No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

If I got the crumb right then you’re going to make a full 180 and descend into the land of embarrassment in the next DayPhase, siggie
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Can we just hurry up and lynch DDL? Thanks)
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I tried helping you guys but you wouldn’t listen.

Now the mafia reaches parity and you just threw the million dollar lottery ticket in the trash bin without knowing it was the winner ticket.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:04 pm Also @sig , I know you like to tinfoil, so hear me out.

You say I am the red flip, but I am not. I am the fucking 3P. My wincon is not the same as the mafia. But the mafia is alive and... how can you be sure they are not just voting to lynch me along with you? As ted pointed out, continuing the game could benefit them, if they are already close to winning. Aren't you letting the real mafia play you?
No no no see my tinfoil is ted is mafia who you souped on purpose

I know for a fact you have to go.
What if I souped more than one person and the host just showed the first one because since it failed the next ones are not even attempted.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[mention]sprityo[/mention] if Monokuma tried to soup multiple people and the first one failed, would you show only the first shot or all of them?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

It's Monokuma Theater!

You wanna know why I hate video games?

You might not believe this, but I had a best friend once.

Actually, he was my *only* friend. But unlike me, he had all kinds of friends.

So me and him were at his house one day, when a big group of guys showed up to hang out.

They'd just bought the latest big-budget video game.

They sat there lost in the game, passing the controller back and forth, for hours.

But not me...

I just sat there watching. That's right, I just watched! What's wrong with that!? I didn't care!

Just by watching, I was able to nail down all the best strategies!

Even though I never actually played it!

And I don't plan on ever playing it in the future, either!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:33 pm @sprityo if Monokuma tried to soup multiple people and the first one failed, would you show only the first shot or all of them?
Only the first
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:32 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:04 pm Also @sig , I know you like to tinfoil, so hear me out.

You say I am the red flip, but I am not. I am the fucking 3P. My wincon is not the same as the mafia. But the mafia is alive and... how can you be sure they are not just voting to lynch me along with you? As ted pointed out, continuing the game could benefit them, if they are already close to winning. Aren't you letting the real mafia play you?
No no no see my tinfoil is ted is mafia who you souped on purpose

I know for a fact you have to go.
What if I souped more than one person and the host just showed the first one because since it failed the next ones are not even attempted.
this is correct
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Hm, so [mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] will you be voting anytime soon? You have 5.5 hours left after all
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

In fact, I did sent a second soup kill. I tried to hit sabie as Kyoko. Alas, it wasn't even attempted.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[mention]sig[/mention]
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okay so Ted may not be mafia, that changes nothing for today though, just means we need to scum hunt again tomorrow based off the TH lynch and to a degree today.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]Trustworthy Liberal[/mention] , I can 110% insure you that town won't come out ahead with a Sab lynch and needs to lynch DDL.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Like ya know, I may not have posted alot D1/2 but that doesn't mean I wasn't active if yall get my drift.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:14 pm Okay so Ted may not be mafia, that changes nothing for today though, just means we need to scum hunt again tomorrow based off the TH lynch and to a degree today.
It means it's more likely mafia is lynching me along with you.

Why is that?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also even if we don't wanna lynch from the red check view.

Lets assume DDL is right about being 3P. He's obviously a anti-civ 3p, assuming he isn't mafia. :shrug:
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:14 pm @Trustworthy Liberal , I can 110% insure you that town won't come out ahead with a Sab lynch and needs to lynch DDL.
No you can't.

You don't know anything about my role.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:16 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:14 pm Okay so Ted may not be mafia, that changes nothing for today though, just means we need to scum hunt again tomorrow based off the TH lynch and to a degree today.

Why is that?
There's no reason for mafia to want to kill you, when you recruited them and are a more pro-mafia faction.

Ik if I was mafia I'd want to leave you alive. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:17 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:14 pm @Trustworthy Liberal , I can 110% insure you that town won't come out ahead with a Sab lynch and needs to lynch DDL.
No you can't.

Okay Boomer. XD

:p
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:16 pm Lets assume DDL is right about being 3P.
You don't need to assume it, it's written by the host in the first page.
sprityo wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 pm Independent:
Monokuma - Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy
Pick a role each night to “overcome with despair”. The role picked loses their win con and can only win if they kill another player and survive until the end of the game. Each Night You may submit a Text Post to the Host to be read upon day start. Knows ALL game Secrets and Roles. Has a Soup Kill. Cannot be Killed, cannot Vote if found. Monokuma is not allowed to discuss any role or secret knowledge in thread. Monokuma is targetable by all actions unless stated otherwise. Monokuma can private message any player and any player can privately message Monokuma. *Secrets*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

But whether I'm anti-town or not is not written in the first page.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:17 pm
No you can't.

Okay Boomer. XD

You don't know I'm a 3P despite it being the first word in the role list in the first page.

Why don't you just go and read it instead of making repettive internet jokes?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

So the answer is yes anti-town, could be mafia. I'm not 100% sure you wouldn't maybe switch.
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:16 pm

Why is that?
There's no reason for mafia to want to kill you, when you recruited them and are a more pro-mafia faction.

Ik if I was mafia I'd want to leave you alive. :shrug:
Let's put things into perspective:

I'm trying to convince you to take an easy win instead of going to war against mafia, a war you'll likely lose, and you are saying no.

What makes you think mafia is going to be the pragmatic side here? What if they just want to taste the joy of crushing town? They can probably smell it already.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:20 pm
No you can't.

Okay Boomer. XD

You don't know I'm a 3P despite it being the first word in the role list in the first page.

Why don't you just go and read it instead of making repettive internet jokes?
There's 3P and then there's started 3P maybe becomemafia which is my point.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why in any world should I believe you here?
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:20 pm So the answer is yes anti-town
No, that's not written anywhere.

Independent means independent. Could side with anyone.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:23 pm Why in any world should I believe you here?
Well, it seems mafia is buying it. They are watching in silence while you help them bury me.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:24 pm
Well, it seems mafia is buying it. They are watching in silence while you help them bury me.
Well who do you think mafia is then
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Admit it, you tried to lynch the survivor role in day 2 and now you are acting like you got mafia while the real mafia is laughing at you in the sides.

And now you are trying to lynch the survivor again. Hint: that only puts you closer to defeat.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And no you've tried to Soup us according to you twice now, you've also been recruiting mafia members.

You're anti town. Sorry
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:25 pm
Dunno. I've been barely keeping up much less scumhunting.

I'd say LC went awfully silent and feels suspicious, and I don't get what is keeping TL from talking, so it could be them.

Might be Ted or TSP too. Like I said, I don't know if mafia is being rational or not.

I kind of like bird's tone but I've been wrong about him before.

And I think you are town too. You are tinfoiling like crazy.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:25 pm Admit it, you tried to lynch the survivor role in day 2 and now you are acting like you got mafia while the real mafia is laughing at you in the sides.

And now you are trying to lynch the survivor again. Hint: that only puts you closer to defeat.
I don't think I tried to lynch you D2?

And if they are meh. :shrug:

I'm confident in my vote, I also know 100% what's going on.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 pm

I'd say LC went awfully silent and feels suspicious, and I don't get what is keeping TL from talking, so it could be them.

Might be Ted or TSP too. Like I said, I don't know if mafia is being rational or not.

Walk me through how I'm tinfoiling?

I think I'm being rather logical given I need to stay alive and I don't believe you. :shrug:
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 pm And no you've tried to Soup us according to you twice now, you've also been recruiting mafia members.

You're anti town. Sorry
I tried to soup the roles that were specifically programmed to kill me. Not my fault. Makoto is trying to kill me as we speak.

And the conversion is also necessary for my wincon. Doesn't mean I need them to kill town.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:29 pm

I think I'm being rather logical given I need to stay alive and I don't believe you. :shrug:
In a spam of one hour I had to shut you down on theories about I sending a soup on ted on purpose and I being mafia.

You are basically a machine gun of random theories right now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:31 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:29 pm

In a spam of one hour I had to shut you down on theories about I sending a soup on ted on purpose and I being mafia.

You are basically a machine gun of random theories right now.
lol, okay that's true.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm probably the last true townie here, which would be just my luck tbh. :pout:
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

:haha:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm I'm probably the last true townie here, which would be just my luck tbh. :pout:
How do you even believe the game reached Day 5 if there are 5 mafiosos?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm I'm probably the last true townie here, which would be just my luck tbh. :pout:
How do you even believe the game reached Day 5 if there are 5 mafiosos?
:shrug2:

Maybe game won't end until either you or Sab are dead.
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Sorry I've been hard considering my chance if living and winning.
That is a very hard decision for me to make thinking it over problum is I know we are missing info on this since Makoto himself claims to have missing info on this to my understanding.

Currently 70% towards lynching Monokuma

Alao out for an hour then will final vote
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I also thought for most of the game that there weren't any mafia. So TH flip kinda shattered my running theory.
ImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

[VOTE: Monokuma] aubergine

]Sorry got busy had to run out and its pouring outside
I am voting to kill Monokuma Here in hopes we have the info we need to finsh this out.

Makoto i sugest checking for an important role that you might not know the identity of.

Also based off today i like sig alot more moving them up to Likey Town.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Damn
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 pmDamn
Hey i truly considered the options but i can't trust there isn't more your not telling us.

Am sorry if you told only truths there.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:34 am In addition: since this is your last day, you may role claim. But you may not share your role secrets
COOO! (If we lynch DDL and the game continues we can still role claim right?)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:15 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:34 am In addition: since this is your last day, you may role claim. But you may not share your role secrets
COOO! (If we lynch DDL and the game continues we can still role claim right?)
Well the only thing stoping us was...
The soup kill so we can tommorow since Monokuma would be dead.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! COOO! (Fair enough. Okosan is honestly just waiting for the day to end at this point)
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

kill
Sabie
you are all too good
this is a game
it is not a moral choice
you don’t have to fight for hope or whatever
just win the game

Return to “Previous Side Missions”