't wanna get nightkilled so had to make it seem like I was up for a lynch by doing something zany. You could say I wasn't up for one buuuut the same could be said for Dunya.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also didn't wanna get nightkilled so had to make it seem like I was up for a lynch by doing something zany. You could say I wasn't up for one buuuut the same could be said for Dunya.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I don't think sig is bad
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It doesn’t really matter which of them we lynch first.

If there’s a lone wolf, it’s Sig but if there’s not, we always have to lynch Sig and Nanook because they’re the only unconfirmed players and probably the two most suspicious players anyway.

Look at scum trying to push in the cop innos, how townie of them! 🙄
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:25 pm I also didn't wanna get nightkilled so had to make it seem like I was up for a lynch by doing something zany. You could say I wasn't up for one buuuut the same could be said for Dunya.
You give a completely new excuse each day.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

If Jack is bad this poll will make us lose the game.

I don't feel like Jack is bad tho.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:53 pm If Jack is bad this poll will make us lose the game.

I don't feel like Jack is bad tho.
Took me awhile to figure out what you were saying.

You're saying if me and Sig can lynch Nanook and me and Nanook can lynch Sig. Same basically goes for you but I'm also not really worried about that.

TH can't combine with Sig to save him. TH and Nanook can of course lynch Sig.

So the question is basically "Is there a godfather and if so, can we have a Nanook and Jack/DDL/TH team?"

To which I say "Sure. No/probably not/I guess." Nothing stops Sig or Nanook from being the godfather if he's in the game.

Assuming there are still two wolves, TH has a slight amount of Sig teammate equity (saying he's not scum now) and Nanook has some negative teammate equity (being perfectly happy to lynch Sig and be stuck as the only player not mechanically confirmed) but not to the point where I'd lock it in as Sig+TH.

I probably should ask TH to remove his vote from Nanook in case it's DDL+Sig but shoot, why would DDL bother telling me about this possibility if that what the way he planned to win the game?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Jack, ddl and TH are town. Nanook is a question mark. Sig is a lunatic.

I think it’s frankly insulting that anyone could think I’m scummier than sig tbh. Being weird doesn’t make you town it makes you flailing.

We have a clear POE based off a flipped cop, I don’t understand anyone that’s town and trying to argue against that tbh.

I feel like I shouldn’t have to, but let’s break it down, from everyone else’s POV:

If there’s one scum that isn’t GF: 1/2 chance it’s name or sig. kill order doesn’t matter (but is insulting if you don’t think I’m scum)

If there’s two scum and no GF: would have to be me and sig (for obvious reasons I’m not considering this world lol)

One scum that is a GF: killing between me/sig is still correct, evaluate in f3 if sig doesn’t flip scum

Two scum, one that isn’t a GF: confirmed one between me/sig, we have to kill correctly today

This is based on two assumptions: LC as a cop is self aware enough not to put “lock town reads” into the thread during the night. And that there isn’t two godfathers. Either one and frankly I’m going to be pissed.

So yeah, FMPOV it’s always correct to kill sig, and see if the game continues. If there’s one scum it’s likely him (we’ll call it 50/50 for arguments sake). If there’s two scum sig is confirmed scum FMPOV.

So yeah, in conclusion, killing sig is always correct FMPOV, and killing between me/sig is always correct for everyone else.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The more i think about it, the more I figure if there’s a godfather, it’s always in Sig/Nanook/TH anyway and TH is defending Sig.

The only way we lose this lynching Sig is if there are two wolves and the team is exactly Nanook and TH. Which it doesn’t seem to be.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[/quote]
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:20 pm I feel like I shouldn’t have to, but let’s break it down, from everyone else’s POV:

If there’s one scum that isn’t GF: 1/2 chance it’s name or sig. kill order doesn’t matter (but is insulting if you don’t think I’m scum)

If there’s two scum and no GF: would have to be me and sig (for obvious reasons I’m not considering this world lol)

One scum that is a GF: killing between me/sig is still correct, evaluate in f3 if sig doesn’t flip scum

Two scum, one that isn’t a GF: confirmed one between me/sig, we have to kill correctly today

This is based on two assumptions: LC as a cop is self aware enough not to put “lock town reads” into the thread during the night. And that there isn’t two godfathers. Either one and frankly I’m going to be pissed.

So yeah, FMPOV it’s always correct to kill sig, and see if the game continues. If there’s one scum it’s likely him (we’ll call it 50/50 for arguments sake). If there’s two scum sig is confirmed scum FMPOV.

So yeah, in conclusion, killing sig is always correct FMPOV, and killing between me/sig is always correct for everyone else.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:14 pm The more i think about it, the more I figure if there’s a godfather, it’s always in Sig/Nanook/TH anyway and TH is defending Sig.

The only way we lose this lynching Sig is if there are two wolves and the team is exactly Nanook and TH. Which it doesn’t seem to be.
If there's a GF it could be any of us, but I trust you and DDL anyways. I'm defending sig because it's worth having a devil's advocate today, this lynch was too easy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s what I saying. It could technically be anyone but I trust DDL enough (and suspect Sig enough) to bet the game on his alignment.

I think it’s just Sig. If the game continues, we can have fun tomorrow finding his teammate.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 35

Re: The Wire Mafia [END]

Post by novaselinenever »

Sig [Omar] has been lynched.
You are Omar Little!
“You come at the king, you best not miss.”

[A bullet in all y'all] - Thrice during the game, you may attempt to kill a player of your choice. -- LOST

[I ain't never put my gun on no citizen] - That's your code, and you live by it. If you kill an innocent player, you will be unable to win the game with the Town, and your role will be altered to reflect it.
--- [The Hunt] - You just had to go and kill a cop? You've become as much of a Town threat as the Barksdale Organization. Every cop in the city is out looking for you, as such you have no choice but to lay low the following cycle and dispose of your gun -- ([A Bullet in all y'all] has been lost) --. You will be unable to perform any action during that cycle.
--- [It’s either play or get played] - You have broken your code, but the game is still out there and it's not stopping for anyone. The Barksdale still needs to pay. You have to personally eliminate Avon Barksdale or Stringer Bell.
--- [Proposition Joe] - During the day, you can give some of your stolen drugs to Prop Joe in exchange for information and a shot at one of your targets. You may select the name of a player and ask him if that's an alias of one of your targets.
--- [Got the shotgun] - At night, you may super-kill a player of your choice. Your kill may not be blocked or protected against. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate the Barksdale Organization
Updated Wincon - Kill one of your targets, and lay low until the end.

With all threats to them eliminated, The Barksdale Organisation has taken control of Baltimore and won the game.

Congratulations to [mention]Rej[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention], [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] and [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention]

Thanks for playing!
novaselinenever
Hitman

As the Barksdale were celebrating their victory, a wave of white antimatter appeared and started sweeping across Baltimore destroying everything. Meanwhile, in the morgue, Bill Rawls sits up suddenly and draws a big breath, noticing someone standing over him. The last thing he remembers is enjoying a Margarita at his favorite bar. "Where am I?" he said.

The Monitor had restored him to life, and started to explain to him what happened and what was at stake as he got up and they made their way to the window. "I need you, the big battle is coming." said the Monitor before teleporting them away just as the wave completely destroyed The Wire.

The end of the Multiverse begins here...
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Alright! Nice game everyone, great win team. That was...
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:34 am As the Barksdale were celebrating their victory, a wave of white antimatter appeared and started sweeping across Baltimore destroying everything. Meanwhile, in the morgue, Bill Rawls sits up suddenly and draws a big breath, noticing someone standing over him. The last thing he remembers is enjoying a Margarita at his favorite bar. "Where am I?" he said.

The Monitor had restored him to life, and started to explain to him what happened and what was at stake as he got up and they made their way to the window. "I need you, the big battle is coming." said the Monitor before teleporting them away just as the wave completely destroyed The Wire.

wut?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:37 am Alright! Nice game everyone, great win team. That was...
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:34 am As the Barksdale were celebrating their victory, a wave of white antimatter appeared and started sweeping across Baltimore destroying everything. Meanwhile, in the morgue, Bill Rawls sits up suddenly and draws a big breath, noticing someone standing over him. The last thing he remembers is enjoying a Margarita at his favorite bar. "Where am I?" he said.

wut?
:feb:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nice job dudes. Sorry for being lame and bailing, but as it turned out I could hardly even find time to click the website the last two weeks. So
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

I forgot to unlock the thread :faint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

:slick:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 39

Post by MacDougall »

Noooo I didn't break Wilgy's record
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Meh.

GG WP baddies
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:20 am Image

:slick:
Nova in Dogs vs Cats tho
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I can't believe I spent 6 hours ordering votes only to put all the remaining baddies in my PoE.

Thanks for the game guys <3

Rej, bargain Jay, and jack, you were a great scum team, would happily scum with you all again.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

All sig had to do was lay low :suspish: XD
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Told you he wasn’t town. You should listen to me more often. :noble:
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Rej »

hmm another game won as scum, good job to my mafia team!
I sadly didn't track the second half of the game, but seems this game did well.
Loved Novas setup and the roles! Well done all!
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I was even saying in the spec chat that Jack was probably scum and LC was like "I checked him"

ah weel. GG.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Tbh I kinda forgot jack was a godfather 😂
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:17 am I was even saying in the spec chat that Jack was probably scum and LC was like "I checked him"

ah weel. GG.
Link to specchat?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Okay I’ve gone and blown a bunch of kisses in specchat.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Been going over stuff for Sockys.

I think Nutella has suspected me every game since last year's Socky awards.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:12 pm Been going over stuff for Sockys.

I think Nutella has suspected me every game since last year's Socky awards.
That's because you're always bad. Even if you get a civ card :keys:

Return to “Previous Jobs”